Best/Favorite part in the storyline?

(He LET himself be defeated most of those times...)As for my favorite part, I'd probably say the death of Matoro. It was both epic and sad, saving the universe, but paying the ultimate price....yeah, that would be my favorite.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

One of my favorite parts of the storyline was the reveal of Teridax taking over the MU. For the main villain to not only defeat the good guys but also take control (literally) of the entire Matoran Universe... that was such an awesome way to end the 08 storyline. I also really enjoyed the FoF serial in its entirely.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Ho man, too many great points to choose from. *thinks*I'd have to say the transition from 2.8 to 2.9 in general was my favorite. Rather unexpected, what with how the main-villain seemingly won, and then basically moving the story to another planet entirely. Very interesting, indeed. Theme-wise, the whole Karda Nui arc in general is a favorite; so both are tied.

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

To me the entire 2006-2007 story following Jaller, Hewkii, Hahli, Kongu, Nuparu, and Matoro was my favorite. In 2006, it was amazing to me to see the continuation of the story after 2003, where it all just went to flashbacks (2004-2005). Also 2006 introduced a new island and many new characters, as well as new pieces, many new pieces! :D It was also very cool that matoran that we knew since the early years became a heroic team of Toa! 2007 for me was the greatest Bionicle year and favorite IMO mainly because, the Toa Mahri completed a mission to save Mata Nui's life, in about 24 hours. Since this story line also included Matoro's epic death, the Toa Inika/TOa Mahri will remain m most favorite parts of the Bionicle storyline.