IC:

"I've been here a couple months. Pleasant enough gig, if a bit...stuffy."

IC:

"Then I'll give you some minor slack so you don't atrophy, but not enough so that you can Rocky me!"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC [Lucas/Las Vegas]

"Thanks for ignoring my problems ya'll." Lucas sighed, clunking around in his shoes. He was a size fourteen before; now he was maybe an eleven? "I look more suspicious than I did before. I am not using the "it's my boyfriend's clothes" excuse. Makes no **** sense anyways."

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

IC [Lucas/Las Vegas]

"I'm starting to think that swarming this hotel with crows is a lot better than this plan."

Edited by Dr. Alexandra Humva

voidstars.png

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

IC: Jeffery Pryde - Las Vegas -

"What are you talking about? Nobody is gonna think twice about a bunch of girls and Gabriel's chaperoning aunt going out to have some fun!" 'Jess' said with mock enthusiasm, both playing the part and just being a bit obnoxious. She went over to Gabriel and put an arm around her in a hug. 'Jess' figured if she was gonna be stuck like this for a little while she might as well get as much amusement out of it as she could.

"Maybe we should get our nails done." She giggled.

IC: Howard - Helicarrier -

Howard had an arm around Noel's waist, giving it a squeeze. "So, what should we do for these few minutes?"

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC [Lucas/Las Vegas]

"Oh bugger, she's gone totally mad." Lucas sighed, then looked at the speedster. "What, did you carry a wardrobe on your back here, or do you intend to waltz around half-naked?"

voidstars.png

'Jess' glanced at Lucas and stuck her tongue out at her briefly before looking back at Gabriel, still embraced in a half hug with her. "Though we should totally go find something to eat first. I'm starving!"

Edited by Snelly

IC: Feral (X-Manor)

John grinned at Liliana’s sarcasm and stuck his tongue out her. He then began to track Liam with his Lupine sense of smell. He grabbed hold of Liliana’s hand and then broke out into a run as he sprinted outside into the snow with his fiancée.

“We need to tell him about the wedding.” He said as they ran. Soon they got to the woods, and continued to run, a look of strong determination in John’s cyan eyes. The wind swept his long black hair and snow impacted his clothes.

Soon they reached a clearing where Liam could be seen walking with a girl. “Liam!” John said.

IC: Invictus (Woods)

Liam nodded; he understood what she meant about little kids being scared for life very well. “It seems like we all have to grow up too fast in this world, there is too much war and death not too.” He said. He froze, “Maybe you’re right though, and the Brotherhood did go too far, do we really want to fight for people like them?”

IC: Darkfang (Russell’s Home)

“Yes M’am!” Jeremy said as he removed his feet from her table. “Wouldn’t want to get any blue fur on it right?” he smiled. Jeremy walked closer to Warren, his tail swishing.

“I’ve faced worst; I used to have a bomb in my skull for one.”

IC: Songbird (Krystal’s Illusion)

Ashlynn sat silently as Krystal explained to her parents what had happened to her. The mention of Weapon-X brought back vivid memories for Ashlynn. Drinking Jace’s blood… killing one of the Errors, the blood on her hands she’d never been able to wash away. Then she thought of Ric’s death and how she’d killed Daken. She smiled at Krystal’s parents.

“Your daughter is an X-Man now.”

IC: Stranger (Hellicarier)

"I can offer teleports then, if that is useful."

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC [Lucas/Las Vegas]"So we've gone from avoiding the LVPD to going to grab a bite to eat?" Lucas didn't respond to Fox, he was too annoyed. "I, I... what have I gotten myself into." A mental ping went off in his head. "Hey, everyone, the police have begun knocking on doors. Might want to formulate something soonish, otherwise I'm jumping out the nearest window and hoping for the best."

voidstars.png

IC: Todd SiblingsHannah opened her gift first, which was shaped like a rectangle. She tore it open and she gasped loudly, "Is this the movie of Les Mis from 2012?! " she squealed and held it tightly,"Make it three..." Zac said as he covered his ears when she squealed, and she was supposed to be the mature one...IC: Zanebono"So, I guess the plan is settled?" Zanebono asked,

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

'Jess' glanced back at Lucas a second time, still hugging Gabriel. "Relax Lucy, they aren't looking for any gals like us." They group came up to the end of the hall, 'Jess' entered the elevator with Gabriel as the doors slid open. "All we have to do is walk out this place like we don't have a care in the world."

