Destiny War: Winner Takes All [Edit]

Kevin Owens

These look pretty good. I think the one with Axonn turned out the best, though.

I might do more for the BoM aligned factions. I might not. We'll see how it goes.

Dude, go for it! Maybe even some for the Dark Hunters, since they fought in the battle against the BoM.signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

• 2 weeks later...

I have no idea what this is but it looks cool as heck.The brutaka and axonn ones were a rough around the edges. They were also slightly blurry looking, which is easily solved by a higher resolution. Also, the hahli looked cool and metallic while the other ones looked plastic-y, but there's nothing much you can do there because they ARE plastic.These images sufficiently get the job done, and I'm just being catankerous. So yeah.

Majhost sucks

Looks great and I like the quotes! The only thing I'd change is the Fox Kids XD

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell