Sǝıɹǝs ǝɹnʇuǝʌpɐ &#6

-Absorba-

Good news, bad news, and more good news!Good news is:PART 6 IS NOW OUT!*applause follows*Now for the bad news:I'm going to be on a temporary hiatus on That Adventure Series for at least this month.Why? Well, that leads to the MORE GOOD NEWS!That's because I'm currently working on the Comic Contest!Oh yeah, haven't heard?iaza15241963415700.pngYes, I'm going to take part in this. Make sure you vote for me! (egotist)Also, I'm working on a secret one-shot. Don't tell, guys who are involved in it!Don't worry, I'm not going to not make extras. Expect one soon. :biggrin:EDIT: Nevermind, here's the extra!

Edited by -Windrider-
Start-of-page celebrations = :<

Woah. Awesome, suspenseful, grasps my attention and......wait, what's tha..... A HIATUS? Stop being ME Absorba! Oh God, I'm a meme.....AGAIN.Oh, and the extra's good too, I guess. Is that TF2 on the monitor?

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

Okay, here's something I've made just for fun to be a double-purpose:What all the personality cards R-100 has, and the opinions on MLP:FIM.The 8 ReactionsSpecial thanks to JiMing for indirectly providing the picture of.... god... do I really have to say the name?

Edited by -Absorba-

Yes, you do have to say her name. (Applebloom!)I totally agree with Yellow Happiness, but Red Rage makes me want to dismantle that horrible robot!Violet Gloom needs to learn the values of friendship, and Orange Curiosity can ask me anything it wants! As for Blue Sensitivity..... you aren't alone.Great job!

Edited by JiMing

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Uh oh, if the companion cube can speak, that means it will stab you!! if I remember my quotes correctly

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Awww....Poor Robo. :(Am I the only one who thinks that Robo and the Companion Cube would've made the cutest couple ever?

Yes.I just realized that the gun robo is holding in the 8 reactions is the one in my character sheet...at least SOMETHING involving me is being used.~RoPS.......WHERES MY DEBUT!? Edited by Rahkshi Overlord

BTW, where'd you get your portal sprites?

Random internet surfing. :D

Awww....Poor Robo. :(Am I the only one who thinks that Robo and the Companion Cube would've made the cutest couple ever?

Funny story, my sister thought that this would've been a good idea. I'm actually thinking that may be a good story point, but.... a relationship with a robot and a metal box would be kind of awkward, wouldn't it? >_>

Yes.I just realized that the gun robo is holding in the 8 reactions is the one in my character sheet...at least SOMETHING involving me is being used.~RoPS.......WHERES MY DEBUT!?

Um... I can't find it in your comics.BTW, I made mention of that! Look at the extra at the first post on this page!

Okay, I've felt that recently, this topic is getting a little dusty, so.... here's an easter egg!0110100001110100011101000111000000111010001011110010111101110111011101110111011100101110011011010110000101101010011010000110111101110011011101000010111001100011011011110110110100101111011001110110000101101100011011000110010101110010011110010010111101101010011000010110001101101011011100110111010001101111011011100110010100111000001110000011010100101111010000010110111001101001011011010110000101101100011100110010111101100011011000110111000001110010011001010111011001101001011001010111011100101110011100000110111001100111

Nice one. although the tear lines at the bottom could be a bit sharper, but whatever. when do you think you will be ready with the next one?

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Sorry, that was just a sneak preview that I whipped up in about 5 minutes. I intend to release the entire thing once it's done, which it barely is. (I HATE TIME CONSTRAINTS! THE DEADLINE DOESN'T HELP EITHER.)All I'm going to say for people who can't read it, is that my CC entry will NOT have any relation to That Adventure Series, it will star four completely different characters in an alternate setting. I also intend it to be a sort of mystery (no duh.) while having a slight horror-esque feel to it. Don't worry, no scary imagery that bypasses BZpower's guidelines. :DJust be patient, guys, and be sure to vote for me once it's done!

