• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Destiny War: Winner Takes All [Edit]

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Exit Sign Fuses

Exit Sign Fuses
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Retired Staff
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

• 3,504 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Sep 24 2012 - 08:50 PM

Posted Image Posted Image Posted ImageClick on each image for a higher res image

Something I cobbled together real fast. I might do more for the BoM aligned factions. I might not. We'll see how it goes.

There ain't no drug that they could sell
thecosmosisfull.jpg
Ah, there ain't no drug to make me well

#2 Offline ~The 1st Shadow~

~The 1st Shadow~
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,273 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 24 2012 - 10:42 PM

These look pretty good. I think the one with Axonn turned out the best, though.

I might do more for the BoM aligned factions. I might not. We'll see how it goes.

Dude, go for it! Maybe even some for the Dark Hunters, since they fought in the battle against the BoM.Posted Image

Comics>>t1scomicbanner_by_t1shadow-d80jnae.jpgvultrazandcobanner_by_t1shadow-d80jn6b.j<<Comedy

Credit to Shattered Mask Productions for the signoff!

#3 Offline Flux: The Explorer

Flux: The Explorer
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,297 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 24 2012 - 10:55 PM

It actually looks really realistic. I especially like the headings at the bottom. Although they look a bit too dark, they're all really cool!

pWPTu7m.jpg

Credits go to Strack for the awesome sprite.

"Everyone wondered what powered Zane. I don't know if we'll ever know. I like to

think he was a brother. Because he powered me... and he'll still power me as his memory lives on.

A ninja never quits and a ninja will never be forgotten. Wherever you are Zane...

you'll always be one of us..."

~ Kai, Ninjago

#4 Offline Refy L.S.

Refy L.S.
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 89 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 26 2012 - 08:34 AM

These are really awesome! The posters really look like something that would be used to advertise an epic new series. I approve of you doing more.

#5 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 4,920 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 07 2012 - 09:04 AM

This is amazing. Something about Hahli's seems to emanate righteous fury that sends a chill down my spine. These look like they'd be in a movie, and I think they should. (If only they were...)You should definitely make more. These are awesome.

#6 Offline iPenguin

iPenguin
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,244 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 07 2012 - 05:25 PM

I have no idea what this is but it looks cool as heck.The brutaka and axonn ones were a rough around the edges. They were also slightly blurry looking, which is easily solved by a higher resolution. Also, the hahli looked cool and metallic while the other ones looked plastic-y, but there's nothing much you can do there because they ARE plastic.These images sufficiently get the job done, and I'm just being catankerous. So yeah.

20121021-frhgn7u158ujtpjk4wbhgp1ck.jpg

what

#7 Offline Kumata

Kumata
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 3,836 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 09 2012 - 09:44 AM

I think these look fantastic and if they'd been released as teasers the year previous (EG the Brutaka/Axonn ones in 2005, Hahli mahri in 2006) I'd have been psyched as heck. Would love to see more from you.

#8 Offline MrSciFiGuy

MrSciFiGuy
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,684 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2012 - 01:30 PM

Looks great and I like the quotes! The only thing I'd change is the Fox Kids XD

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users