It was about then that a couple officers came up the stairs and onto their level, going from door to door and knocking, when they came across Gabriel's room they knocked, and when they didn't get an answer they simply opened the door and entered.

Thankfully the group of girls had been ignored, as of now they hadn't even been suspected. They were looking for a young teenaged boy after all, not a couple of girls. The elevator began to descended toward the first floor as 'Jess' pushed the lit up button.

"Ah ****, if they go into your room Gabriel they're gonna find my hoodie..." That wasn't good, if they found it they might recognize it, and it would undoubtedly link Gabriel to the crime.

Edited by Snelly

IC: Gabriel - Las Vegas

"I checked in as a male," she replied. "And as you can see, male me has brown hair. Right now it's blue. So no worries. Besides, the cops will be searching for a Michael McKnight."

On the other side of the world, Delta Two nearly killed himself when he sneezed and nearly threw a match into a gas tank.

IC [Lucas/Las Vegas]"I give up. I truly give up." Lucas sat back down and resumed his meditative position. "The crows make more sense than you lot. One moment its the conspiracy spooks, the next its valley girl shenanigans. I think I have mood whiplash. I could sue." He frowned once he finally realized he had been called Lucy. "I knew a girl called Lucy once. Bloody annoying. Insolent, arrogant, lacked a sense of humor. Definitely not nearly as daring as me."

voidstars.png

IC Knower"...""I'm not sure if abandoning ship before taking out the virus is a good idea; we can't just leave the helicarrier like this." Ares's idea was okay for getting off, but it wouldn't help any."As for Agent Ishtar, she did say that she had somethings to take care of; maybe that thing is a personal assignment well classified and above our pay grade? With the possible exception of Chrysaor due to his experience, I think she outranks all of us (of Pantheon team) so she probably knows what she's doing." Natalie wasn't the type of person to just give up in tines like this, and besides, my psychic sense was giving me the feeling that there was something more to this situation than I was being let in on.

Edited by Constructman

"I think I know a Lucy just like that, Lucy." 'Jess' said rather smugly. "Now relax, we've nearly escaped the hotel as it is, as soon as these doors open all we have to do is walk straight out. I mean what are they gonna do if they see us? Arrest us for wearing clothing that doesn't fit quite right?" The elevator had but ten floors to descend before it reached the first floor.

Edited by Snelly

IC [Lucas/Las Vegas]

"It's suspicious. We exist in a world where mutants can do everything from summon a flock of crows to earthquakes. Shapeshifters are not unheard of. The LVPD I'm not concerned about, these guys are probably just the ones off their doughnut breaks. Conspiracy spooks though, chasing our friend the speedster, who I might add just lead them right to us, are going be smarter than your average cop." An increased number of chirps could be heard. The crows were growing restless; they wanted very much to be somewhere else right now. Lucas calmly removed his shoes and socks, tossing them underneath the bed before resuming his stance. "If you're going insist on this facade though, I think that my shoes are the worse. An oversized shirt is odd but... manageable. Wouldn't be the first girl I've seen wearing one."

voidstars.png

IC: NPC Romulus, NPC Leer (Hellfire Mansion)

“Then take me to Rome Leer,” Romulus commanded to the lesser Hellfire member.

The Egyptian nodded before waving his hands. A large purple portal suddenly appeared. Leer stepped through and vanished.

Romulus followed him, vanishing into the portal as well before it suddenly closed.

IC: Zanebono"Some of us should stay on this ship and do what they can to counter act the AI, while we send others out to go find help," Zanebono, "Like Stark Industries, speaking of which, have we contacted them yet? Mr. Stark would be of some help,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC:

"Someone go find Stark then," Will said, "And someone contact Fury, I don't want to do anything without his OK."

That's a lie and you know it.

So? Do you want my help or not?

Mrs. Russell raised an eye at Darkfang's statement, but decided not to comment.

"Oh... Kay then," Warren said, holding out a hand, "Ready?"

Find a way to escape, gotta find a way... Rapture thought, wracking her head to try and come up with a way to get out of cell.

Then, lightbulb.

Pretending like she was hurt, she crawled over to the toilet, sitting herself on it, and started to moan. Not like a zombie kind of moan, but more like cramps. The not-fun kind.

Naturally, this attracted the attention of her guard.

"What's wrong?" He demanded, aiming his weapon at her.

"It's nothing," She said, teeth clenched, as if she was trying deal with a cramp, "It's just... That time of month. I usually just regenerate, but..."

The Guard, who's face was visible through a clear visor that looked like it belonged to a SWAT assualt team helmet, started to turn red. He reached to the radio on the collar of his suit and spoke into it.

"Uhm, can I get some medical staff down here?"

Rapture would've smiled if she wasn't trying to fool the guard, but it was working. Now to get him into the cell...

Edited by Varren Rehn

IC: Zanebono"Knower, see if you can find Stark, I'll contact Fury and tell him the plan of ours," Zanebono said as he pulled out the radio, "Commander Fury, this is Agent Hephaestus," Zanebono said as he got onto the channel to contact Fury,

IC: Darkfang, Beast

“I’ll meet you two back at the mansion,” Hank said. He smiled at Mrs. Russell. “Thank you for the hospitality.” He said before he headed for the door.

“Yeah,” Darkfang said as he touched Warren’s hand, receiving a slight electric shock. He felt his fur stand up for a moment before he thought about the mansion and there was a flash of blue light and a loud BAMF and both of them were gone.

They appeared inside the mansion a moment later, “Welcome to the institute.”

IC: Shaw

Shaw sat on a chair in the lobby, his hands neatly folded underneath his chin. He was not angry; rather, he was contemplating.

"Novocain," he said, catching the mad scientist's attention, "I want you to accelerate the development of the virus. Get it finished as soon as you can."

OOC: More later when I have time.

67tlbk.png

IC:

Warren was able to give his mom a quick, "Bye!" and wave before he teleported, and when they appeared in the mansion, he was looking about in wonder.

"I almost don't believe it. I'm here, at the Institute," He said. The institute. This place was practically a relic from history. That...

"How do you guys pay your electric bill?" He asked, not realizing he was starting to drool. The amount of electricity that the building contained made him... Hungry.

Keep your mind focused, you know what your job is.

Yeah. I'll do that. Later. After I feed...

Mrs. Russell gave Beast a farewell before he left, and then sat down in chair, hoping Warren would remember to write...

OOC Genre blind guards...IC Knower"Ammirmative," I replied, saluting before exiting the computer room. Sending a telepathic pulse through the building, I quickly located Stark. "Noel Rogers's liviing quarters..." I thought. "Mr. Stark?" I said telepathiclly, hoping he would pick up at such a long range. "Agent Hephaestus requests your services."

IC:

"Well, I am in need of a new White Queen," Jace accepted grimly, pitch-and-gold eyes examining Lynae's facial tells. "Which is probably the only reason I haven't already asked you to leave me alone on what has been a very, very long day for me. So...why should I accept?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Lynae"Simple. I'm already in line for it, I have far more experience than you in life, and I have something called self control. There are more reasons but...why spoil the surprise?" Lynae with a sinister smile as she rose up. "I will be down stairs if you want anything from." And with that she made her way down stairs, her glass still half full.

IC: NPC Novocain (Hellfire Mansion)

Novocain got to his feet. “Whatever you say supreme commander,” he said as he walked off to his lab. “Now where did my assistant Error go… oh well.” He said as he returned to his experiments. He continued to work on developing the virus for Shaw.

IC: Nicole (San Fran Bay)

Nicole pulled out her phone and then dialed Dallas’ number. “Come on answer, please.” She said biting her lip.

IC: Darkfang (X-Manor)

“Xavier left the school with quite a deal of money, and now that Angel is back that helps too.”

OOC: New profile, I know I have 10 characters, will be removing one soon, and if he's accepted I will be using him after that.

Name: Eric AbramsCodename: HarbingerAge: 26Gender: MaleFaction: NonePower(S): Eric has the mutant power to release a red energy around his hands that is able to wither away anything (inorganic) he touches, he calls it disintegration energy. The weapons he uses are forged out of a special type of metal that make them immune to his disintegration abilites. Inorganic objects will begin to disintegrate, if he holds a wall for a about five minutes the wall would start to crumble away. The harder the substance is, for example metal or something the longer it will take for him to break it down. Metal or other incredibly strong material would take a long time. If he held his hand on someone organic it wouldn’t affect them at all, it only affects inorganic objects.

His second power is what he calls health absorption. He can cover his hands with a second, black energy. If this energy touches another person it will start to absorb their health and heal Eric. It takes about fifty seconds to heal most wounds, and a full minute and thirty seconds to heal them all. He can’t use both of his powers at the same time; it is one or the other. Any wounds Eric has will heal up, and be transferred to his enemy, holding this energy to them for a prolonged time after his wounds are healed won’t do anything.Appearance: Eric usually hides what he looks like. He wears a black bandana over the top of his head, and a small black cloth mask that reaches up to the bridge of his nose. Eric’s skin is incredibly pale, and his eyes are pure scarlet, no pupils, no irises just straight red. He has a strange tattoo on his face which seems to be an upside down cross that passes through his eyes and down the bride of his nose and through his lips.Eric’s entire body is covered with jagged scars, so he wears bandages wrapped around most of his skull, and his body beneath his clothes. He wears a thick, black trench-coat that is slightly torn in several places and has a few bullets holes in it. He also wears a grey Kevlar vest over his chest and a pair of baggy black pants with lots of pockets. He always wears a pair of large combat boots that elevate his height to almost 7’1’’. Over his eyes Eric wears a pair of circular red glasses at all times, he also wears a pair of obsidian fingerless gloves.

Weapons: Eric uses many weapons combined with his mutant powers. He carries a SPAS-12 shotgun strapped to his backside beneath his trench-coat at all times. He has at least three combat knives stashed on him, and also a machete. He has a desert eagle with a red laser sight placed at his hip and also a AR-15 is strapped to his back as well. He has a longsword also hanging from one of his hips in a black sheath. He also has about four grenades on his person.Skills: Eric is an excellent shot and is also skilled with the blade. He can turn almost anything into a weapon if he needs to, be it a pen etc.

Personality: Eric’s personality is as dark as his appearance. He is a killer and nothing more. He wouldn’t think twice about killing almost anyone in the world, he has killed so many people it has become second nature to him. Killing makes sense to Eric, nothing else does.

Weakness: Eric isn’t the most physically strongest, or the fastest mutant around, he is also weak against telepathic attacks.

Bio: Eric was born into a military family. When he was seventeen he joined the Marines to make his family proud. He was an excellent soldier, doing everything his commanders told him without a second thought. He quickly moved up ranks within the organization until one day his mutant powers activated out of the blue. He’d been on the first line of a military battle where he’d been shot, left for dying on the field, bleeding out.

One of his comrades had run over to Eric to try to assist him when he’d touched Eric’s hand black energy had suddenly poured out and Eric’s body had suddenly been healed. As for Eric’s comrade he fell to the ground dying from the wounds Eric had transferred to him. Eric’ eyes had also turned blood red. Eric tried to flee but he was captured by his commanders who locked him in a military prison for being a mutant. Eventually he was approached by a man named Colonel Johnson who said he was being taken to a facility to join a group of mutant assassins.

Eric was turned into a Weapon like the rest. He was given a number, he was given a bomb, and he was given a license to kill. With his new powers he became very, very good at it. After some time he even enjoyed it. But after many years of being Weapon-X’s toy Eric decided he wanted freedom. So he used his combat knife and began to carve into his own skull looking for the bomb. Before that he’d purposely electrocuted himself to destroy the sensors on the bomb. He had no idea where the bomb was so he sliced all over his own skull till he found it and took it out. He then absorbed the health of a guard and killed him. Even as his wounds healed they left behind nasty scars. Eric then wrapped his skull in bandages and proceeded to shoot and kill his way out of Weapon-X.

Eric then traveled the world as a mercenary. Eventually he came to Africa where he spent a great deal of time, taking advantage of the Blood Diamond trade and the violence of Africa. Soon he became known as a demon or a spawn of Satan cross Africa. They also called him the harbinger of death, which Eric fancied and took up the mantle Harbinger. Eventually he created his own ‘church’ in Africa, in reality the church was a cover for what it really was. A training ground for assassins to learn his skills.

The church was discovered by some of Eric’s enemies and it was burned to the ground. Eric left; hearing about some group forming called the Closed Circuit Syndicate. They had caught his interest. He hunted them down and offered to join their group, which they accepted. It seemed they had plans for New York, and Eric would enjoy seeing them played out.

IC [Lucas/Las Vegas]

"Well, brilliant." Lucas sighed, beginning to let some of the birds go. He wouldn't torture them, not for something like this. "Who answers the door when the cops come? Perferably someone who isn't totally out of their mind."

voidstars.png