Annual MakutaFest Today, Listen Live

After a lot of planning, preparation and anticipation, <a href="http://www.bs01podcast.com/makutafest/">the MakutaFest</a> takes place today at 7 PM EDT. Always a good time filled with Bionicle topics, trivia and prizes, it's not something you want to miss! Check out some of the prizes and post <a href="http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=6275">here</a>here</a> to sign up to be eligible to win in the drawings!View the full article

I still don't understand how the whole MakutaFest thing works... Well, I'm not allowed to participate anyways.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Well, sorry to hear that some of you couldn't make it. Hopefully you'll be able to next year. :biggrin:Thanks to all of you for coming! It was a blast, though a bit hectic. I couldn't even read what you guys were saying in the chat due to a glitch that left it in a perpetual state of loading; going to get Var or Eljay to copy it over later. Sounds like everybody had a fun time. I'm glad for that; t'was the whole purpose.-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Dang I missed it!

Edited by rahkshi guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Dang I missed it!
Yeah, I figured that was the case when you didn't accept my contact request. :PRegardless, I'd just like to say to you that I really appreciate the intent to come. I think you'll enjoy listening to the recorded version. :D-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Makuta fest was AWESOME! I'm Glad I was able t ask the hard quesions, and even get on at all! It was immensly fun to discuss with you and watch you discuss. And for the record, I knew what the taku was, but it's name escaped me.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Makuta fest was AWESOME! I'm Glad I was able t ask the hard quesions, and even get on at all! It was immensly fun to discuss with you and watch you discuss. And for the record, I knew what the taku was, but it's name escaped me.
Oh man, not the Taku incident! I didn't even know there was such a thing.The questins were pretty hard though. The one I won about which piece of the key Krika had, I just guessed and got lucky! The birds one was probably the toughest.

- TD

Oh man, not the Taku incident! I didn't even know there was such a thing.
This incident?MF2.png

This incident?MF2.png
man that was insane, we were all like "what´s the name of that 3rd bird!!!!!"

This incident?MF2.png
man that was insane, we were all like "what´s the name of that 3rd bird! !!!!"
The "Taco" bird :P

- TD