Aftermath 2

MT Zehvor

Well, I've just spent way too long reading this, and it's highly amusing. It has that randomness feel to it but not to the point where it's all total randomness. There are a couple of little groups that have been established, and everything's very nice and smooth.The whole Pridak trial is very amusing. It's a complete mess and no one's noticed. I'm not sure who Fra Fra is though.The Piraka characters are by far my favourite in the comedy. I don't know, something between them always makes me smile. Especially that Wii U bit in the last chapter.I don't find the trips to the past that enjoyable. It feels like it has little to do with the rest of the comedy and isn't as amusing. Honestly, it'd be better as a separate comedy.

Well, I've just spent way too long reading this, and it's highly amusing. It has that randomness feel to it but not to the point where it's all total randomness. There are a couple of little groups that have been established, and everything's very nice and smooth.The whole Pridak trial is very amusing. It's a complete mess and no one's noticed. I'm not sure who Fra Fra is though.The Piraka characters are by far my favourite in the comedy. I don't know, something between them always makes me smile. Especially that Wii U bit in the last chapter.I don't find the trips to the past that enjoyable. It feels like it has little to do with the rest of the comedy and isn't as amusing. Honestly, it'd be better as a separate comedy.
If you read the whole 500+ pages of the comedy, the past would possibly be your most favorite in terms of story.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Well, I don't have endless time. I read the first five pages then skipped to the last 5 pages.I'm referring to the parts where we go back into the distance past with MT and all that. Amusing though they are, I just don't think they fit in.Also, Vezok makes a great potted plant.

@Chapter 137: That was a pretty awesome chapter. What a fight; I swear, Witch Doctor cracks me up. And hooray for the verdict in Pridak's trial!@Chapter 138: Lol, air strikes and predator missiles for days. What a fight this should be. That was also an interesting backstory segment.@Chapter 139: Wow just wow, iBrow. What a tactic. Vezok and Zaktan's discussion was pretty hilarious, and the backstory segment was cool and such.@Chapter 140: That was a pretty interesting battle; as I said for iBrow, what a tactic. Meh, if it works, it works. And wow, what a flashback. There goes Segal, I 'spose. Should be an interesting conflict.-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Meanwhile, downstairs…Zaktan: …hey…you're not a plant anymore!Vezok: No thanks to you.Zaktan: …whatcha doing?Vezok: Nothing.Zaktan: …you're on the computer. You must be doing something.Vezok: Right. That's it. I'm on the computer.Zaktan: …Vezok: …Zaktan: Come on! You can tell me!Vezok: Go away.Zaktan: What website are you on?Vezok: GO AWAY!Zaktan: What the…OOH!!! YOU'RE LOOKING AT THAT WEBSITE, AREN'T YOU?!?Vezok: …Zaktan: …oh…it's just Gamestop.Vezok: …what did you think it was?Zaktan: I dunno. I was hoping for something a bit more scandalous.Vezok: *sigh*Zaktan: So what are you trying to buy? (notices a picture on the screen) ..what in the world? Wee You?Vezok: I'm trying to pre-order the Wii U. It's Nintendo's next home console.Zaktan: …sounds like an ambulance. Wee you wee you wee you wee you.Vezok: Right. Well, at any rate, I can't freaking find it anywhere because it's sold out on like every website.Zaktan: Hey, what a surprise. Even after the Wii sucked massively, people still want something from Nintendo.Vezok: The Wii didn't "suck," it just had a surprising lack of third party games.Zaktan: And it didn't have Gears of War. So it sucked.Vezok: …whatever. At any rate, the Wii U will have a ton more in terms of third party titles, so I'm excited.Zaktan: Does it have Gears of War?Vezok: …is Gears of War a third party title?Zaktan: Gears of War is a first rate party title.Vezok: …Zaktan: …what?Vezok: Just…go away. Please.
Love this part, especially the ambulance comparison.
Meanwhile, elsewhere…Vezok: …Zaktan: …Vezok: …Zaktan: …Vezok: …Zaktan: …Vezok: …Zaktan: …Wii U's still all sold out?Vezok: Shut up.
Hopefully it'll be available by Christmas, because otherwise I'll be pretty mad :burnmad: .Great chappys.~MN~
The long awaited third season of TA:OT is finally here!!

