R P G: Stríð Karla

Alex Humva

I'm really kind of out of stories to tell in this RPG, so yeah, we might as well just let it die.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Agreed. This begs the question, do we want to follow it up with something else? There's P&V or IL 3 as options, though given the lackluster response, P&V might not be the best idea. Rover, would you be willing to move IL3 up ahead of Fields of Gold?

That being said, thag thag thaggity thag thagness.

-Rover

"A memo was sent to Astaria asking if it would at all be possible to make a flying goat."

"The Astarians responded that making a goat fly would be trivial; making it land safely would be another matter entirely."

As would I. I hope with the Reverene I can make an actually not-terrible job of portraying aliens.

-Rover

"A memo was sent to Astaria asking if it would at all be possible to make a flying goat."

"The Astarians responded that making a goat fly would be trivial; making it land safely would be another matter entirely."

IL.3 is nowhere near ready, so no, I really can't push it up. There's no chance of it until I've seen the map program Humva has someone working on.

Edited by Ymper Trymon

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOCIL3 would definitely be nice; while I'm sure many of the mechanic improvements in FoG would be great in IL3, I don't know how many of them would actually carry over. I think Lloyd's IP/CIP system covered it pretty well.And yeah there's the map problem.

Edited by Void Prophet Alex Humva

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

OOC: Well we need an RTS-RPG to fill the void before we can pull the plug on this methinks. How soon can you get FoG out?

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

OOCIf I actually put a lot effort into it? One month. I could probably have a rough draft up in a week or two, and then you guys spend some time hammering it out. Give two to five weeks for it to get through the judges... I'd say it'd be posted somewhere in November.

voidstars.png

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

I think that getting FoG out quickly could be good.

-Rover

OOCWell, I think I have all the mechanics figured out in my head, so the trick is just dumping it out onto the keyboard.

voidstars.png

That and there's the issue of the map.Before the Strio topic gets closed up, why don't we plan our international relations for FoG in here? That way we can avoid cluttering the Planning topic with a bunch of stuff no one but us cares about.

-Rover

OOCThe map has been arranged and taken care of. When is still unsure, but I've made all the arrangements I need to.I don't think this is the right place to do that though, it isn't technically Strith related. I'd also prefer you guys didn't plan your relations out until I have the map because, well, you have no idea where you'll start in relation to other people.

voidstars.png

This was more or less dead since the reboot so I have no problems with letting it go. I won't comment on what you are talking about since I have no idea what it is.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

OOCFields of Gold, a sort of spiritual successor. Set in the 11th century, a lot of mechanic changes will be done.

voidstars.png