Fan-Made Continuation of Bionicle Story

CF_MNOLG_Bohrok_4_14.jpgEver feel like you wanted another sequel to the classic MNOLG? Well member Nuparu77 did and came through with a solution. He's begun MNOLG: The Bohrok Swarms and wants you to play! Chapter one is already out and contains the same level of detail to art and story that is to be expected of the MNOLG. For a nostalgic trip back to Mata Nui, be sure to check out MNOLG: The Bohrok Swarms, and give Nuparu77 any recommendations you have for the next part of this adventure.View the full article

I'll have to check this out. I was always surprised how few games or animations Bionicle fans made which emulated the style of the MNOLG, and only became more perplexed after joining the MLP fandom and seeing how quickly many fans were able to master vector art or flash animation in the style of the show. Perhaps I ought to try my own hand at flash animation or games... I've definitely got some ideas from back when Bionicle was still going strong which I'd love to make a reality.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

I just hope it can continue in the future and not end up drying up like similar projects have. :)

Also, isn't the title a bit misleading, since this sort of a fan-made thing of old story, not telling new story?

Not at all. While the story takes place in the 2002 story year, the background story is totally original and new. The best part is that, even though it's all made up, it fits in perfectly!

I'm excited. This is the first time something from the FCG Forum has been mentioned on the front page in at least a year and a half! It deserves more mentioning, for the SubForum has been fading n both game quality and the amount of games.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)