• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Cmdr Agnavar

titan cannons Dark Hunter

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Offline ChroXumo

ChroXumo
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,701 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2013 - 11:04 AM

Posted Image[color=#daa520;][font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]   ^  CLICK  FOR  GALLERY  ^[/color][/font] 

Dark Hunter militant, member of Tobduk's species. Brings the big guns.  This was a partial repurposing of the [color=#daa520;]Karda[/color] frame; the upper legs, half of the torso, and half of the lower legs are the same internally. The arms, parts of the torso and lower legs, and feet are all new. I was doodling around with the skeleton to see what I could pull off and this guy was the result. You could actually consider this a tablescrap, though I won't use that term here. Decided he was cool enough to post anyway. ;)

Feedback is appreciated.

More MOCs on the way very soon (edit: check out [color=#daa520;]Radiak[/color]!).

Edited by Chro, Mar 17 2013 - 06:57 PM.

Chro: Dream Killer

MOCpages
➠ flickr
YouTube

Dreife of the Nine Gold Blades

#2 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 1,924 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2013 - 11:47 AM

That looks really good. I like what you did with the Midak Skyblasters, and all that armor on the legs. The torso is good and so are the arms as well.

#3 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,537 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2013 - 12:15 PM

This looks ready to kill. You will not want to mess with him, especially with two Midak blasters on each shoulder. I don't know if he'll look good if you add fingers to him. The Garai looks well done with the spikes and tubing.

Edited by Flaredrick: Forgotten One, Mar 16 2013 - 12:26 PM.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#4 Offline ChroXumo

ChroXumo
  • Members

• 1,701 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2013 - 12:23 PM

Thanks guys!

You will want to mess with him,

Er... :lol:

MOCpages
➠ flickr
YouTube

#5 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,537 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2013 - 12:27 PM

Oops, I meant to say not to mess with him. I edited it. The feet look original, I'll tell you that.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#6 Offline ChroXumo

ChroXumo
  • Members

• 1,701 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2013 - 12:30 PM

Oops, I meant to say not to mess with him. I edited it. The feet look original, I'll tell you that.

Haha, I figured that out. :PThe feet... I dunno. The Inika feet by themselves looked too flat, so I added on, but I'm not sure if the additions look too square. XD

MOCpages
➠ flickr
YouTube

#7 Offline torchdude99

torchdude99
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 5 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2013 - 08:36 PM

Love the build style, where did you get the yellow Bohrok limbs?

#8 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,537 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2013 - 09:30 PM

That came from the Oonorak Visorak set.

BZPRPG Profiles

#9 Offline ChroXumo

ChroXumo
  • Members

• 1,701 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 06:07 AM

Thanks! TFO's right, they're from Oonarak. (I don't have the actual set, just got these from a shipment of assorted parts.)

MOCpages
➠ flickr
YouTube

#10 Offline VoxuChro

VoxuChro
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 3,083 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 09:19 PM

oh wow. i do not know how to describe it's epicness. i mean the mask is awesome. the weapons are pretty darn amazing, love the way you have the feet set up. I could go on farther and farther but it is amazing.

10/5 simply amazing

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

aQ85UI0.png

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

My new Sprite-shop is open.  Click the image above to head over to the topic.

#11 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,537 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 11:37 PM

By the way, I think you should have made the main pic with effects, and make the eye glint. That way it would be awesome, just like the build.

BZPRPG Profiles

#12 Offline ChroXumo

ChroXumo
  • Members

• 1,701 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 18 2013 - 05:23 AM

By the way, I think you should have made the main pic with effects, and make the eye glint. That way it would be awesome, just like the build.

I think I'll stick with the "dark and serious" glare on this one. ;)

oh wow. i do not know how to describe it's epicness. i mean the mask is awesome. the weapons are pretty darn amazing, love the way you have the feet set up. I could go on farther and farther but it is amazing.

10/5 simply amazing

Thanks Voxumo, glad you like it. Anything you don't like? It's not a perfect MOC by any means.

MOCpages
➠ flickr
YouTube

#13 Offline VoxuChro

VoxuChro
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 3,083 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 18 2013 - 01:25 PM

I think I'll stick with the "dark and serious" glare on this one. ;)

>oh wow. i do not know how to describe it's epicness. i mean the mask is awesome. the weapons are pretty darn amazing, love the way you have the feet set up. I could go on farther and farther but it is amazing.

10/5 simply amazing

Thanks Voxumo, glad you like it. Anything you don't like? It's not a perfect MOC by any means.

Well i guess if i really had to nitpick the only thing is the hands. they seem kinda of small compared to the rest of the moc and rather bland. i mean since he does not appear to have a hand held weapon i would use a clawed hand of some sort

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

aQ85UI0.png

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

My new Sprite-shop is open.  Click the image above to head over to the topic.

#14 Offline The Phantom Terror

The Phantom Terror
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,181 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 21 2013 - 05:30 AM

From the way the head photo was taken, my brain keeps going "YELLOW MIRU NUVA! YELLOW MIRU NUVA!" But, sadly it's not. The MOC is awesome. I can't find anything wrong with it.

14612551615_f885b55eb5_o.jpg

|+| Flickr |+| MOCpages |+| Facebook |+| YouTube |+|

|+| Rock Raiders United |+| SOLISMagna |+| Tumblr |+|

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users