IC: Foo (Cafeteria)Not wasting any time, Foo arrived in the cafeteria with one of the janitor's stolen mops and the rest of the equipment. "Hello Ishida-san." he said before he began cleaning up with the rest of the students, only peeking a few glances at Shadow with his eyes but not frequently enough to be noticeable. After just having heard the girl was with Weapon X, his suspicion was understandable although he wasn't a person who assumed things or jumped to conclusions so easily so he wasn't to judge her.Right now, he'd just have to worry about Ishida and his questions.

IC: ShadowShadow did look up this time. As she spoke her voice slowly transitioned from cold to angry. "I think that's a futile idea, because nobody wants to be around Weapon X's old playtoy, who might be programmed to kill them!"Her eyes flared, and her power activated, in plain sight of the entire cafeteria. The light faded, and she was holding another massive pistol. She looked down in surprise. Oh ****.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Summer-flightAshlynn sighed, and looked over at Abbas. "You can't think allowing a seven year old girl to go on a mission like this is safe right?" she said. "Even if she has her protector, these mutants are dangerous." she said. "They could kill her, and then how would we feel? It would be our fault." she said.

OCC: think Scott coming in during the fight wouldn't be a bad thing. IC: (Scott:Wander)Scott had been in the Jesrsey area, wanting to see what this place had that was any good. the show form her was awful, and nothing else stuck out. at least the people form her he had met weren't as dumb as the people on that show. Scott decide to go into the back country, just to see what he could find.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Foo (Cafeteria)"That." Foo replied when Shadow decided now would be the best time to lose it and not only reveal her secret but pull out a gun from thin air as well. Dropping the mop, he strode over to the girl with a blank look on his face and hands raised cautiously. This really changed things up and confused Foo as to what to do but right now, it was obvious that the weapon needed to go before someone got hurt."Put the gun down, Shadow." he ordered, continuing to advance towards the girl.

IC: BeastBeast suddenly heard raised voices from from the cafeteria which was right down the hall, and something about a gun. Oh god. Beast thought already knowing what was happening. He ran back down the hallway and burst into the cafeteria. "Shadow!" he yelled. "Give me the gun." he said walking towards her. "Please, you don't have to hurt anyone, you don't belong to them anymore." he said. IC: DarkfangDarkfang felt the blow hit him in the ribs. He coughed and then vanished with a loud BAMF. He appeared behind Jaws with a puff of blue smoke and stabbed his blade right at Jaws back, hopefully stabbing him through the chest. He then aimed his shotgun at the back of his leg and fired.

Edited by Flex Nard

OOC:Nah, just reprogram the AI to speak with a British Accent, and act all proper. :P Of course, he would be sedated while it was being reprogrammed, so WM couldn't destroy anything.

IC:Mest ~Weapon-X~

"Nah, what I meant was that when you drink, it messes with your mind." Mest explained. "And, since it messes with War Machine's mind, your AI might not recognize his now drunken brain patterns, which would lead to War Machine taking control and destroying everything." He shrugged when it became obvious that it was an absurd idea. "It's a working theory."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: ShadowThe gun clattered to the ground, as Shadow paled. She took an involuntary step back, as everyone in the cafeteria stopped, and looked at her. Some of them advanced, with powers clearly evident. "I, I didn't..... It wasn't....."Another step back. "I... The gun...." She took one look at the expressions on the faces in front of her, turned, and ran. She sprinted for the second door, and darted out of it before anyone could stop her, and took off down the hall.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: NPC Calyx (NYC Subway system)Calx had been sitting in his abandoned subway station when suddenly he felt a presence through his bond with the earth, he could feel the person's footfalls on the earth. Calyx got to his feet. He was a large African American male, with short cropped dark hair and an unshaven face. He was wearing a grey trench-goat with a white undershirt and a pair of black cargo pants. He was barefoot, he never wore shoes, if he did then he was unable to feel people through the earth. Calyx turned the cement beneath his feet into mud and then lowered himself through it. He then began tunneling through the earth, towards the intruder. Once he was near he then burst from the ground behind the intruder, shaping a stone into a diamond katana as he did. He landed behind him. "So they sent a single Enforcer after me? Typical." he grunted. "I'll enjoy taking care of you." he said. IC: BeastBeast watched as the gun clattered to the floor. He quickly picked it up, only to see Shadow turn and run. "Shadow! Wait! Stop!" he yelled. She'd proved that she wasn't violent by releasing the gun, she needed help, and this was the place to get it.

IC: Foo (Cafeteria)When Shadow began running and others trailed after her, so did Foo however he ran effortlessly through walls and made his own quick shortcut. Walking into existence into the hallway, he stood right in Shadow's path several feet ahead."Shadow, it's okay. You can stop running now..." he said though his voice was nowhere near comforting nor menacing.

IC: ShadowI have to get out of here, they'll lock me up again, and this time they won't let me out.Shadow thought, still running. She could hear them all behind her, trying to catch here, trying to lock her up again..... She spotted a door on her right, one that led to a staircase. She darted for it, and closed it silently behind her, before running up the stairs.Except Foo was blocking her. Her eyes were glowing, as she grew more desperate. She took a step back, looking for a way out.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Ishida Ishida caught up with Shadow being the first who gave chase, "Shadow, it's ok no ones here to harm you." He said in voice surprisingly kind for him. He noticed her go in a stair case he opened the door and continued following her.

Edited by Deltus

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC: Summer-flightAshlynn nodded, "Thank you Abbas." she said. "Do your beast Amy, and be safe. Stay here." she said. She then pressed the button on the door to the plane and it slid closed, keeping Amy inside. She then typed in a passcode, locking her in. Ashlynn then raised herself up on her wings and flew back to where the members of group two were waiting. "Come on." she said to them. IC: FeralFeral kick-started the bike again and rode off towards the warehouse.OOC: AuRon I have a few ideas. One your character could go down into the sewers and help Calyx fight the Enforcer after him, or two I could send a team of Weapon-X mutants after him trying to capture him and recruit him. Though he doesn't have to get captured.

IC: War Machine"I assure you that I am capable of dealing with that. Weapon X has put quite a bit of effort into my creation and it has not been wasted. Now if you have nothing further to say, I would like to continue viewing the battle."OOC: You would have to pump enough sedative to put an army asleep to contain War Machine, before he was captured by Weapon X and enhanced he was a minor telepath, that's why Weapon X had to put so much effort into controlling him. For the full story read his profile it's around page 19.Edit: I'm in favor of Weapon X sending some muties to get him, War Machine is getting antsy being pent up so much and not getting to play.

Edited by Nevermore

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

Emily IC: Emily made it to her room and send an emergency email to Colonel Johnson. *Sir this is Agent Lily with an urgent message. There is another Weapon-X mutant in the mansion, her name is Shadow and she dawns a Weapon-X tattoo. Now I am not sure how you want me to proceed.

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

OOC:And obtaining that much sedative would only be a slight problem for a teleporter that can teleport almost anything he's holding. :P

IC:Mest ~Weapon-X~

"You people here are such killjoys." Mest said, frowning. "Anyways, who exactly did you bet on? You never made it clear."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Shadow"Get away, get AWAY!" Shadow yelled, her eyes flaring once more. She didn't even notice that she was suddenly holding a large shotgun. "Get away, get away, get away, get away!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: War Machine"Darkfang, you yourself said that you were taking the side of Jaws in your first query. Now, I would like to watch the fight and regret to tell you that my patience is running short and any further attempts at conversation would result in possible injury to youself." While he was speaking, Durham's eyes dimmed from their usual bright blue. OOC: And there's the problem of actually getting it into him.

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

IC: NPC Colonel Johnson.Johnson looked at his computer as he received an email from Lily. He let out a puff of smoke and then began to type his reply. "So Weapon-322 still lives? I was wondering where she'd gone after she escaped. Your orders are the same, do not blow your cover! Take Shadow out if you must to save your cover, if not then let her be. When we take the mansion we will drag her back here where she belongs. Do they know she is from us?" he then sent the email.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: Foo (School staircase)Foo swore in Mandarin when he saw the shotgun appear in Shadow's hands and Ishida continuing to walk towards her. "Ishida, stop!" he ordered, fearing for his friend's life. An emotionally unstable person cornered with a gun just so happens to be super dangerous to most people. Foo Min Wang wasn't most people."Drop the gun." Foo said, walking over to Shadow. "Now."

Edited by Mr. Wade