• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Fan-Made Continuation of Bionicle Story

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,273 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 14 2013 - 09:11 PM

Posted ImageEver feel like you wanted another sequel to the classic MNOLG? Well member Nuparu77 did and came through with a solution. He's begun MNOLG: The Bohrok Swarms and wants you to play! Chapter one is already out and contains the same level of detail to art and story that is to be expected of the MNOLG. For a nostalgic trip back to Mata Nui, be sure to check out MNOLG: The Bohrok Swarms, and give Nuparu77 any recommendations you have for the next part of this adventure.View the full article

#2 Offline Aanchir

Aanchir
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Another Chir Brother

• 4,007 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 15 2013 - 08:29 AM

I'll have to check this out sometime soon. From the description, this sounds very promising, which sets it apart from a lot of fan-made BIONICLE continuation attempts which have lofty goals without giving much consideration to how to make the end product enjoyable.

hs01_sig.png recommends the following sites:
bs01_banner.png hs01_banner.pngtnw_banner.pngtcw-banner.png

#3 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members
  • Master of Hunger Wild

• 5,631 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 15 2013 - 08:35 AM

Nice to see this making it to the news. It's a great project.

#4 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,118 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 15 2013 - 10:50 AM

I just hope it can continue in the future and not end up drying up like similar projects have. :)

Also, isn't the title a bit misleading, since this sort of a fan-made thing of old story, not telling new story?

Edited by fishers64, Apr 15 2013 - 10:51 AM.

14126183966_9690cb0da3_z.jpg

#5 Offline Lyichir

Lyichir
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • A Chir Brother

• 1,794 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 15 2013 - 11:01 AM

I'll have to check this out. I was always surprised how few games or animations Bionicle fans made which emulated the style of the MNOLG, and only became more perplexed after joining the MLP fandom and seeing how quickly many fans were able to master vector art or flash animation in the style of the show. Perhaps I ought to try my own hand at flash animation or games... I've definitely got some ideas from back when Bionicle was still going strong which I'd love to make a reality.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence
Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

#6 Offline archivist_66

archivist_66
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 86 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 15 2013 - 01:43 PM

Wow, that's a very ambitious project... I'm waiting for a new [color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]chapters[/color]!

"You are a Toa -- prove yourself worthy of the name!"

Onua, "Into the Nest"

#7 Offline Heir of the Chronicler

Heir of the Chronicler
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Stone Champion Defeated

• 2,715 posts

Posted Apr 15 2013 - 02:04 PM

I haven't gotten a chance to play it, but the screen caps look promising! Seeing as MNOG I basically was my entire childhood, I know I'll enjoy this :)

- Heir

vffsigbanner5.png

#8 Offline TheSkeletonMan939

TheSkeletonMan939
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,538 posts

Posted Apr 15 2013 - 03:15 PM

I just hope it can continue in the future and not end up drying up like similar projects have. :)

Also, isn't the title a bit misleading, since this sort of a fan-made thing of old story, not telling new story?

Not at all. While the story takes place in the 2002 story year, the background story is totally original and new. The best part is that, even though it's all made up, it fits in perfectly!

#9 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,013 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 15 2013 - 07:54 PM

[color=#ff0000;]Man, I just played it.  It is definetly something of awesomeness.  I have been waiting for so long for somebody to make a MNOG based game (aside for Metru Nui Online Game).[/color]

#10 Offline ~garnira returns~

~garnira returns~
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 838 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 16 2013 - 09:50 PM

Its about time this made the front page!  :P

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

My website: http://arra41.wix.com/zaro-nui ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

#11 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,053 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 19 2013 - 05:42 PM

I'm excited.  This is the first time something from the FCG Forum has been mentioned on the front page in at least a year and a half!  It deserves more mentioning, for the SubForum has been fading n both game quality and the amount of games.  

imx_327053664.png

ryo786.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users