Well, I sure am excited for it, yessiree. I'm always in the mood for some horror. I'll defo vote for you (unless it's rubbish, but hopefully it won't be).Please don't delete my comment this time, sir. I've learnt my lesson. I'll be good, honest.

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

Wow, dude. I'm really sorry to hear that. I mean, that must be really tough.What makes it more depressing is that I was really getting into that comic, and I woud've really loved to see how it ended. I think this comic deserves an honorary mention in the contest, at the very least. Keep doing what you do best, Absorba. :)

wow, that is just terrible. and the comic was so good....how about you just enter it anyway, with an ending panel, because most other entries have a cliffhanger.

Jeez luiz...that sucks aton. did you try looking for the stuff in the desktop recycling/trash bin? And it looked so interesting...so sad, we forgive you of course...but thats just outrageuos.

So, what did you lose, because I for one would be willing to restore/remake anything if its something I can resprite or color.

~Ro

Edited by Rahkshi Overlord

No, it's fine!Look, let me just give you a bit of the summary of the rest of the comic: That yellow and green guy is a spirit, and this building is indeed haunted. He captured Jack(The brown guy)'s friends for a deal that would have Jack find a way for the spirit to leave the complex, for that he was cursed to roam the world as his former family left for the light in the sky. The mystery part ensues as Jack is trying to find out how to get the spirit out, but to also figure out why he's stuck in the tower.In the end, it is revealed that the spirit is something more, and it reveals itself as a poltergeist. He had planned an intricate gambit to make a story up so that Jack would end up having his life sucked out, so that the ghost could be mortal again. Jack realizes this, and somehow ends up sealing the ghost for good, and rescues his friends.In a bit of a cliffhanger, it would be shown that the sealing somehow broke the section of land that the building was on (in early panels, it was sort of shown to be a body secluded from land), trapping them on the island.RO, I appreciate your help, but... I have bigger ambitions to go for. :) Just you wait. I'll announce my next move later.

Wow, don't know what to say except for 'That would've made a great comic derp'.Of course, now that you've mentioned that something else is happening, I'm all excited again. Bravo, good sir!

Eh. Thank God I don't live in the same roof as you anymore! Sounds like it was a nightmare!Anyways, Abe gave me permission to post here for just this once before I launch the topic some time soon: Here is the sneek preview of my new series!http://www.majhost.com/gallery/jackstone885/Match/match1.pngEnjoy, and I hope to see you all again!

Wow, Leka, that looks really awesome! Is this gonna be like an epic? I hope so. I'm super excited! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, bit of a progress report. I'm beginning production of my one-shot, which I will announce publicly shortly. However, I've been starting to think on changing mediums, from comic to animation, as I got Adobe Flash a week ago! It's actually not that hard to use, and maybe I'll make the thing an animation, but as of now. I haven't decided.As for TAS, I'm very sorry, but it will have to take a longer while, because this is a JUGGERNAUT of an event for me. With that said, however, I will still be doing extras and Comics Without X, but not official TAS mainstream comics.But in the meantime, here's something to amuse you and possibly cause controversy! :P

Oh, see, my sister is actually in graphic design in university, and like all college/university students, she stays at a dorm. Or apartment, I actually don't know, but not at my house. That would be sad. :biggrin:

I could've sworn that you'd said at least once that Leka was younger than you....Well, this puts everything in perspective!

Oh, see, my sister is actually in graphic design in university, and like all college/university students, she stays at a dorm. Or apartment, I actually don't know, but not at my house. That would be sad. :biggrin:

So... your comics lied to us...They lie...Can we believe anything you say at this point?But I can't believe your answer...My head hurts.

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

So... your comics lied to us...They lie...Can we believe anything you say at this point?But I can't believe your answer...My head hurts.
I wouldn't say that, Leka's just based off my sister. Her age is regardless, because, you know. Leka is a green semi-biological/semi-mechanical being.