• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

Toa Solek

Toa Light

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Online Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 1,603 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 04 2013 - 10:37 PM

A dream realized, a protector created. LinkLinkPlease link to images larger than 100 kB in BBC. -B6 No backstory, just a Solek Toa revamp. This is sort of a follow-up to my [color=#0000ff;]Toa Radiak[/color] MOC, at least stylistically. Short build, bulky legs and torso, small arms, original mask.Feedback is appreciated; more and better MOCs coming soon. ;)

Edited by Black Six, Apr 06 2013 - 08:51 AM.

CHRO IS LIKE A BEAUTIFUL PHOENIX
EXCEPT MORE PAINFUL

Brickshelf
 MOCpages
➠ flickr
YouTube

#2 Offline Dragonstar7

Dragonstar7
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,822 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 04 2013 - 10:50 PM

I like the shield design. Dunno why. I also like the bulkiness of the whole thing. One thing I want to say is that you should of made his eyes the original color, to make it more "Solek-like."

#3 Online Chro

Chro
  • Members

• 1,603 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 04 2013 - 10:57 PM

I guess you're right about the eyes. On Radiak, I made the eye color the opposite of what people expected, so I did the same here. Also, how can you not love the Ice Planet 2002 color scheme? XD

EXCEPT MORE PAINFUL

Brickshelf
 MOCpages
➠ flickr
YouTube

#4 Offline Krane

Krane
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 328 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 08 2013 - 09:33 PM

I like the shield design. Dunno why. I also like the bulkiness of the whole thing. One thing I want to say is that you should of made his eyes the original color, to make it more "Solek-like."

It looks fine to me. The bulkiness is my favorite part. :D

~Kranan 

~BZPRPG Profiles

Dual Matrix: Sup?

CeeCee    :  Dual, you spammer

Kranan      : Wut wut wut 

AutomationKranan plz stop

#5 Online Chro

Chro
  • Members

• 1,603 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 09 2013 - 06:08 AM

Yeah, I have been building a lot of bulky MOCs recently, and experimenting with different factors... for example, this was a very short bulky MOC... :lol:

EXCEPT MORE PAINFUL

Brickshelf
 MOCpages
➠ flickr
YouTube

#6 Online Makuta Luroka

Makuta Luroka
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 726 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2013 - 09:48 PM

After seeing a few of your MOCs, I love your style. I really like the bulkiness of your MOCs and how well you pulled it off, and I think that would really work for some of mine.

--:m::a::k::u::t::a: :l::u::r::m_o::k::a:

card_newmat.png

OOC: So now we get to fight in a burning magnetic cyberspace castle, above a tsunami filled with magnetic flying explosive sharks, where bricks and sharks are being magnetically flung around the room, two people are hugging/tickle-dancing, one person has had his chest explode, and the rules of time and space have completely forgotten that they are supposed to exist. This round is awesome.

#7 Offline Underscore

Underscore
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 235 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2013 - 10:07 PM

Looks good. Your mocs are awesome. (I think you should upload them on lego cuusoo)

[color=#b22222;]Edit: Please leave more constructive feedback next time.[/color]

[color=#b22222;]-Wind-[/color]

Edited by -Windrider-, Apr 12 2013 - 11:07 PM.

"People will pay for what they want, but not for what they need." -Bill Watterson

"A life without risk is a life not lived." -Edward Irving Wortis

-7.gif10.gif6.gifLong live the April 1st Spinnies!

#8 Online Chro

Chro
  • Members

• 1,603 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2013 - 10:28 AM

After seeing a few of your MOCs, I love your style. I really like the bulkiness of your MOCs and how well you pulled it off, and I think that would really work for some of mine.

Thanks Mal. If you think bulkiness would work well, then go ahead and try it! I experiment with a range of sizes and stuff in my MOCs; it's interesting to see what you can accomplish with a little variety. :D 

Looks good. Your mocs are awesome. (I think you should upload them on lego cuusoo)

Thank you. Problem is, I sometimes use illegal connections, or connections that aren't supposed to attach the way they do. My MOCs are also... needlessly complex for CUUSOO, I think. Other reasons too. Glad you like it, though. ;)

EXCEPT MORE PAINFUL

Brickshelf
 MOCpages
➠ flickr
YouTube

#9 Offline Rooster Nui

Rooster Nui
  • Members
  • Toa

• 132 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 15 2013 - 09:20 PM

I can see a fantastic shield design as well as great use of various parts and a great bulky look. Well done!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users