• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Faber Files Update: Gravity Hurts Coverart

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,144 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 17 2012 - 11:55 PM

After what seems like forever, and was actually a month, Christian Faber has updated his blog: The Faber Files. This time, it's a work of coverart for Cryoshell's single "Gravity Hurts". You can check it out and read more over at his blog.http://www.bzpower.com/story.php?ID=5840]View the full article[/url]

#2 Offline Lyichir

Lyichir
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • A Chir Brother

• 1,638 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 10:17 AM

After what seems like forever, and was actually a month, Christian Faber has updated his blog: The Faber Files. This time, it's a work of coverart for Cryoshell's single "Gravity Hurts". You can check it out and read more <a href='http://faberfiles.blogspot.com/2012/11/news-from-cryoshell-coverart-for.html' target='offsite'>over at his blog</a>.View the full article

I'm so psyched. Gravity Hurts was one of my favorites of the 2007-2009 Bionicle promo songs, and I've been eager to hear Cryoshell's take on it as an independent band.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence
Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

#3 Offline Toa Smoke Monster

Toa Smoke Monster
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,812 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 10:44 AM

That is some really neat coverart. It kind of looks like a spherical Lego pit to me.

Everyone is one choice away from being a bad guy in someone else's story.

#4 Online Gatanui

Gatanui
  • Reporters
  • Senior News Finder

• 10,917 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 11:57 AM

That art looks remarkably like the prison cell art featured for this year's HF sets. Most likely no coincidence, as they have made a song for Breakout as well, which we might assume to be released in a possible Breakout DVD release. Glad to see Cryoshell isn't dead and that we're going to get new songs soon! :)-Gata Posted Image
Please don't use my avatar without permission, thanks ^_^

#5 Offline Flux: The Explorer

Flux: The Explorer
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,284 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 02:25 PM

The coverart fits really well with the song name. As Gata said, it looks a lot like HF Breakout art.

pWPTu7m.jpg

Credits go to Strack for the awesome sprite.

I'm an Emerging Fluidic Master (again). Time to start working on my Waterbending.
I'm still a ninja although I think I'm losing my skills as one.
"You're saying this kingdom will vanish? NOT TODAY! THIS KINGDOM IS ALL MINE! SO YOU VANISH!"

~ Bowser, in Bowser's Inside story

#6 Offline TheSkeletonMan939

TheSkeletonMan939
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 1,451 posts

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 07:27 PM

Cool. There's also a post about some Metru Nui overlooks.

#7 Offline KlakWest

KlakWest
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,100 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 19 2012 - 02:06 AM

Some fantastic cover art accompanied with great news about Cryoshell's music. Thanks, Christian Faber!

#8 Offline TAK The Voyager

TAK The Voyager
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

• 4,722 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 10:48 AM

Can't wait for the new songs from Cryoshell. The cover art looks great, especially Breakout.TAK

[MNOLG The Movie Website]

rsz_1onua1024.png
Need to start a poll? Or start a topic in Games & Trivia? PM me!

#9 Online Terminus

Terminus
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 428 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 08:54 AM

Great, been waiting for more Cryoshell since their first full album. Hoping that this means we might see another album from them soon, it'll be neat to see where they go with their music.

gallery_60140_160_32168.jpg

3DS Friend Code: 4811-7119-1466 / PSN ID: khsora546 / Steam: terminus2495 / Nintendo Network: Terminus2495 / PM Me to add me
Currently Playing: ~ Muramasa Rebirth ~ Hyperdimension Neptunia V ~ Watch Dogs ~ Infamous: Second Son ~

My Anime List ~ My PSN Profile

#10 Offline Lenny7092

Lenny7092
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 285 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 02 2012 - 10:18 PM

I think Cryoshell's first full album would look good with this cover, and so does the song, Breakout.
I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

#11 Offline toa kopaka4372

toa kopaka4372
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,875 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 03 2012 - 04:37 PM

I'm really excited for these two, looking forward to it.

toakopaka.png
Credit goes to Linus Van Pelt (Formerly known as Cherixon) and Spectral Avohkii Enterprises

My Memoirs of the Dead entry, Reflectons:

http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=7351

#12 Offline Meiko

Meiko
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,030 posts

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 11:38 AM

Love the cover art! It really fits the title. :P 

--
Meiko
News reporter and database administrator at Brickset (profile)
Administrator at Brickipedia (profile)
Former administrator at BIONICLEsector01 (profile)
MediaWiki developer (profile)

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users