Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

The Island Of Pain


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
3351 replies to this topic

#3081 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 3,066 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2012 - 07:39 PM

IC: Void - Haven CoveVoid sneered, 'You're not very good at improv, are you Nostala?'He continued walking towards the Caretakers, whispering out of the corner of his mouth, 'When we meet the Shepherds, show them Levacius, but don't say that we've brought him to them.'IC: Rynekk Simul - Haven CoveRynekk glanced around, before ducking behind a nearby rock. He scanned the horizon, calling out as loudly as he could, 'Sarkan, anyone! Get over here!'Inch by inch, he edged across the rocks, trying to get as closer to the shores before he would have to bolt for it.-Void
  • 0

all-murderers-are-slightly-deranged.jpg


#3082 Offline Killer_Myr

Killer_Myr
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 889 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2012 - 07:42 PM

IC:Myr glared at Rynekk. He could have just cost the Wolves the success they had striven for.
  • 0

When you get right down to it, we're all just shades on the spectrum of Humanity.
What matters most in life is not what you are, or what group you belong to, but who you are.
Fight hate with understanding.
Fight ignorance with knowledge.
Fight cruelty with compassion.
Don't be the poison, be the antidote.


#3083 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,592 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 09 2012 - 07:50 PM

IC - Nostala - Haven Cove: "You misinterpret me, my lovable Vortixx friend," the disguised Nostala said. "We have walked into the glorious hands of the Shepherds themselves, the greatest and most powerful beings in all the land, merciful in their own mysterious right for bringing us to this glorious, bountiful island, filled with nothing but the greatest of battles, the most wonderful thrill of the hunt, and rewards for doing their unquestionable bidding. What more could one ask for by coming here? There is nothing short of fun and entertainment on this island -- a reward now augmented by the pleasure of meeting one of the very owners of this island themselves! You should consider yourself lucky -- it's not often one lives long enough to give their own, personal thanks to the Shepherds for the opportunity to live out any warrior's greatest dream."Her tone was perfectly sincere with each word that she spoke, making it seem as if her earlier 'doubt' was merely stunned excitement. She looked at Void, the light in her transformed eyes indicating exactly what she was thinking. Really, now?
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#3084 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,889 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2012 - 07:53 PM

IC: Levacius / Haven CoveThe shouting by Amalia woke Levacius up mentally, though he was still struggling to stand up - Nostala was the only thing keeping him from falling down. In his mind he thought he was responding to Amalia, "Cloak us mentally! Don't let him use telepathy!", but it was more like, "Hide brains he smell them."He started mumbling something - the same thing, actually. He was awake, but not ready to fight.IC: Kopraga / Toothy BaneKopraga flew about in the skies around. He could see a ship coming. People gathered below. Caretakers resting. Skakdi...Disgusting.Something was about to happen. But what?-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor, Jan 09 2012 - 07:53 PM.

  • 0

#3085 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 3,066 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2012 - 07:58 PM

IC: VoidVoid laughed, 'Of course Shifter, what else could I possibly want? The Shepherds have brought us to this great and noble island, where the greatest warriors of our time fight for the privilege to stand at our master's side.'OOC: I. Am. Horrible. At. This. Game.IC: Rynekk SimulRynekk matched Myr's glare, before pulling out his sickle. He nodded, pointed at himself, then down at the ground. The message was clear: Yes, you're right. I'm staying here.-Void
  • 0

all-murderers-are-slightly-deranged.jpg


#3086 Offline Killer_Myr

Killer_Myr
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 889 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2012 - 08:04 PM

IC:Myr turned back to face the caretakers, ready to destroy them without a second thought.OOC:Is this still open? Come one people, let's see if we can finish this before Black6 locks it.

Edited by Killer_myr, Jan 09 2012 - 11:22 PM.

  • 0

When you get right down to it, we're all just shades on the spectrum of Humanity.
What matters most in life is not what you are, or what group you belong to, but who you are.
Fight hate with understanding.
Fight ignorance with knowledge.
Fight cruelty with compassion.
Don't be the poison, be the antidote.


#3087 Offline Oblitus

Oblitus
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,334 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2012 - 06:53 PM

IC: Amalia: Haven Cove:Amalia listened to the rather odd command that Levacius made. All the Wolves that would come in would have their minds shielded. As for Levacius, she slowed down his thought process, now making him drift asleep.
  • 0

#3088 Offline Killer_Myr

Killer_Myr
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 889 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2012 - 06:55 PM

OOC:Where are you TPtI, your RPG is still open.IC:Myr waited in silence for the for the ship's passenger to disembark.
  • 0

When you get right down to it, we're all just shades on the spectrum of Humanity.
What matters most in life is not what you are, or what group you belong to, but who you are.
Fight hate with understanding.
Fight ignorance with knowledge.
Fight cruelty with compassion.
Don't be the poison, be the antidote.


#3089 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 31 2012 - 11:24 AM

Alright people, back to your places. I trust there are no objections to just continuing on where you left off


  • 0

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.


#3090 Offline L'Etranger

L'Etranger
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

  • 3,250 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 31 2012 - 11:56 PM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]OOC: The following posts deal with the killing off of my four characters left over from last season. All their loot will now be up for grabs.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC: Ajax, Dragon's Roost[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]The stifling hot air was unbearable, the jagged rocks slashed his feet... Ajax was in utter discomfort as he attempted to ascend the volcano as it spewed lava and sulphur.Breathing heavily, the Skakdi reached for what looked to be a suitable handhold, straining to reach. [/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Crack.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]His eyes widening with horror, Ajax realized the rock he had put so much pressure on was detatching. With a scream, he fell, his body being slashed by the sharp stones as he feel, screeching in terror. With a loud crack, he met the ground, a hundred feet below, and breathed his last.[/font]


  • 0

ULKVFrz.jpg


#3091 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 01 2013 - 07:08 AM

OOC: Lets see, I believe I have a Makuta to control

 

IC: The sand of Haven's Cove rose in a small cloud as the Pale Burnak's dread captain stepped ashore. The light from the dome behind him cast his shadow long and dark across the awaiting Wolves. Though, as this was a Makuta they were dealing with, it may have been a little of his doing. They were such divas. 

 

"Ah finally you realise whats good for you and turn the miscreant in," he rumbled, "Did you tire of his sanctimonious prattlings or did you just find the lure of a reward too great?"


  • 0

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.


#3092 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,592 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 01 2013 - 02:34 PM

OOC: My, my, has it been a loooong time...

 

IC - Okena - Shadowtangle: Perhaps that was what would have happened -- had Okena not reacted. Immediately upon contact with the plants that hid him (which, thanks to his mask, made him impossible to physically see, especially through the extremely thick foliage that he had created all around the battlefield specifically to assist in that -- not just where he was) the Madu Cabolo disappeared, being reabsorbed and turned back into elemental energy.Elemental energy that, in excess, made the next move possible.As one, the surrounding jungle closed in on the two opposing Toa -- trees, vines, bushes, grass, everything that Okena could put his influence into, moving forward, pressing, pressing harder and harder. Jontan could grind at them all day, Rastaque could use his wind to try and stop them, but their sheer force and numbers would distract the Toa regardless; there was no conceivable way for them to get out of the mess of plant matter without at least a scratch or two on their armor.Meanwhile, as they seemed to have somehow located him despite his precautions, Okena slunk back into the foliage and moved into a different position, his control over the surrounding plants and his Mask of Chameleon allowing him to make it seem as if there was nothing moving within them at all. Nothing short of a mental detection or a being with enhanced hearing would notice his movement -- especially if, say, the two Toa he was fighting would have to also overcome the loudness of the moving forest and their own attacks, on top of the obscuring branches and other such things of the plants in question.Okena might as well have teleported.

------

 

IC - Okena - Shadowtangle: Okena had settled into a new position, observing the chaos in the clearing before him with a careful eye, watching, waiting. The two Toa continued to struggle, maintaining a valiant defense against the onslaught of the jungle. He would relent in a moment to catch his breath, but first, he had another trick to set up. From his hiding place within the foliage, vines emerged, crawling toward the quiver on his back. The twelve metal spears within were pulled out, the sound of metal against metal hidden by the continued creaking and crashing of the attacking trees. Like snakes, the vines dragged the spears away from Okena's position, bringing them to spots all around the clearing.

 

It was only then that the onslaught stopped, the sound of moving trees and bushes gone in an instant, creating an eerie silence around them.

 

And then, without warning, spears. Twelve spears, launched from their positions in the bushes, coming in from a dozen different directions, all of the fury of the jungle behind them as they shot toward the pair of Toa...


Edited by Parugi, Jan 01 2013 - 02:34 PM.

  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#3093 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 3,066 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 01 2013 - 03:07 PM

[color=#696969;]IC: Void - Haven's Cove / Meeting[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]The Makuta's show-bouting was lost on Void, who had never cared for such drama. Instead, the Vortixx switched his expression to one of pure ambivalence, maintaining his purposeful stride forward.[/color]

 

"Perhaps one, or perhaps the other," [color=#696969;]he replied in a slow but methodical manner, calculating each word he used, [/color]"Or perhaps a little of both of them, or perhaps neither of them. That will be for others to decide; I have no opinion on the matter."

 

-Void


Edited by Emissary to the Void, Jan 01 2013 - 03:07 PM.

