• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Grumpy Cat in LEGO

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,151 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 12 2013 - 12:43 AM

It's certainly not the first time we've featured Ochre Jelly's work on the front page, but his creations have been the most culturally relevant and enjoyable to look at, so here's his latest work: Tard the Grumpy Cat built in brick! Whether or not you've gotten tired of seeing this cat all over the internet, this incarnation is definitely worth another look.View the full article

#2 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 1,924 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 12 2013 - 09:48 AM

Are you kidding me? Grumpy cat? They even got a meme for it! It doesn't look furry enough, IMO.

#3 Offline Toa of Nerds

Toa of Nerds
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 1,488 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 12 2013 - 11:29 AM

You know it had to happen.

-don't touch my pocket protector

Three great comedies at one low, low price....NOTHING!

Kicking the Bucket (archived)

Three late-middle age matoran think of something they want to do before they kick the bucket.

Choose Your Own Bionicle Adventure (archived)
Navigate your way through a myriad of meaningless choices as you try to not make a fool of yourself in perhaps the only comedy ever written almost entirely in spoiler tags.

Useless BZP Junk that you Must Have!!!
Get to your phone, whip out your credit card, and prepare to buy some useless BZPower related junk that has no benefit on society except that you want it!!!

Posted Image

#4 Offline Toa Zaz

Toa Zaz
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 725 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 12 2013 - 02:24 PM

Isn't anybody called "Tard" intolerant and a violation of BZPower's content policy?

#5 Offline Makaru

Makaru
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Senior Not So Grump

• 11,298 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Mar 12 2013 - 04:09 PM

Isn't anybody called "Tard" intolerant and a violation of BZPower's content policy?

No?

13432482545_b80a31ed8e_n.jpg

Can you lose to me in a rap battle? Shoryuken! ~K. Masters

#6 Offline Booker DeWitt

Booker DeWitt
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Master of Poison Loose

• 5,508 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 12 2013 - 04:15 PM

No?

I think you mean....

Posted Image

stendan.jpg

#7 Offline Flux: The Explorer

Flux: The Explorer
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,285 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 12 2013 - 05:26 PM

Man, the details on the model are awesome. I like the frown part the best. It's just some really clever use of the antennae pieces.

pWPTu7m.jpg

Credits go to Strack for the awesome sprite.

I'm an Emerging Fluidic Master (again). Time to start working on my Waterbending.
I'm still a ninja although I think I'm losing my skills as one.
"You're saying this kingdom will vanish? NOT TODAY! THIS KINGDOM IS ALL MINE! SO YOU VANISH!"

~ Bowser, in Bowser's Inside story

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users