Rpg: Transformers Alignment

IC: Star SaberStar Saber stepped onto the bridge, looking for the command console. But he didn't need to. Sprawled in a seat, and slumped over his console, was Victory Leo. The Autobot looked like he hadn't moved in months, a layer of grime had accumulated on him. Star Saber sighed, and stepped forward. He was alive, but barely.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Painkiller"Indeed it was. Can't deny that they're useful, though," the CMO commented, stashing the rig away for safe keeping. Wouldn't do to have another Autobot get their hands on it.IC: Firestorm "No slag there," she grumbled, making herself slowly get off the table. She was still a little hazy on what had gone on inside Crosswise's processer, and once it hit her, she would probably pretend like nothing embarassing had even happened.-Inferna

IC: Star Saber"First things first, we energize him enough to survive the trip." He bent over, and fed the cube into the device. It pumped the energon into the comatose Autobot.Painkiller. He said, opening his comm. We found him. Extremely low energon levels. We're going to try and move him.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC (Victory Leo)The bot stirred though only faintly. He started to mumble a litany, an old poem from the days of the Prime. If one were quick enough, they would note it was poem often used to calm down soldiers before some great battle. Or, alternatively, doing an event that anyone with two processor chips to rub together knew they wouldn't survive.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Painkiller"Alright, be careful about it. I'll have Red Alert prepare Energon feeds for him," she replied, sending her subordinate the exact message once she finished speaking. Right now she had to focus on Firestorm and Crosswise. Aloud, she said, "Your Spark and Crossbone's are seperated again, Crosswise ... for now, anyway. Once I can put together a suitable protoform, I'll take him out of you. Alphonus won't be holding blades to your neck again after that."OOC: :P-Inferna

OOC: There's a Diagnostic Drone in there mentioned earlier. Put him in it! XDIC: "I know that poem. What he means by saying it, I can only guess." Slowly, he removed the ship's wires and wreckage from Victory Leo's body. OOC: This reminds me of the Sentinel Prime scene on the Ark. Are you getting that feeling too? Because the music won't stop playing in my head.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: More the first episode of G1, but that works too.IC: Star SaberStar Saber smiled slightly. "Yeah. You said it." Though it wasn't obvious, statement was directed at Leo.He bent down, and carefully disconnected Leo from the pump. He slung him over his shoulder, and made for the exit. Upon reaching it, he activated the thrusters in his boots, and started flying toward New Iacon.I can confirm his cognitive functions are more or less intact.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC - Crosswise: "That's a relief. Thought I doubt the Captain would want you putting his spark in a diagnostic drone or something." Crosswise replied as he pointed to the floating blue robot. The scout flipped up his visor to show his green optics. He glanced over to Firestorm, noting any facial expressions that would indicate that she remembered something from her little trip into his subconscious.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: Painkiller & Firestorm"As amusing as it would be, I wouldn't stoop that low to even Megatron," she said simply, doing a final checkup on the two of them. "I hereby clear you two ... for now, anyway. Hopefully I can find out the way to disable that device if need be. I'll let you know once I've finished the protoform."As Firestorm began making her way towards the exit, her expression changed a little. It was extremely miniscule, so Crosswise would be hard-pressed to catch it -- if he did, it was pretty obvious that she know remembered, and she was probably blanking it out of her memory banks as well as she could."That's a relief."-Inferna

IC - Crosswise: The Autobot followed the femme out of med-bay. Crosswise attempted to keep his eyes off of her doorwings as he followed behind her. However, the Scout still found it uneasy to press her about her silence and just generally make her processor hurt even more."Maybe you should just lie down for a while." Crosswise said as the pair walked a few meters away from the medbay entrance.

IC: Star SaberStar Saber landed outside of Painkiller's medbay. He groaned, as the overall ordeal had nearly depleted his energy. He wad down to about 10% and it showed."Hey, Painkiller. I'm here."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: PainkillerThe CMO quickly crossed the medbay and helped Star Saber carry his burden to the waiting table. She quickly hooked Victory Leo to the IVs and then turned towards the mech standing beside her. "Go refuel. I'll keep both optics on him."IC: Firestorm She didn't reply immediately, instead checking on her internal logs to see when she had last properly recharged. The result surprised her: not since she had been recruited Alpha Squad."... that'd probably be a good idea," she admitted. Her doorwings seemed to indicate her exhaustion: they were drooping limply down her back.-Inferna

