IC:

"Alright, listen, I know you may not believe me - neither did James, that's why I had to tranq him, but that's beside the point right now - but just talk to Fury as soon as this phone call ends and tell him that to take your mind off things, you went and caught a showing of A Streetcar Named Desire and that you wish that SHIELD had a man with the passion of Tennessee Williams working for the agency. He'll understand and then fill you in, alright?"

IC:

Poof.

532 years, gone in an explosion of ash and blood. Poof.

The reason Jace was still standing here, and not rotting away under three feet of ground outside a church in Tennessee. Poof.

Acutely, he was aware that his clothes were coated in blood, but he was numb to such idle little curiosities; his hand was coated in what was probably once Katherine's hair, but was now a black, sooty substance as though he'd tried to fix a damper on a fireplace. Slowly, with that hand, he bent down and plucked her ring from the ground, pocketing it. A piece of musket fell to the ground, and Jace turned on his heel, just like any first-time murderer would do, and sped back home, towards his quarters at the Hellfire Mansion.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: LynaeLynae smirked as she arrived at the Hellfire Mansion, stepping out of her red Lamborgini Diablo. It had been years since she has been at the mansion and last time Katherine tried to kill her, this time would probably be no different. Yet it was fun to check in with her old friends as Katherine wasn't that hard to defeat. Suddenly she heard the sound of another car approaching with Jace driving it. "Ah...the pet without its master.."IC: Liberty"That sounds amazing." Noel said, planting a soft kiss on Howard's cheek.

IC:

"Do you see a dog collar on my person?" Jace muttered darkly, stepping out of the car and sliding on a white tuxedo blazer over his new v-neck. He had changed out of the clothes he'd killed Katherine in during the car ride - after all, he and Henry Ford had mass produced the suckers together; no biggie - and was now in somewhat more formal attire, taking in his role as the Hellfire White King. "Lynae. It's been a lifetime."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Lynae "You might as well be wearing one. I don't see how else she'd keep people close." Lynae retorted, putting her hands on her hips. She was in a tight black dress with her hair in long wavy curls. "And indeed it has been. Last time I saw you I was doing the Charleston."

IC:

"Nat, wait up. Before you hang up. Uh..."

A low cough on the other end of the phone, as though Brando were looking for words.

"Talk to Fury ASAP. Get down here, a'ight? I outrank you, so consider it an order."

IC:

"Well, she's closer than you'd think," Jace replied darkly, shrugging towards the car and his clothes in the backseat. "I staked her about fifteen minutes ago."

-Tyler

Edited by Marlon Brando

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: LynaeLynae's eyes widened in disbelief for a moment. Her life long enemy was gone, just like that. "Well she deserved it." Lynae said poisonously. "She was a monster...more than you and I....but there are more important matters to discuss now." Lynae said as she walked up to Jace. "Her successor."

IC: The hint of a smile played at the edge of Natalie's lips, her voice now warm and happy. "Yes sir." The agent hung up, flying back to Fury. "Uh, sir, to take my mind off this I went and saw a showing of A Streetcar Named Desire, and I was wishing that we had an agent with the passion of Tennessee Williams working for SHIELD."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"You pop up outta the blue after 85 years, back from a time where I still had a Southern drawl, and you want to be White Queen?" Jace asked incredulously. "Wow. 172 years on this Earth, eight wars, and I haven't met more than a half a dozen men with that kind of ballsiness. Moreover, how'd you figure out I was King in the first place?"

IC:

Fury snorted in laughter and beckoned for Natalie to follow him into his office, activating his own private Ethernet and electronics so that the main SHIELD systems didn't touch his.

"Ask, and ye shall receive. Fire away, Miss Hart: speak what's on your mind."

-Tyler

Edited by Marlon Brando

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"You knew Katherine," the vampire corrected. "As in, past tense. According to the American public education system, that's the tense you use once someone ends up a bloodstain on your skinny jeans. That said...continue."

