Rpg: Transformers Alignment

IC: "I would expect no less from a pirate. Just as I expected your resourcefulness." he added. He commed Omnitrix, the one who had been on Smokescreen's squad. "This is Alphonus Prime.Seeing as you are now without a leader, your squad may join mine. Do you accept, soldier?"Omnitrix looked back at Hydra and Shade. "Alphonus Prime just commed me. Says we can join up with his squad since Smokescreen's been arrested. I'm in if you are.""Crosscut, how are we a convenience to you? It would be ideal for me to know what I can about your intentions." One could afford to like a pirate, but never to fully trust one.Smokescreen growled. First the eldritch abomination in his mind, then the one who created it refusing to obey. Next, the interrogation officer stopped him! And then his younger brother could stand up to him in fair combat...and got him arrested! It took all his willpower not to yell in rage and get moved to maximum security.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "I feel that you will get along well with Ironclaw...assuming he shows for the mission, which he rarely does. Either way, you seem to be all right, for a pirate. I sincerely hope the Decepticons do not have a great quantity of money. Though I must warn you, they will not let you do as you please." He had to tack on that bit at the end, just in case."How has Smokescreen been behaving in my absence?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Crosscut"Oh, I'm not interested in the Decepticons. They're the ones who woke me up from my nap in the first place, and they paid the price.""How has Smokescreen been behaving in my absence?" "To sum it up in one word: Rudely." Crosscut shrugged. "Me and him got into a little tussle in the Mess Hall, and as punishment we were assigned to the same squad, despite my not being an Autobot and all. He was always the guy that took it too far, y'know cutting people open and stuff."

OOC: shade is a random autotrooper somewhere in the base. Remember the trying to kill evo thing? I'm not quite done with that.Ic: phantom"and why should you have it?" He was very angry.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

OOC: I just thought I'd randomly say that Turmoil's cannon is in fact a Riot Cannon from Fall of Cybertron. I mean, they're practically the same thing in every way, so why not. I can't edit his profile though, because it's in the main post (I also need to add a few things to Crosscut's profile, such as his dual Neutron Assault Rifles and some other gear he'll be picking up for the battle that will hopefully be coming.

OOC: So have Hydra answer him and he'll go by that instead.Riot Cannon? Lol. I can see people rushing in with glowing energy pitchforks and Dinobot torches with some Riot Cannons. IC: "Think about it this way," the Shifter said, shifting into Smokescreen, "we're not this guy." He shifted back. "So after you give it to us, we won't use any of it--or anything else to hurt you.""I remember that as well...when we were young, back when I was called Alpha, hence his calling me that on sight, he was always violent. When the Decepticon uprising came, he did not join because he wanted to stamp down on any chaos that was not caused by him. When the movement became what it is today, he remained with the Autobots out of pride, not wanting to admit that he, at least in his own eyes, made a mistake." Alphonus sighed. "You must see how twisted his reasoning is..." But then the question that had been gnawing at his processor since the scuffle in the prison level resurfaced, and he figured he may as well say it here in Grindcore's office."I also remember...that before I became Prime...he died."Victory Leo nearly fell over backward.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Phantom"I seriously doubt that."IC: HydraShe had since returned from the med bay, and had a new set of functioning cannons, and a fully functional HUD to make life in general a bit easier. "as soon as you let him out he's going to try to kill me, than everyone else. I doubt he has any interest in opening that door anymore. assuming he ever did. I'm not even sure I'ts a good Idea"

Edited by Wheeljack

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: "Not in here, you're not. You're in a jail cell. After interrogation, you face trial for anything you did, and the more useful information and service you gave, the less likely you are to wind up back in here."Alphonus gave Crosscut an offended look. No manners among pirates..."That, I do not know. If you wish, we can go down and ask him now." He was not being sarcastic, but his tone clearly meant that only a madman would try it.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: GrindcoreGrindcore paused, deep in thought. He pressed a button that activated an intercom, then spoke."I want a medical team monitoring Smokescreen at all times. Do take an optic off of him at all until you find anything...significant. If Alphonus speaks the truth, he shouldn't be online. I suspect the involvement of Dark Energon."He released the intercom."I do not suspect the Decepticons will use this city-bot again any time soon, but in the event that they do, we will go with Alphonus's plan. Any questions?"

67tlbk.png

IC: Phantom"I think you misunderstand my intentions. you do realize the only way to get that door open is with my psychic control. If I open that door, what do I get? a bunch of screwloose autobots trying to kill me and everything else in sight? You have no Idea what this machine is capable of, the power it grants can drive you insane."OOC: TNG, did you see what Hydra said a couple posts up?

Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

OOC: And what about the proposal of joining Alphonus' squad? Omnitrix said he'd be in if Hydra was. Crosscut already joined Alphonus.IC: "You're proof of that..." Omnitrix sighed, taking in the comments of Hydra and Phantom. He turned to Wideload. "You're the bossbot down in this interrogation level. What do we do now?"Alphonus nodded. "Very well. In the meantime, if they may not use it for as long as you say, we may be able to make a city-bot of our own. If we took the necessary parts out of a volunteer, we could modify the city over that period of time. The volunteer, however, would be subjected to spending most of his life in stasis to conserve the Energon needed to power his new form." He then thought for a moment on the issue of Smokescreen. "Dark Energon would normally cause every luminescent area of his body to glow purple. Perhaps there is more than one manner in which a robot can return from the dead. When I saw him die, his face was mangled beyond belief." He projected a hologram of his memories."Smokescreen was fighting a group for reasons I do not know as of yet." Smokescreen fought viciously in the hologram, tearing out the sparks of his foes and literally forcing others to eat them. He cracked necks and at one point cut off his own finger to spring an Energon leak, then shot it to produce an explosion, all while laughing slowly and glaring. "He was vicious, fighting any who stood in his way." A random bystander attempted to stop the conflict, but Smokescreen used him as a bulletshield while dealing more carnage. "And using any possible advantage, regardless of what kind." The hologram fast-forwarded.Smokescreen had been fighting for some time. At that point, the hologram seemed to twitch, as the young Alpha's optics had when he watched. "When I tried to stop the fight, he wounded me and tossed me aside shortly before this happened." Smokescreen had bullet holes and swords literally sticking out of his body, and yet was still fighting like a raging beast. Finally, he bit the hand of what appeared to be the leader of the group, and tore it straight off. He laughed maniacally, until the leader raged and shot him in the face point blank with an energy-tipped Thermo Rocket Launcher. His entire face was gone. Not only the part covered normally by a faceplate, but 50% of his head as viewed from the side was entirely turned to dust. He fell down, dead."We had a funeral for him. I cannot say that sadness was what we felt. Only the bewilderment at how this had happened. The speakers could never bring themselves to say that he was one with the AllSpark, because we all believed he..." He gritted the metal cubes resembling teeth in his mouth, then sighed."I had not seen him again until today. When did he arrive on Nibiru?"

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Grindcore"Well, for one, an ally," Grindcore said, "unfortunately, she didn't know much about New Kaon and the Decepticons themselves, but her abilities have proven useful."OOC: I'm talking about the one where Smokescreen interrogated Shade and Hurrazor, not the one that just happened :P

