Have You Ever Intered A Pizza Eating Contest

YES. I ATE TWO SLICES AND I WAS FULL BUT YOU CAN'T SAY NO TO FREE PIZZA.Okay, to be fair it wasn't really a contest, it was more like, "hey dude, have another slice of pizza!" So I did. And it was kinda a dare in my mind, which is almost like a contest. So close enough for all practical purposes.

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

From the Completely Off-Topic Rules and Guidelines:

Pointless Topics Food Topics:Topics asking if you like one kind of a food or discussing one type of food are pointless. If it's just asking what is your favorite food, it'll be all right.

Please remember to always check that topic before posting topics in COT. =]---But anyway, no I have not participated in a pizza-eating contest. Also lol @ Micah. newso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

Pointless Topics Food Topics:Topics asking if you like one kind of a food or discussing one type of food are pointless. If it's just asking what is your favorite food, it'll be all right.

Please remember to always check that topic before posting topics in COT. =]---But anyway, no I have not participated in a pizza-eating contest. Also lol @ Micah. newso1.png
sorry i will do that next time i make a topic ^_^

goldy.jpg.2a929e25bde483fa0a84efa39cb7af8d.jpgIMG_7223(2).jpg.62624129031c1e2fd7df50d70b18f765.jpggoldy.jpg.2a929e25bde483fa0a84efa39cb7af8d.jpg

IMG_0692.GIF.3309bb29bcc7460f3b8786a87af44771.png.da7133cb92dbb2189370ddfa6f4d46de.png Member-Made Emote Topic h.jpg.3e4ad884a1ceef85d03b81b5df0c09ef.jpg

Original Mush art thanks to @Bambi

To be honest I don't know how to inter a pizza eating contest, but I've never entered one either! Funny coincidence, that.Although if prompted I'm sure I'd join in one :3 As Kakaru said:

YOU CAN'T SAY NO TO FREE PIZZA.

-FtC

I have an old Flickr account here

Previously Feefeeri/Felix the Cat

I MOC sometimes

Thread closed.