Rpg: Transformers Alignment

IC - Crosswise: The Autobot silently made his way to his bunk. Within a few astroseconds the Scout laid on his back, sating up at the bottom of the top bunk. He shut his optics and deactivated, finally receiving an actual rest.OOC: Last post for the night guys.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: IronclawAs he polished LightningEdge, he heard footsteps outside his door. He stood up, and held his sword towards the door. 'Come now, if you think I'm going to let my guard down, you must be a fool.'A familiar hand reached around the door, pushing the sword aside.IC: Pyrala'Relax, boss-man, I'm not here to kill you. Though I can, you know, if you want.' She looked at Ironclaw with that same cheerful glint in her eyes.'That's quite alright, Py. How'd the mission go?' He sheathed LightningEdge on his back.'Brilliant, all enemies taken out, no friendly casualties. That outpost is as good as ours.''Glad to hear it. Hey, where's Timekeeper?''The Aether-Walker? Went to his quarters, battle really took a lot out of him.''He'll recover soon enough. Wanna grab a drink?''Sure, I could grab several, actually.'The two walked out to the mess hall, and broke open a barrel of Energon. Much was drunk that night.OOC: Another! Another!

• Name: Timekeeper
  • Faction: Autobot
  • Class: Soldier
  • Appearance: Old and rusted, a steampunk aesthetic.
  • Alternate mode: An Aether-Walker, itself a converting vehicle. On land, it is a six-legged mecha, like a beetle. In the air, it curls up its legs, and unfurls wings. In both modes it is slow and lumbering, by heavily armed.
  • Weapons: Titanium Slug-firing Shotgun. A Temporal-Distortion Cannon, fires Time-Alteration rounds, slows time in a certain radius without effecting the wielder. Multiple cannons on the flanks of his vehicle mode.
  • Skills: Heavy assault, crowd control, repair.
  • Traits: Wise, friendly. Willing to accept death due to his age.
  • Weakness: Easily overwhelmed by numbers. Fragile body structure.
  • Bio: Older than most Autobots on the planet, Timekeeper was once a master of the battlefield. He controlled his forces with all the skill of a puppeteer. However, those years are gone, and he has been assigned to Assault Squad Sigma, one of three constant members.

Edited by Clockwork Kineticist

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: "Never mind. I will speak to Painkiller about it later. She agreed to do so anyway." Hurrazor walked out to the Decepticon mess hall. "Eh. I could use a break." Grindor stomped through New Kaon, to the wrecked area caused by Crosscut. "FIX THAT." he yelled to some Vehicons, who obeyed.OOC: Any Decepticons, CK? They can meet mine.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Grindor, Hurrazor, Magmatron, and everyone who followed onto the dropship is in New Kaon.Also, profile!Name: Omnitrix (Cookie if you get the reference, and it fits the character.)Faction: AutobotsClass: ScoutAppearance: http://www.benprocte..._BB_2DEarly.jpg (Yes, that is a Prototype BB)Alternate mode: http://fc08.devianta...aku-d45iip5.jpg (Yes, that's also BB.)Weapons: Twin sonic cannons that convert out of his hands. Can be fired in bursts or continuously.Skills: He's a Shifter. He can copy the out appearance of any being within the ordinary size classes, condensing to an airtight state to mimic Mini-Cons, and hollowing out certain parts to mimic larger 'bots. If he is injured or torn open, the deception becomes obvious, unless he's mimicking another Scout. Average scout speed and firepower. He cannot mimic the weapons of others in any capacity unless they are also sonic weapons. In effect, all his copies are tremendously flawed on the inside and he has no way to mimic weapons. This sets him apart from other Shifters, because he is more easily discovered, yet able to outwardly copy more diverse beings.Traits: Omnitrix finds it fun to shapeshift into terrifying or odd shapes to prank people. He normally fights by using his weapons, but in melee combat he will often mimic the body parts of others or stretch his limbs to attack, or shrink down for more compression and thus more resistance. He also has an annoying attitude similar to Rattrap, but at the same time has good qualities when under pressure.Weakness: The limitations of his Shifter powers are, as stated, more than usual for a Shifter, and he isn't very brave.Bio: Omnitrix was initially a Decepticon, because he was recruited off the road and ran with it. However, this was because he was inattentive and had no idea what was going on. When he discovered the motives and ideals of both sides, he defected to the Autobots within a week of joining the Decepticons. Since then, he has used his Shifter powers mainly to confuse enemies in battle rather than spying, due to spies being detected by verification. His battle techniques earned him something of a reputation--one that almost overshadows his reputation for being a smartmouth!

