• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Timely Insanity

Comics Timely Insanity Vahi Vataki

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
792 replies to this topic

#761 Offline -DJ-

-DJ-
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 18-January 08
  • 729 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 17 2012 - 04:20 PM

So, the plot thickens, like milk that is slightly past its expiration date. Good show.Have I mentioned yet that I like the dialogue?Cuz I do.A lot.Plums.

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

#762 Offline Chath

Chath
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 15-November 08
  • 1,660 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 12:19 PM

Cool comic. I like thickening plots.But not pancake batter. If it gets too thick they don't work.But in panel 5 there's a typo.You used 'were' instead of 'where'.

revolt_banner.png

Part Seven is now up.

(Mar. 25th)

Love. An emotion. Something more? Between two, or possibly more, individuals. Are we to judge who loves whom? Let people love who they wish, let them live happily together. Is that not civil? Let people love. It's a new age. It's time to accept everyone for who they are.

#763 Offline vataki

vataki
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 28-November 07
  • 4,021 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 18 2012 - 04:18 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]So, I just thought I'd pop in to mention that I'm still here. I've already announced this on another page, but completely neglected to do so on BZPower.[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]I'm taking a break from comics, once more. Lots of things have been going on in my life lately, and I find myself with very little time or will to make comics. It feels like a job when I find the time to do so, and normally results in not even half-decent comics. I need some time to sort some things out. Once I do I will return to comics full-time.[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]I still plan on making a comic for the Advent Calendar, though. I really want to do that.[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]See you all soon![/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]~Vataki[/font]

Edited by -Windrider-, Dec 18 2012 - 04:34 PM.

naw man

#764 Offline Chath

Chath
  • Members

• 15-November 08
  • 1,660 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 17 2013 - 10:36 PM

Well, we all hope you get the things you need sorted out sorted.

We'll wait anxiously until then.

revolt_banner.png

Part Seven is now up.

(Mar. 25th)

Love. An emotion. Something more? Between two, or possibly more, individuals. Are we to judge who loves whom? Let people love who they wish, let them live happily together. Is that not civil? Let people love. It's a new age. It's time to accept everyone for who they are.

#765 Offline vataki

vataki
  • Members

• 28-November 07
  • 4,021 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 21 2013 - 07:49 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]So, I'm back. I've been working on getting back into the hang of things with comics lately, and I finally have more material![/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]I Know Where They Are[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Next comic will be in like a day or two. Enjoy![/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Good to be back! :D[/font]

naw man

#766 Offline -DJ-

-DJ-
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 18-January 08
  • 729 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 21 2013 - 07:56 PM

duuuuude

so awesome

i mean, ok, it was a.. quiet comic, but i still liked it

nice to see stuff from you anyway man

awesome? awesome

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

#767 Offline Chath

Chath
  • Members

• 15-November 08
  • 1,660 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 21 2013 - 08:07 PM

OOH!

He knows where they are...

Stuff is about to get real, man. So real. Almost as real has hands.

But I'm glad the series has picked up once again.

revolt_banner.png

Part Seven is now up.

(Mar. 25th)

#768 Offline vataki

vataki
  • Members

• 28-November 07
  • 4,021 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 22 2013 - 05:44 PM

duuuuude

so awesome

i mean, ok, it was a.. quiet comic, but i still liked it

nice to see stuff from you anyway man

awesome? awesome

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Thanks![/font]

OOH!

He knows where they are...

Stuff is about to get real, man. So real. Almost as real has hands.

But I'm glad the series has picked up once again.

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Hands are real, yes.[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]So this next comic is the first of a three part comic. Mainly just because I don't want to come up with names for all three of them. :P[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Final Confrontation, Part 1.[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Enjoy! More comics on the way![/font]

naw man

#769 Offline Chath

Chath
  • Members

• 15-November 08
  • 1,660 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 22 2013 - 07:13 PM

So basically, Vahi was like "shaddap" SLICE...

Awesome...

revolt_banner.png

Part Seven is now up.

(Mar. 25th)

#770 Online Phoenix Zero

Phoenix Zero
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 08-November 11
  • 426 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 22 2013 - 08:54 PM

OK, so they killed the obvious guy in front them, but they don't notice the even more obvious Teridax behind him? 

That's weird...

#771 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 07-December 12
  • 1,541 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 23 2013 - 09:20 AM

I love this comic. I combination of love, humor, and action. Can't wait for part 2

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#772 Offline Krane

Krane
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 09-February 12
  • 333 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 07 2013 - 04:08 AM

AAAwww! Our little friend Vataki here is in love!!!! :D  :D  Why did you give DJ a mask of water breathing if you want DJ to be a Ko Matoran. I thought those type of masks were only for Ga Matoran. EDIT: I didn't know DJ was a lady.

