Rpg: Transformers Alignment

OOC: Another! Another!
  • Name: Timekeeper
  • Faction: Autobot
  • Class: Soldier
  • Appearance: Old and rusted, a steampunk aesthetic.
  • Alternate mode: An Aether-Walker, itself a converting vehicle. On land, it is a six-legged mecha, like a beetle. In the air, it curls up its legs, and unfurls wings. In both modes it is slow and lumbering, by heavily armed.
  • Weapons: Titanium Slug-firing Shotgun. A Temporal-Distortion Cannon, fires Time-Alteration rounds, slows time in a certain radius without effecting the wielder. Multiple cannons on the flanks of his vehicle mode.
  • Skills: Heavy assault, crowd control, repair.
  • Traits: Wise, friendly. Willing to accept death due to his age.
  • Weakness: Easily overwhelmed by numbers. Fragile body structure.
  • Bio: Older than most Autobots on the planet, Timekeeper was once a master of the battlefield. He controlled his forces with all the skill of a puppeteer. However, those years are gone, and he has been assigned to Assault Squad Sigma, one of three constant members.

OOC: Not so sure about this one...mostly because I don't think the time bubble technology really exists even in the most advanced corners of Cybertronian civilization. Edited by Zyke the destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC: Sky Shadow"Were I came from crime was almost allowed by the Govenment. then some bot named Deltus decided to fight that crime, and you know what happened those fools chased him like a turbofox. Infact they still try and shoot him. Pity he's not a Decepticon"

Edited by Deltus

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC: "See my point? Exactly. That Alphonus scraphead fits right in with the rest of them." With a small group and faster forms, they reached the second island to the top of the Matrix Archipelago. "Now...let's find civilization...and slag it!" He transformed, landed, and deployed his weapons.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Oh, no, no. I think you missed it, but the Autobots attempted to colonize it, and discovered it was populated. Populated by highly agressive and territorial neutral Cybertronians who will not share their Energon.IC: Hurrazor walked around. After a few minutes, he fired a missile into the forest. "Come out, Autobots! We know you're here!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Never met Red Alert, but I agree about Shatterquake. (Though Alphonus sees good qualities in him, since he kept Turmoil off his back so he could duel Magmatron.) I think differently, since I can read Shatterquake's actual thoughts when Krayzikk types them. XDIC: "Uh...thank you for the compliment?" He looked around. "Gah, where are they?!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Shatterquake, not ScatterQuake. Also, you may want to edit out the term you used for the second attempt before someone reports you. I'd rather warn you here before the staff warn you seriously.IC: "Bah. Cowards."OOC: We'll have to make conversation until Basilisk gets on.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: oh my bad, Im horrible with remembering names, and I edited it right after, im used to the rather loose moderating of other forums xPIC: Sky Shadow"Hmm gives me an opporutinty to scout the area, with my drone" Sky Shadows drone detached and flew off, "If he see's a settlement, we'll know where to go"

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

OOC: You really expect just the neutrals to respond? Like Shatterquake would allow potential allies to be assaulted by the 'Cons?IC: ShatterquakeShatterquake was walking back to the medbay, when he decided to get his status changed. He wasn't actually KIA, after all. Or even MIA.It was only when he reached the command tower that he noticed. The tower was on a higher alert status than normal. Not enough for an alarm, but still. He looked at the large screen. It showed a group of Decepticons headed for.... The Archipelago.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: I don't know, really. With my Autobots I tend to be slightly more cautious, with my Cons, I just wing it. They took the curve to avoid being fired on directly. I didn't say they wouldn't be tracked. Feel free to whoop them. How many Vehicons do we have, Deltus?

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Lets say uhh over 9000- I mean like 12 or something "Like Shatterquake would allow potential allies to be assaulted by the 'Cons?"Explain yesterday with Deltus...IC: Sky Shadow"No Storm Shadow is still on Cyber- Nevermind, thank you for the compliment none the less" After awhile Sky Shadows drone picked up a small settlement "Got one pretty small actually not far from here"OOC: No cookie for me D=

Edited by Deltus

IC: Crosscut (Cave, Slaughter Mountains)"If you're trying to spy on me then the buzzing is kind of giving it away. On the other hand, you might just be a mindless animal who lives in this cave and wants me to leave, and I'm more or less talking to myself." Crosscut said to Waspinator without turning around.

OOC: *deep breath in* Crosswise turned into Crossbone again, some Decepticons captured a mine while other Decepticons failed to capture a mine. Star Saber awakened from stasis and is currently looking for his partner, Victory Leo. Painkiller is going to perform a cortical psychic patch between Firestorm and Crosswise patch to split Crosswise and Crossbone. Some miners found a stasis pod that contained a crazy pirate. That's everything...right?
Also, the cortical psychic patch was a success and Star Saber and Alphonus have found Victory Leo. The crazy pirate fled into the jungle and was found by Waspinator. Edited by Zyke the destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC - Crosswise: The Autobot yawned as he got off the bottom bunk. Crosswise stretched out his limbs feeling energized from the recharge. He transformed and headed out of the barracks deciding not to interrupt Firestorm's sleep.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: SidewaysSideways sat down "The Underworld forest sure was ugly... Im out of here" He opened, the portal " Lets visit those Decepticons" Sideways stepped through the portal opening it right a busy section of New Kaon. Decepticons ran all aroun him doing there own buissness. "I might just stay here awhile"

IC: ShatterquakeGrindcore. Shatterquake opened a comm channel to the Autobot commander. A group of Decepticons are attacking the neutrals in the archipelago. I'm going to assist.As he sent the message, he was raiding the armory. He knew that he'd need more firepower than usual for this. He'd already grabbed a bandolier of grenades, both EMP and flak. A second bandolier of ammunition for the assault rifle he grabbed followed.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC (Neutrals)The Neutrals, being quite clever, had anticipated the possibility of an aerial attack long ago. AA guns blazed to life all around the outpost, all targeting the aerial 'Con. Missile-based AA systems on the crashed ship in the center of the outpost also came to life. Computer-guided missiles were launched from them and did what heat-seeking missiles did best, found the biggest source of heat in the air (The 'Cons) and proceeded to do their best to make their day a living heck.

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: ShatterquakeUnknown. Alpha Squad is either too tired to do anything, or scattered. There isn't time to prep them. I'll take a squad of Autotroopers.After a moments contemplation, he magnetized a small minigun to his shoulder, and the belt to go with it. He sprinted for a transport, sending out a call for the nearest squad of Autotroopers. He recieved twelve acknowledgements, as they hurried toward the dropship.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: My post above, ladies and gentlemen, is why we don't attack fortified outposts without a good plan or, alternatively, recon. :PIC (Hunter-Seeker)With the de-facto end of his presentation, Hunter-Seeker had ushered most of the 'Cons out of the command post. Now he sat, flanked by his Insecticon guards. Things were proceeding quickly and it seemed that the level of brutality some his erstwhile "comrades" displayed would only get worse. He knew how they treated the Vehicons. He had come to a conclusion long ago. Magmatron had to be overthrown. The Decepticon cause had been corrupted by power-hungry despots....and Hunter-Seeker was going to take it back. Silently, he sent a datapacket to Burning Sky, requesting a meeting.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.