IC:

"So you did," Fury repeated. "As I expected you to. Anything you'd like to know; this is as unofficial a briefing as you can get, but it's a briefing nonetheless, so speak now."

-Tyler

Edited by Marlon Brando

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Krystal - Cerebro Room, Institute -

As the illusion of them being together was created Krystal appeared to her parents the way they last saw her, still human. They couldn't see her true form yet, all furry and wolf-like. It wasn't that she wanted to hide it from them, she just wanted them to be able to recognize her.

Her parents looked at her and Ashlynn in a bit of confusion. "Krystal?" Her mother said, "How are you here? And who's this winged girl?"

"This is an illusion Mom, a telepathic link. My friend here is to thank for that." Krystal's parents, being mutants themselves, accepted this as fact rather quickly. They both came up to Krystal hugged and hugged tightly.

"We heard you died in the line of duty as an Enforcer." Her dad said, "What happened?"

Krystal began to explain to them how she'd ended up becoming a mutant and had been forced to go into hiding, how she'd been captured by Weapon X, becoming a werewolf. Basically everything.

IC: Jeffery Pryde - Las Vegas -

'Jess' stood there for a moment, staring blankly, and then she just sighed. At this point she was almost getting used to it. "Alright...let's just go...so we don't have to be stuck as girls any longer than necessary."

At this point it was becoming more of a nuisance then something to freak out about.

IC: Howard - Helicarrier -

"Glad you like the idea." Howard said, wrapping an arm around Noel again. He could get used to this, yep.

"Well...we might want to head back out there and do what he can to help." Howard said, it was an emergency after all. "Well...in a few minutes."

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Fox swallowed. Everything felt a bit... Odd. Ignoring that her balance had changed and her voice had shifted she spoke, "You can call me Robin as long as this..." She now looked distinctively uncomfortable in her now feminine body.IC: Natalie blinked, gathering her thoughts. "Knowing what exactly is going on would be nice."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC [Lucas/Las Vegas]

There was a great squaw heard from outside as hundreds of crows screeched, and Lucas spasm'd for a brief second. Then he opened his eyes, glanced down, then closed them again and continued his meditating.

"Good thing I wear athletic shorts." He said nonchalantly. Internally he was processing the situation, and decided freaking out wasn't the best reaction for the moment. Not that he'd freak out anyways. He'd seen freakier stuff than this in his life. "The theatrical is sometimes the best solution for making a good exit."

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

IC:

"Well, as you can clearly tell, the SHIELD Helicarrier is no longer the SHIELD Helicarrier: this virus - which I'm told is to be referred to as Attila - has rooted into all the systems and begun looking for the lead agent that someone much higher up than you or I has placed in charge of the operation to take out its creators. Namely, Brando Barton.

"For his own safety, we've faked his death, and until the whole syndicate's rotting in a military prison that only people much higher up than you or I even know exists, the world'll have to think he's stayed dead. Since he's called you, I assume that means he wants you on his team for this."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC [Lucas/Las Vegas]

"Not so much ease as the fact that I don't care." Lucas shrugged. "What exactly is there to get into a fit about?"

voidstars.png

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

IC [Lucas/Las Vegas]

"You just made me a girl. I move when the wizardy librarian agrees, primarily because so far, he's the only person here who I've met and hasn't been shown to be bloody deranged."

voidstars.png

IC [Lucas/Las Vegas]

"I assume everyone besides myself is deranged until they prove to me otherwise." There was the sound of a great many tiny feet hitting the hotel roof. No point in tiring out the birds needlessly. "I still think that a giant swarm of birds is a great distraction."

voidstars.png

IC:

"I don't know if we have another Lokisphere available - Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid both used them to get to the ground - but if you can find a way off the Helicarrier, go for it."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Natalie nodded. "Yes sir. If you'll excuse me, I've got a helicarrier to escape from." ***A few minutes later and Natalie was standing on the deck of the helicarrier, rushing toward the edge as fast as she could. She jumped at the last instant, falling, falling, falling. Rook shifted into a position having the least wind resistance, continuing to fall until 50 feet off the ground. She pulled up, landing softly on the grass.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: James