  • 0

all-murderers-are-slightly-deranged.jpg


#3094 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 01 2013 - 04:06 PM

[color=rgb(255,0,0);]IC: Shadowtangle[/color]

 

[color=rgb(255,0,0);]Hexxon, realizing his subtle attacks delivered no effective damage to either of his targets, decided to take a new approach. Drawing from his reserves, he reached out to Rastaque's mind, grabbing and clawing at it with his elemental powers. He began twisting the more sensitive regions of the Toa of Air's mentality to rack it with pain, hopefully contorting his senses in the process as well.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(255,0,0);]The energy removal from Jontan intensified significantly as the Toa of Psionics pressed his focus into the mask's power. He would start to feel his strength abandoning his small frame, feel the drain steadily pushing him into unconsciousness as he weakened, while it retreated into his unseen opponent.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(255,0,0);]Unfortunately, both assaults disclosed the fact that Okena was not the only enemy hiding amid the trees of the forest, though Hexxon seemed assured that the relentless onslaught of his ally, coupled with his own, less deadly attacks, would be enough to finish off the pair before either could retaliate.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,128,128);]IC: Toothy Bane[/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,128,128);]Greel watched as the Shepherd emerge, the anticipation for battle boiling up inside him. Timing was critical now, as they needed to wait for the ideal moment to strike the slaver, surprise him with an ambush of his own slaves...[/color]


  • 0

#3095 Offline L'Etranger

L'Etranger
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

  • 3,250 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 01 2013 - 08:54 PM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]OOC: Alright, here's the rest of my previous characters. Plenty of loot, in different locations.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]ICDestian, Parched Wastes[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]The glare of the sun burned Destian's skin as he stumbled through the wastes, and from the way sweat poured off of his brow, one could say that his fate was obvious.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Dehydration. Groaning softly, the being fell to his knees, staring up at the sun, daunting in the clear sky, murmuring a curse to his captors before accepting his fate. The last thing he felt was the harsh touch of sand being blown across his body... [/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]ICTenu and Darkon, Ashring[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Ash rained from the heavens and fire bubbled up from the ground as two figures attempted to navigate the dangerous terrain of Ashring, hoping to discover equipment or food. As they navigated the rocky landscape, the two beings began to argue, and then outright quarrel, each pausing mid-step to insult the other. After several minutes, the larger of the beings roared, enraged by the torrent of insults originating from the other being, and activated his Mask of Growth, picking the other being up as he did so. As the being approached maximum height, the being in his grasp utilized his elemental powers to create a metallic spike, which was shoved into the larger being's brain, through elemental control, with considerable force. [/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]The smaller being began panicking as he realized that his actions had just resulted in him being dropped a good sixty feet. With a disgusting sound, his body was pierced by a vertical shard of rock as it met the ground. A few feet away, his once-"friend" lay dead.    [/font]


  • 0

ULKVFrz.jpg


#3096 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 06:08 PM

-==IC: Kairan//Haven Cove==-Kairan scowled, as he looked over at the Makuta that stood on the beach, greeting Nostala, Void, and Levacius. Kairan crouched low, as he waited for the right time to attack, looking over at the others, including Elynirus, Plagia, and Desiana. After a moment of checking that the others were in place, he looked back to the Makuta, and kept an eye on it, adjusting his grip on the Sword of Liberty that had been forged earlier by Myr.
  • 0

#3097 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 06:13 PM

IC: Neither Jontan nor the ethereal being he'd been fused with had unlimited reserves of power, and his struggles had pushed them to their limit. The creature keeping him protected tried to raise a barrier against the oncoming spears but was simply too exhausted. The wall of sand parted like...well, a wall of sand, and Jontan finally knew the pain of death he had wanted for so long.

Rastaque was, amazingly, still alive. He had been pierced by several of the spears but it would take blood loss or the kindness of an enemy to finish him. For now he was writhing on the ground, the imaginary pain caused by Okena combining with the real pain of the spears

 

 

 

IC: The Makuta chuckled at Void's choice of words, "Elegantly put," he commented, "Now bring forth the Toa if you please."


  • 0

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.


#3098 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,889 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 06:21 PM

IC: Elynirus / Haven Cove

 

Elynirus felt chills go up her spine as she saw the Makuta, and looked at all the Caretakers that were swarming the beach. "I don't like this." she though to herself. Through the fog of her amnesia, she re-experienced memories of her time being made... into, well, what she was. The torturous experiments, the people killed for it.

 

She remembered how she had escaped. She had released much of her reserves of power to get away from that fortress, destroying the wall and floating into the night. Rahkshi who pursued... she could remember, releasing her power to more devastating effects. But she couldn't remember it ever being so effective against other beings.

 

Inner focus told her that she would have to remember... how had she done that before? Could she do it to this Makuta? This being that was likely a 'father' to many Rahkshi? Mata-Nui she hoped so...

