Timely Insanity

vataki

Angry birds... I love that app :biggrin:, I see it too...

Yes, but you must be careful... It is quite addictive. I often find myself playing it for hours when I could be doing other things... like making new comics. :P
:lol: It is quite addictive, I often play it thrice a day, but then I just go to the computer or my Xbox 360.

Even though I promised "The Ballad of The Noobicorn," I had a brilliant idea for a different comic to make first. And here it is:"There's an app for that"

There can't be an app for everything, though. I'd like to see an app where you feed candy to monsters by cutting ropes, or guiding boats into docks, or seeing your friends face-to-face. I bet you can't find those-*offscreen whisper*Oh, never mind. :P

Even though I promised "The Ballad of The Noobicorn," I had a brilliant idea for a different comic to make first. And here it is:"There's an app for that"

There can't be an app for everything, though. I'd like to see an app where you feed candy to monsters by cutting ropes, or guiding boats into docks, or seeing your friends face-to-face. I bet you can't find those-*offscreen whisper*Oh, never mind. :P
This made me lolBtw, "The Ballad of The Noobicorn" should be out within the next couple of days. Edited by Vataki

naw man

Awesome comic.Oh yeah, why did giggles pop up at the ending?
CensorshipI borrowed the idea from Nuparurocks, who used this method of censoring language in his comicsSo, props to him for that

naw man

Aaaaah, not the pot roast!...I'm sorry, but I'm british and I have NO idea what a Thanksgiving is. Funny comic, though.

Thanksgiving is the time when we celebrate by cooking poultry (usually a Turkey of some kind, or a duck) and pie because Native Americans were kind enough to feed the pilgrims through the winter instead of kill them and act like nothing happened. Then they got small pox.But the pilgrims were still british at that time.

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Oh hey, I recognize you from Miraka's comics!I thought you might like some feedback on your comics from a new reader. :) The backgrounds aren't confusing or cluttered, which makes the comics very easy to read. Of the ones released so far, I think my favorite strip is when Dr. Giggles is outside and the sun shines on him. :P

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

After reading your comics, I had a dream of your noobicorn >.<It was scary ... :blink:

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

Ballad of the Noobicorn: Pure GoldYou know, I was wondering why you gave Chath purple text, and then I realised I forgot about his eye. I forgot my own character's history. Oh, I need help.Birthday Comic: Welcome to the teen years. She'll probably get steadily worse, than a bit better, than worse again.@Justax: I can do it. Just tell me a site to upload it on.

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

@Justax: I can do it. Just tell me a site to upload it on.

Do it do it do it do it do it do it do itDo it and I'll make a special comic dedicated to youFor doing it
Why didn't anyone ask me?!

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

@Justax: I can do it. Just tell me a site to upload it on.

Do it do it do it do it do it do it do itDo it and I'll make a special comic dedicated to youFor doing it
But wherez shall I post it?

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Fan Comic Contest results:Well, I've recieved several very interesting fan comics. I will base the score of each comic off of Humor, Quality, and the score of both of those will decide the over-all score. Note: Highest score doesn't matter as far as prizes go, but it will decide the order of introduction as PGS/GS in Timely Insanity: 7th Generation.King Joe's Submission:Quality: 7/10Humor: 7.5/10Over-all: 7.5/10Review: I liked the way that King Joe related (what was when he made this comic) one of my recent comics to his fan comic submission. I did notice a lot of really weird Noobicorn hybrids in a lot of the fan comics I received, and the Noobi-television was a good one. :P Nice work.NX09's Submission:Quality: 8/10Humor: 9/10Over-all: 9/10Review: I was bursting out with laughter nearly the entire time reading this comic. I loved the weird video game-based Noobicorn. That probably made me laugh more than anything in the whole comic. And Sashi's explaination to why she was floating on panel 15 was simply brilliant. Over, I loved this comic. Excellent work, my old friend. (P.S. that isn't an insult to your age... I meant that we've been friends for a long time... please don't go pyro on me.)Hordika22 Submission:Quality: 7/10Humor: 8:/10Over-all: 7.5/10Review: The spoof of an average nature documentary was genius. And I loved how you even gave your character an Aussie accent. :P It took me a minute or two to find out what panel 10 was all about, but you should probably blame the fact that I couldn't remember who Matau was for that. Good comic.Katarno Kuuls' Submission:Quality: 7/10Humor: 7/10Over-all: 7/10Review: Similarly to the way King Joe related one of my previous comics to his fan entery, Katarno related his to his guest star comic which was released a few days before he entered. Again, I love when this happens. It feels awesome when someone makes a comic related to your's for some reason. Nice work, KK.Makuta Of Comedy's Submission:Quality: 9/10Humor: 9/10Over-all: 9/10Review: MoC, you kept me laughing nearly the whole comic. Almost every panel is funny, and the only one that isn't is the one that says "And suddenly this happend." :P The quality was very good, and I loved the font you used along with the glowing text. They really fit well, together. You did a great job with this comic... give yourself a pat on the back, unless it seems kinda' lame to you.Matoran Oneker's Submission:Quality: 7.5/10Humor: 7/10Over-all: 8/10NYAN. I loved the reference to the Nyan cat. Which could just be because I love the Nyan cat, though. And the "Nooban cat" was beautiful. It appears you were really able to capture the original hideous-ness of the Noobicorn and blend it with the style of a pop-tart cat with rainbows flying out of it's behind. :P I was originally going to give the comic a 7/10 in Quality, but the Nooban cat easily makes it a 7.5/10. Good job.Final Comments: So I did enjoy every comic that was submitted, and to be qiute honest, it has actually been hard to pick a winner. But I had to make a decision... One that I thought was fair. So you all did a very good job, and I thank all of you for entering such awesome comics.The Winners:Grand Prize: NX09 *streamers and confetti and other party stuff*1st Prize: Makuta Of Comedy *more streamers and confetti and other party stuff*And King Joe, Hordika22, Katarno Kuuls, and Matoran Oneker will all make special guest star appearences in Timely Insanity: 7th Generation.Once again, thank you all for the great fan comics, and thank you for reading and supporting my comics. Timely Insanity: 6th Generation will continue with new comics until December 25th, and Timely Insanity: 7th Generation will be coming soon.

Edited by Vataki

naw man

Why is it always at my house? Seriously. Just bring some pies and we'll be set.

BecauseYou're the one who can sing
Honey, if you'd have heard me, you'd realise how wrong you are.....

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

Why is it always at my house? Seriously. Just bring some pies and we'll be set.

BecauseYou're the one who can sing
Honey, if you'd have heard me, you'd realise how wrong you are.....
Gurrrrrl....Actually, that's probably true...

More soon maybe?

We'll see...