Edited by Black Six, Feb 10 2013 - 06:35 AM.

~Kranan 

~BZPRPG Profiles

Dual Matrix: Sup?

CeeCee    :  Dual, you spammer

Kranan      : Wut wut wut 

AutomationKranan plz stop

#773 Offline Chath

Chath
  • Members

• 15-November 08
  • 1,660 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 11 2013 - 06:38 PM

AAAwww! Our little friend Vataki here is in love!!!! :D  :D  Why did you give DJ a mask of water breathing if you want DJ to be a Ko Matoran. I thought those type of masks were only for Ga Matoran. EDIT: I didn't know DJ was a lady.

Kaukau aren't solely reserved for Ga-Matoran. Any Toa/Matoran/Turaga can wear any Kanohi. And the reasoning behind giving Deej a Kaukau was because the normal mask Deej uses is not available in this kit. And Deej isn't a Ko-Matoran. I don't think. I mean, that's a great part of comics. You can be and kind of Matoran, canon or not. I mean, Vahi's sister is pink. Not very canon there, is it? XD

revolt_banner.png

Part Seven is now up.

(Mar. 25th)

#774 Offline vataki

vataki
  • Members

• 28-November 07
  • 4,021 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 02 2013 - 09:36 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]So, for those of you who don't already know why there's been a lack of comics lately, I'll go ahead and fill you in.[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Basically, the laptop that I (and my brother and sister) use for comic making, has died. Fortunately, our files should be recoverable, but it may take awhile longer until we can make or release any new comics.[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]I hope to get back soon![/font]

naw man

#775 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 07-December 12
  • 1,541 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 02 2013 - 10:30 PM

Sounds like you and Dr. Giggles have the same problem.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#776 Online Ptolemic

Ptolemic
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 24-February 09
  • 1,149 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2013 - 11:31 AM

They're brothers...Scary when you think about sometimes...

banner.png

Enjoy.

#777 Offline vataki

vataki
  • Members

• 28-November 07
  • 4,021 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2013 - 12:42 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Dr. Giggles is my younger brother, and we used the same computer for comic-making.[/font]

naw man

#778 Offline Loganto the Le-Matoran

Loganto the Le-Matoran
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 16-March 11
  • 836 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 05 2013 - 08:57 PM

Kaukau aren't solely reserved for Ga-Matoran. Any Toa/Matoran/Turaga can wear any Kanohi. And the reasoning behind giving Deej a Kaukau was because the normal mask Deej uses is not available in this kit. And Deej isn't a Ko-Matoran. I don't think. I mean, that's a great part of comics. You can be and kind of Matoran, canon or not. I mean, Vahi's sister is pink. Not very canon there, is it? XD

She is a cu-matoran, a matoran of emotions. (cu stands for cupid)

rlol.png

(Coming Soon)

#779 Offline vataki

vataki
  • Members

• 28-November 07
  • 4,021 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2013 - 05:19 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Okay! All of my comic files have been restored! Including the comic I made before my old computer died. So, here you go![/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Final Confrontation, Part 2[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]More to come![/font]

naw man

#780 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 07-December 12
  • 1,541 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2013 - 09:03 PM

Yes take down Teridax with pebbles. This just seems odd but, when they said they'll fight them till they die, they ran away before they died.

BZPRPG Profiles

#781 Offline Loganto the Le-Matoran

Loganto the Le-Matoran
  • Members

• 16-March 11
  • 836 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2013 - 11:49 PM

*spittake*

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! dude, that made  milk come out of my nose!

THAT WAS HILARIOUS!

rlol.png

(Coming Soon)

#782 Offline vataki

vataki
  • Members

• 28-November 07
  • 4,021 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 02:31 PM

Yes take down Teridax with pebbles. This just seems odd but, when they said they'll fight them till they die, they ran away before they died.

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]They did? They aborted Makuta II, not the battle.[/font]

*spittake*

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! dude, that made  milk come out of my nose!

THAT WAS HILARIOUS!

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]I'm glad you enjoyed it![/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Final Confrontation, Part 3[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]I have two more comics for this season. The season finale will likely be out on Wednesday, March 20th.[/font]

naw man

#783 Offline Loganto the Le-Matoran

Loganto the Le-Matoran
  • Members

• 16-March 11
  • 836 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 04:32 PM

Woa, she is an AV matoran!?

