IC:Mest ~Weapon-No Gambling HQ~

"Dude, why would I agree to that?" Mest asked, looking at War Machine strangely. "I'm pretty sure those claws would do a lot more to me than my gun would do to you. Just saying."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: War Machine"Actually your gun would do hardly anything to me. Durham's smirk grew wider. "Since my previous offer seems to be repugnant to you then how about this; the loser has to 'take care of' Jaws the next time he goes into a blood induced frenzy."

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

IC: Ishida Ishida jumped "Foo-San would you mind too stop sneaking up on me or else next time I might shock you by accident" Ishida fixed his glasses "I don't know yet he left with her but I know that he knows something about that tatto."

Edited by Deltus

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC: JuliaJulia followed in the direction of the warehouse. "So..." she said, "any specific orders besides go in and distract them?"She unsheathed her claws and tentatively examined them. Then, a thought struck her. Jordan. He was in the brotherhood, and that meant he was probably in the warehouse. Now, she was nervous for an entirely different reason.

67tlbk.png

IC:Mest

Mest teleported just slightly to the right, keeping WM's vice-like grip from breaking every bone in his hand. "You know, you need to work on your people skills War Machine." Mest said, patting the hulking Mutant on his shoulder, for no other reason than to annoy him.

IC: War MachineDurham did not rise to the bait. He merely turned back to the fight and said, "I am a computer protocol designed to keep the real War Machine contained in non-combat situations. I have no need for people skills beyond those required to kill them."

Edited by Nevermore

IC: One hundred deaths..."Alright then, I am going out."He waited for last acknowlegement nod from Sheen before he turned around and exited the door to go prepare for his mission.-Time Skip-After having donned his armor and weapons Derrick arrived at the subway station ready to track down his mark. Derrick started in what was a closed subway track that had no trains running as of now. If his mark was in this tunnel then he was likely pretty deep in there and thus he turned on his boots, setting them to low to shorten the journey. If he wasn't then the boots would help him get through it faster and towards another one. After taking a quick note of his surroundings, he began to do what to normal people who seem like a large leap which to him was more like walking with correct posturing. Whatever the case it was able to do as intended and shorten the time of the trip but at the same time slow enough to allow him to take notice of his surroundings.One good thing about having missions in a subway tunnel, is that there is a lot of metal he thought glancing at his gloved hands.

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

IC: Foo (Cafeteria)"You might want to get used to that quickly, considering I sneak up on people all the time and pop in right through walls, ceilings and floors. One second you're reading a book in your room, the next I fall right through your ceiling or I'm standing beside you. With me, the word 'privacy' really has no meaning." Foo replied with ominous mischief in his voice, though it was clear he was joking around."But please don't shock me, Ishida-san. I'd rather not be lying on the floor, twitching in my own drool."

OOC: OH gosh! I missed so much!Emily IC: After the food fight and everything that happened Emily would have been extremely annoyed, but not showing that expression at all. Instead she smiles and introduces herself to everyone at the table and begins to help with the clean up.Shawn IC: "Well then, you boys and girl ready to party!!" Shawn would have looked at Nero a little confused because Nero stood up for him and he was not use to anyone doing that for him. He then turns to Nero and says: "Thanks for that earlier, everyone here kind of hates me so I appreciate you for doing that."OOC: So Flex, the Colonel is who Emily reports too?

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: War Machine"If they could bypass the inordinate amount if security that Weapon X placed then yes. But while they would be reprogramming me the real War Machine, a destructive force that seeks to leave no two bricks left together would be free to act as he wants. I would give the programmer five seconds to live."

IC: Foo (Cafeteria)"Apart from the fact that she was wearying pyjamas, couldn't remember a thing, had purple eyes, had a strange tattoo which bothered her and the Dean pulled her aside? No, she's perfectly normal by my standards." Foo said, his voice dripping with sarcasm but he was still friendly about it. Suddenly a blonde girl walked in on their conversation and voiced her thoughts on the topic then introduced herself."Nice to meet you Emily, I'm Foo." he said, extending his hand once more. I'm also the guy who started the food fight. he thought."I don't believe we've ever met."

OCC; It repairs the armor.IC: (Blake:Tragedy)Blake had lined up, and had morphed into his werewolf form. For some reason, thoughts of his sister Lexie, and his first best friend Scott. Why think of them now? Why?(Lexie : Prototype)Lexie was also having thoughts of her brother, and her first love. it was out of place for her, as she had forgotten about Scott, and she hadn't seen Blake in years. It's nothing. maybe someone you ate knew them.(Scott:Wander)Scott had been on the road for a while now. He had thoughts about Blake and Lexie. I haven't seen or talked to them in years. why think about them?OCC: Fixed it.

