Island Monitoring Service

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Will this be put up next contest? Because I dunno if we'll be able to cross the entire island, kill a Makuta and beat down all of Patronage, get on the boat, leave the island, kill all of the Shepheds off island, and then call it quits in only one week.It took us a few days to deal with a single wave of sand. :-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Probably. My other ideas all need major work done, and there's always the theme to consider

7AOYGDJ.jpg

But there is a perfectly good reason to let Arillan do it! :PPositive beats neutral!Because he's awesome and hasn't got to kill anyone in a while.Of course, that would get Okena in Patronage....But I want to give the arrow to the knee. :biggrin:-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

I am officially out of this game. I was never truly there to begin with, my characters stood around, speaking meaningless talk and doing meaningless things, so I am leaving the RPG.If any of you would like it, you may slaughter my characters, don't be afraid to send them out with a bang.It was nice playing with you all, but I have other duties to attend to now.-Skar

But Jontan wants to before he dies.Anyways, I say we all end up at Haven Cove for a massive fanale. Everyone has their own reasons, but somehow everyone's there.Maybe TPtI sets a platinum cache there?

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*