 

She could barely see the others in the fog of night, and quietly prayed that they would be able to get the jump on the Caretakers and the like, rather than the other way around.

 

IC: Levacius / Haven Cove

 

.....

 

IC: Kopraga / Haven Cove

 

The ancient, shadowy being flew overhead, watching the scene that played out. Kopraga hardly had super-sensory powers, and had no idea what was being said or what exactly was happening some hundred feet below and just as far away, though he could make out the shapes and saw that there was some form of exchange going on.

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

#3099 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,592 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 06:33 PM

OOC: .... Oh. Snap. I just remembered that I'm also supposed to be dealing with the Makuta... Woops. XP

 

[color=#4b0082;]IC - Nostala - Haven Cove: The Artanian did not move for a second, studying the Makuta's face and mask, thankful that her own mask was hiding her real expression--the reptilian guise she had created making it seem as if she was simply scowling at him, as the species was prone to do. After a moment, she nodded, walking forward and laying the Toa of Lightning in the sand between Void and the Shepherd, moving back to join her partner. The entire time, her eyes stayed on the Makuta.[/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]"You should find that everything is in order," Nostala said, her voice retaining that venomous, airy edge to it. It was a genuine note to the Makuta; however, if Nostala's prediction had been correct, then Levacius, too, would find that he would be recovered enough shortly...[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]IC - Okena - Shadowtangle: And just like that, the battle was over. Okena's face remained impassive as he walked out of his hiding place, approaching the two fallen beings without a word. Several of his spears were stuck in the bodies of Jontan and Rastaque, jutting out like the spines of a Skakdi. Only one had died immediately, however.[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]Okena made quick work of the second, yanking a spear from Jontan's chest and stabbing it through the Toa of Air's. Scanning the surrounding area for Hexxon, he nodded at the Toa of Psionics, confirming their success.[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]"I believe this calls for a celebration," the Toa of Plant Life said as he began collecting his spears, setting them in a pile before beginning to remove the various pieces of equipment that their enemies had carried.[/color]


Edited by Parugi, Jan 02 2013 - 07:11 PM.

  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#3100 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 07:04 PM

[color=rgb(255,0,0);]IC: Shadowtangle[/color]

 

[color=rgb(255,0,0);]A nearby patch of greenery rustled as Hexxon emerged, a smirk on his mask that indicated his satisfaction in Jontan's and Rastaque's demise, unlike the solemn one usually fixed on his ally's face. He stepped over to the corpses as Okena began salvaging their equipment, particularly towards the Toa of Sand's inert body.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(255,0,0);]"What a victory!" he said, placing a foot on the emptied jar of sand. Appling the necessary pressure, the stone container cracked and splintered into fragments, which he crushed underfoot. "I suppose this makes you Team Patronage's newest recruit."[/color]

 

[color=rgb(255,0,0);]He reached out to aquire the spoils of their success, specifically the Kanohi on the expressionless faces. "Now, just how to distribute these... ?"[/color]


  • 0

#3101 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,592 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 07:21 PM

[color=#696969;]IC - Okena - Shadowtangle: "Perhaps we should take inventory first?" Okena suggested, taking the final pieces of equipment--the various masks that Jontan and Rastaque possessed--and placing them in the pile, beginning to sort them out.[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]It was a fair acquisition, in Okena's opinion. Jontan had yielded an Akaku and an Avsa, as well as a shield and sword. Rastaque, meanwhile, had had on his person his trademark satchel of senbon and Sanok. Leaving the equipment where it lay, Okena took a seat, beginning to clean away the crimson blood that tarnished his spears.[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]"I'll take the needles and Sanok," he said simply. "As well as your Noble Avsa. I have no use or desire for the rest of it."[/color]


Edited by Parugi, Jan 02 2013 - 07:21 PM.

  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#3102 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 08:24 PM

[color=rgb(255,0,0);]IC: Shadowtangle[/color]

 

[color=rgb(255,0,0);]Hexxon simply shrugged in response, crossing his arms as Okena organized the equipment of their fallen enemies. At the unexpected mention of his own Mask of Hunger being added to the list of items the other Toa wanted, he looked back at his ally with wonder in his eyes. [/color]

 

[color=rgb(255,0,0);]Suprised at the request but not about to complain, Hexxon summoned the Noble Avsa to the forefront of his collection. The fanged Kanohi appeared over his face before he removed it from the rest. He placed it gently beside both the satchel of needles and Sanok, and proceeded to gesture towards Jontan's Akaku and Avsa. [/color]

 

[color=rgb(255,0,0);]"These must be mine, then," the Toa of Psionics said, grabbing them off the ground. "I don't need the remaining tools, so feel free to take them should you change your mind."[/color]