Edited by thelonewander

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

OOC: Foo does know he could just phase through a wall and listen in on Shadow/Beast's convo right? ;DIC: Summer-flightAshlynn stopped in her tracks as she heard a familiar childish voice. "Oh god... please no." she said, turning around to see Amy floating on the invisible plane. "Amy! What are you doing here!" she yelled. "You were supposed to stay with Terry!" she said walking towards the plane. "Please Amy this place isn't safe, you could get hurt. Please stay in the plane." she pleaded. IC: FeralFeral paused while Ashlynn went to talk to Amy. "Of all the possible distractions..." he muttered.OOC: He can't just stumble upon the warehouse lone, its in the middle of nowhere that would be impossible, now your having him meta-game. I never approved him appearing there in the first place. Please edit that out. Unless he has a GOOD reason he can't arrive there. Also unless he agrees to join the brotherhood he will be attacked.IC: BeastBeast sighed heavily. "I won't lock you up." he said feeling like he'd made a mistake by ever letting her in the mansion. "Its not your fault that Weapon-X has done this to you." he said. "But I will watch you carefully, any signs that you have orders from Weapon-X and I will do whatever I must to keep this mansion, its students and myself safe." he said.

IC: Wild Card:The rich-looking man had been followed for several days without him knowing. The waitress had seen him ordering several expensive meals for him and his girlfriend. The man on the telephone had noted he always kept at least twenty dollars in his back pocket. The old man on the bus who rode next to him every couple days had started a few conversations with him, mostly about the economy and how they were doing. The man hadn't noticed when he was entering work one day that a shady-looking 30-year-old man had swiped those twenty he keeps in his back pocket from him, and in the blink of an eye, that man was gone. Replaced by a attractive young woman. As she neared a crowd by an alleyway, she disappeared, and a slinky homeless man crawled into the alley. Well out of sight behind a dumpster, the homeless man turned into another being. About six-and-a-half feet tall, the being, easily recognizable as a teenager wore jeans with several holes in the shins, and the knees were about completely worn away. His dull-green zipper hoody was unzipped, revealing his plain grey shirt. His face was concealed by a mask, colored mostly blue, and the front seemed to have a oval of black, and two curved and pointed silver shapes where his eyes would be. The mask seemed to cover his entire neck, and the collar of his shirt. His hands themselves were disguised by two black gloves, which conformed to his hands instead of being bulky and perserving heat. In his hands was the twenty, which he held like some sacred artifact, or a solid block of gold. He quickly stuffed the twenty into the pocket of his jacket, and stood up. As he stood he turned into the slinking homeless man, after which he headed to the local soup cabinet. He needed to wrap things up. "Kill off" The old man identity, or have him move or something. He couldn't spend the twenty yet, he needed that for the upcoming winter, where things got especially brutal. Gotta love 'frisco.OOC: Wild Card open to interact. As he's neutral, feel free to detect his use of powers and try to get him to join either side.

OCC: Alright. i fixed it up.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

OOC: Hey, Nevermore. You should totally have War Machine get temporarily reprogrammed. :P

IC:Mest ~Weapon-X HQ~

"Well War Machine is still organic, right?" Mest asked. "So he can still get drunk, right? That's why you don't drink right? You're worried War Machine might take over? Or do you just not like the taste?"

IC: ShadowShadow turned, and walked away. She'd seen the look in Beast's eyes, and heard the tone behind his words. She walked back into the cafeteria, and sat down. She didn't look at Foo, or Ishida, or Emily. She just sat there.I should leave. People don't want me here, and even if they did, I'm the one that's going to get blamed if anything goes wrong.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Might as well.IC: Foo (Cafeteria)"Eh, it was harmless but chaotic fun. Well, I wouldn't call it harmless but yeah. I'll be back fellas, just going to go get a mop." Foo lied but Ishida knew the boy well enough to know he was up to something, but nothing so mischievous after the recent event he just caused. He dismissed himself from the crowd and phased his way out of the cafeteria rather than encounter one of the lunch ladies guarding the exit: Beast had made it clear no one was to leave until his mess was cleaned up. Mr. Wang reappeared in the hallway where Beast and Shadow were in and heard their voices right around the corner so silently, he moved in closer up to the point where he had to stay phased within a wall to avoid detection.As he held his breath, he listened in on the latest bit of what the two exchanged. This was certainly news...enough to put him on edge and cause a panic attack in the school. He'd talk to the dean later but right now, he continued to suffocate himself inside a wall until the conversation ended. Diligently he retreated away and took in quiet breaths of air before going to search for the janitor's office."Time to find a mop."

Edited by Mr. Wade

OOC: K man, you could have him get a call from Prototype, or perhaps he uses his computer skills to find the warehouse, or he drives by and hears the fighting later. Also yeah Shawn Emily reports to Johnson. Also Zyke you forgot to reply with Jaws.IC: Summer-flightAshlynn nodded, "That would work. Will you promise to stay here if Bubba comes with us?" she asked the little girl.

Shawn IC: " Hey boss, you know....Isn't she a little young to be here?"Emily IC: "What is with the sad face? You know we should work on your happy faces, come on it will be fun, we can give you a cute makeover, we can get you a boyfriend! What do ya say!?!"OOC: Thanks Flex, just need to know.

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: Ishida"Now what's Foo up too..." Ishida decided to use a rather old trick to get out of the cafeteria. He walked up to one of the lunch ladies and said "Maam I need to goto the Bathroom" Ishida was guessing Foo was going to Listen in on Shadow and The dean. he noticed Shadow talking to Emily when all of a sudden his face became warm.

Edited by Deltus

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!