• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

New LEGO App Available

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 16-July 01
  • 1,513 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 05 2013 - 05:23 AM

It looks like a new LEGO game has been added to their mobile lineup. LEGO City Spotlight Robbery is now available for Android and iOS. For the low, low price of free, there's no reason why you shouldn't pick it up if you have a device that can run it!View the full article

#2 Offline Meiko

Meiko
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 01-April 07
  • 3,093 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 07 2013 - 11:40 AM

Woah finally an app for Android? Hey look, for Android 2.2 and up. My phone has 4.1! It should actually work! What? Not compatible? Really LEGO? Can you please develop the things for all Android devices, or at least get the compatibility correct?

--
Meiko - @georgebarnick
LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia
News reporter and database administrator at Brickset
Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

#3 Offline Bambi

Bambi
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 31-March 08
  • 5,087 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 07 2013 - 01:35 PM

Woah finally an app for Android? Hey look, for Android 2.2 and up. My phone has 4.1! It should actually work! What? Not compatible? Really LEGO? Can you please develop the things for all Android devices, or at least get the compatibility correct?

So you're having compatibility issues?

Guess it won't work on my phone either. :(

#4 Offline Gengar

Gengar
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 16-February 13
  • 2,198 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 07 2013 - 01:47 PM

I'll consider this, as my iPod's low on memory.

#5 Offline AdaptingChaos

AdaptingChaos
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 16-February 13
  • 521 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 07 2013 - 07:44 PM

Nice that more Lego apps are coming out :)

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users