PLOT TWIST!

rlol.png

(Coming Soon)

#784 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 07-December 12
  • 1,541 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 05:42 PM

I'm having a hard time understanding why he was calling her name, and showing the flashback of Vahi and her. At first I thought it was Giggles, but no cause he has blue eyes.

BZPRPG Profiles

#785 Offline vataki

vataki
  • Members

• 28-November 07
  • 4,021 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 18 2013 - 07:31 PM

Woa, she is an AV matoran!?

PLOT TWIST!

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Yup![/font]

I'm having a hard time understanding why he was calling her name, and showing the flashback of Vahi and her. At first I thought it was Giggles, but no cause he has blue eyes.

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]He was just sort of flashing back, remembering about Sashi, because Nami was preparing to defeat Shadow Sashi. Vahi was feeling some form of sympathy for Shadow Sashi, mainly because the real Sashi died earlier in the series, most likely.[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Let's Go Home![/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]The final comic will be released in 2 more days![/font]

naw man

#786 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 07-December 12
  • 1,541 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 18 2013 - 09:03 PM

Okay, now I understand. So Vahki's girlfriend is the one who saves the day. Too bad she left in the world of the inner mind.

BZPRPG Profiles

#787 Offline vataki

vataki
  • Members

• 28-November 07
  • 4,021 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 20 2013 - 02:28 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Where Am I Off To Now?[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]That concludes Timely Insanity: 8th Generation![/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]I'll be taking a break from comic making now, for awhile, to decide whether or not comics are something I still want to be doing. And whether or not I want to continue Timely Insanity into a 9th Season.[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Thanks again for all the support![/font]

naw man

#788 Offline Chath

Chath
  • Members

• 15-November 08
  • 1,660 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 20 2013 - 03:47 PM

And so we never really know if Chath is actually helping Vahi or if it's just Vahi's subconscious...

OH WELL.

TO THE NEXT PLACE OF PLACES!

revolt_banner.png

Part Seven is now up.

(Mar. 25th)

#789 Offline Loganto the Le-Matoran

Loganto the Le-Matoran
  • Members

• 16-March 11
  • 836 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 20 2013 - 08:41 PM

Oh poor vahi, I would hate that if my girlfriend saved my butt several times and then went back to the land of the great beings. and I hate it when chath does that too. and the comic was perfect because I was listening to HUMAN AFTER ALL by DP. (no not docter pepper :P)

rlol.png

(Coming Soon)

#790 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 07-December 12
  • 1,541 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 20 2013 - 09:31 PM

What a nice ending to a wonderful season of comics.

*If you make a 9th, can I join as a PGS*

BZPRPG Profiles

#791 Offline vataki

vataki
  • Members

• 28-November 07
  • 4,021 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 21 2013 - 07:25 PM

What a nice ending to a wonderful season of comics.

*me too aswell please!*

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Well if I do, PGS spots may or may not be up for grabs, but if they are please remember that guest star applications are supposed to be made over PM.[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]So if I do open the PGS list (if I make a 9th season) you'll have to PM me about it.[/font]

naw man

#792 Offline vataki

vataki
  • Members

• 28-November 07
  • 4,021 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 27 2013 - 08:36 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]So, I've thought a lot about whether or not to continue this comic series over the past week since the finale happened, and I haven't really come to much of a conclusion at all, but I at least know a little bit about what I'll be doing.[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]I've left this series off at a point where I can either pick up where I left off, or end the series entirely. Which is highly convenient for me, seeing as I haven't quite decided what I'm going to do yet. But I know one thing, and that's that I will at least not be comic making for awhile. I know that "awhile" doesn't give any hints at all really of when I will return, or even if I will return, but as I've mentioned, I really don't know yet.[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]So, basically, what I'm getting at is that Timely Insanity will be going on an indefinite hiatus. This may possibly even be the end, depending on whether or not I'll ever have the time or motivation to do this series again. If I do decide to return to comic making one day, I hope you will all still be around to read them! If I don't return to comic making ever again, I'd like to thank each and every one of the supporters I've had over all of these years. Even though a good lot of my supporters over the years will likely never see this, I still want to thank all of you, even if we don't chat any more. :)[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]I'm glad to have hopefully entertained all of my readers over the past 5+ years, and if I never get the chance to say it, or end up slowly phasing out from BZPower, I wish that you all will bright futures, and great lives ahead of you![/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Thank you.[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Until we meet again, or if we don't,[/font]

naw man

#793 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • News Manager

• 02-August 01
  • 12,292 posts
  •   BZP Staff