I'm referring to the parts where we go back into the distance past with MT and all that. Amusing though they are, I just don't think they fit in.
They do seem a bit disconnected from the main storyline at this point, but they are setting the stage for Season 10.Season 10 will connect together just about every untied plot point in the TBTTRAH series. What happened to characters such as Shadow, Inikalord, Skidak, Mesoquack, the Dark Lord stuck in the alternate reality, Evil Tahu, as well as explain backstories of some of the Zehvor, including tying in the backstory of MT that has been provided recently, as well as shedding some light on PB's time in the Void, JL's existence on the last planet to be overtaken by Xenon, and much, much more, including tying together elements of iBrow's past, TM's demise, and how Vecolity managed to become infected with Xenon in the first place.Needless to say, Season 10 will easily be the longest of any of the seasons so far...and it will kick off rather shortly, in fact. Probably around Chapter 145 or so.If anyone would like to make an appearance as a guest star in this final season, now would definitely be a time to sign up. I do have need for some other new characters to make an appearance in the last season of the main TBTTRAH series.Chapter 141: Xplode's SecretMT: And so, we have come to the first semifinal in this bizarre and unnecessarily complicated fighting tournament.Brutaka: Today stars the epic confrontation between…(opens up a note)…actually, forget it, this note is completely unnecessary because there's a giant bracket outside that tells everyone everything.MT: Today's semifinal shall be between JL and iBrow, two Matoran who weren't here for the last tournament but have made it into the Final Four regardless. One of these shall be appearing in Super Battle 5…which is cool, but not quite as cool as Ace Attorney 5.Brutaka: …MT: …Brutaka: Right. Are the contestants ready?JL: Ready indeed.Helicopter: *whirrrrr*MT: …it appears…iBrow is ready.Brutaka: Then go go go!JL: …wait…he gets a HELICOPTER?Helicoper: (opens fire)JL: (ducks for cover behind a bench)iBrow: Ahahahahaha!JL: …hmm…man…wish I had remembered to bring my Stinger with me.Helicopter: (continues to fire at JL)JL: …hang on…(pulls out a gun)Cameraman: …wait..what are you doing?JL: Don't take this personally…I'm sure Tahu will find some way to bring you out of the core. *BAM!*Camerman: (dies)[5 kills in a row! Predator Missile avaliable!]JL: (pulls out a random computer briefcase that he was apparently carrying around with him all this time)iBrow: …what in the world is he doin-Missile: (comes flying down from the skies)iBrow: …(looks up)…nuts.*BBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!*iBrow: (goes flying and lands in the pool) *SPLASH!!*Brutaka: …oh wow! Helicopters, anti aircraft weapons…what is going on here?MT: I have no clue, but if there is one more Call of Duty weapon used in this tournament, I am canceling this entire thing and declaring Gadunka the winner.Brutaka: …sadness.Meanwhile, downstairs…Xplode: …what are you doing?Vezok: Nothing. Go away.Zaktan: He's mad cause he can't find a Wii U for sale anywhere.Vezok: …Xplode: Really? Vezok: No. Now go away.Xplode: Hmm. Well, too bad.Vezok: …what?Xplode: If you were really upset because you couldn't find a Wii U, I would invite you to play on the one I just got…but you just said you weren't, so I guess inviting you to play on mine wouldn't make you any happier, so oh well. (walks away)Vezok: …Zaktan: …Vezok: …wait…WHAT?!?Zaktan: Sucks to be you.Vezok: Xplode! Wait up! Do you really….how did you…COME BACK!!50,000 years ago…MT: …Taesh: …(launches a blast of wind at MT)MT: (leaps high into the air and slams into the ground by Taesh)*WHAM!!*Taesh: (dives out of the way) …MT: …Taesh: …you did not possess power like that before.MT: (charges at Taesh and swings his fist)Taesh: (ducks underneath and slashes MT with his sword)MT: (stumbles backwards, cut)Taesh: How did you obtain it? (moves towards MT, slicing him)MT: RARGHHH!!! Taesh: (thrusts his sword at MT)MT: (grabs Taesh's sword and wrenches it out of his hand)Taesh: Augh! (stumbles forward)MT: (grabs Taesh, lifts him into the air, and flings him away)Taesh: (flies 30 or so feet and then crashes into the ground) *WHAM!!*MT: …Taesh: …(stumbles to his feet)…if you can obtain that much power without the need for Matoran energy…MT: (snaps Taesh's sword in two and charges towards the Toa of wind)Taesh: (steps out of the way of MT's charge) …if so…our cause is….MT: (whirls around and rushes at Taesh)Taesh: No! (punches MT in the face and sends him reeling back)MT: …Taesh: No matter the reason for your power, our cause is just! We shall emerge victorious!MT: RRAAARRRRGGGHHH!!! (launches a Xenon blast at Taesh)Taesh: Is this how you plan to stop us? (summons a tornado and sends the Xenon flying away)MT: …RAARRGGHHH!!! Taesh: You underestimate us! (charges towards MT)MT: (swings his fist at Taesh)Taesh: (dodges and flips over MT's head)MT: …(turns around and stares at Taesh)Taesh: …MT…we, the Hunters, have chosen to save this world when no one else would.MT: (charges towards Taesh and lunges at him)Taesh: (dodges) We must follow the cause through, even if it invites tragedy upon ourselves!MT: (continues swinging madly)Taesh: (continues to duck and weave around MT's fists) This planet needs saving! You must want the same for it!MT: RARGH!!! (sends a punch flying towards Taesh)Taesh: If that is the case, then lend us-*WHAM!!*Taesh: (goes flying backwards and crashes into a wall)MT: ...Taesh: (slides off and hits the ground hard)*WHAM!!*MT: ...Taesh: ...(picks himself up)...right...I forgot...still the same old MT.MT: ...?Taesh: You do not listen to anyone! To be continued...-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Not fair, Call of Duty weapons suck. iBrow automatically wins.
Call of Duty health sucks in general. Actually, I pretty much hate Call of Duty in general, so...:P
Because you wrote 'two matoran'.
Hmm. That I did. And, again, it was a failure by me. Nothing to take seriously here.Chapter 142: Gas and Fire = FunBrutaka: And we're here live for the second semifinal of this bizarre tournament.MT: Hopefully this one will not involve any Call of Duty shenanigans this time around.Brutaka: At any rate, we're ready to start this next match, if both of our contestants are ready.Brenmac: Ready.Mesonak: Ready as spaghetti.Brutaka: Very well. If both contestants are ready…then…begin!Mesonak: (charges towards Brenmac)Brenmac: (spins his blades rapidly as Mesonak approaches)Mesonak: (swings his sword and slices through several of the blades, barely missing Brenmac's face)Brenmac: (stumbles backwards and fires a blast of ice at Mesonak, off balance)Mesonak: (gets frozen temporarily, but shatters the ice off easily)Brenmac: (rushes back towards Mesonak after regaining his footing)Mesonak: (thrusts his sword towards Brenmac)Brenmac: (ducks underneath and punches Mesonak in the gut)Mesonak: Oof! (stumbles backwards)Brenmac: (moves forward and karate kicks Mesonak in the face)Mesonak: (stumbles back again, but manages to launch a blast of shadow at Brenmac)*WHAM!*Brenmac: (gets knocked to the ground)Mesonak: (steadies himself and fires again)Brenmac: (rolls out of the way and sends a lava blast towards Mesonak)Mesonak: (dives for cover and hides behind a plastic chair)Plastic Chair: (gets melted)Mesonak: …well…nuts. (gets burned)Brenmac: (moves towards Mesonak)Mesonak: Augh! Deploying secret weapon! (pulls out a can of gasoline)Brenmac: O_O Wait, what in the world are you-*BBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!*MT: …Brutaka: …MT: …Brutaka: …something tells me Tahu's going to be upset about that hole in the wall.MT: Well, we're going to take a short break while we attempt to recover any remains of Brenmac's or Mesonak's bodies…in the meantime, here's a short message from our sponsor…who, conveniently, happens to be the local cremation business.Meanwhile, elsewhere...Vezok: ...wow...Xplode: Told you.Vezok: ...where did...how did...what the...Xplode: How did I get this Wii U, you ask? Vezok: No...I mean...yes! How in the world did you...Xplode: Well...let’s just say I have some friends in high places.Vezok: ...wait...what? You have friends at Nintendo?Xplode: ...er...well...no, not really...but...well...it’s complicated.FLASHBACK...Samus: Well, I’m off.Xplode: Off? Where to?Samus: Going to go model for some Nintendoland shots. Heading off to Nintendo.Xplode: ...Nintendo? Samus: Yeah. Nintendo. The video game company. You know.Xplode: Oh, I know what Nintendo is...say...think you could pick up something for me while you’re there?Samus: ...depends what exactly you want me to pick up...Xplode: Well...hmm...how should I put this...it’s not so much picking up as it is stealing...Samus: ...you want me to steal something for you?Xplode: ...look...just pick me up a Wii U, and I promise you that no one in this house will ever be able to watch any of your emotional breakdown cutscenes in Other M.Samus: ...it’s a deal.Xplode: Woot.END OF FLASHBACK...Vezok: Wait...now I want to watch this emotional breakdown scene.Xplode: Sorry. Can’t. Not if I want to keep this console.Vezok: ...what do you mean? You can show it to me. She’ll never know.Xplode: …Vezok: ...what?Xplode: Dude...Samus is always watching you. If you try and do something stupid like that...she’ll know about it instantly.Vezok: Oh, come on. She couldn’t possibly be that proficient.Xplode: …Vezok: ...she’s right behind me, isn’t she?Samus: Yes.Vezok: …Xplode: …Samus: …Vezok: ...so...Nintendoland, anyone?50,000 years ago...MT: (charges madly at Taesh)Taesh: (deflects MT’s punches with his fists, barely keeping himself upright)MT: RARGH!!! (sends a massive punch flying in Taesh’s direction)Taesh: ...oh fra-*BAM!!!*MT: (goes flying and crashes onto the ground several hundred feet away)Taesh: …Deus: …(walks up, lightning crackling in his hand)...Taesh: ...ah...Deus.Deus: Couldn’t bring yourself to finish him off, could you?Taesh: ...he is an old friend...Deus: And now he is little more than a mad beast, corrupted by Xenon...just like this planet will be if we do not destroy this plague.Taesh: …Deus: Come. We have wasted too much time here. We have almost finished our collection of Matoran life energy...let us make sure their sacrifices do not go to waste.Taesh: ...very well. (leaves MT and Segal’s body behind and follows Deus back towards the hunter hideout)Back to the present...MT: ...and that’s where my story ends.iBrow: ...that’s it? What happened next?MT: Amazingly enough, the blast from Deus’ lightning somehow managed to knock my sanity back into me. When I awoke, I was no longer the mindless animal I had been before...but my armor, instead of returning to red like it had when I was a Toa of Fire...was now grey.iBrow: Knocked the black right off of you.Brutaka: That’s racist.MT: I had become a Toa of Xenon...which I would remain for the next 50,000 years. I fled the planet, partially out of fear for my life, as I was afraid that Deus might change his mind about letting me live...and partially because I wanted revenge against Vundas for starting this whole mess...and for killing Welder. Revenge that I would eventually obtain.iBrow: …MT: ...Deus and the rest of his mindless followers did manage to destroy the Xenon Core with their weapon...and soon after, they left the planet. Delarax then slowly recovered into the thriving metropolis it is today.Brutaka: And that’s it? That’s the end of the story?MT: ...it’s not a particularly happy ending. I never forgave any of those Hunters for what they did to the Matoran of that planet...but it’s something I’ve had to deal with for these last 50,000 years. There wasn’t anything I can do to change it.iBrow: You could have wrote them a very angry letter of complaint.MT: ...maybe I’ll do that sometime, iBrow. Maybe I’ll do that.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Line made 2x more awesome by iBrow saying it, of course. cool.pngCan't wait for next season when we get to see some of his backstory with Freelancers or whatever! I think I put something about that in the form long ago... but then again, I also gave him a plastic spoon as his primary weapon, something I've been very happy to see get retconned.-ibrow

