• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

Best/Favorite part in the storyline?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Dragonstar7

Dragonstar7
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,813 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 20 2013 - 04:51 PM

What is the best/your favorite part(s) in the Bionicle storyline?For me, it was all the times when Teridax got defeated. He keeps on bragging that he is so powerful and indestructible and good, then he gets defeated, usually by someone who is new to their powers (Toa Mata, Takanuva, Mata Nui in the prototype robot).

#2 Offline Vakama-san

Vakama-san
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 64 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 20 2013 - 06:30 PM

(He LET himself be defeated most of those times...)As for my favorite part, I'd probably say the death of Matoro. It was both epic and sad, saving the universe, but paying the ultimate price....yeah, that would be my favorite.

Cave-Story--CHAR_160w.gif

#3 Offline Toa Smoke Monster

Toa Smoke Monster
  • Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Crushed

• 4,650 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 20 2013 - 06:38 PM

One of my favorite parts of the storyline was the reveal of Teridax taking over the MU. For the main villain to not only defeat the good guys but also take control (literally) of the entire Matoran Universe... that was such an awesome way to end the 08 storyline. I also really enjoyed the FoF serial in its entirely.

Everyone is one choice away from being a bad guy in someone else's story.

#4 Offline Sheogorath

Sheogorath
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 621 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 20 2013 - 09:49 PM

probably Vezon teleporting throughout the dimensions

madness is the golden road to happiness

#5 Offline Silverglass

Silverglass
  • Members
  • Toa

• 152 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 21 2013 - 07:23 PM

Ho man, too many great points to choose from. *thinks*I'd have to say the transition from 2.8 to 2.9 in general was my favorite. Rather unexpected, what with how the main-villain seemingly won, and then basically moving the story to another planet entirely. Very interesting, indeed. Theme-wise, the whole Karda Nui arc in general is a favorite; so both are tied.

“A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities.” 
― J.R.R. Tolkien

#6 Offline AdaptingChaos

AdaptingChaos
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 362 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 21 2013 - 08:58 PM

To me the entire 2006-2007 story following Jaller, Hewkii, Hahli, Kongu, Nuparu, and Matoro was my favorite. In 2006, it was amazing to me to see the continuation of the story after 2003, where it all just went to flashbacks (2004-2005). Also 2006 introduced a new island and many new characters, as well as new pieces, many new pieces! :D It was also very cool that matoran that we knew since the early years became a heroic team of Toa! 2007 for me was the greatest Bionicle year and favorite IMO mainly because, the Toa Mahri completed a mission to save Mata Nui's life, in about 24 hours. Since this story line also included Matoro's epic death, the Toa Inika/TOa Mahri will remain m most favorite parts of the Bionicle storyline.

r34TEbW.png

Youtube: Adapting Chaos   Adriana<3

#7 Offline Kooler186

Kooler186
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 48 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 22 2013 - 05:51 AM

Mahri Nui

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users