Shawn IC : "I am fast enough to handle the guards, A long time ago I was dating this girl and she was really, really cute girl. She was actually one of the Masters at the dojo I use to train in daughter, but that is besides the point." Proceeding with the story Shawn says " Well when The Master found out he was MAD!!, and I ran so fast I think I may have broken the sound barrier." Shawn laughs a bit because he is remembering the good times. He then turns back to the group and says "Well anyway the moral of the story is that I would probably be too fast and strong for them to be able to even notice the hammer that just came down on them!" Emily IC: Emily feeling refreshed and refocused after that cold shower makes his way to Beast office, and proceeds to knock on his door.

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: The shards flew quick and while Derrick dodged most of them, one shard pierced his left arm."And I presume you feel remorse for all those you have killed? Or do you claim to be alike in that regard."Okay... this guy seems to fight by using his powers and strengths for both offense and defense, doesn't move around much. He glanced at one of the train tracks, specifically a part of it that wasn't rusted. If I can get him to stand on that track, I can run all the volts of this glove through him... enough to knock him down at the least. Until then I shouldn't play the glove card.Derrick after deciding his course of action jumped on the wall opposite of the desired train track and then pushed off with his left leg intending to kick with his right.

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

IC: AzraelAzrael spoke up "So Fong-Lee finally became a master... He had a terrible lazy eye its always left him open on the left." Azrael recalled breifly training in the dojo Shawn talked about years ago. "But I remember one thing I learned from the Flying Dragon Fist dojo is to never be too sure of yourself and to never judge anyone by what they seem to be like."

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC: Foo (Beast's Office)"Hello Dean." Foo said as Beast entered his office, seemingly unaware of Shadow's and his presence while he tapped away at his computer. The school principal looked up to see who spoke though his eyes went to the girl quickly after registering Foo's presence."Figured you'd want to talk to her after what's happened. Oh and just a heads up, not only can she pull out a pistol from thin air but also a shotgun. Would you like me to leave or stay?"Knock knock knock."A little busy."

IC: Foo (Dean's Office)Foo nearly jumped, surprised by Uryu's sudden appearance in the office, clearly unaware of his presence. "Last time I checked, I was the one who walked in on things..." he muttered to himself, his eyes suddenly catching the shotgun the Japanese boy got from Shadow. Swiftly, he snatched it out of Ishida's hands and then waved it right in front of Beast."This is proof." he declared, casting an apologetic glance at Shadow. He wasn't trying to throw her under the bus however he couldn't exactly defend her either in this case. "Last time I checked, we're not allowed any firearms in school buuuuuuut...can I keep it, Dean-san? Pretty please?"

Edited by Mr. Wade

IC: IshidaIshida fixed his glasses "I have enchanced speed remember, and I've already unloaded the gun Foo-San since im sure you were very worried about firing that thing by accident.." Ishida said, he put his hand in his pocket and spoke again "Dean-Sensei if I may, she didnt pull out of her immediate will if I observed right she seems to be able to access to an interdimensional storage pocket. And im sure what ever she did in her past life required many weapons as we've already seen"

Edited by Deltus

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC: Azrael"Currently your not doing too well. You want to leave a good impression on these friends of yours dont you? then keep cool and focus."IC: IshidaIshida noticed someone at the door and opened it. Upon seeing Emily he spoke up "I think you should leave this is important..."

Edited by Deltus

IC: Abbas eyed Shawn coldly."No, I have never heard of a Master Fong-Lee, and frankly I don't care. Training in a dojo, no matter which one, will not prepare you for actual combat. Only combat itself can do that. Shawn, I don't need you telling stories about what you can and can't do. I need you to act, and to follow orders. That's what a soldier does. You'll get your chance, but as far as I'm concerned, words are meaningless until you back them up."

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC: Azrael"Look im fine with taking orders but I'd rather not think of myself as a soldier..." Azrael spoke again "So do we have a plan for when were called in?"IC: Ishida"Im not sure, if your here for Shadow then I think it might be a while though..." Ishida closed the door.

IC: "You're welcome to look at it that way," replied Abbas, his tone emotionless.So much for him to learn. So much he doesn't understand. He can't grasp the seriousness of this.He glanced at Azrael."You're not a student, so technically my authority over you is marginal and only exists on this team. And for this mission you might as well think of yourself as one. Organized units, chain of command, combat- it's fairly military in procedure."He thought for a moment."You go first. We'll see what your stealth is really made of. Take on the most powerful fighter you think you can handle solo. The rest of us will follow in in groups. We don't want to all rush in at once. Shawn, since you're so eager, you can go in with me after Azrael here."

Edited by Toast of Awesomeness

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

Shawn IC: Looks at Abbas takes a deep breath and says "Yes sir, but you do not know anything about me and quite frankly I don't think you care, but do not disrespect my sensei for he or I never disrespected you, and when I finally receive orders I will follow them and you will see my skill, I simply gave a suggestion of how I could handle the guards, and I do not think it is a crime to give the unit a better Idea of what I have done in the past." Shawn then exhales and shakes his head. Emily IC: " Yes I am here to check up on Shadow" In her head she says *Darn it!!*

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Azrael"Shawn listen too him he only has your welfare in mind..." Azrael said.IC: Ishida"Im sorry then im afraid that will have to wait." Ishida said while closing the door on Emily. He fixed his glasses "I have a bad feeling about that girl..." he thought too himself he didnt know what it was but there was something there that bugged him.

Edited by Deltus

Emily IC: Emily knocks on the door again, while she knocks on the door she says "Um, I don't mean to be rude but Shadow is my friend too and I have known her a little longer than the both of you and I really want to be there for her."Shawn IC: Shawn looks ahead and nods when Abba gave his orders.

shawnlos.jpg

IC: IshidaPersistent... he thought to himself he opened the door a second time.. "Im well aware off that however this is very important unless Dean-Sama lets you in im afraid you will have to wait outside..." Ishida closed the door a third time.OOC: Im enjoying pestering the double agent too much :P

Edited by Deltus

OOC: It's all good, I just gotta roll with the punches.Emily IC: Emily looks down with a sad face and she begins to walk back to her dorm. As she walks she begins to think *Man these little freaking pricks! I got nothing done today! boy I can't wait for the Weapon-X to get into this place and tear things up* She then began to think about Shawn and Shadow and her angry expression started to turn a little bit into pity.

shawnlos.jpg

OOC: Yeah, Abbas just gave us our orders once we got the signal. our characters still have not moved. quick question, how old is Francesca?Emily IC: "Oh, hi there. Well actually I am on my way to the dorms now. You are welcome to join me. I am Emily by the way."

shawnlos.jpg

Emily IC: "Oh that's really far! No schools over there huh? Well you are in good hands, this institute is top notch!"OOC: Yeah :bigrazz: I see what you are saying, It's kind of a habit. Does it make my post hard to understand? or is everyone cool if I just leave it like that?

shawnlos.jpg