Tahu Vs. Tahu: Aftermath

Voltex

A CHAPTER?!?NO WAYlulzLiking the character development here. Matau's kinda pathetic though. I had imagined him being a bit better fighter before.Owell.-MT

Perhaps Tahu Mata is simply five times better than before and then ten times better when he's mad? Because Tahu Mata has never actually been mad in this comedy.Until now, that is.-ibrow

Yay, another chapter. Tahu's giving into... something. Madness perhaps? He seems to be degrading. But he can still fight. Which may or may not be a good thing.

Considering what's coming his way, that's a good thing.I have finished writing the Season Finale. It clocks in at over 3000 words (longer than Season 3 finale I believe), except this time all the loose ends are tied up. You guys shouldn't have to wait long before you finally know the victor of the Tahu vs. Tahu war.-ibrow

Tahu vs. TahuDeconstructionChapter 2 – I AM ABOUT TO DIE iBrow Comedy ProductionsThe Year is 2003:“Hey Tahu Mata, that brand new Makuta guy is saying we should have an election.” Pohatu Nuva reported.“Makuta is lame.” Tahu Nuva responded. “Why should we do it?”“We shall do it because it is fair and just.” Tahu Mata replied. “Although I’d like to speak with him first, if that’s possible.”“Well, he’s waiting outside....”“Send him in, then. Good grief.”Pohatu Nuva walked away and Tahu Mata shrugged to Lewa Mata and Tahu Nuva before doing the same. Once the two of them had reached the Bedroom door, Tahu Mata pulled it open and had to look up to see Makuta.“Hello.” The Titan rumbled.“Give me a second.” Tahu Mata told him, running over to where the six Exo-Toa suits were waiting for use.He climbed inside one with a little difficulty and then lumbered over to where Makuta was waiting clumsily.“You haven’t practiced much with that.” Makuta chuckled as they began to make their way through the hallway.“Your point being?”“Perhaps I could give you some time to... practice.”“Just spit it out Makuta. Do you or do you not want to become the leader of the Bionicle sets?”“Oh, I do. But I’d rather not do it by force, if you know what I mean.”Tahu Mata punched the Titan in the face, sending him reeling. A confused look appeared on Makuta’s face as he stumbled into the wall, but he didn’t retaliate.“I could so beat you in a fight if I had to.” Tahu Mata laughed. “But that’s not the point at hand. Very well, you and I will each campaign for a week. But your Rahkshi only count as one vote each.”“And what about the Bohrok?” Makuta asked. “With the Bohrok Va they outnumber the Rahkshi.”“...you make a fine point there. I’ll concede; the Rahkshi may all have individual voting powers.”With difficulty Tahu Mata pulled one arm out of the Exo-Toa and offered his hand to Makuta- the Titan accepted and they shook hands.The Year is 2011...The Spare Bedroom:Tahu Mata yawned as he lay on the window sill, staring out at the blizzard that was enveloping the outside world. He had, of course, won that election with relative ease; he didn’t want to hurt any feelings, but there was simply no possible way that anybody could beat him in an election.Even now, just by looking over the Spare Bedroom, he could tell that his army easily outnumbered Tahu Stars’.“Because that loser sucks.” Tahu Mata mumbled to himself.“Who sucks?” Strakk asked, settling himself across from his leader.“Tahu Stars. Our army is like, twice as big as his now.” Tahu Mata explained.“Don’t get cocky.” Strakk warned. “That always happens, and then the cocky person loses everything.”“Like THAT could happen now.” Tahu Mata chuckled, before catching Strakk’s questioning look. “What?”“You’re... different.”“Hey man, I’m probably going to die when the final battle comes. And that final battle will be here by the end of the month. How would you be acting brother?”“Well, I’d probably try to respect people more, because that way when I died they would remember all of the good stuff rather than the “dude, that guy was a bully” or something.” Strakk answered.“Have I ever mentioned that I hate it when you’re so logical?”“Not really, because you were never mean before. But thanks, I guess.” Strakk shrugged. “By the way, Makuta isn’t back yet.”“I kind of noticed. He left several hours ago, right?”“Yeah, I was wondering if you were going to do anything.”“Not really. I figure, if Lewa Mata and his group were captured by something, and then Makuta was captured by something, do I want to keep sending sets out to be captured?”“We could all go.”“...let’s give it a few more hours. I’m not eager to go risking my life yet.”“Suit yourself, fatty.”“What did you just call me?”“Fatty.”“Screw it, we’re going now. Gather up the sets.”“All of them?”“Of course! If I die, we all risk dying sucker.”“Because that is a horrible punishment.”“I’m glad you agree.”“What about Matau Metru?”“Is he still stuck?”“Yes, he is.”“Well, leave him there. At least one of us won’t have a death sentence.”“Yeah... just a life sentence of being stuck in the wall.”“And you call me a bully.”“You’re the one that put him there!”The Bedroom:“What’s going on here, ladies?” Tahu Stars questioned, nudging his way into a circle of sets that didn’t contain any females.“We were just discussing the outdoors.” Kalmah told him.Tahu Stars glanced to the window to see the blizzard. He could imagine the howling of the wind even then.“I’m going to assume you don’t want to go outside.” He guessed.“Definitely not. It’s the lake- we think some casualties have been suffered.” Kalmah explained. “We couldn’t find Carapar, so he’s still in there, and so are the Hydruka and Defilak.”“The pond has frozen over.” Pridak expanded. “We think it might’ve frozen all the way down. Hydraxon barely got out in time, and even still his left ankle is fractured.”“I don’t really care about Tahu Mata’s army. Please don’t talk about it.”“Sorry. Anyway, aside from those sets disappearing under the water, we were also talking about other sets that have vanished.” Pridak continued.Tahu Stars remained silent as the Barraki finished speaking, pondering the issue for several seconds. Without speaking again however, he clapped Mantax and Kalmah on the back, nodding to the sets and walking away, summoning Stronius and Takanuva Stars to his side.