Edited by Zyke the Destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC: "Offer accepted, sir. Call us when you need us." Omnitrix walked out. "I guess we go. Wait, where's Shade?" he asked Hydra.Alphonus was a bit startled at the late comm, but it did not show externally. "Decepticons with the potential for change...I thought they had ceased to have the good ideals that founded their cause entirely. Perhaps one in one hundred has some good inside." He turned to the door, then commed Omnitrix. "Get your squad to the mess hall to meet up with mine." He looked back. "Crosscut, Leo, you're with me." He transformed and drove out, followed by Victory Leo, who had to run on foot.When they were out of the command tower, he commed Jolt and Evo. "Back to the mess hall. We can all meet up, get acquainted, and get recharged there.""Uh, Shade? We gotta go now. We kind of just signed up for A-Prime's squad, says we're to meet up with the other members at the mess hall just so we can know each other and recharge." He looked around, but could find no trace of her.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: I guess it'd be best for me not to let him hear that. XDIC: As they drove out, Alphonus hooked up with his trailer hitch and slowed down a little, allowing those on foot to keep up. Almost forgetting, he commed Wideload. "Wideload, Alpha Squad is meeting up in the mess hall. Get down there so the members new and old can be acquainted, and I can present to you all the information we gained from Grindcore."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Alphonus pulled over at the mess hall, drove right in, and transformed. His trailer transformed into weapons depot mode, and he hooked it up to an Energon pipe. When its battery ran out, it began to draw on his own Energon, which he also decided to replenish--at a table. Therefore, he had to recharge the trailer's battery from the five minutes he spent testing it. "Take your seats." He sat down and ordered multilayered Energon with some other fluids inside as condiments for everyone, so that all their systems would run their best. OOC: The equivalent of a healthy version of a cheeseburger.IC: He looked around the area. Crosscut, Victory Leo, Evo, Jolt, Wideload, Omnitrix, Hydra, and--"Why is there a random Autotrooper at our meeting?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Ic:The others looked at the autotrooper. one of them had figured it out, as there was one person missing, but she said nothing. Instead she commed shade and told her to drop it.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Ic: Shade dropped her disguise. approxamately 3 seconds later Evo had her pinned to the ground, dagger at her neck. But she did not struggle.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: EvoEvo was completely lost. "but... I...." he got off of her, and looked around, clearly he had missed something.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: "I find it hard to believe as well, but she has multiple witnesses and a good deal of time as an Autobot." He looked at everyone, then projected a hologram of Scorponok. "Now, you should all know this, as we are going to be the chief defenders should the need arise. This is New Kaon." "We know. Go on.""During an uprising in the Decepticon ranks, Magmatron made use of this super robot to quell the mutiny all throughout the city--throughout itself. It consumes a vast amount of Energon, so they are not likely to use it again soon, but we must be prepared. The day will come when we have our biggest battle yet, and it may come very soon. We have no intel on the recharge time of this monstrosity." He zoomed in on the hologram, viewing the weak points."Should it ever be used again, I am to lead a flight team into one of these points, discovered by Crosscut. Shade, Evo, Jolt, Omnitrix, and any of you who acquire flight tech or abilities are to help manage the larger group. The rest will bombard it from outside, manually controlling the city's defenses, being of the same caliber of Scorponok's weapons. If need be, Primus forbid, a few may even need to attack him from outside.""That's a difficult plan, to say the least.""As must be used to fight a difficult opponent." He turned off the hologram. "To say the least. Now, are there any questions?"Betadron commed Gigatron from his position on the dropship, closing its doors. "Master! My squad is ready! If we can get Turmoil to report, it is my opinion that we can strike now! I believe all who we can gather are now present."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Thought I'd just spontaneously post this here to remind everyone how epic Turmoil is in case you forgot :P:Turmoil_and_the_Minion.jpgIC: Turmoil (drydock)"If we can get Turmoil to report-""My platoon is ready." Turmoil's interrupted coldly. "We are prepared to move out on demand, acting commander."As he spoke over the comm, he looked over the Decepticons before him, lined up in a large rectangle in front of three dropships, which were docked behind them.

IC: Betadron growled at the interruption. "Yes, that's very good then." He looked at Gigatron again. "We are ready. Only say the word, master." His treads slowly rotated, though as he had two sets on each leg spinning in opposite directions, they contradicted each other and only scraped the ground as he stood still.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "He who strikes last is always the winner." Betadron had an evil, savage grin on his face. "IN THE HONOR OF OUR INCAPACITATED LEADER! HIS GLORY HAS NOT FALLEN! WE WILL STRIKE DOWN THE AUTOBOT SCUM! FURTHERMORE--""--LUGNUTZ HAS SWORN TO SHUT THE SLAG UP IN FOR HIS GLORIOUS HIGHNESS!" Grindor cut in.Lugnutz pondered for a moment. "ok."Alphonus looked at Evo, realizing that his comment may have had something to do with him wanting an upgrade as well. "All members of my team are free to choose their weaponry as they see fit, unless a specialized mission requires assignment of equally specialized weaponry. We may all go to the armory after this. Now, there are two more issues I must discuss, seeing as no one has further questions." He projected a hologram of New Iacon. "I do not know the status, possibility, or success of this plan, but if the time between this day and the day the Decepticons once again unleash Scorponok is great enough, we can build a superweapon of our own." He projected an Autotrooper as a hypothetical volunteer over the city. "If one were to volunteer, servos, circuits, and the vital components of a volunteer, spark, processor, T-Cog, and the rest would be placed into the proper areas of New Iacon. With this, we could create a city-bot of our own. I have suggested this plan to Grindcore, and left it to his judgement. The volunteer would make a great sacrifice, having to be in stasis for so long, due to the high Energon use of this weapon. Therefore, I would not suggest that any of this squad do it, including myself."His trailer made a PING noise in the background and detached from the Energon pipe. "Hm? Convert to vehicular mode." The trailer did so, and Alphonus returned to the discussion."Are there any questions on that?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: It seemed no one cared about the Decepticon threat. Perhaps a possible attack, the thing Alphonus would next discuss, would rekindle their interest, being a more immediate threat. OOC: Not that he knows for sure that Turmoil is about to start blowing stuff up.IC: "I believe--"Omnitrix cut in. "Exactly what Wideload said.""And that would be?""We leave him to think for a while, then check back when we have time.""That is assuming one who is insane as he is can think at all. Very well. I trust your judgement on this matter, Wideload." He looked at everyone in the group."Now, before we move on to the third and final thing I must bring to your attention, are there any on-topic questions? The threat of a transforming city working for the Decepticons is even worse than it sounds."

Pk57sNJ.jpg