Hapori Tohu

Legends of Chima on S@H

LEGO Legends of Chima is now on Shop@Home! In addition to Speedorz and larger sets, there are also life-sized foam swords and shields set to be released. However, don't get yourself all excited, because the sets are released Jan 1, 2013. So, like Galaxy Squad, you'll have to wait until after Christmas.http://www.bzpower.com/story.php?ID=5888]View the full article[/url]

Wow. These look much better here than I was expecting. I see that many of them have pieces in new colors, such as the axe in trans red. This will be on my buying list next year.

The playware weapons look pretty cool (especially the croc sword). I have become less biased towards this theme ever since we found out that ninago isn't ending, but I still only plan on getting a few sets, due to budget limitations.

Oh boy I can't wait for this. If anybody wants to buy them before Christmas, they should be in stock in almost every TRU in North America and Europe. :)

A few of those prices are a bit unfortunate (specifically, I was hoping the Interceptor and Raider would have the same price), but I'd be lying if I said I was surprised. Either way, these sets are still AWESOME. I want all the bird sets, and the croc boat.

As goofy as this line looks, I'm very excited for some of those minifigs and pieces. Glad to see see that LEGO is continuing with their trend of using more and more purple :D