If anyone can help me evolve my Haunter and Scyther, it would be very appreciated!

Send me a trade req. :)

Me: *has idea*

Blade: "I'd say too convoluted, and I know too convoluted =P"

"Dangit, I shouldn't have gotten ambitious."

--Merc, RE: our plotting

Pokémon Rise of the Rockets Profiles: LINK

3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

Thanks a lot man!

Enjoy the 5 IV Marvel Scale Dratini I sent you. ;)

BTW, your Friend Safari has a Zebstrika as the 3rd Pokemon. Not bad.

---

In other news, just got two Archipelago and one Icy Snow Vivillon off the GTS.. ^___^

The weird thing about the Archipelago Vivillon is that both of them are from the same OT... o__o"

... Which means this guy put up his offer as soon as I completed his trade.

How often does that happen?

Edited by sirbibbleton

--==My MOCs==--

POKEBANKS BEEN RELEASED IN THE EU!!!!!

NA doesn't have it yet.

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

If anyone can get me some of the Berries we're missing this gen (think Rowap, Enigma, etc.), I'll be happy to start growing them en masse for everyone. :)

3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

We actually can't transfer berries between generations :/

You cannot transfer items via pokebank, which is why all the plates are available, the orbs are available, etc etc.

Which is why people expect a Hoenn remake/Z in another region, since the guide mentions getting berries from other regions...and those are the ones needed for pokeblocks.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Oh god I hope if they remake Ruby Sapphire and Emerald that they won't replace the Pokeblocks with Poffins. I liked Pokeblocks more and it was easier to make them than those stupid poffins.

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

Does anyone wnat a pokerus poke?

Also, got Giratine, traded my shiny event dialga for it. :3

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

I was able to transfer over the last few competitive Pokémon I needed, now all I have to do is breed that Scolipede and I'll be done breeding.

Oddly enough, I was actually able to transfer over my (totally not generated) shiny Shaymin over, it was 100% legal, but still, I'm just kinda surprised. oh well, my brother will be very happy.

Gamers rise up, not down

I have to say, I heard quite a bit about how annoying the Transporter was to use, but I think they kind of underemphasized just how frustrating it is. It took me way too long to transfer over the Pokemon I wanted. But I guess I got it done. Also checked a bunch of my legends' stats. I am apalled at how utterly terrible most of them are. And of course my Celebi ended up being Adamant. And of course you can't even sr for a better one. Sigh.

Oh well. Managed to get my shiny Misdreavus to Y, which added to a Kakuna and Whirlipede I got earlier in the week, means I now have 40 shinies. (42 counting the event Palkia/Giratina, which I kind of don't?) So. Woo. I guess.

AXKP5KC.png

Well, the only point of this particular Celebi is Hold Back to be Sketched onto a Smeargle, so... :P

(Hasty, IVs in HP, Attack, and Speed.)

I have to say, I heard quite a bit about how annoying the Transporter was to use, but I think they kind of underemphasized just how frustrating it is. It took me way too long to transfer over the Pokemon I wanted. But I guess I got it done. Also checked a bunch of my legends' stats. I am apalled at how utterly terrible most of them are. And of course my Celebi ended up being Adamant. And of course you can't even sr for a better one. Sigh.

Oh well. Managed to get my shiny Misdreavus to Y, which added to a Kakuna and Whirlipede I got earlier in the week, means I now have 40 shinies. (42 counting the event Palkia/Giratina, which I kind of don't?) So. Woo. I guess.

I was able to transfer all my pokemon I wanted over in about 2 minutes. then again, you probably had more then 1 box worth.

Well, the only point of this particular Celebi is Hold Back to be Sketched onto a Smeargle, so... :P

Why would you want to teach smeargle false swipe with a different name?

Edited by -Whiplash-

Gamers rise up, not down

I was able to transfer all my pokemon I wanted over in about 2 minutes. then again, you probably had more then 1 box worth.

Why would you want to teach smeargle false swipe with a different name?

Animation? It's also less useless on Smeargle, since it at least gets STAB (admittedly, I'm not sure how the differing Attack stats might come into play, but then again who's actually going to use an event legend to go out and catch wild Pokemon? :P ).

Anyway, I'm in the market for a female Frillish/Jellicent (any Nature, any IVs, any Ability) in a Dive Ball and/or a female Misdreavus in a Dusk Ball (again, any Nature or IVs, and any 'mon in the line will do). I have a few spare Timid Prankster Sableye in Dusk Balls, they aren't perfect IV-wise but they're decent (one female with relatively superior IVs with a perfect in Speed and a male with "above average" but perfect IVs in Defense and Speed). I can also breed HA Noibat and Gabite in Luxury Balls, if that floats your boat, and now that I have a few Dittos and some time I'm willing to try my hand at IV-breeding them.

Edited by Flipz

Anyone else think Bank and Transporter should have been the same app? Come on, Transporter is useless if you don't have Bank, you can only get it through Bank, and it's annoying to have to switch between Transporter, Bank, and your games.

I'm pretty sure it has something to do with allowing Bank to work even after B/W/2 are no longer "officially" supported (i.e. the way the Gen III and IV games are technically not supported anymore AFAIK). It's one of those stupid legal things that companies have to do to protect themselves from lawyer-wielding fools. :/

EDIT: Really? Really? C'mon, man... :/

Edited by Flipz

So... I just tried Battle Spot and owned two random Japanese people on it...

Though that may have been because I was using a Mega Kangaskhan... lol.

I don't know if the people I fought will look down upon me for using one, but Battle Spot does not follow Smogon rules, so pretty much anything is allowed there. But I understand if anyone thinks the victories were cheap.

(In my defense, I never even Mega-evolved Kangaskhan in the first battle because the first guy was using a Mega Banette... said person also made a poor team choice in selecting 3 Pokemon that were all weak to Ghost when I had an Aegislash on my team)

Edited by sirbibbleton

--==My MOCs==--

I haven't used Battle Spot for 2 reasons:

1. I don't even have my competitive team bred and ready in the slightest.

2. All-Legendary teams. Just...augh.

Mainly reason 1 though. I seriously need to get my Aegislash, Goodra, etc trained and ready to go.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

does anyone have a lileep with storm drain they'd be willing to give me? I'm lookin' for one of those little guys pretty hard.

also why does everyone on the gts expect a legendary??

I can breed you one. which reminds me, I haven't seen you online yet to give you your larvesta.

Edited by -Whiplash-

Gamers rise up, not down

What moveset should my Eleckid have when i evole it into a Elctawire (thats the final evo, right?)? Its a pysical attacker, fvi.

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

What moveset should my Eleckid have when i evole it into a Elctawire (thats the final evo, right?)? Its a pysical attacker, fvi.

This is my electivre:

Electivire - Hulk Hogan - Level 65

Item: expert belt Ability: Motor Drive Focus Nature:Adamant

Moveset EVs 4HP/252ATK/252SPE

~ Wild Charge - TM

~ Cross chop - breed with machop line

~ Earthquake - TM

~ Ice Punch - breed with hitmonchan

This moveset hits 615 pokemon super effectivly.

Edited by -Whiplash-

Gamers rise up, not down

This is my electivre:

Electivire - Hulk Hogan - Level 65

Item: expert belt Ability: Motor Drive Focus Nature:Adamant

Moveset EVs 4HP/252ATK/252SPE

~ Wild Charge - TM

~ Cross chop - breed with machop line

~ Earthquake - TM

~ Ice Punch - breed with hitmonchan

This moveset hits 615 pokemon super effectivly.

Darn, I already bred it an ev-trained it and its naive.

.. Are there any pysical rock/ground type moves it can learn by leveling up or tm?

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

There's already one listed there, and it's the best ground type move for Electivire... =P Earthquake and all. =P

That said, I can confirm that that is a good moveset. Been using it on my E-Vire for years now. xP

I wouldn't be opposed to that, but I would also need to breed up some more Pokemon. =P

Same.

I need to breed an Aegislash...

and Aron...

i would breed my blastoise, but she has so many perfect IV's just from sycamore .-.

oh

we would have to make rules so no one would show up with a team of FEAR rattatas.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Still looking for a female Frillish in a Dive Ball for my competitive team. Again, just need the species and the Pokeball--everything else I can handle myself. (I don't have B/W/2, so I really do need the help...)

Edited by Flipz

I need to finish my comptetive team too. What should my last pokemon be?

So far its

Gardevoir (Mikasa)

Greninja

Noivern (Wingflap)

Garchomp w/ Outrage (Deathray)

And an evcltrawire when i finish breeding and ev training.

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

I need to finish my comptetive team too. What should my last pokemon be?

So far its

Gardevoir (Mikasa)

Greninja

Noivern (Wingflap)

Garchomp w/ Outrage (Deathray)

And an evcltrawire when i finish breeding and ev training.

try technician breloom or technician scizor

Looking for a Voya Gold Kraahkan!

whew i finished transferring all of my stuff from White 2. it's kind of a pain that it only transfers one box at a time and you have to keep switching games and stuff but i got it done i guess.

and i'd be totally down for a BZP tournament thing but i'd probably make a new team first now that i have access to Pokebank stuff and i don't know how long it would take for me to decide on stuff and then actually breed it so

also sorry to bring up Zygarde again but today i randomly decided to check the IVs on mine(i never bothered to soft reset for a good one because i never thought i'd use it). it has perfect HP, Attack and Speed, which is pretty much perfect for a Dragon Dance set, and could even be used for a Coil set. i know that Legendaries always have 3 perfect IVs, but for a completely random draw it's pretty good. it's also Lonely nature, which isn't the best, but all in all it's still perfectly usable, especially with a bit of support. he might find a place on my aforementioned new team, even if it's just because Zygarde looks awesome, lol.

overlordsukapon.png