Also, Vezok continues to be my favourite character. I don't know why, he's just so amusing all the time!
I think you're the first person who's actually liked the Piraka. :P
but then again, I also gave him a plastic spoon as his primary weapon, something I've been very happy to see get retconned.
Pretty sure I decided to retcon that on day one...plastic spoon just didn't cut it with swords, laser guns, elemental powers, and bottomless turtle stomachs.Sorry this chapter's taken 4 or 5 days to get up...was quite busy. But I'm back. Hoorah.And Season 10 will start on Chapter 145, sometime next week.Chapter 143: Return of the Chocolate FiendOutside the front door…Tahu: …man…getting cold again.Kopaka: I don't know what you're talking about. It feels great out here.Tahu: It's like 40 degrees, dude.Kopaka: …yes…and?Tahu: …and that's…forget it. I'm not arguing this with a Toa of Ice. (turns around to head back inside the house)*BONK!*Tahu: Ow!Ghirardelli: Ow!Tahu: Oops. Sorry, didn't…Ghirardelli: Hello there.Tahu: …who this is this guy?Kopaka: Yeah, who are you?Ghirardelli: You don't remember me? Toa Ghirardelli, the Evilest Toa in the evil history of evil evilness!Tahu: Oh, yeah, I remember now, with the chocolate bar name, and the dragon, and the freezer and…I don't like you.Ghirardelli: Oh. Shame. Apparently, I didn't like you much either.Kopaka: Yeah, you didn't. In fact…wait a second…"apparently?"Ghirardelli: Yep.Kopaka: …what do you mean?Ghirardelli: I mean that I have now lost my memory. Tahu: …pray tell, how did you lose your memory?Ghirardelli: Well, during the zombie apocalypse, I got stuck upstairs in Brenmac's stupid Bohrok hive, which actually made for an amazingly well protected hideout, so I avoided the zombies.Tahu: …uh huh…Ghirardelli: However, sadly, there was no food inside the Bohrok hive, and even more sadly, I was forgotten about in there. So by the time I was found, I had almost starved to death.Tahu: …Ghirardelli: Anyways, I got some food and managed to recover, but my brain was damaged in the process and I lost my memory.Kopaka: Considering the massive amount of brain damage that you have obviously suffered beforehand…could it not be possible that you have lost your memory multiple times in your life?Ghirardelli: …hmm. Never thought about that before.Tahu: Why am I not surprised?Kopaka: Maybe he thought about it and forgot, too.Ghirardelli: What if I was an epic Pirate before? And then I lost my memory in a great battle…and when I came to…I was Ghirardelli, the feared Toa of Ice!Kopaka: …you awoke as a Toa of Ice with a taste for fancy chocolate?Ghirardelli: Anything's possible.Tahu: I don't suppose "Ghirardelli leaving this house and never returning" would be included in that range of possibilities, would it?Ghirardelli: There you go being mean to me again. I think I now understand why I hated you before I lost my memory. Though I still don't know why you hate me.Kopaka: You froze over our house and tried to kill us on multiple occasions.Ghirardelli: …oh. Tahu: …Kopaka: …Ghirardelli: …well…this is certainly awkward, isn't it?Tahu: And cold.Ghirardelli: Come inside, then. We can make some hot chocolate and resolve our differences.Kopaka: …Tahu: …why not?Kopaka: …very well. Though make mine cold, please.Tahu: …Ghirardelli: Cold chocolate? Tahu: …he's weird like that.Ghirardelli: Ah. Maybe that was the real reason I hated him.Kopaka: Hey!Meanwhile, in the downstairs bedroom…Omega Turtle: …dare I ask what the buh happened to you?Mesonak: …blew up a large portion of the deck…and half a brick wall…Omega Turtle: …ah.Mesonak: But, at least I can still fight. Unlike poor Brenmac.Omega Turtle: …and what happened to buh him?Mesonak: He's in an intensive care unit. Very serious burns.Omega Turtle: Buh oh. Mesonak: Yep. I should be all ready to go for the Super Battle in two days though.Omega Turtle: …ah. Can I go buh visit Brenmac?Mesonak: Well…sure…I suppose….just make sure you don't stress him out or anything.Omega Turtle: I buh won't.Mesonak: He's in the room across the hall.Omega Turtle: Buh ok. (walks out of the room and opens the door to the room where Brenmac is)Vezok: WOO HOO! I WON!!Brenmac: Oh, come on! That was complete cheating!Xplode: Gotta admit, that didn't really seem fair at all.Vezok: Aw, you're just mad that I'm better than you!Brenmac: Yeah, right. Give me a spaceship with lasers and missiles and we'll find out how good you are on the ground.Vezok: What? No! I was born to fly the spaceship! You have to kill the spaceship to earn the spaceship!Brenmac: …what if I kill the person playing as the spaceship?Vezok: …then Santa fills your stocking with renewable energy for the rest of your life.Omega Turtle: …interesting buh definition of intensive care they buh have here.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Vezok: …then Santa fills your stocking with renewable energy for the rest of your life.
Chibi-Robo!!! Except it wasn't Santa who gave them infinite energy...actually, I'm finding that this has nothing to do with Chibi :(.Owell. Great chappy regardless, worth the wait.~MN~