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: I'm not sure about your excuse for mass-shifting, even if it does almost make sense. This also leads on to the weaknesses where you said he had more limitations, despite being able to mass-shift.I'm also not sure about the fact that he's a shifter, as Zyke said he wouldn't approve many of them, and I dunno how many (if any) of them there are already.

OOC: I kinda used Shade as a template, and she was approved without being a staff char. She could mimic those larger than herself, but not those who are smaller, flawlessly. All his copies are tremendously flawed and he has no way to mimic weapons. In effect, he's weaker unless you use him properly, something I'd have to figure out what to do with if this is approved.I think there are two or three other Shifters right now. Anything you need me to fix on this profile?

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: TNG I beg you as human being please, please please dont post in yellow its an eyesore :Panywhoo: ProfileName: Sky ShadowFaction: DecepticonsClass: LeaderAppearance & Alternate mode: jetfirecolorredecou06h.jpgWeapons: Ion Rifle, Sonic and Flash Grenades and a small drone that attaches to his back Skills: Known for his mastery of stealth and concealment and as a brutal and deadly fighter both on land and in the skies. Also a very competent hacker. And suprisingly agile for his size.Traits: Ruthless and treacherous, showing no mercy. However underneath lays a kind, softhearted bot, who longs for the greater good of everyone. He has his growing doubts about the Decepticon cause. He also has a rare liking organic lifeforms and loves animals of all kinds.Weakness: He gets seasick easily also he cant bear to shoot any thing cute looking.Bio: Sky Shadow hails from the same city as Deltus on Cybertron, he witnessed the corruption of the Government and rampant crime. and He believed the Decepticon cause would end the injustice, however after so long he is starting to believe it too has failed him. He arrived on Niribu on the second wave of Decepticon ships.

Edited by Deltus

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

OOC: Thanks Wotz! Now, who wants to interact with Grindor, Hurrazor, or Omnitrix? (I'm still holding that cookie for whoever gets both the reference and the logic in Omnitrix's name.)Anyway, here's a starter post.IC: Omnitrix walked around New Iacon, bored out of his mind. He had missed all the mine assaults and everyone else was tired. Time to go mess with someone. He Shifted into a Vehicon and started walking around.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Wotz got it first, but neither of you got the reference. (Gives each of you half of the cookie)IC: Hurrazor flew around New Kaon, bored just as much as Omnitrix. He flew low and knocked over a few Vehicons just to get some sadistic fun, then transformed and landed. "Now...for the real fun. Smashing Autobots." He walked around to find a Leader class Decepticon so he could go on a mission.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Well Deltus means Deity in latin although I just found out so its not as cool....IC: Sky Shadow Sky Shadow walked around New Kaon, he hadnt done much on this planet, but he sure did love these organic lifeforms they were so cute.After awhile he noticed a Scout sized seeker walking towards him.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

OOC: Yep hes up there with Sentinel Prime xPIC: Sky ShadowSky Shadow couldnt help but face palm "No, No im Sky Shadow, Shadowstorm is a dead guy I think he was killed at- nevermind" Sky Shadow looked at Hurrazor again "Sure yeah why not Ive done pretty much nothing since I got here, except looking at the wildlife"

Edited by Deltus