“Master Tahu, what do you wish for me to do?” Stronius asked gruffly.“I want the two of you to organize a party of sets.” Tahu Stars ordered. “Irnakk should have been back at least an hour ago even if he wasn’t paying any attention to me- and that bothers me. A set of that size and power doesn’t return; something is wrong.”“Do you have any specific requests?” Takanuva Stars asked.“Well, preferably I would like to bring the Guurahk and Rahkshi Stars along.” Tahu Stars decided. “Bringing Vastus, some of the Vorox, Axonn, Brutaka, the Barraki, some of the Toa Mahri, and Gresh Stars.”“Both of us coming?” Stronius responded.“Yes, for this one you may both come.” Tahu Stars nodded. “Now get to it- we leave in five minutes.”In the Attic:“So, as expected, this mission has failed miserably.” Lewa Mistika commented as he and Makuta were led through the attic towards what he hoped was just a prison.“Nonsense. We’ve infiltrated their base and the Rahkshi haven’t been spotted yet!”“Wait, you led the Rahkshi here too?!” Torch cried from above where he was riding the Axalara T9. “Curses! You incompetent fools were more competent than I anticipated! Why didn’t ALMIGHTY tell me about this?!”“Did it ever occur to you that we beat ALMIGHTY without much of a problem... twice?” Makuta questioned.The Throwbot swerved around in the speeder and lowered it to their level, glaring at the Titan set.“You should remember your manners, considering you can become a pile of glop whenever I want you to.” Torch told him.Makuta responded by throwing his staff like a javelin through the entire length of the Axalara T9, causing the giant vehicle to collapse into spare parts.“You did not just do that.” Lewa Mistika gasped.“I did indeed just do that.” Makuta grinned.Torch snarled and grabbed for Makuta’s head; however, the Titan dodged away and the Throwbot grabbed Lewa Mistika, whom Makuta was using as a shield, instead.Needless to say, Lewa Mistika soon joined his vehicle in the afterlife- if there was an afterlife.“You’re next, Makuta!” Torch spat, actually referring to a Bionicle by name for once.“Not likely!” Makuta grinned. “Rahkshi, attack!”Several Panrahk, Kurahk, and Lerahk leapt out from the shadows, swarming over Torch. Instantly three Kurahk went up in flames, prompting Makuta to signal a retreat. As the Rahkshi scampered away, Makuta held his hands up in surrender. Torch glowered at him but, wary of another sneak attack, simply kicked the Titan down an aisle of boxes and in front of what appeared to be a force field.“First fire, now force fields?” Makuta asked in disbelief. “What next? Will Irnakk show up at the eleventh hour to save me and everyone in this box-cage from you Throwbots?”“That seems oddly specific...” the blue Throwbot standing guard muttered suspiciously.“Nonsense, he’s making stuff up.” The green Throwbot replied.“You’re nonsense.” A voice growled from the shadows. “Pay more attention to your fairytales next time, stupid.”Irnakk lumbered into view and tapped the green Throwbot on the shoulder. The old set whipped around and fired a vine at the Titan, but it had no effect and Irnakk squished the green Throwbot’s head like he would squish an ant.“Oh well, I guess we’ll never learn his name.” Makuta sighed, shaking his head as the Throwbot’s body slumped to the ground.Unfortunately, the force field was still up, so clearly that Throwbot was still in action. And it quickly became clear that the blue one had water powers as he used them to streak away from Irnakk and possible squish death.“I hate you all.” Torch muttered, ducking out of view as the force field shimmered away.Makuta squealed as a lit match was chucked out- fortunately, Irnakk snatched it at the last second and put it out with his massive hand before signalling to those within the cage-box.“Come out.” He ordered. “We leave to tell of the puny threat.”Lewa Mata, Ehlek, and Vultraz all scrambled out of the box, clawing to be the first one out. Maxilos followed in a more civilized manner, nodding to Makuta and Irnakk to acknowledge them.“I’ll show you a puny threat...” a voice mumbled from the rafters. “Nobody messes with Torch unless it’s Jet. And since I’m Jet... muahahaha! Cough. Cough again. HACK.”“You alright Jet?” a purple and black Throwbot asked, walking by.“Shut up, Electro.”“Remember what I did to Spark, Jet? I’ll do it to you if you continue to mistreat me.” Electro threatened.“Did you like, electrify Spark until he was dead to both prove that black and purple was better on you, and that electricity was a better power than gravity?”“No.”“Oh. What did you do?”“I was going to do that, but then he used his gravity powers to, you know, turn me momentarily into a pancake.”“Ah, right. My bad. Cough cough hack.”“Seriously though, are you okay?”“No. Obviously I am perfectly fine.”As if that settled the matter, Jet flicked a force field into Electro’s face, bouncing him back off the rafters where he landed on a pile of boxes and caused them all to topple over, the Throwbot going with them.“Loser....” Jet muttered, flicking force fields everywhere so that he could traverse thin air and make his getaway.“I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!” Electro screamed as Jet bounced away.“Not likely!” the yellow and black Throwbot shot over his shoulder as he exited the attic and leapt onto the roof......where a well-situated Panrahk grabbed him and used Jet’s momentum to hurl him off the roof.“Alright, you win. He came out this way.” A nearby Kurahk muttered.To Be Continued!Post any favourite quotes! Character and alliances updated! Tell everyone who isn't posting that it is being updated regularly!Also, do you guys want me to bring back the death list at the end of each chapter? Because characters are kinda like, gonna be dying every single chapter this Season.-ibrow

“I’ll show you a puny threat...” a voice mumbled from the rafters. “Nobody messes with Torch unless it’s Jet. And since I’m Jet... muahahaha! Cough. Cough again. HACK.”

This quote randomly made me laugh for some reason.Dunno if it's sig material, but I'd recommend it over anything else in this chappy.Good mostly epic chappy.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Yes, please bring back the death count. Not just for your reason, but it was a good thing to have around. Oh, and Jet isn't dead?

“Oh well, I guess we’ll never learn his name.” Makuta sighed, shaking his head as the Throwbot’s body slumped to the ground.

I think it's Turbo. I like this quote.Good chappy. When's the nex one coming?~TN:TS~
The long awaited third season of TA:OT is finally here!!

“I’ll show you a puny threat...” a voice mumbled from the rafters. “Nobody messes with Torch unless it’s Jet. And since I’m Jet... muahahaha! Cough. Cough again. HACK.”

This quote randomly made me laugh for some reason.Dunno if it's sig material, but I'd recommend it over anything else in this chappy.Good mostly epic chappy.-MT
Glad you enjoyed that... one... line... :P

Yes, please bring back the death count. Not just for your reason, but it was a good thing to have around. Oh, and Jet isn't dead?

“Oh well, I guess we’ll never learn his name.” Makuta sighed, shaking his head as the Throwbot’s body slumped to the ground.

I think it's Turbo. I like this quote.Good chappy. When's the nex one coming?~TN:TS~
Actually, the Throwbot in question is Amazon- I think I had him use a vine, but I cna't remember. If I didn't, my bad, if I did, then that was me hinting at his identity. :P Turbo is still alive. I wouldn't kill a teal set just like that. No, Jet is not dead. And the next one is coming once I sort out what the readers want to see, because nobody is posting anymore. And also once Reznas finishes the banners, which I don't care how long it takes since he's the first person to actually reply about doing them. :P And yes, banners in the plural.-ibrow

• 4 weeks later...

Teal sets are awesome.THERE A POST!! I JUST--GAH! TAHU STOP HITTING ME! FINE!! I'LL STOP USING ALL CAPS JUST GET AWAY!!!Tahu is a little overzealous. Anyway, I love the usage of the throwbots in this comedy. Will there be any guest starring anytime soon?

Not this season, no. Part of it is because every single guest star scene in TvT goes wrong some way or another, and part of it is because I have a wicked cool plan that I'm hoping people will like, actually come and see. Chapters 3 & 4 should come after my days in Florida, and the banners for Season 4 are in the works down in Shops & Kits.-ibrow

Check this baby out guys:ibrowbanner2.pngIt was done by Click, and currentlly all I need for it to be completely finished is the thin border. How does everyone like it?In addition, there will be a second banner featuring two different characters- any guesses who?-ibrow

WOW.That looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I especially like the fiery part where Tahu vs. Tahu is. Good work, Click :).As for the other one, I'm thinking Torch, Jet, Pridak, Mantax (is he even stil alive?), Makuta, Irnakk, or Hahli (not in any specific order).~TNTS~P.S. What's the wicked cool plan?

The long awaited third season of TA:OT is finally here!!

WOW.That looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I especially like the fiery part where Tahu vs. Tahu is. Good work, Click :).As for the other one, I'm thinking Torch, Jet, Pridak, Mantax (is he even stil alive?), Makuta, Irnakk, or Hahli (not in any specific order).~TNTS~P.S. What's the wicked cool plan?

Hahli isn't important enough to make it onto a banner. :PPridak and Mantax (both of whom ARE still alive) were going to be on the alternate Season 3 banner, but Cherixon never completed it before he left.Irnakk will not be on the banner, and although I did consider putting both Jet and Torch on a banner, in the end I decided not to.The second banner will have guys from Season 1.As for the wicked cool plan, well, I won't spoil anything except to tell you that involves lots of death.-ibrow

• 2 weeks later...

I just realized I never posted on this topic even tough I read this story since the very first day it came out.By the way, great new chapter.

"I feel far far away from everything I've ever known, but when I look back, I think of you"
LewaKini.png
Credits to Eeko for the banner. Lewa is awesome.