  • 0

#3103 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,592 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 11:46 PM

[color=#696969;]IC - Okena - Shadowtangle: Noting Hexxon's look of surprise as he mentioned the Noble Avsa, the Toa of Plant Life shrugged. "I don't need a Great Mask of Hunger," he explained. "Absolutely no need for it--my powers don't get exhausted often enough to warrant it. Consider it a 'thank you' for what occurred here."[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]He examined the last of the twelve spears, replacing them in their quiver. Standing up, the Toa of Plant Life walked over to the equipment he had chosen, picking up the Avsa and Sanok and placing them over his own mask, where they were 'absorbed' for storage. He crossed his arms, removing his equipment from around his shoulders and waist--the quiver of spears, the bags of ammunition, his tomahawk, and the cache and flag he had taken.[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]The Toa paced back and forth, thinking. "Must travel more lightly," he said quietly, rubbing his neck. He stooped down, summoning vines to his side. Using these, he fashioned a makeshift backpack, tying the cache, its flag, and the quiver of spears to each other. Shouldering the bag of senbon, he pulled the 'backpack' over his shoulders, tightening the vines with his elemental powers. Finally, he chose a single bag of ammunition, attaching it and his tomahawk to his belt, before summoning one of his large flytrap-like plants from the ground. In this he placed the sword, shield, and the rest of his metallic marbles, sending them far underground and beneath a tree, on the trunk of which he made a hardly noticeable, yet distinctive mark for future retrieval.[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]"Much better," Okena said. He nodded at Hexxon. "All right. You helped me eliminate Jontan; now it's time for me to assist you. Let us track Arillan."[/color]


  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#3104 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 04:49 PM

IC: The Makuta said nothing, just motioned with a hand. The prone form of Levacius was lifted into the air with a slight glimmering of magnetic power warping the light around him into a series of minute rainbows. Turning his back, the Makuta started trudging back to his vessel, his new captive floating alongside him.

 

"Your rewards will be retrieved momentarily."


  • 0

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.


#3105 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 05:29 PM

IC: Zyke

 

Alone at the edge of the Shadowtangle side of the Yawning Sunder, Zyke pored over the piece of parchment laid out in front of him. He had constructed the material out of some dried leaves and used an old piece of charcoal to scribble across its surface. Yes, the Skakdi considered himself a resourceful being; resourcefulness is a quality one earns if one has survived through the years of war on Zakaz.

He idly twirled the charcoal between his left thumb and forefinger, then looked across the massive canyon that stretched before him. The sound of rushing water from the falls was all around. It seemed the water from the forest spilled into this chasm at the end of its journey. He drew a long line across the map he had drawn on the parchment: the chasm. Or at least, the forest side of it. The other side was just in sight, though trying to jump was out of the question. He was confident in his athleticism, but not that confident. Or stupid. He stood and weighed his options.

 

-Option 1: Knock over a tree and see if it is tall enough to bridge the gap. Very risky, but perhaps the quickest of the options.

-Option 2: Knock over a lot of trees and construct a temporary bridge from their wood. This would take a long time, and building wasn't exactly one of his finest skills.

-Option 3: Explore this side of the canyon and see if someone had built a bridge already. This seemed the best. All he had to do was walk.

 

So, option 3 it was. Zyke took one last look at his map, then folded it and stuffed it in the satchel he had crafted from the hide of a rather large herbivorous Rahi he had found near the coastline of the island. Then, he began to walk.


  • 0

brokenmr.jpg

 

 


#3106 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 06:40 PM

[color=rgb(255,0,0);]IC: Shadowtangle[/color]

 

[color=rgb(255,0,0);]A mask held in each hand, Hexxon raised the Akaku to his face and covered his customized Kualsi, the grayish Kanohi gaining a vermillion coloring while the tattoo retained its vibrant red. He proceeded to don the Avsa, it too undergoing a change in hue, the face blushing into poisonous red and the upper half attaining a deep shade of orange-red.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(255,0,0);]Rather than allow it to retreat behind the rest of his Kanohi, the Toa decided to test its greater power. Directing his attention to a nearby Rahi stalking in the area that he had sensed mentally, he triggered the energy-siphoning feature of his newest tool. Immediately he felt a rush of power, far stronger than what he experienced with his Noble version. Once a satisfactory amount of strength had been sapped from the creature, he ceased the drain, the vampiric fangs poking from the mouthpiece his now grinning face.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(255,0,0);]"Alright," Hexxon replied, replacing the Avsa with his Kualsi. He reached out a hand, summoning his Rhotuka staff, which had been proped up against a tree, into his grasp. "Let's get started."[/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,128,128);]IC: Toothy Bane[/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,128,128);]As the Makuta magnetically lifted Levacius to his side, Greel gave Rocky a kick to his hind leg with the back of his boot. In response, the pet Rock Lion raised his head to the sky and released a formidable roar from the depths of his maw. It might have been confused with the everday animal shrieks and din heard emanating from the vast forest of Shadowtangle, but to the hidden members of the Wolves of Liberty, it meant something much different...[/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,128,128);]The signal for attack had been given. The time had come.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(204,0,0);]IC: Haven Cove[/color]

 

[color=rgb(204,0,0);]A barrage of blazing fireballs rained from the sky, bombarding the ground around Void and the disguised Nostala and vitrifying the grains of sand they collided with. The temperature seemed rise to an uncomfortable degree as well, almost like an omen for what approached. To their left, a huge and bulky figure appeared, clad in blood-red and wielding a lustrous blade in a clawed hand, which glowed with heat.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(204,0,0);]"I believe that's my Toa you have," Vertan bellowed at the two, stomping onto the white sands of the beach.  [/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,0,0);]OOC: [/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);]Let's do this! :evilbiggrin: [/color]


Edited by Magnus Greel, Jan 03 2013 - 07:26 PM.

  • 0

#3107 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,889 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 06:55 PM

IC: Elynirus / Haven Cove

 

At the sound of Rocky calling out, Elynirus popped up from the rocks and aimed her hands forward, generating a destructive green beam as she had done with the sand and heading at one of the completely inorganic Caretakers, hoping to completely destroy it.

 

OOC: Sea team needs to move now and get that boat before he can flee.

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

#3108 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 07:16 PM

-==IC: Kairan==-"Now." Kairan said to the others, as he leaped over the cover he was hidden behind; and then fired off two bolts of lightning; one at the Caretaker, and one at the ground behind him, attempting to cut off the escape route.
  • 0

#3109 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,592 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 09:13 PM

[color=#4b0082;]IC - Nostala - Haven Cove: Nostala had grabbed Void, dodging out of the way as the initial fireballs landed--and it was a good thing she had. Not only did her action stop the pair from being totally surrounded by fire, but it had also moved them out of the way of the other Wolves line of fire as they began their ambush on the Shepherd and the Caretakers.[/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]It had also given her a clearer view of Vertan, something that had prompted a smile all by itself.[/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]"Help the others," she hissed to Void, rolling to her feet and moving to stand before the Skakdi. The flames and energy blasts created a silhouette of her body as she moved forward, eyes focused on the Team Patronage member. With a shimmer, she allowed her disguise to break.[/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]"You're even more dramatic than the Makuta," she called, gripping her staff and planting one end in the sand. "Sorry, but no--if you couldn't catch him before, you aren't getting him now. Better luck next time." With surprising speed, she cranked the other end of the staff down and back, launching a decently-sized rock out from the sand. As it shot toward Vertak's face, Nostala moved forward, strafing to the right...[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]IC - Okena - Shadowtangle: "Any idea where to start looking?" Okena asked. "I have yet to feel anything in the immediate area that would suggest his presence."[/color]


  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#3110 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,889 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 09:24 PM

IC: Arillan / Haven Cove

 

From the darkness, an arrow appeared. The winds themselves seemed to stir as that arrow cut past Vertans cheek, just barely far enough away to avoid the killing blow, and then slicing just as closely past Nostala. Gravity came into effect, and the arrow embedded itself in the ground just before the Shepherd who had appeared.

 

A smirking Toa of Air stood there, holding his bow in hand, as he readied another arrow, before declaring, "So, you think this is how you will escape the island? Pathetic!"

 

And so appeared another Patronage member. But just who had that first shot been aimed at?

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

#3111 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 09:52 PM

[color=rgb(255,0,0);]IC: Shadowtangle[/color]

 

[color=rgb(255,0,0);]"I'm not too sure," Hexxon responded with a shrug. "I would have guessed this jungle would be a place of retreat for him, though if your probing hasn't revealed anything like him around, then perhaps he hiding in the mountains? It wouldn't hurt to check, unless an Observer has seen him about."[/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,128,128);]IC: Toothy Bane-Haven Cove Border[/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,128,128);]Greel rode Rocky down the gray slopes of the Toothy Bane mountains, with several large rocks circling above them that he had snatched off the ground telekinetically. As they raced toward the battlefield, he began flinging them at the squad of Caretakers present, aiming to impale or crush the robots with the weight and sharp pinnacles of the stones. He was careful not to injure his allies, using his powerful telekinetic abilities to direct one projectile at a time toward its target.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,128,128);][color=rgb(204,0,0);]IC: Haven Cove[/color][/color][color=rgb(0,128,128);] [/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,128,128);][color=rgb(204,0,0);]Vertan did not stop or slow in pace as Nostala blocked his way, simply snorting at her comments. His yellow eyes flared in color as she flung the rock at his face, producing a powerful pair of eyebeams that crumbled the stone to mere pebble-sized fragments. He proceeded to lift his free hand, tossing a bolt of force energy from his palm at her in the process to counteract her second attack. [/color][/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,128,128);][color=rgb(204,0,0);]"Perfect, another Toa," the Skakdi retorted sarcastically, incorrectly assuming the species of his opponent. In his rage he didn't notice the small differences between the two races, nor had he really registered the arrow from Arillan. "Get out of my way!"[/color][/color]


Edited by Magnus Greel, Jan 04 2013 - 09:36 PM.

  • 0

#3112 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,592 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 04:20 AM

[color=#4b0082;]IC - Nostala - Haven Cove: The Artanian had slid to a stop as Arillan's arrow flew past, stopped just short of where Vertan's force bolt had struck the ground. She frowned. Great... Without a word to the Toa of Air, Nostala kicked to roll forward, toward Vertan, scooping up a handful of sand and throwing it at his face before aiming to slam her staff into his stomach.[/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]"What, can't squash a little purple Toa?"[/color]


  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#3113 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 03:42 PM

[color=rgb(204,0,0);]IC: Haven Cove[/color]

 

[color=rgb(204,0,0);]Vertan uttered a loud grunt in answer to the blow to his abdomen, and shook this head as a miniture cloud of dust engulfed it. However, he refused to abandon his his endeavor to retrieve Levacius, and began thrashing around. He projected blasts of concussive energy from his eyes in random directions in an effort to literally blow the sand particles from his eyes, which not only pounded holes into the ground, but would also force Nostala to avoid their paths. The Skakdi threw out his arm as well to knock his Toa-like opponent away with both the force of his attack and a nasty swipe of his heated sword to her own belly.[/color]


  • 0

#3114 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 3,066 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 03:57 PM

[color=#008080;]IC: Plagia Simul - Shadowtangle-Haven Cove Border[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]There is was. The signal. Time to blow things up.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]I was looking forward to this.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]From my vantage point, I quickly notched an arrow, before channeling a fair bit of electricity into the the projectile. With one smooth motion, I let it loose on the closest Caretaker in range, hoping to do some damage.[/color]

 

[color=#a52a2a;]IC: Rynekk Simul - Haven Cove[/color]

 

[color=#a52a2a;]The roar, the sound I had been waiting for. I almost grinned with apprehension, despite the serious climate. Drawing my sword with one hand and my sickle with the other, I switched my gaze to the ship. The Makuta was headed back towards it, which meant we only had a small window of opportunity to take it over, before he killed us. Or worse.[/color]

 

[color=#a52a2a;]He probably would kill me, too. Or someone would. In any case, I had a feeling that I wasn't going to get out of this thing alive. Did that idea scare me? That I would never escape this island of darkness and fear? Honestly, yes. But it didn't terrify as much as the thought of Plagia not making it off. That would be the death of me, if she remained here.[/color]

 

[color=#a52a2a;]So, if I wouldn't make it off this island--[/color]

 

[color=#a52a2a;]--she would.[/color]

 

[color=#a52a2a;]With that thought powering me, I dived into the water, doing my best to stay under the surface, as I swam furiously for the ship.[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]IC: Void - Haven Cove[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]Chaos.[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]That was the only possible way to describe what the beach became. Caretakers against prisoners. Slaves rising up against their masters.[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]I loved it, every moment of it. Rebellion, revolution. This was what I lived for. I had worked hard to provoke it back home, trying to convince my brethren to rise up against our 'superiors', to little success. But here, it was happening. [/color]

 

[color=#696969;]And it was glorious. Whatever was left of my black heart rose up in happiness.[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]Drawing my scimitar, my gaze fixed itself on the Makuta; he who thought himself better, who had enslaved us. I would enjoy killing him, no matter how unlucky that seemed. And if I lost, and was slain by his hand. Well, at least there would be battle.[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]And would it be a battle worth fighting.[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]"Early one morning, in the middle of the night," I sang, as I strode towards the Makuta, "Two dead boys got up to fight..."[/color]

 

-Void


Edited by Emissary to the Void, Jan 04 2013 - 03:58 PM.

  • 0

all-murderers-are-slightly-deranged.jpg


#3115 Offline L'Etranger

L'Etranger
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

  • 3,250 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 04:16 PM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC: Haven Cove/Toothy Bane[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Every action generates a noise. To the common ear, perhaps there are exceptions to this, but to one in possession of superhuman senses? There is no exception.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]And thus, the noises below were near deafening to Vinathli, as she observed, crystalline wings folded tightly against her back, within her cave on the highest peak of Toothy Bane. The beings below were as detailed to her as they would be mere meters away. It appeared some of her fellow slaves were attempting to revolt, willing to test their strength against that of their captors.[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]With a undecisive frown, Vinathli turned her head, observing the world around her, as she considering what would be the intelligent choice. Revolt seemed obvious, but what if she was rewarded for assisting the Makuta below? Musing upon this and other details and possibilites, Vinathli waited, taking no action.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]OOC: Open for interaction.    [/font]


Edited by Giant of Lannister, Jan 04 2013 - 04:17 PM.

  • 0

ULKVFrz.jpg


#3116 Offline Takanuvainika

Takanuvainika
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 271 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 09:39 PM

IC: Inta, Toothy Bane

 

Inta walked carefully down the slope towards the beach, he had never been there and had finally gotten around to crosing the mountains. His eyepiece zoomed in on several figures fighting caretakers and one larger figure, scaning the larger being for a little while he determined that it was a Makuta, Inta's rage boiled as he thought about what happened to his mentor, he turned to the to rahi accompanying him, one was a Fikou that had been altered to hold zamors on it's back and throw them with it's tail and an Ice Vermin that he had found and tamed on this trip. Inta thought for a bit, the seditives in his zamors would do little to the makuta and nothing to the Caretakers so he reached out with his powers and found a small bird flying nearby and called it to him, after speaking with it for a few seconds he sent it off to gather the largest and most powerful of the rahi that he had tamed. After the bird left Inta ordered the Ice Vermin to start firing on the caretakers and the makuta but to stay hidden while he seached for more allies.


  • 0

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.


biofighter_banner_platform.png

 

 

Just call me Taka or TNI

 

 


#3117 Offline light Laser

light Laser
  • Members
  • Turaga

  • 83 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 05 2013 - 01:19 AM

IC: Mataik-Haven Cove

 

[color=rgb(0,0,0);]Mataik [/color]hung in the inside of the boat, his hands and feet chained to the wall suspending him from the floor. His mask lay on a shelf to his right out of his reach. The self was mounted on a wall perpendicular to the one that suspended him.

 

There was no one in the room with him, no guards. They had all gone above deck.

 

He knew something was up, whether it was noises that that were outside that were so quiet that he did not even know he was hearing them, or the way his captors acted, or perhaps that extra sense. Whatever it be Mataik wanted out. he pulled at his chains, and tried to use leverage in different angles.

 

The chains rattled and clanked, and his body slammed against the wall, but he did not gain his freedom.

 

OOC: Open for interaction.

And I don't think I was answered if I was allowed to put him on the boat so I put him on there anyways.


  • 0


If wise man uses words, and strong man hits things, a wise strong man hits words.
Wait that doesn't seem right.


Posted Image


#3118 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 05 2013 - 07:18 AM

IC: The Caretakers were taken by surprise and a goodly number of them were destroyed in the sudden ambush, but once they knew they were under attack, they started fighting back. They started teleporting off the beach, taking up defensive positions in the rocky bluffs and hillocks around the area, trying to surround and bottle up the Wolves. They began raining down bouncing bolts of chain lightning that leapt and danced around the sands to seek out rogue islanders. 

 

The Makuta waved his hand almost casually at Void. Patches of green started to grow on the Vortixx, swelling and blossoming. It was tough and sticky stuff, and flourished exponentially, working into Void's joints to bind and trap him. The Makuta had used his plant control powers to reach out to the algae in the area, making it grow and steadily cocoon up Void


  • 0

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.


#3119 Offline Takanuvainika

Takanuvainika
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 271 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 05 2013 - 09:38 AM

IC: Inta, Toothy Bane

 

Inta's Ice Vermin jumped when a caretaker appeared not to far away, it quickly fired a spinner at it and then got out of sight. Inta was farther up the mountain scaning for rahi, he found a bunch of Frost Leachs in a cave just before the caretakers appeared. Bringing one to him with his mask, he curled the leach into a ball, placed it into his Zamor launcher and fired it at a nearby caretaker, using his mask to guide it.


Edited by Takanuvainika, Jan 05 2013 - 09:40 AM.

  • 0

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.


biofighter_banner_platform.png

 

 

Just call me Taka or TNI

 

 


#3120 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 05 2013 - 01:37 PM

-==IC: Kairan==-

 

That was when Kairan truly leapt into action. Focusing on the chain lightning, he attempted to draw them toward him, with his powers over lightning. To anyone else it would seem like suicide; however, he was planning to dodge out of the way with his newly obtained Calix, and then concentrate it into a ball of lightning. If that worked, then he would then throw it at the Makuta quickly. If not, then fried Kairan would be served that night, likely.

"Come on guys; we have to focus!" Kairan yelled out, even as he put his plan into action.

 

OOC: Risky plan, yes.


  • 0




0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users