Well gents, it's been a looong time since I've graced this topic with my presence, hasn't it? Bailed off of this site months ago, and never looked back. Dunno why, I just did. Anyhow, hello.

*BONK!*Tahu: Ow!Ghirardelli: Ow!Tahu: Oops. Sorry, didn't…Ghirardelli: Hello there.Tahu: …who this is this guy?Kopaka: Yeah, who are you?Ghirardelli: You don't remember me? Toa Ghirardelli, the Evilest Toa in the evil history of evil evilness!
As Mermaid Man would say... EVIL! I had forgotten how short these chapters were... they seemed so long in my memory. Oh well, suppose that's just my faulty recall. Seems that you've kept your humor intact, MT; you gave me a chuckle or two in that chapter of yours. It feels nice to read this stuff again. -Skar

Hah! I managed to return on the eve of the season finale. I think for the second time. I'm just so awesome that way.Anyways, I'll make it short and sweet like Ghiradelli chocolate. And expensive - this sentence costed $20 to make. Good chapters. I laughed a few times. The punchline to the story from the past iBrow made was the best thing ever.There it is. I'll be posting regularly again... until the end of Season 10. Muahahaha.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Well...here we are, at the end of Season 9! (I threw in a sneak peek at the beginning of season 10 at the end of the chappy, too)