Here's this one! We get one step closer to the end! Also, death count is back.Tahu vs.TahuDeconstructionChapter 3 – The Kill Order iBrow Productions2010, After ALMIGHTY’s Visit....“Hey Torch, did you hear what ALMIGHTY did for you and Flare?” Electro asked, hopping up beside the defacto leader of the Throwbots where he was staring out the window.“I don’t know about Flare, but he gave me control over fire.” Torch shrugged. “What of it? You have lightning, Amazon has plant life, Scuba has water, and the rest have their own powers.”“Well, I guess every single one of us got our own power, right? Kind of like our own identity.” Electro responded. “But he gave the power of fire to you AND Flare.”“He did?”“He did.”“I expect you didn’t just come to tell me this for your own benefit.” Torch guessed. “Flare believes that he can be the leader too, just because he has fire powers as well.”“Sort of.” Electro grimaced. “I told him it was a stupid idea, but of course he didn’t listen.”“But I’m listening right now.” A voice snarled from above.Torch and Electro both flipped backwards to avoid Flare as he landed with a thud and a small ball of fire began to flicker in his hand.“Will you except my challenge, Torch, or will you slink away like you always do?” he demanded.“I accept your challenge.” Torch’s reply was instantaneous, and he continued speaking before Flare could interrupt. “Nobody is better than me simply because they have fire as well... I will prove that to you. Let this be a battle to the death, and let ALMIGHTY favour the winner!”Flare threw his head back and laughed for several moments before replying.“If the winner be favoured by ALMIGHTY, then by his will Torch, you have already lost!”“We’ll see about that...” Torch trailed off dangerously. “Now let us begin!”The two Throwbots leapt forward and Flare punched Torch to the ground, knocking the wind out of the current leader. He shoved his fireball into Torch’s face, but the Throwbot leader simply absorbed it fired it back at him, missing completely and hitting the window. Flare backhanded Torch and the physically weaker Throwbot sprawled back to the floor. Torch began to push himself up again, but Flare brought his foot down upon him and began to crush Torch into the wooden floor.“As you can see Torch, there are no ways you can win this battle.” Flare explained. “I should not be so strong, and yet I am. It was I that ALMIGHTY chose to speak with and bless before leaving for below to deal with those wretched Bionicle sets. You lost the moment I decided to use that blessing to my advantage.”Torch’s response sent a chill up Flare’s spine- along with the spines of the several Throwbots now watching them.He laughed.He laughed as he struggled to roll over onto his back, and then laughed as he concentrated a thin beam of fire on Flare’s ankle- before Flare knew what had happened; his foot had been melted off of his body. As the stronger Throwbot wobbled, trying to catch his balance, Torch leapt up and slammed his fist into Flare’s face with a blast of fire for good measure, blasting one of Flare’s eyes out.“Nobody shall ever mock me like that again and survive.” Torch hissed so that all could hear. “And you will be the first to find that out.”Torch karate chopped Flare’s throat as the other Throwbot tried to speak, so that all that came out was a gurgle. Torch then proceeded to use the fire beam to melt off Flare’s entire right leg, leaving his opponent unable to walk.“Watch and learn, Throwbots. I will not tolerate mutiny or dissent.” Torch announced.He spent the next several minutes systematically disconnecting each of Flare’s pieces, melting every single piece into oblivion in front of Flare’s remaining –and desperate– eye, before moving onto the next one. It took a quarter of an hour, but when Torch finished, all that was left was a cooling pile of melting plastic fusing to the floor of the attic.“Let that be a lesson to you all.” Torch said, breaking the silence and striding away, leaving the disturbed Throwbots to stare at what had formerly been the Throwbot known as Flare.The Year is 2011...Outside of the Attic:“I’m not really sure I want to go in there....” Takanuva Stars trailed off.“Don’t be such a baby.” Stronius grunted. “Attic is good exercise. We sit around and do nothing but train now, that is boring. This will be exciting.”“Stronius is right.” Tahu Stars replied. “We can’t back down now- Axonn, Brutaka, front and center!”“Why do I have to be front and center?” Axonn whined. “Front and center will be killed first!”“That would be nonsense.” Tahu Stars assured him. “The front and center will get to kill first- there’s a difference.”“Well, I suppose if I get to kill first, that would be pretty cool.” Axonn mumbled, taking his place beside Brutaka.“Are the Rahkshi ready?” Tahu Stars turned to Stronius.The Glatorian elite Skrall nodded and grunted. The grunt prompted some muttered curses from Takanuva Stars, but either Stronius didn’t hear or didn’t care.“Alright, let’s open this baby up!” Tahu Stars ordered.Brutaka and Axonn kicked at the trap door and it flew off of the hinges- both sets, startled, fell backward as Maxilos, Irnakk, Makuta, Lewa Mata, Vultraz, and Ehlek all launched themselves out of the attic.“RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!” Ehlek screamed.Tahu Stars’ army didn’t respond until several Panrahk and Vorahk appeared, battling desperately against a figure clad in purple and black armour. Before the army’s eyes two Vorahk were squished as though gravity had closed its fist around them, and Tahu Stars gave the order.“EVERYONE, RETREAT! GET BACK TO AN OPEN AREA!”As the Turahk and Kurahk both began to pour out of the attic the Rahkshi Stars and Guurahk fell in with their cousins and began to defend as well, enabling the Lerahk to escape with only three casualties.“Hey! Don’t run away from me!” the purple and black set screamed as the sets began to leave the area. “GET BACK HERE!”“What’s going on?” a black and purple set joined the first. “Oh, more Bionicle sets. That’s absolutely spiffing.”“IT IS NOT ABSOLUTELY SPIFFING!” the purple and black set screamed at the black and purple set. “THEY’RE GETTING AWAY!”“Then do something about it!”“TORCH WON’T LET ME!”“I’m letting you now!” a red and black set joined them, who was of course Torch. “THROWBOTS, WE GO TO WAR! ATTACK!”Maxilos turned around at Torch’s words and was just in time to swing his staff and smack the black and purple Throwbot away.“Nobody does that to Electro and gets away with it!” the Slizer muttered.“I just did.” Maxilos commented. “And I’m willing to bet I will continue to get away with it until somebody else feels sorry for you and finishes the job instead.”“Like the nether they freaking will.” Electro told him, lightning crackling in his palms.Maxilos easily blocked the stream of lightning that Electro fired at him with his staff, and was able to actually re-direct it to a new target- that new target being a sand brown Throwbot advancing on Stronius, who was sent reeling into the wall. Both Maxilos and Electro chuckled as the sand brown Throwbot spasmed and fell to the floor, smoking.“Meh, he’s still alive.” Electro shrugged. “I must hand it to you though, you’re certainly efficient. You’d make a good Throwbot.”“I rather think I wouldn’t.” Maxilos told him. “I believe it would be better to not have ALMIGHTY’s influence and blessing.”“If that’s what you say, then I guess I’ll try again.”Electro fired a second time, and for the second time Maxilos easily re-directed it to the sand brown Throwbot, whom had been getting to his feet. This time the Throwbot was knocked out by the blast- however, Maxilos was unable to let anyone know because he found himself being crushed against the wall by a teal Slizer.“The name is Turbo, loser.” The Slizer that had rammed into him said. “And personally, I find your little game with Electro here to be insulting. I mean seriously, who likes Electro? He’s a loser. There’s a reason Spark turned him into a pancake, you know.”“Hey Turbo, am I still a loser when I do this?” Electro snapped, zapping the teal Throwbot.Turbo hissed and sped away, leaving Electro and Maxilos alone in the battle that was quickly blossoming once more.“So that was Turbo?”“Yeah.”“So who is the sand brown guy?”“He’s granite. Spark is that black and purple one from earlier, Scuba is the blue one that was guarding you, and Amazon is the green one that Irnakk killed.”“Meh, I think I’ll stick to calling him the green Throwbot.”“See, this is why we hate you Bionicle sets! You’re so insulting!”“Humour is pain, and no pain is no gain.” Maxilos told him. “At least our lives are humorous.”“I suppose.” Electro shrugged. “Who knows, maybe if we both survive trying to kill each other, we could hang out and you could teach me!”“Sure.” Maxilos smiled, and reached forward. “Handshake?”Electro accepted, and the moment their hands touched Maxilos yanked Electro forward and then slammed him into the wall before stabbing him with his staff.“I-I don’t understand!” Electro cried.“Hey, I saw the look in your eyes.” Maxilos told him. “You were so going to insert a thousand volts of electricity into my tiny little plastic body.”“WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MATTER?!”Maxilos shrugged, and was about to stab a second –and final– time when a yellow and black Throwbot slammed into him, sending him reeling.“Oh no you don’t.” the Throwbot shook his head. “I need Electro alive, so that I may torture him with my force fields for all of eternity.”“I hate you Jet.” Electro muttered from where he lay on the floor, two holes in his body from Maxilos.“I hate you too buddy, and that’s why I feel the need to do this every now and then!”As he said “this”, Jet flicked his finger and a force field appeared beneath Electro, bouncing him into the ceiling. As Electro fell, Jet swiped his hand and the force field vanished, leaving Electro to land heavily on the floor.“I hate you.” Electro grunted.“You’re both insane.” Maxilos decided.“We’re all insane, stupid.” Torch growled, grabbing Jet and Electro and tossing them away into the battle. “You... you’re the invincible one. I’m going to kill you, and then I’m going to kill that wretched Makuta, and then that punk Irnakk is gonna get a piece of my fire. After that, I honestly don’t care whom I kill.”“Nobody can kill me.” Maxilos decided. “I am invincible.”To Be Continued in Chapter 4!Deaths this Chapter:-Flare (killed by Torch)-2 Vorahk (killed by Spark)-3 Lerahk (killed by Spark & Electro)

Sheesh. And I thought my comedy was violent.

“Like the nether they freaking will.” Electro told him, lightning crackling in his palms.

And then he was sent to sleep with the ghasts. :PMinecraft references all around.

“I hate you too buddy, and that’s why I feel the need to do this every now and then!”

Ironically, they'd make for a pretty good Dancing with the Stars pair.Not that I'd ever watch that. :lookaround:Anyways, hoorah for the deathcount return. Ready for Mantax to beat some people up next chappy.Preferably Torch. He sucks.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Sheesh. And I thought my comedy was violent.

“Like the nether they freaking will.” Electro told him, lightning crackling in his palms.

And then he was sent to sleep with the ghasts. :PMinecraft references all around.

“I hate you too buddy, and that’s why I feel the need to do this every now and then!”

Ironically, they'd make for a pretty good Dancing with the Stars pair.Not that I'd ever watch that. :lookaround:Anyways, hoorah for the deathcount return. Ready for Mantax to beat some people up next chappy.Preferably Torch. He sucks.-MT
This season is brutal. Death count will be useful in the coming chapters, although I don't think Mantax will be beating anyone up- however, I need him for something important in the finale, and that requires screen time in the comedy beforehand...Torch will get what is coming to him.-ibrow

Good chappy. Kind of epicish, but I still liked it.Also, is the title a reference to the upcoming prequel of Maze Runner?~TN:TS~

This entire Season will be more epicomedy than all the others combined. :P The title is a bit of a reference, though mostly I picked it because it made sense and I like it.-ibrow

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah. Maxilos is such an awesome guy.And the personality ibrow gave him in this comedy is just great.I Hope nothing to bad will happen to him.

"I feel far far away from everything I've ever known, but when I look back, I think of you"
LewaKini.png
Credits to Eeko for the banner. Lewa is awesome.

Omg....A CHAPPYYYYY!!!!!!Loved it. Maxilos is invisible! Yay!
He is? I have to go re-read the chapter. :PEDIT: I think you mean invincible, not invisible. xD
Yeah. Maxilos is such an awesome guy.And the personality ibrow gave him in this comedy is just great.I Hope nothing to bad will happen to him.
Oh god why did you have to remind me about Maxilos. :(-ibrow Edited by ibrow

Ah, yes, I meant Invincible. Although I forgot how. A few seasons back or something?Maxilos is like a boss like a sir.
It was never shown in-comedy, but back in Season 1 it was mentioned that when originally built, his pieces kept cracking and falling off, so they glued him together. This also had the beneficial side-effect of turning him into a nigh-unstoppable machine for Tahu Mata later on, especially during the TvT war.-ibrow

took a little break. This chapter was indeed brutal. I gotta say though that no one is invincible, not even Maxilos. He can be melted.
How did you read my mind?! :o Torch was melting bits and pieces off of him in the Chapter 4 draft!
Don't give ibrow any ideas :).When's the nex chappy coming up?~TN:TS~
Get this: I wrote Chapter 4 up to about 2500 words......and then I looked at it and said to myself "Self, this is bloody awful."So I'm slowly working my way through it; you can expect a special this weekend.-ibrow

Tahu vs. Tahu PSA #6 – Fire The Bedroom:“Hello readers! In case you’ve forgotten in the... uh, how long has it been since the last chapter?” Tahu Mata asked.“Chapter 3 was posted on June first, sir. So... it’s been a little over three weeks.” Strakk responded.“Well, clearly somebody is lazy.” Torch commented. “I mean, hello, I’m supposed to be melting all of you by now.”“Anyway, in case you’ve all forgotten in the three weeks since the last chapter, I’m Tahu Mata from the popular comedy, Tahu vs. Tahu.” Tahu Mata finished.“And I’m Torch, from the same comedy.” Torch commented. “And, I might add that I entered this thing far too late. It’s Season 4!”“Shut up.” Strakk told him. “This announcement isn’t about you or Chapter 4.”“Strakk is correct.” Tahu Mata nodded. “Today we’re here to talk to you about the Pyromania update that is currently going on with Team Fortress 2.”“Specifically, we’re gonna tell you about Meet the Pyro.” Torch began. “The Pyro is the guy with the flamethrower, if you didn’t already guess, and he likes to set things on fire. We expect a lot of fire in his Meet the Team video.”“We’re also expecting it to be the best Meet the Team video ever, except for possibly Meet the Spy.” Tahu Mata said. “After all, you just can’t beat the utter incompetence shown there.”“Then again, Meet the Pyro has a lot of fire, undoubtedly.” Torch said thoughtfully. “So perhaps it will be the best Meet the Team video.”“Whatever you say, Torch.” Tahu Mata sighed. “Anyway, with that said, we’re now going to detail some other, uh, details from the update.”“For one, there is this weapon called the Scorch Shot!” Torch grinned. “You fire this baby and your opponent gets knocked back! Watch this!”“Hey, wait a minute....” Strakk said suspiciously.Torch pulled the so-called Scorch Shot out of nowhere and pointed it at the Glatorian, laughing maniacally as he fired it. Strakk grunted as the flare immediately set him and the pillow he’d been on top of on fire, before he was sent crashing head first into the wall.“See? This thing is beautiful.” Torch continued.“Augh, I’m on fire!” Strakk screamed. “For the love of water, help me! Somebody put me out!”“Let’s ignore him.” Torch decided. “And... let’s also ignore the flaming pillow, because we have more to share with you all.”“Indeed. It has come to our attention that the Soldier is receiving a rather neat weapon as well.” Tahu Mata pointed at a picture on the wall. “This new rocket launcher allows you to fire three rockets at once, almost guaranteeing that your opponents will be shaking in their boots!”“Of course, if you overload it the launcher will misfire and you’ll die.” Torch pointed out. “So good luck while you shake in your own boots as well. Now, how about we discuss Meet the Pyro some more?”“No, we’ve covered that already.” Tahu Mata shook his head. “We need to talk about- is that a flamethrower?”“Not just any flamethrower!” Torch boasted. “This baby here is the Degreaser!”“Oh please no.”“What? What do you think I’m gonna do with it?”“Let’s... let’s talk about Meet the Pyro then.” Tahu Mata said nervously.“Meet the Pyro is going to have lots of fire!” Torch laughed maniacally again. “Like this, to give a prime example!”“No!” Tahu Mata cried.Too late- Torch activated the flamethrower and swept it in an arc over his head, managing to light the bed, the wooden dresser, and the carpet on fire. Soon afterward the poster of Tahu Stars on the wall was up in flames as well, and smoke began to fill up the space under the ceiling.“Look what you’ve done!” Tahu Mata cried out in horror.“Look! I’m not on fire anymore!” Strakk cried with relief. “Egad, now everything else is on fire! Why does fire do this to me? What have I done to fire?!”“This is beautiful!” Torch cackled. “Everything is on fire! Oh... wait. Everything is on fire.”The other two sets just stared at him for several seconds in a disappointed silence.“Yeah, we’re all gonna die now.” Torch told them.“Well, I suppose there’s only one thing left that we can do.” Strakk sighed. “It’s something I never wanted to be done, but you’ve forced my hand.”“And what, may I ask, is in your hand?” Torch asked.“We’re gonna have to call the Sniper.”“I do not like what you’re implying.”The End!And now, a sneak preview of Chapter 4:Irnakk grunted as he flipped over a Throwbot calling himself Turbo over, and he grunted again when two Throwbots hit him in the head. He barely moved, but still, it wasn’t everyday somebody made the mistake of throwing people at Irnakk.“Who’re you punks?” he grumbled.“The name is Electro, punk.” The purple one said indignantly. “And this here is my slave, Jet.”“If by slave you mean master, then yes.” Jet responded, flicking his finger and sending Electro flying with a force field.“You’re the force field guy.” Irnakk grunted, pointing out the obvious. “You are a big dumb piece of plastic.”“Hey, no need for insults now!” Jet protested.“Hah! Someone likes me more than you for once!” Electro grinned triumphantly. “I told you some of the Bionicle people were kinda cool!”“Remind me why you have two holes in your body again?” Jet asked.“Nonsense.” Electro waved his hand carelessly. “This Irnakk guy wouldn’t do anything of the sort.”“Right... look behind you.”Hope you guys enjoyed both the PSA and the preview! Expect Chapter 4 hopefully by the end of next week!-ibrow

Chapter 4The Living Room:Irnakk grunted as he flipped over a Throwbot calling himself Turbo over, and he grunted again when two Throwbots hit him in the head. He barely moved, but still, it wasn’t everyday somebody made the mistake of throwing people at Irnakk.“Who’re you punks?” he grumbled.“The name is Electro, punk.” The purple one said indignantly. “And this here is my slave, Jet.”“If by slave you mean master, then yes.” Jet responded, flicking his finger and sending Electro flying with a force field.“You’re the force field guy.” Irnakk grunted, pointing out the obvious. “You are a big dumb piece of plastic.”“Hey, no need for insults now!” Jet protested.“Hah! Someone likes me more than you for once!” Electro grinned triumphantly. “I told you some of the Bionicle people were kinda cool!”“Remind me why you have two holes in your body again?” Jet asked.“Nonsense.” Electro waved his hand carelessly. “This Irnakk guy wouldn’t do anything of the sort.”“Right... look behind you.”Electro did so and promptly said “hurk”, before dying shamelessly as Irnakk squished him into nothing. With his fingers. As soon as Jet was finished cursing in a gibberishly panic induced stream, his eyes narrowed.“You killed the guy I’m supposed to torture for all of eternity!” Jet cried. “You just killed one of the best duos this comedy has ever seen!”“That’s debatable.” Irnakk muttered, kicking Jet away. “You guys are just shrimps with powers.”Jet began a lunge towards the titan, but then he froze, appearing to re-think his actions. A confused look appeared on Irnakk’s face, and he was about to step forward and step on the Throwbot when a tap on his shoulder stopped him.“Hey, the name is Millennia.” The Throwbot responsible told him. “I sort of have control over time, and I saw you kill the shrimp, so I decided I might as well deal with you. While time was frozen.”“Sounds kinda lame to me, to be quite honest.” Irnakk shrugged. “Maybe it’s just me, but time travel and that stuff doesn’t sound interesting at all.”Millennia paused to think for a moment, pondering what Irnakk had said before disregarding it as unimportant.“Well, regardless, I gotta kill you.” Millennia told him. “So, cue awesome action sequence!”“I will do my best to make this action sequence non-awesome.”Millennia glared at Irnakk, and then gaped as the titan stretched and leaned to the right, grabbing the frozen Takadox in his massive fist- the Barraki had apparently been about to be slain by one of the other Throwbots, but would now be saved by Irnakk... possibly.“What are you doing?!” Millennia cried out.“To be honest, I don’t know and don’t care.”Irnakk leaned to his left as he said this and plucked Stronius up with his other massive fist, stopping the Glatorian from bashing the head in of Ackar for whatever reason. Then, before even Millennia with his time warping powers could react, Irnakk hefted Stronius and then swung him, clubbing Millennia in the face.“Son of a gun, that hurt!”“It was supposed to. You’re just ordinary plastic.”With that said, Irnakk began to pummel his foe, holding onto Stronius and Takadox by the legs, using his massive strength to move them closer together, despite the will of the time freeze, to enable better grip. “Stop that! You shouldn’t do that! What about the space-time continuum?!”“If you cared about the space-time continuum, you wouldn’t be freezing time to kill me.”That said, Irnakk slammed Millennia down on his back and then reared back, before slamming Takadox into Millennia head-first. The Throwbot groaned as several pieces were blasted off by the impact, but he managed to roll away, his body now wobbly without several necessary supports. Dropping Takadox, Irnakk then hurled Stronius like a javelin towards Millennia, knocking him into two separate parts.“The problem with only being able to freeze time...” Irnakk began as he picked the top half of Millennia up, who was still alive, “...is that it means you still seriously lack the oomph you’ll need to kill me.”And so he plucked off Millennia’s head.Immediately the battle blurred back into motion- however, Irnakk remained still, watching as both Stronius and Takadox slowly got to their feet.“Head hurts.” Stronius grumbled. “Legs are stiff. Stronius is not pleased.”The Glatorian expressed his displeasure by swinging his club and smacking the blue Throwbot –Scuba- halfway across the room. Meanwhile, Takadox clutched his head and moaned incoherently- apparently having your head used to bash a set into two separate chunks hurt a lot.“Why does everything hurt?!” Takadox cried.“Shut up.” Irnakk advised, smacking him into the wall and knocking him out.Those that do not know history are doomed to repeat it....Torch slammed Maxilos to the ground, kicking him into the crowd. If the Titan was humiliated at the action, he did not show it as he pushed past Kopaka Nuva and lunged back at Torch, smacking the Throwbot away. The Throwbot Turbo sped by, ramming Maxilos into the wall. Maxilos silently swung his arm down, shattering the teal Throwbot.Torch stood to his feet, kicking Kazi away and grabbing Pridak before hurling him at Maxilos. The Titan caught the Barraki and set him down before ducking underneath Mantax, who was caught by Irnakk, approaching rapidly.“Thanks for catching me!” Mantax shouted as Irnakk leapt away.Irnakk landed, nearly crushing the Slizer Ski underneath his foot and grabbing Blaster with his fist, using him as a projectile as he threw the Throwbot at Torch, who ducked underneath his soldier.“We are an army- you can’t hope to defeat us on the field of battle.” Irnakk rumbled.“On the contrary....” Torch cackled, as he begun spinning and unleashing a wave of fire.Smoke rose into the air rapidly, and when it finally cleared, every single Visorak Keelerak was dead, and Makuta suddenly found that all of his Rahkshi Turahk and Vorahk were dead, minus one of both types. Terrified, both Bionicle armies scrambled back as the remaining Throwbots struck once again with renewed vigor. Tahu Mata and Tahu Stars could only watch as their armies began to instinctively strike at one another, without regard for who was an ally or who was a foe.“You are failures.” Torch said. “Look at you. You’re weak. That’s all you are.”It was over in seconds. Torch bellowed a battle cry and charged, leaving a massive streak of fire behind him. Maxilos and Irnakk could only stand there as the Throwbot rammed into both of them and swerved upwards, crashing through the ceiling. Seconds later they were through the attic and through the roof, blasting into the open sky. The flammable attic erupted into a massive ball of fire which began to spread behind them, but Torch took no notice as he grinned maniacally at Maxilos and Irnakk, laughing.“You’re insane.” Maxilos said.“And you... you are dead.”Torch let go, flinging both of them into the backyard, towards where the pond was freezing over. He didn’t look back to see if they landed. He dove back down, straight through the flaming hole he’d made, to land in the middle of a war of chaos.And that was truly, in every sense of the word, what it was.Even Torch, who loved fire more than anything, failed to describe it as he landed in a circle of fire. Sets stumbled everywhere, several of them on fire, as other duelled each other- Throwbot, Bionicle, and Hero Factory alike. Torch grabbed the nearby Stormer 3.0 and blasted him apart with another fireball, turning to watch the battle in its chaotic and flaming glory.“What have you done?!” a voice cried. “You’ve doomed us all!”Torch turned to see Tahu Mata and Takanuva Stars standing side by side, the latter having spoken. Without saying a word Torch charged, slamming Tahu Mata to the ground and flinging Takanuva Stars away. Gali Mata leaped out from another battle, catching Torch in the eye, but the Throwbot leader threw her away and focused back on Tahu Mata, grabbing the leader and shoving him against a portion of the wall that had escaped the flames thus far.“I am going to gut you.” Torch promised.Torch then gagged as Takanuva Stars stabbed him in the shoulder and he let Tahu Mata go, enabling the Toa Mata of Fire to lung forward with his sword, swinging it and catching Torch’s hand. Torch lit his remaining hand on fire and shoved it into Tahu Mata, but was halted by Takanuva Stars stabbing his arm into the ground with a spear.“No, this isn’t how it works!” Torch cried. “I have the favour of ALMIGHTY.”“And ALMIGHTY always loses.” Takanuva Stars informed him, before stabbing his spear down.Torch lay limp. Tahu Mata staggered to his feet, aided by Gali Mata, and the three watched as Torch burst into flames.“Do you think we won?” Tahu Mata coughed.“Could you say that anyone won?”The Toa Mata of Fire had nothing to say to that, and so they waited. They waited for the fighting to die down, the chaos to slow down, and the fire to stop.To Be Continued in Special #5.The Deaths:

• Electro (Killed by Irnakk)
  • Millennia (Killed by Irnakk)
  • Turbo (Killed by Maxilos)
  • All Vorahk but 1 (Killed by Torch)
  • All Turahk but 1 (Killed by Torch)
  • All Keelerak (Killed by Torch)
  • Stormer 3.0 (Killed by Torch)
  • Torch (Killed by Takanuva Stars and Tahu Mata)