Toa Tahu Drawing

Soran

Toa Tahu

tahu_cute_drawing.png

Drawn in: Gimp

Time: 5-12 hours. I didn't count the specific number.

Tools: My hand and touchpad

Story: I was bored one day so I started randomly doodling in Gimp and I managed to draw what looked like a Kanohi Hau. I redrew it, colored it in and created the kanohi hau. Then I got bored and figured I'd make the rest of the body of Toa Tahu. Then I was even more bored so I made a background for the drawing in a mnog style.

C&C is appreciated.

~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Well done. Only thing I find odd is how you made the Hau have eyes like it's Tahu's face instead of a Kanohi. That aside, good job!:)

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

TAHU SO CUTE! *ahem* yeah :DThe background definitely fits that of MNOG, the colors, everything.The only thing I want to nitpick is the shadow underneath Tahu. I do see that it's an semi-transparent black ellipse to give the illusion of shadow but to me, my first impression before looking closer, the overall shape gets lost under the colors underneath and it appears as if Tahu is stepping on a shadow slug or something.Very impressive considering that was with the touchpad. Do you have one of those smartphone/Ipad stylus? I think they do work with the touchpad amazingly... :D

"I could have been a Protector but then I took a stud to the feet."

• 2 weeks later...