IC: Star SaberStar Saber nodded. "I'll grab a few cubes, and come back." With a sound similar to that of transformation, he ejected and the V-Star shifted into it's booster form. "I'm more fuel efficient like this."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: "Many of us could use a recharge. Back to the mess hall." He transformed and drove off, leaving Victory Leo in the capable hands of Painkiller. Following that, he sent a transmission to Firestorm, Crosswise, Evo, and Jolt. "Report what you have done in the time between now and our last mission, then recharge and stock up. At the end of this day, I want us all ready for anything."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Star SaberStar Saber walked into the mess hall, and jumped onto a chair. He grabbed a cube, and started to down it. Unfortunately, it would take a while. It was as large as his torso.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC - Crosswise: "Barracks then? We can file the report later." Crosswise remarked as he subtlety guided her to the barracks.The Autobot simply sent a text transmission to Alphonus that glossed over the cortical psychic patch and how Firestorm needed some rest.

IC: "Very well. However, you will most likely need to go on your next mission before the protoform is ready. Rest and recharge until further notice." Alphonus started eating the cube. Thinking back on what he did with the cube before, he had an idea. "Star Saber, what do you think of bombing the Decepticon mess hall?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "Perhaps the defenses would be too strong. Sorry, I thought of that idea only a nanoklik before I said it." Alphonus continued to eat the Energon cube as he transmitted to Painkiller. "Painkiller, I heard the operation is completed. What do you know about the V-Star and Combination projects?" While doing this, he asked Star Saber. "How does the V-Star work?"OOC: I just realized that with his alt mode and knowledge of the V-Star's tech, Alphonus could pull off a DOTM Trailer.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Firestorm"That'll work," she murmured as they walked. While she definately noticed Crosswise helping her, she decided to not comment about it until they had arrived without one of them falling over.IC: Painkiller"Give me a few kliks," she replied, as she ran her Repair Ray over Victory Leo's frame and continued to check on his internal systems. "Once I'm sure Victory Leo won't deactivate when I turn around, I'll pull up the files."-Inferna

Edited by Inferna Firesword

IC - Crosswise: The Scout opened up the doors to the barracks and led Firestorm in. He figured he could use some rest as well as they walked into center. The mechs resided in the eastern hallway while the femmes lived in the western hallway."You think you can make it to your bunk without passing out?" Crosswise asked as he turned to enter his section of the barracks.

IC: FirestormThe soldier briefly eyed the hallway to the quarters the femmes resided in, which was smaller due to the fact femmes were less prevailent amongst Cybertronians anyway. "... I think I'll manage ... thanks, Crosswise." A brief smile crosses her faceplates as she looked at him, and then she turned and made her way down the hall. Her berth was close to the entrance, so it wasn't long after entering that she was lying on her ventral side, systems slowly cycling down until she was in recharge.IC: PainkillerAfter triple-checking the patient's systems and downloading the latest firewall upgrade, the CMO finally relented and let her diagnostic drones watch over Victory Leo. Moving to her terminal, she brought up the files indicated by Victory Saber.OOC: Your move, Krayzikk.-Inferna

OOC: Do you want to play a game? [wargames/]IC:Five particular files appeared. The first was on Star Saber, containing his history, capabilities and psychological profile. The second contained the same for Victory Leo. A large portion of the file was dedicated to the experimental changes to his alternate mode.The last three were the most interesting. One was a report on Victory Saber. Notes on the capabilities were present, as well as a detailed diagram of this form. It showed what sections of each Autobot changed to form what, as well as the weaponry inherent in this form. The last two contained the detailed notes on Projects V-Star and Combination. The reports were written by a doctor called Minerva. Both featured extensive section on the magnetic interlocking circuitry that allowed the combination to be possible. Detailed schematics for the V-Star were present.However, both files contained a large section at the end. A warning written by Minerva stating the dangers of both projects, and the side effects that had been documented, focusing especially on Leo's transformation.IC: Star Saber"It's secret because it remains the only advantage we can be certain we have over the 'Cons."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: They were being read over by Painkiller privately; she hasn't sent them over to Alphonus yet. Unless he suddenly teleported from the messhall to look over her shoulder, I don't think he could read the files. Bah, ninja'd :PI'm done for the night, btw.-Inferna

Edited by Inferna Firesword