Anime General Thread (Official)

Hodor

After the completion of Elfen Lied (what a depressing ending... still a great anime, though), I'm 8 episodes (out of 26) through To LOVE-Ru: Trouble. It's a pretty typical ecchi-harem, but definitely has some funny moments. I think so far, it's the funniest I've seen in the genre, still pretty typical, though. I just decided to go for it because it was more than just 12 episodes.I also think I might rewatch Tengan Toppa Gurren Lagann, just for the heck of it. Plus, I recently discovered Netflix is streaming the entire series, so that just makes it more tempting.

naw man

I just now noticed the Motto To Love Ru series tonight..i watched the first series and the OVAs...why didn't i notice this before?!Anyway, I'm going to start searching for more anime to add to my list...and maybe someday show how many I've bookmarked and watched so far.

Kenpachi Zaraki Captain of squad 11

Read This to learn about kenpachi.

odstreflect.png

Credit to Republic Commando Darman for the banner.

Not really that big into anime, but I love Rurouni Kenshin. Even if the third season was poor and they should have stuck with the manga for it.Ghost In The Shell is also great.

There's two new Rurouni Kenshin OVA's being released from the perspective of Makimichi Misao... Also, the Author of the Manga is writing a bunch of new chapters, apparently.

The Redwall RPG; closed now
Update: RPG has migrated to another location and merged with another. Update 3/29/14 Still Alive 8+ years
Credit to Supernova Productions and Expired! for the Avatar.

Apparently I'm now Kopaka?

Index is better because it has a wider, and so more lovable/awesome cast.The Railgun manga covers the whole MISAKA thing (the show doesn't get that far), but the Index show leaves out all of the stuff Mikoto did on her own to shut down the plants. :(

Edited by Kothra: Sweetroll Thief
misaka_76_banner_800.jpg

the other day i realized that a certain anime came out, it was the Sequel to Last Exile called, Last Exile: Fam, the Silver Wing. It shows alot of surprising things and it's worth to wtahc..but thats up to you about what you thnk lol.almost done watching it too. XD(short but longish 14 episodes lol)

odstreflect.png

Not really that big into anime, but I love Rurouni Kenshin. Even if the third season was poor and they should have stuck with the manga for it.Ghost In The Shell is also great.

Always nice to go with some of the more classic ones. Rurouni Kenshin was one of my first manga. :3

the other day i realized that a certain anime came out, it was the Sequel to Last Exile called, Last Exile: Fam, the Silver Wing. It shows alot of surprising things and it's worth to wtahc..but thats up to you about what you thnk lol.almost done watching it too. XD(short but longish 14 episodes lol)

Ah, I remember reading about that getting a sequal. I might eventually try to dig it up and watch it, but I wasn't that impressed with the original Last Exile. It's pacing was... really poor. Edited by Toa Novu

zolfbanner.jpg

So take my hand, Now you'll never be lonely, Not when I'm home, sweet home

I see your star, you left it burning for me

Mother, I'm here

Okat, heres part of the list of anime I've seen/know about/going to watch. the rest of them are scattered in my bookmarkes but if i have to say...this is roughtly 45% maybe??? maybe 36%? Okay lets say that this list isn;t near done yet lol.Note; Some anime i know are lot listed because they are very very very weird.Legend:* havent watched it yet.** Watched but havent completed*** Don't remember**** Just added it for sme reason..-------------------------

ultra-maniac*uta-kata*mamotte-shugogetten**Mai-otomeMai-himeMai-otome 0-sifrMai-otome-zweiKamisama-no-memo-chouMahou shoujo lyrical nanoha seriesKamisama dolls**Kurokami-the-animation*Zero-no-tsukaima seriesSora o miageru shoujo no hitomi ni utsuru sekai*!chigo-100**Kanokon*Kenran butou sai the mars daybreak*tears-to-tiarafinal-fantasy-unlimited*card captor sakura*Suzuka***shinryaku-ika-musume****mashiro-iro-symphony-the-color-of-loversfinal-approach*itazura-na-kiss*kaichou-wa-maid-sama*kimi-ni-todoke*mamoru-kun-ni-megami-no-shukufuku-wo*minami-ke*minami-ke-okawari*minami-ke-okaeri*mokke*to-love-rumotto-to-love-ru-troubleclannadclannad-after-storyonegai-twins*otome-wa-boku-ni-koishiteru*H2O-footprints-in-the-sandC3Boku-wa-tomodachi-ga-sukunaiTo-Aru-majutsu-no-indexTo-Aru-kagaku-no-railgunKannagi-crazy-shrine-maidens*Kanokon*Kurokami-the-animation*Kono-minikuku-mo-utsukushii-sekai***Bakemonogatari*Last-Exile-fam-the-silver-wing**(theres more episodes out but they havent aired yet)Hayate No Gotoku!Yu-Gi-Oh(and it's series up to 5ds)Last ExlieAkiraAppleseed(both movies)Strike Witches(watched first season, not done with second season yet)Toradora!**

odstreflect.png

Now attempting to top Kenpachi's list with a list of anime I'm watching and HAVE finished watching.

• [*]Pokemon[*]Naruto[*]Bleach[*]One Piece[*]Fate/Stay night[*]Fate/zero[*]Carnival Phantasm[*]Kara no Kyoukai movies[*]Tsukihime[*]GaoGaiGar (+ FINAL)[*]The Brave Series (Not counting GaoGaiGar)[*]Getter Robo[*]Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann[*]Mazinger Z[*]Lyrical Nanoha (Finished TOS, A's and StrikerS. Currently reading ViVID and Force)[*]Mahou Sensei Negima[*]Familiar of Zero[*]Evangelion (+ Rebuild 1.0 and 2.0 and End of Evangelion)[*]Puella Magi Madoka Magica[*]Lucky Star[*]Haruhi Suzumiya[*]Fullmetal Alchemist (+ Brotherhood)[*]Cardcaptor Sakura[*]Dragonball (+ Z and GT)[*]Sailor Moon[*]Ranma 1/2[*]Doraemon[*]Yu-Gi-Oh[*]Bakugan[*]Index and Railgun[*]Mai-Otome[*]Excel Saga[*]Soul Eater[*]FLCL[*]Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt[*]Sgt. Frog[*]Kirby

Wait, I've forgotten what else I've watched. Meh.

Edited by Hubert

@Shuma: You have no idea....

Now attempting to top Kenpachi's list with a list of anime I'm watching and HAVE finished watching.

I think on a finished sense i will saw more but it might actually be the same. *shrugs* I still have to list the other hundred..maybe 105-260 anime i've actauallt watched total..I don;'t even remember half their names but I'm sure i have them somewhere.Actually, it's funny, over half of what you listed i finished too but didn't list...well i wont copy you so i'll add some more to my list. But this time I'll list even the sequals too.(yes i did finish these ones.)Note: I have seen all of these and more....it was a pain to remember half of this list since not all of it was bookmarked(This lost does not inclue Anime I'm watching currently or that would be cheating) because I watched most of these bfore getting a laptop so yeah.This also might tell you that i have ALOT of free time on my hands lol.1. Gundam Seed2. Gudam Seed destiny3. Gundam 004.Gundam 00 Season 25. Digimon6. Digimon Season two7. Digimon Season Three8. Haibane Renmie9. Fruits Basket10. Spiral11. Kodocha12. Yu Yu hakusho13. Tenchi Muyo GXP14. Inuyasha15. Gun X Sword16. Love Hina (Oh yeah XD)17. Spice and Wolf18. Spice and Wolf Season two19. Chrome Shelled regios20. Trigun21. Gundam Wing22. Blue seed23. Blue Gender24. The Sacred Blacksmith25. Full metal Panic26. Full Metal Panic Second Raid27. Burst Angel28. Negima?! Neo29. Tales of the Abyss30. Sprited Away31. Princess Mononoke32. Rosario+Vampire season 133. Rosario+Vampire season 234. Mobile Fighter G Gundam35. Case Closed36. Baka To Test Season 137. Baka To test Season 238. Sekirei39. Kiddy Grade40. Vampire Knight41. Rumbling hearts42. Rurouni Kenshin43. Angel Beats44. Vampire Knight Guilty45. Gosick46. Tales of Vesperia: The First Strike47. The Tales of Phantasia48. Tales of Symphonia49. Death Note50. Howls Moving castle51. Eureka Seven52. Negima OVAs53. To Love Ru OVAs54. Lupin the Third55. Escaflowne56. Gunslinger Girl57. Xenosaga The Animation58. Maken Ki!59. Star Ocean Anime60. Laputa Castle in the Sky61. The Cat returns.62. Whispers in the Wind63. Nausicca of the Valley of the Wind.64. Mahou shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Movie 165. Break Blade66. Castle of Caligastro(i know it's a Lupin movie but it's different from the actual anime XD)Now just add the ones(that i actually saw) from my other list, and the ones that I know I watched from Hubert's list...Well i can say my list is almost 70% done now XD Edited by Makaru
Unnecessary spoiler removed.

odstreflect.png