"So. Assuming for a second I'm certain you are who you say you are...."The supersoldier raised an eyebrow as Brando hang up. "Can I be let out of this chair now? I'm starting to lose circulation in my ankles."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Liberty"Yea in a few minutes." She said softly, kissing his neck as she pulled him closer. Noel then gently laid her head on his chest.IC: Lynae"You don't need to be a smart alic." Lynae said as she walked into the mansion. "That being said...I am next in line to be queen." Lynae gracefully sat down on a sofa, her eyes watching Jace. "That's why she always tried to kill me...she thought I was going to finish her off and take her place." Lynae laughed, pushing a stray lock of hairout of her face.

IC:

"Thought past tense, or are you still gonna punch me?"

IC:

Even though Jace had long since ditched the urge to smoke - the perks of being a vampire - he lit up a cigarette anyway and balanced it on his lips as he looked through his quarters in the Hellfire Mansion and examined his wardrobe. His typical clothes were hidden behind his more formal attire that he saved for his public appearances as the White King. Jackets, tuxedo blazers like the one he wore now, and skinny jeans were all laid out perfectly, with small gaps in the array of clothing where he'd worn the bloodstained clothes currently in his car.

Making a mental note to have those clothes dry cleaned, he turned and saw Lynae lounging on his sofa and moved to a small array of bottles on the table, pouring two servings of blood into small, fine crystal glasses: Katherine's private stock. Sitting on the sofa opposite her, the younger vampire took a sip of his drink and examined the blonde with unfathomable black eyes, the sparks of gold dimming in the leonine irises as he contemplated Lynae's words.

"You have impeccable timing, I have to say."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Lynae She nodded a thanks as she accepted the bloos. Lynae's eyes watched Jace as she sipped from the glass, turning a brighter and more seductive color. "I did always have a way of doing that.."After a moment of sipping again, Lynae looked up. "It's been a while....my room used to be down the hall..." She closed her eyes, smiling a little as she thought of all the times she had spent here.

IC: Giles

Giles, for his part, took the change in stride. Only a brief glance at himself, and he was once more focused on the task at hand. He, or rather she, glanced at Sebastian, who was looking at her in confusion. "Sebastian. You know what to do."

The cat refocused immediately, darting out the door and down the hall. "Alright people, come on. I'd rather not be stuck in jail overnight."

IC: James

"Haven't quite decided. It's a pretty large possibility, though."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC [Lucas/Las Vegas]

Lucas opened his eyes, standing up. His center of gravity had changed, but genetics ensured that it wasn't by much. His eyes were still glazed over, his mind continuing to control the flock of crows he had summoned. "As the proverb once went, "Follow the wizard librarian, and all will be well."" He glanced down at himself, scowling at a sudden realization. He walked over to the nearest mirror, guesstimated a bit, and turned back to the group. "I was 6'5". I am now 6'0". My shirt looks ridiculous and my shoes are about to fall off."

voidstars.png

IC: Jeffery Pryde - Las Vegas -

'Jess' didn't hesitate, walking out of the room and down the hall, toward the stairs and elevators, only time would tell which one they'd use. Of course for 'Jess' simply phasing through everything and escaping was an option, though only if things got desperate. As long as they were all girls, 'Jess' was fairly certain they'd be safe. None of the people after them were after any girls after all.

"So...Aunty." ​'Jess' said, putting empathise on Aunt as she looked at Giles. "Where are we going?" 'Jess' figured they'd outta play out their roles as just a bunch of friends and her Aunt simply on vacation.

'Jess' found that her clothes seemed to actually fit pretty well, though she had borrowed them from Gabriel, it still felt incredibly awkward, it was almost like she had to walk differently with the difference in balance and height. She hated being even shorter in this form, she was already the shortest of the group no matter what gender.

"To freedom! And food." Gabrell said in an outburst.

"Food sounds pretty good right now..." 'Jess' muttered, she hadn't eaten in hours.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar