Useless MNOLG Character and Background Things

The Legendary TNT

Well, it's summer time for me and as a present to those of you who have endured to pain of school, I bring a gift to you.

More than 200 MNOG Backgrounds.

Credit to me for Most the backgrounds.

Credit to TNT-DJ Vezon

Credit to Takuma

Credit to Ultimate Collector

Credit to Tradeworld72

Credit to Roablin

Also Air Katana Poses Credit to me for the first two. The one at the bottom I believe was Roablin's work

Candle Credit: All me

Have a great summer!

Edit: fourth page!

Edited by Damaracx 7.0

Hoooly... this is awesome, guys! Simply incredible! Stupendous! Astounding!

I need to find a reason to use all this :D

- Heir

Yes, yes you do. :evilgrin:

*ahem*

Oh, I forgot to tell you guys (and girls, if there are any reading with interest)! There's a new button on the front page that show a lot of the projects I'm working on MNOLG wise; some I haven't even shown yet! Also, in the folder that has the masks in it, there are masks that I have recolored for safe keeping on the Internet in case, GB's forbid, my hard drive/flash drive fail (probably the flash drive since it goes everywhere with me and I've already had a couple scares). They are free to use by anyone, however, please don't go to the next file up, because it has stuff that I wish was in a private file. Have fun! :evilgrin:

*ahem* Gotta stop doing that...

EDIT: Oh, hey Damaracx, didn't see you there! Is it sad that it took me a minute to see which backgrounds I did? :P

Edited by TNT-Vezon with an Olmak

new_sig_legacy_2.png

Hoooly... this is awesome, guys! Simply incredible! Stupendous! Astounding!

I need to find a reason to use all this :D

- Heir

Yes, yes you do. :evilgrin:

*ahem*

Oh, I forgot to tell you guys (and girls, if there are any reading with interest)! There's a new button on the front page that show a lot of the projects I'm working on MNOLG wise; some I haven't even shown yet! Also, in the folder that has the masks in it, there are masks that I have recolored for safe keeping on the Internet in case, GB's forbid, my hard drive/flash drive fail (probably the flash drive since it goes everywhere with me and I've already had a couple scares). They are free to use by anyone, however, please don't go to the next file up, because it has stuff that I wish was in a private file. Have fun! :evilgrin:

*ahem* Gotta stop doing that...

EDIT: Oh, hey Damaracx, didn't see you there! Is it sad that it took me a minute to see which backgrounds I did? :P

Nah, I collected and made quite a couple (hundred :evilgrin:).

No shame in having evil grins, brutha.

Edit: It turns out brickshelf didn't get all of the backgrounds I had so, I must upload more.

Edited by Damaracx 7.0

I was wondering, cuz I looked at it like, "Oh, he must be exaggerating, cuz that's not 200 backgrounds." So that explains a lot. :P

Next update! I got in contact with Nuparu77 (if you don't know who that is, he's the guy who did MNOLG: The Bohrok Swarms) and he agreed to help me out a little bit with some poses and such I could never get with just the animations. So next update will have a ton of either Pahrak or Tarakava poses. Which do you guys want?

new_sig_legacy_2.png

I was wondering, cuz I looked at it like, "Oh, he must be exaggerating, cuz that's not 200 backgrounds." So that explains a lot. :P

Next update! I got in contact with Nuparu77 (if you don't know who that is, he's the guy who did MNOLG: The Bohrok Swarms) and he agreed to help me out a little bit with some poses and such I could never get with just the animations. So next update will have a ton of either Pahrak or Tarakava poses. Which do you guys want?

Yeah but, seriously, it's more than 200.

I'm helping Nuparu77 out with recolorable bohrok shields. I know there was a Nuhvok one already done some where though.....

Wow, I popped into a topic that was trying to regather some of the old MNOLG style stuff way back, and I wasn't that impressed. This is a lot better, its good to see all this stuff is still around. I used to post in the topic on the old forums on something like a daily basis...

Can't help but notice there's some of my stuff on the mega mask kit image. If possible could you: 1. Change the credit name of 'Taipu1: Hordika Rider' (I don't recall ever going by that, I think its mistaken from Hydruka rider :P) to just 'Taipu1' and 2. Put some form of credit for Pohatu Phantoka's Kakama Nuva. I made that when I was planning to bring the kit back myself, I'm impressed that somebody found it, I never posted it to BZP outside of PMs, so its just been sitting in my Majhost.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

Wow, I popped into a topic that was trying to regather some of the old MNOLG style stuff way back, and I wasn't that impressed. This is a lot better, its good to see all this stuff is still around. I used to post in the topic on the old forums on something like a daily basis...

Can't help but notice there's some of my stuff on the mega mask kit image. If possible could you: 1. Change the credit name of 'Taipu1: Hordika Rider' (I don't recall ever going by that, I think its mistaken from Hydruka rider :P) to just 'Taipu1' and 2. Put some form of credit for Pohatu Phantoka's Kakama Nuva. I made that when I was planning to bring the kit back myself, I'm impressed that somebody found it, I never posted it to BZP outside of PMs, so its just been sitting in my Majhost.

Thanks!

Sure, I can change that! I'll give you credit for that Phantoka mask too. I probably did find that about this time last year when I was cruising the archives looking for MNOLG material and whenever I would find an image in the old topic, I would bring it up in a new tab and copy the url up to the part containing the image and, lo and behold, there's someone's Majhost! I found yours and said "Ooo, pretty." And took it. Hope that's not weird.

I think I could get you guys a Manas...

EDIT: I finished it, just waiting for it to upload.

You could deeplink the pic. And I would kinda like Manas.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

Here's the Manas! :D

color.jpg

HOLY KARZ. RECOLORABLE MANAS! YES!

Also, I have a little something for you all.

recolorable_earth_shield.png

This is what I've been working on for Nuparu77's MNOLG game. Nice huh?

The Manas is good, but when it's a kit or a sprite, always, always, always save as PNG and never save as a JPG or JPEG.

The shield looks good, but could be a little brighter.

Not bad for my first work, right?

Right.

Well, I've got a treat for you all today!

hau_back.png The back side of a Hau! Even including one with out the head.

That looks cool. Did you get that from a Flash animation? Or is it freehand? Oh, and please make it recolorable. That's always nice. ;)

It's a Ussal!

ussal.png

Sorry pal, already done. Karz, I even made one with wings.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=250048

EDIT: Hey TNT, might want to add this to your mask kit.

Nah, it's ok, but I think I could do a better job with it. Make it look more MNOLG-esque.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

Not bad for my first work, right?

Right.

Well, I've got a treat for you all today!

hau_back.png The back side of a Hau! Even including one with out the head.

That looks cool. Did you get that from a Flash animation? Or is it freehand? Oh, and please make it recolorable. That's always nice. ;)

*Pats TNT on the back* It is recolorable I just used yellow instead of teal. Also, I actually sprited that myself. Nice huh? However, I did use an MNOG back side of a Hau as kind of a guide line.

EDIT: I made a few minor edits to the Hau and even made it teal to imply the fact that it is recolorable.

Edited by Damaracx 7.0

Nice, I like how you called it "light red" instead of "pink". ;)

Update: So here are some Pahrak poses and stuff that I ripped from a SWF file Nuparu77 made from decompiling the Bohrok online animations! Bohrok and Roll. Pahrak ball transformation. Dissected pose. Profiles. Credit goes to him. Also, I updated the Mask Kit with the proper credit for Taipu1 and the back view Hau. Happy Memorial Day (if you're from America)!

new_sig_legacy_2.png

Nice, I like how you called it "light red" instead of "pink". ;)

Update: So here are some Pahrak poses and stuff that I ripped from a SWF file Nuparu77 made from decompiling the Bohrok online animations! Bohrok and Roll. Pahrak ball transformation. Dissected pose. Profiles. Credit goes to him. Also, I updated the Mask Kit with the proper credit for Taipu1 and the back view Hau. Happy Memorial Day (if you're from America)!

Well, that's basically what it is: a lighter version of the color red because it's not exactly light enough be pink. Really I'm just basing this color off the perspective that it is a lighter version of the original red from the MNOLG Kit.

Yeah, I probably overexplained that...... XD

BOHROK POSES! KARZ, YEAH. Karz, I should get to work on recoloring them.

Oh and Happy Memorial Day to you to.

Edited by Damaracx 7.0

If you mean the one I think, it's good, but there's something odd about the left eye (from viewer's perspective; right eye on mask); a black line rectangular thingy around the gap there that doesn't seem necessary. And another bump at top would be nice, as you mentioned. Shouldn't take long to fix those two things, no? :)

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Looks good!

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Well, the moment you've all been waiting for is here! (No Roablin has not responded yet.)

More Than 200 MNOLG Backgrounds And Backround Objects (MT2MNOLGBABO (or I could make it an acronym with an acronym in it by calling it MT2MBABO (Parentheses inside parentheses?)))

Credit to TNT-DJ Vezon he probably contributed almost as much as me. Maybe even more or equal.

Credit to Takuma

Credit to Tradeworld72

Credit to Roablin

EDIT: Well just finished recoloring Bohrok Roll poses. Also, just a little note; everything is recolorable. EVERYTHING.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SKAKDI/LEGO/BIONICLE/MNOGSTUFF/MNOGStuff/pahrak_roll_recolor.png

Don't feel like your color selection is wide enough? Then try this!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SKAKDI/LEGO/BIONICLE/MNOGSTUFF/MNOGStuff/colors_v1.png

Edited by Damaracx 7.0

Also, is everyone Ok with the Nuparu style Volitak? I really want to add it to the mask kit, but no one has really said anything about it. I want to make sure it's as good as it can get.

Something seems wrong with the (mask's) left eye -- a line going over it? Also, why is there blue in there? But other than that it looks good to me.

Also, is everyone Ok with the Nuparu style Volitak? I really want to add it to the mask kit, but no one has really said anything about it. I want to make sure it's as good as it can get.

Something seems wrong with the (mask's) left eye -- a line going over it? Also, why is there blue in there? But other than that it looks good to me.

Yeah, that's the one problem with using the visor for the mask that always bothered me. I also think Nuparu's Volitak looks great.

Edit: Oh look; a bohrok body.

Edited by Damaracx 7.0

Well, the moment you've all been waiting for is here! (No Roablin has not responded yet.)

More Than 200 MNOLG Backgrounds And Backround Objects (MT2MNOLGBABO (or I could make it an acronym with an acronym in it by calling it MT2MBABO (Parentheses inside parentheses?)))

Credit to TNT-DJ Vezon he probably contributed almost as much as me. Maybe even more or equal.

Credit to Takuma

Credit to Tradeworld72

Credit to Roablin

EDIT: Well just finished recoloring Bohrok Roll poses. Also, just a little note; everything is recolorable. EVERYTHING.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SKAKDI/LEGO/BIONICLE/MNOGSTUFF/MNOGStuff/pahrak_roll_recolor.png

Don't feel like your color selection is wide enough? Then try this!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SKAKDI/LEGO/BIONICLE/MNOGSTUFF/MNOGStuff/colors_v1.png

Yay! That's all I'm going to say about it right now (in a hurry).

Yeah, that's the one problem with using the visor for the mask that always bothered me. I also think Nuparu's Volitak looks great.

Edit: Oh look; a bohrok body.

That was the only decent visor head I could find. All the line is doing is showing angle.

Nice, Damaracx, nice.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

Well, working on a lower Vahki leg. From so far, I think it will be a sucess. There are so many already made poses that it shouldn't be difficult at all.

Edit: mctoran_arm_side_view.pngWell, I present to you the next step to making a mctoran 360.

Edited by Damaracx 7.0

Well, working on a lower Vahki leg. From so far, I think it will be a sucess. There are so many already made poses that it shouldn't be difficult at all.

Edit: mctoran_arm_side_view.pngWell, I present to you the next step to making a mctoran 360.

Yay! What color is it? It doesn't look teal.

Dark blue.

Well I'm almost finished with making the last part for a Hau 360. I should finish today actually.

soon, I will have a spinning Hau in my sig. awesome =D

That would be cool. Just remember the guidelines! You can only have 100 kilibytes with you sig and av conbined. Just a reminder cuz' I'm not sure if an MNOG spinny would be a large file.