Can I visit Brenmac's Bohrok Hive please?
Indeed you can, if you wouldn't mind filling out this quick GS form first:Name:Species:Element: (if applicable)Weapons: (if any)Mask/Mask Power:(if any)Personality:Anything Else You Would Want me to Know: (origins of character, pet peeves, etc.)
Hah! I managed to return on the eve of the season finale. I think for the second time. I'm just so awesome that way.
It's that flying cat in your sig, isn't it? He does recon for you...
I had forgotten how short these chapters were... they seemed so long in my memory. Oh well, suppose that's just my faulty recall.
It's actually probably because I'm in college now...and don't have a ton of time to work on this. :PChapter 144: Super Battle 5Brutaka: Well, here we are.MT: It's time for the grand finale of this year's fighting tournament: Super Battle 5.Brutaka: Indeed it is.MT: And the contestants for this year's super battle are Mesonak and JL, wielders of explosives, helicopters, and predator missiles.Brutaka: In other words, weapons that MT hates because he gets killed by them frequently in FPS multiplayer matches.MT: Exactly. At any rate, there's no reason to think that there won't be more of those today. So expect a Super Battle filled with explosions, helicopters, and more stupid predator missiles.Brutaka: Hmm. Well, let's try and get this thing kicked off, shall we? Mesonak, are you ready?Mesonak: Hmm? Oh, yeah, I'm ready, I'm so ready that I'm ready MAN I am so freaking ready…(sips coffee)Brutaka: …who's brilliant idea was it to give him coffee?MT: Better question: Who managed to sweeten it enough to get him to actually drink it?Brutaka: …well, whatever. Is the other half of our Super Battle ready?JL: No, but, whatever.Brutaka: Excellent. Well, not really excellent, but excellent compared to our other contestant.Mesonak: Oh yeah. (slams his coffee mug on the ground)*SMASH!*Mesonak: Ready to go!Brutaka: …well…it appears that we are ready for the last fight of this year's tournament…if both contestants are as close to being ready as they will ever be…then GO!Meanwhile, downstairs…Tahu: …you feeling ok?Brenmac: Well, if by ok, you mean "not being completely blown up," then yes.Tahu: That's good. How's the new gaming system working out?Brenmac: Pretty well, if you exclude the fact that the freaking game tablet is twice my size and impossible to use correctly. Luckily it comes with regular console-style controllers that are much easier to use.Tahu: Hmm. Well, glad to hear it.Brenmac: …why are you so compassionate all of a sudden? You generally don't care at all as to what happens to anyone besides you.Tahu: …that's not true. I care for lots of people!Kopaka: …Tahu: …well…some people.Kopaka: …Tahu: …a few people?Kopaka: …Tahu: Ok, fine, I'm completely selfish.Kopaka: There you go.Tahu: At any rate, I was wondering how you were doing because we may need your help soon.Brenmac: …my help? Doing what?Tahu: Well…I don't exactly know how to put this…but…um…Kopaka: Ghirardelli's gone missing.Brenmac: …WHAT?!Tahu: Yeah.Brenmac: Who let him out of the Bohrok Hive?!?Tahu: He didn't say.Kopaka: He apparently lost his memory and woke up as a freed Toa.Brenmac: …Tahu: …well…if you come across him…and you're not feeling too poorly…stop him from blowing people up, would you?Brenmac: If he's causing trouble…sure…but, um…Tahu: …um?Brenmac: Isn't that him right behind you?Tahu: (turns around) AUGH!Ghirardelli: …Tahu: YOU! GET DOWN ON YOUR HANDS!! FLOOR ON YOUR HEAD!!Ghirardelli: …Tahu: …wait…oops…was that…no, that can't be right…Ghirardelli: Hot Chocolate?Tahu: …Kopaka: …you made…hot chocolate…for us?Ghirardelli: Indeed I did.Kopaka: …Tahu: …Ghirardelli: Here. Have some. (hands a cup to Tahu)Tahu: …ah…well…thank you…(sip)Kopaka: …Brenmac: …you still worried about him causing trouble?Tahu: …well…it appears something has really happened to his memory…Ghirardelli: …Tahu: …I suppose it wouldn't be too bad letting him stick around.Brenmac: Fine by me. Long as he keeps bringing me hot chocolate. *slurp*Meanwhile, outside…Mesonak: (lunges at JL)JL: (sidesteps and swings his sword back at Mesonak)Mesonak: (parries and shoves JL back)JL: (stumbles backwards but regains his balance)Mesonak: (presses his advantage, sending a blast of shadow at JL)JL: (blocks the blast and returns fire with his own elemental energy)Mesonak: (ducks underneath and swings his sword at JL)JL: (backflips away and lands on the ground several feet from Mesonak)Mesonak: …JL: …it would appear that we are evenly matched in terms of hand to hand skills.Mesonak: Indeed. Shame the same can't be said for looks.JL: The same also cannot be said for who has the bigger aircraft backing them up. (presses a button on his wrist)Predator Drone: (comes into view and hovers above Mesonak)Mesonak: …JL: …maybe next year, Mesonak.Mesonak: (looks at the predator drone) Huh. That's cute.Laser Beam: (comes out of nowhere and blows the predator to bits)JL: …what the…(looks up)Star Destroyer: (is hovering above the trees)JL: …Mesonak: iBrow was rather upset at the stunt you pulled last time…so he pulled a few strings and got me this.JL: That son of a biscuit.Mesonak: Too bad…so sad.Laser: *BOOOM!*JL: (goes flying and lands in the pool)*SPLASH!!!*Brutaka: And that does it! Mesonak finally wins his first Super Battle!MT: Just when I thought every conceivable stupid thing had already happened…Brutaka: Mesonak wins! Mesonak wins!Mesonak: Yeah! I'm a winner! I'm a-*CHOMP!*Brutaka: …Omega Turtle: …your buh gloating was buh annoying me.Mesonak: …mmm…turtle intestines. Yummy.Brutaka: …well…that just about wraps up another year of the House Fighting League.MT: Thank the Lord. I'm installing a freaking anti aircraft turret next year.Brutaka: We hope you enjoyed our less then admirable contest of…well…who could hire the biggest cannon to help out during the fight. Thanks for tuning in, and we hope to have you back next year…assuming we're still here, that is.MT: Oh, we'll definitely be here…but none of those freaking predators and Star Destroyers will, I promise you that.Brutaka: Have a great night, everyone! (shuts off the camera)Meanwhile, at an undisclosed location…Mesoquack: (flips through a book)Matoran: (walks up)Mesoquack: (ignores him and continues reading)Matoran: …you…are searching for the book of old records, are you not? The tale of the…freelance hunter initiative…Mesoquack: (shuts the book and places it back in its place on the shelf) …that's not what I'm looking for.Matoran: …Mesoquack: Leave me. I do not wish for my search to be disturbed.Matoran: (ignores Mesoquack's request and continues walking towards him) …a group of hunters…destined to wield unimaginable power…the power that could have wiped Xenon away once and for all…Mesoquack: …Matoran: …that's the story…isn't it?Mesoquack: (pulls out his sword and instantly has it at the Matoran's throat) Leave me. I won't tell you a third time.Matoran: …Mesoquack: …Matoran: …Matoran…inherently fear power…however…(gently pushes Mesoquack's sword aside)…occasionally…one may become…influenced by power…don't you think?Mesoquack: …what are you getting at?Matoran: …you seek more power, do you not? The ability to finally pay back whatever is left of that group for what they did to you?Mesoquack: …Matoran: …there are…remnants…still remaining of the freelancer project…Mesoquack: …what?Matoran: …would you care to have a look?Mesoquack: …Matoran: …Mesoquack: Very well. (removes his sword from the Matoran's throat) Where are these remnants?Matoran: All in due time, great Toa. In due time.SEASON 9: END.-MT Edited by Toa Zehvor MT

XPufEB3.png?1

JL: …what the…(looks up)Star Destroyer: (is hovering above the trees)JL: …Mesonak: iBrow was rather upset at the stunt you pulled last time…so he pulled a few strings and got me this.
Mesonak and I are good friends, and iBrow also happens to have ties in high places. It works, and iBrow got his revenge! Muahaha!
*Insert quote of entire Season 10 preview here*
Y'know, not sure how I feel about the possibility of Mesoquack possibly hunting down iBrow, but I am eager to see what transpires, and I can't wait to see iBrow's backstory finally revealed.And also, possibly, his intentions and what caused him to join the Zehvor in the first place.-ibrow

You know, I understand that the Star Destroyer was (hopefully) miniaturized, but.... how did the neighbors not see that? More important, are any of the neighbors still around, or did the fences around all adjacent houses just get knocked down and made into the tournament arena this year? :PWell, the chapter was good. And can't wait to see the next season.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:P.S. I'm sorry about your friend, MT. I wish you and everyone else the best in this.

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Very nice chapter! The final battle was fairly amusing. I'm not sure how they managed to keep that star destroyer hidden before the battle. Probably just a glitch in space-time.So, what's happening with Tahu and co.? I really liked how Kopaka kept on prompting him until he said that he was selfish. This might get interesting...

Very nice chapter! The final battle was fairly amusing. I'm not sure how they managed to keep that star destroyer hidden before the battle. Probably just a glitch in space-time.So, what's happening with Tahu and co.? I really liked how Kopaka kept on prompting him until he said that he was selfish. This might get interesting...
Glitch will be fixed in the next Universe patch.And, about the Star destroyer......Well, maybe it was just more Lego. That, or all the humans fainted because of Mesonak.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Brenmac: Pretty well, if you exclude the fact that the freaking game tablet is twice my size and impossible to use correctly.
Good luck with the iPad 4 :P. Or The new new iPad. Whatever they call it.
Brenmac: Fine by me. Long as he keeps bringing me hot chocolate. *slurp*
It's poisonous :0.Good chappy...but who's Mesoquack? A bad knockoff of Mesonak?Good luck with the duck, iBrow Voltex.~MN~EDIT: Can I fill out the guest form too? Edited by Meta Nuva

Two years ago, on Planet Vundas…Vecolity: *gasps for breath and dives behind a table*Terna: (opens fire at Vecolity, barely missing him)Vecolity: …that's it…if I make it out of this alive…I'm officially ending my career as a fighter here and going into something less stressful. Like criminal justice, maybe. (pops up from behind the table and fires a light blast)Xenon Infected Toa: (gets hit and staggers back)Vecolity: (ducks back behind the table) Or, at the very least…making sure I have some decent life insurance polic-Lightning Bolt: (flies out of nowhere and nails one of the Toa in the face)Vecolity: …? (whirls around)Toa: (walks towards the large group firing at Vecolity, electrocuting them left and right)Terna: (stagger over and fall down, dead)Toa: (sends a final shockwave out and zaps the few remaining enemies)Vecolity: …Toa: …Vecolity: …er…thank you.Toa: You are…welcome.Vecolity: …Toa: …Vecolity: …are you this awkward to everyone you save, or just me?Toa: Hmm? Oh, no…I was just thinking…tell me, do you know this city well?Vecolity: …fairly well, I suppose.Toa: Mhm. According to my information…there is supposedly a very important source of…shall we say…weaponry…in a bunker below this city…if we get to it…we could possibly stand a chance of defending it.Vecolity: …really?Toa: Indeed.Vecolity: …well…I do know of several bunkers underneath the city…we could give them a check.Toa: …then by all means, let us go. Time is wasting, and lives are being lost.Vecolity: (gets up and heads towards the door) Indeed they are…by the way…I didn't get your name. Mine's Vecolity.Toa: Ah. How nice to make a new acquaintance. My name is…Toa Deus…___________________________________________________BETHESDA GEARWORKS OF NINTENDO AT AMERICA PRESENTS…...A CAPCOMICALLY RETRO REPRODUCTION OF A VALVE…...THE FINAL CHAPTER IN THE HOUSE SERIES…SEASON 10: RISE FROM THE ASHESChapter 145: Unfortunate Awakening2 weeks after the end of the latest HFL Tournament…7:00 AM…Tahu: Zzzzzz....(silence)Tahu: …zzzzzzzz….(silence)Tahu: …zzzz-Voice: TAHU!! WAKE UP!!!Tahu: Wha-?! What the…Voice: THE THING WE ORDERED!!! IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!!Tahu: …who in the world…what time is it….Voice: Time is irrelevant when you have you have the new series of Halo action figures! Come on!!Tahu: (rolls around and notices JL bouncing happily by the bed) …you have REALLY got to get over this Halo craze of yours.JL: It's freaking Halo 4, man! The game's coming out in less than a week! How can you NOT be excited?!Tahu: The fact that it's 7:00 AM has a large part to play in that…JL: Come on! Help me open the box! I wanna get my own army of Halo figures together, and then we can go make fun of Samus for not having any extra figures from her games here!Tahu: (rolls over and buries his face in the pillow) That's great…now, leave me alone and go open the figures yourself.JL: …what? You don't want to open the box with me?Tahu: No.JL: Why not?Tahu: Refer to previous statement regarding the current time.JL: …but…but….but….but…but…but…Tahu: …JL: …fine. Be an old grouch. Someday, you'll thank me for trying to give you an opportunity to live life to the fullest.Tahu: Undoubtedly.Meanwhile, downstairs...Mesonak: …good Lord. Why does everyone hate me so much?Levacius: (walks into the living room) Hey Mesonak. What are you doing?Mesonak: Trying out this new game.Levacius: …that looks like…Skyrim.Mesonak: Ya.Levacius: …that game's not new. It game out last year.Mesonak: …I'm, like, twenty freaking thousand years old, dude. Everything on here seems pretty new to me.Levacius: …fair enough. (sits down on the couch)Mesonak: …Levacius: …so what are you doing?Mesonak: Getting killed. These villagers are mean.Levacius: …what'd you do to upset them?Mesonak: Killed one of their chickens. Levacius: …Mesonak: That apparently incites the entire town to riot and attempt to kill you.Levacius: …ah…yes, I forgot. The people of Skyrim really care about their chickens.Mesonak: No kidding.Omega Turtle: (sticks his head into the living room) Good buh morning.Levacius: Good morning.Mesonak: Bad morning for my Skyrim character.Omega Turtle: I'm making some buh pancakes. You guys want any?Levacius: …you know how to make pancakes?Omega Turtle: I buh do now.Mesonak: ...Levacius: …I'm not sure whether to take that as reassurance or as something that should make me even more scared of this than I already am.Mesonak: Mother freaking chickens.Omega Turtle: Anyways, you guys want any?Levacius: …Mesonak: …Omega Turtle: ...Levacius: …oh, sure, why the heck not?Mesonak: Cause you could get food poisoning and die. That's why.Levacius: If they're bad, I can just throw them away.Mesonak: Assuming you're still alive, yes.Omega Turtle: Buh sweet then. I'll make some for you. Mesonak, you buh want any?Mesonak: Nah. I'll settle for whatever's left of this chicken once I get it out of this poultry worshipping village.Omega Turtle: (shrug) Suit your-buh-self.Meanwhile, at the front door…JL: …curses….that was just the paper man.iBrow: What, you thought the mail came this early in the day?JL: …miracles can always happen.iBrow: Ha. Not with the mail, I'm afraid. Neither rain, nor snow, nor sleet, nor hail, nor the impending release of Halo 4, can make the postal service deliver any later or sooner than it usually does.JL: …iBrow: …JL: …just…do me a favor…and don't tell Tahu that I woke him up for the newspaper and not the Halo figures. iBrow: Will do.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

BETHESDA GEARWORKS OF NINTENDO AT AMERICA PRESENTS…...A CAPCOMICALLY RETRO REPRODUCTION OF A VALVE…...THE FINAL CHAPTER IN THE HOUSE SERIES…
The only reason you're not getting a lawsuit for this is that they can't figure out who gets to sue you first. Just don't mention Apple.
Tahu: The fact that it's 7:00 AM has a large part to play in that…
I say that at 4 AM.
iBrow: What, you thought the mail came this early in the day?
I don't know what it's like for you, but here the mail is scheduled for 10 AM and shows at 3 PM on a good day.Anyways, a good chapter.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Alright, it's time for a far overdue review with Meso, everybody!@Chapter 141: That was pretty great. The Ace Attorney remark was pretty funny, and the fight was interesting, to say the least. Loving the bits of backstory, as per usual.@Chapter 142: You know, I'm really starting to enjoy how I'm portrayed in this comedy (moreso than usual); nowhere else would Mesonak carry around a can of gasoline to use in specific circumstances. That was a pretty good battle, and the Wii U segment was pretty hilarious. Very interesting conclusion of the backstory segments.@Chapter 143: LOL, return of Ghirardelli. That was pretty hilarious. And wow just wow at the "intensive care" bit.@Chapter 144: Alright, that was an awesome finale. Didn't expect to actually win this super battle, especially not by such means as a ridiculously sized star destroyer. I likely wouldn't pull those tactics in a normal fight, but if they help me win, I've got no qualms. You do what you gotta do, 'n such. And that was a very interesting conclusion. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.@Chapter 145: Oh wow, Deus and Vecolity? Hm. The segment with my adventures in Skyrim was pretty ironic, considering I actually began playing Skyrim like a month ago. Never got into it around release, but it's quite entertaining. Great opening for season 10.-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

@Chapter 145: Oh wow, Deus and Vecolity? Hm. The segment with my adventures in Skyrim was pretty ironic, considering I actually began playing Skyrim like a month ago. Never got into it around release, but it's quite entertaining. Great opening for season 10.
Get attacked for killing chickens yet? :P
The only reason you're not getting a lawsuit for this is that they can't figure out who gets to sue you first. Just don't mention Apple.
That and I have Phoenix Wright to defend me...wait...he'd probably be suing me cause I stuck Capcom in there.Dang it.
I have a feeling JL may feel repercussions soon regardless.
Indeed. Just different repercussions.Chapter 146: Vote for PB!At the house...Tahu: (gets up) Yyyyyyaaaawwwwwnnnnnn....(stretch)...man...that felt good. Wonder what time it is? (turns to his alarm clock)(Alarm Clock reads 12:00)Tahu: ...man...it's late. Oh well, better go make sure Pridak hasn't gotten himself into-Voice: Hello.Tahu: YARGH!!! (jumps backwards and nearly kills himself by falling off of his bed)Tiny Turtle: ...Tahu: ...what the...who are YOU?Tiny Turtle: ...um...well...I'm, uh, looking for my dad...Tahu: Huh?Tiny Bionicle: ...I think he was around here...Tahu: Huh? Huh?Tiny Bionicle: ...and now I can't find him...Tahu: Huh? Huh? Huh? Turtles? Parents? What?Tiny Bionicle: Oh, by the way...my name is Spazdok.Tahu: ...Spazdok? What the %^&$ kind of a name is that? German?Spazdok: Uh...what's a Germ-Man?Tahu: ...right. Well, good to meet you, Spazdok. I'm kind of busy, so maybe you can go play with the other-Spazdok: Will you help me find my parents?Tahu: ...Spazdok: ...please?Tahu: Look, I'm really sorry, but I-Voice: TAHU!!!Tahu: ...Voice: Get down here now!! I need some help getting Pridak out of this tree!Tahu: ...you know what...maybe I could use an excuse for not helping Tahu Nuva with that.Spazdok: Yay!Tahu: Great. Let's go find your parents...whoever they may be.Meanwhile, elsewhere...JL: Ah. Finally. Here we go.Levacius: Hmm? JL: My Halo figures came today. (holds up a box)iBrow: Much to the chagrin of everyone who had hoped for peace and quiet around here.JL: Pfft. Peace and quiet are not synonymous with "the house." (sets the box down and begins to open it)Levacius: Didn't they kill all the bad guys in the last Halo?JL: ...well...yeah, sort of...but now there's new bad guys.Mesonak: Yep. That's what happens when you forget to blow up the mob spawners. JL: ...what? No...these things don't spawn.Mesonak: ...JL: Well, ok, what I meant was-Mesonak: ...JL: ...Levacius: ...JL: ...forget it. These are just new bad guys. iBrow: So you ordered a bunch of bad guys through the mail and you're going to release them all over the house?JL: Don't be stupid. These are action figures. They're not going to come to life. (cuts the last piece of the box open)Fist: (comes out of the box and punches JL in the face)JL: OWW!!!Grey Armored Figure: (pops out of the box, followed by several others)JL: My face! My beautiful face!iBrow: "Let's order some bad guys," they said. "They couldn't possibly come to life," they said.Grey Armored Figure: (rises into the air)Mesonak: Pfft. I got this. (creates a shadow bolt and flings it at the flying figure)Grey Armored Figure: (flies out of the way and charges at Mesonak)Mesonak: Uh oh. (gets tackled)Grey Armored Figure: (rolls across the floor with Mesonak)Mesonak: Ow! Hey! Stop it! I just took a bath, too!JL: Oogh. Ordering Prometheans was a bad idea after all.iBrow: Right, like you really needed to tell us that. (launches a blast of energy at a Promethean)Promethean: (gets ticked and rushes iBrow)iBrow: Oh frick. (ducks underneath a punch and kicks back)Promethean: (grabs iBrow and wrestles him to the ground)iBrow: Augh...you...get...off me! (pulls out his plastic spork and stabs the Promethean)Promethean: WARGH!!! (dies)iBrow: ...hmm. That's the first time this thing's ever been useful.Mesonak: GET OFF OF MY FACE!!!*SMASH!!*iBrow: ...oh boy.Meanwhile, outside...MT: ...I'm really not convinced that this is a good idea.PB: Trust me. It's a brilliant plan. It'll work.Xplode: ...did you check with the city council to make sure this is even legal?PB: ...well...no...but better to apologize for something you didn't know was illegal then to apologize for something you knew was.MT: ...you end up in jail either way...PB: ...that's just being pessimistic.MT: I would say it's more of being afraid of jail. (sticks a sign in the ground)PB: ...there. Beautiful, huh?MT: ...indeed. "Beautiful."Xplode: (walks up besides MT and PB and reads the sign) ..."Purple Bouncy for President...'Bounce' the other guys and go with the 'Purple!'"PB: Pretty inventive use of words, huh?Xplode: ...for a five year old...sure.PB: ...well...I've been on Earth for around six months...so I'll take that as a compliment.MT: Speaking of compliments...don't expect to get any when the neighbors find out that you've been placing these on all of their lawns.PB: Aw, quit raining on my parade. They'll love them. Who wouldn't want to support a purple candidate for president?Xplode: ...he has a point.MT: Albeit a moot one. You can't be elected president unless you're born in the USA.PB: ...wait...really?Xplode: ...er...um...maybe?MT: Sorry, PB. If it's any condolence...I can't run for president either.Xplode: But I can! I was born here! Let's make signs for me!PB: ...aren't Lego parts manufactured in Denmark?Xplode: ...that's not important. All that matters is where those parts are put together.MT: ...I suppose we can ask the City Board to review the matter of what exactly qualifies as birth location...Xplode: ...don't sweat it.PB: Well, I'm depressed now. I can't run for president.MT: Don't be that sad. You can still run for Congress.PB: ...MT: There's an election for that coming up, too, I believe.Xplode: Indeed. You should give it a shot.PB: ...MT: ...well?PB: ...well...wanna help me go back through all of those yards and mark out "president" and replace that with "congressman?"MT: *sigh*Xplode: Why not?MT: ...well...we could get thrown in jail...that's kind of a big "why not"...but sure, why not?PB: Yay!Meanwhile, back at the house, in the kitchen...Vezok: ...gosh dang it...Tahu: Hey Vezok...Vezok: Hey Tahu. Care for some really burnt pancakes? Ooh, that's a cute turtle you've got there.Tahu: ...er...thanks...and no thanks...why are you making pancakes?Vezok: ...well...Omega Turtle was making some...and he asked me to watch over the next batch while he went out to get the newspaper...but I let them burn cause I'm not strong enough to turn the oven dial down.Tahu: ...ah. Gotta work on those plastic muscles.Vezok: So, who's that with you?Tahu: This? This is...um...what was your name again?Spazdok: I forgot.Tahu: ...it was something German sounding. I forget.Vezok: Ah.Tahu: Which brings me to my next question...you said Omega went to go get the newspaper?Vezok: Yeah. He should be outside.Tahu: ...does this "Omega" Turtle sound like your dad?Spazdok: *shrug*Tahu: ...some father figure he is. Abandons his son and then doesn't even bother to tell him his name.Vezok: Hold on a second...this baby turtle is...Omega's son?Tahu: From what I can figure, yes.Vezok: ...Spazdok: ...Vezok: Hey, um...would you mind waiting here while I type up a legally binding contract saying that you'll promise to not eat me when you grow up?Spazdok: ...what's a "lee-gall-litee binding corn-track?"Tahu: *sigh* Let's go, German Turtle.Vezok: No, wait! It'll only take a few minutes, I promise! Waaaaaaiiiittttt!!!! Meanwhile, on a distant planet, standing on top of a secret bunker...Mesoquack: ...are you sure this is it?Matoran: Indeed.Mesoquack: ...Matoran: ...Mesoquack: ...buried under dirt and rock...a most fitting ending for a program that was too afraid to wield the power it had discovered. (slashes the door)Door: (cracks and breaks open)Mesoquack: ...Matoran: ...you should be careful. We have no idea what lies down there after hundreds of thousands of years of exposure to that substance.Mesoquack: ...you should be more concerned with fulfilling your own part of the bargain. (hops into the hole he created and heads inside)Matoran: ...right...my part...To be continued...-MT

XPufEB3.png?1