BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Nipaki

Nipaki groggily woke up, looked through the window to his apartment, and surmised that the time must be around noon. This information startled him, as he was supposed to open his shop in the midmorning. Makuta bones! How could I sleep in so late? The truth of the matter was that he had attended a party hosted by his neighbors last night, and it had run quite late into the night. He jumped out of his bed and ran downstairs, where he kept a small general store. Nipaki unlocked his front door and quickly went into his kitchen to get something for "breakfast". When he returned, he sat down behind the counter and waited for someone, anyone, to come and do business. Ever since the Koros started their infighting, there had been little traffic from outside Ko-Koro, and for the most part his only customers were Ko-Korans, who came infrequently.

iNRDRQK.png?1

DANMAG!

BZRPG Profiles

IC: Tivanu

Tivanu was not a fool. He knew when he was outnumbered. He also had a sky in the eye. This lava hawk was trained for this type of thing. She just observed the fight and had located the sniper but kept herself busy

Tivanu looked at the Vortixx a bit closely and smiled at he heard the other skakdi get shot at

"Well see vortixx the only reason i am helping despite not having a contract with you is i did my job. They paid me to protect them and that i did. When those two matoran attacked them i protected. In their contract they did not specify for how long. So i got paid and you got you criminals. Now i suspect that you ally with the sniper probaly has their sights on me. I mean i am a skakdi. So can i leave now unless you want my services in this for i feel the other skakdi may cause some problems."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Tivanu nodded as he whistled loudly and with a diving motion, Kive-phu flew out of the air and stopped just from hitting tivanu and landed on his right shoulder

"Well i am offering you my assistance for free. If that other skakdi tries to fight you i will offer my assistance."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: The Po-Wahi trading caravan, having successfully discharged its duty to deliver the new Ambassador, began setting up shop where they could to do their trading. Soon, signs began appearing around the Koro.

WANTED

KANOHI KOMAU

MASK OF MIND CONTROL

Stolen from Po-Koro after death of Turaga Onewa! Be advised, this mask is very dangerous and any who carry it should be considered armed!

Reward Offered!

Personal Kikanalo mount for the finder, as well as one thousand widgets.

Inquire at trading caravan or at Po-Wahi border to return Kanohi and claim reward.

~+~

A few hours after the meeting, the Po-Matoran radio engineer went to meet with Akiri Matoro.

:w:

Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf

IC Viima & Surina

(Ko-Koro):

Viima raced to Khervos's side with a group of Ko-Matoran guards.

"What happened?" Viima asked as he saw Surina and Celite being cuffed and the Skakdi negotiating with a tall Vortixx. "I missed the whole thing?"

Surina had honestly considered making a run for it at the last minute, even knowing it would have failed. She had already lost everything so there was nothing to lose. But she was still shaken by Khervos's disk and could not regain her senses before the Vortixx cuffed her, effectively taking away all hope she had had of freedom.

They can do all they will, but they'll have to kill me to stop me from trying again, Surina thought darkly.

IC: Khervos (Ko-Koro)

"We got them" I said, but I could feel a piercing gaze in the back of my neck as the Vortixx and Tivanu passed me, so I corrected myself.

"Well, they did most of the work"

"I guess you'd want to talk with her once she's safely behind bars, let's follow them to the Sanctum Guard HQ"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Viima & Surina

(Ko-Koro):

"I guess...", Viima said and followed Khervos. "You know, I'm happy that she's caught, but can't help wondering if perhaps we could have taken them with less violence if I hadn't been looking for battle so fast. You still did the job I hired you to do, though and you saved my life. How much would the payment for this be?"

Ic:

"Is there any further business to be had?" Matoro asked the audience at large.

"Ah, yes," I called out. "In what ways will these plans for our koro affect the Guard?"

Ic: "In no ways," Matoro replied to the toa sworn to his koro. "The Sanctum Guard will remain as the core defensive regiment of the city and will continue to be the watchers on the walls and peacekeepers of the wahi. Your duty is here and it would be an error to send you elsewhere."

"My Akiri.." Ambages whispered, "sending the Guard on missions elsewhere would show determination on your part..."

"No," Matoro said and slammed his gavel upon the armrest of his seat for emphasis, not caring to keep quiet. Ambages flinched from the sharp rap that seemed to ignore the earmuffs in that little distance. "My words are 'Peace Through Willpower,' not 'Peace Through Force.' The Sanctum Guard will remain at home, architect.

"Does this settle well for you, Toa Koloktos?" he asked and was answered with a respectful nod. "Good, then I declare this meeting over."

Jaa's babble quickly took over. "Let the records stand that meeting aye-aye adjourned at 1000 hours and nineteen minutes..." he said, doing his duties efficiently as Matoro disappeared back into the hallway he came from earlier.

After the meeting took place Ambages left quietly before retiring to his apartment on the opposite side of the city. There he poured himself a glass of bourbon before he sat in his armchair and watched the tongues of the fire dance before him. Gently and without rush he fixed a lit pipe to his lips and tugged the smoke from it, allowing it to soothe his senses.

The weeks had been relatively easy for the architect. After the fall of the Makuta it was concluded that Matoro was to be de jure koro leader, which Ambages predicted would happen by unanimous acclamation. He opted to remain out of the politics of the power vacuum; his time would come in due time. Meanwhile, however, he had other things to worry about and matters to attend to.

Appearing as a wealthy patron of the arts who had been framed by the ILF apparently unjustly, the seemingly innocent Ambages was approached by a newly minted akiri for help. Ko-Koro was in danger, Matoro had said, of being overrun by politicians and assailants alike; everyone wanted a piece of the city. Already a hub of the elites of the island it had become a hotspot for corruption and terrorism and was wounded from too many mishaps. Matoro was at a loss for what to do. He had ideas, visions, dreams... but no ways to realize them. His allies were few, consisting of the koro guard and the devout of the Sanctum, but despite his position he was sorely deprived of wealth. So he turned to one of the few faces he believed was trustworthy: Ambages.

The two struck a deal. Ambages would finance the construction projects Matoro needed in return for having final say in the plans himself. He opted out of plaques and awards for his altruism, instead wishing to have a very reserved and even humble backseat role. To Matoro this was seen as almost monastic humility and in their work the akiri began to give more weight to Ambages' counsel. But the architect was a man of many talents, acting among them; everything was an act so natural it was second nature to him. It was almost the full three months and the completion of most projects until Matoro did the inevitable and asked Ambages to be his chief adviser.

Ambages was far too thrilled. To him, everything was going according to plan.

But there were stresses to his position long before his promotion. He was keenly aware of the other villages' struggles and triumphs and despite his apolitical nature at home he kept a close eye on the power of the other koros. Onu-Koro was left to the capable hands of Caerus and Aurelia while Po-Koro was left to Puroruk, leaving the curious natures of Ga, Le and (especially) Ta-Koros to Ambages' studies. The growth of Ta-Koran military might was worrying, and so Ambages led the way through a technology race. It was a fear of invasion that led him to implement the aural sensors outside Ko-Koro. With the matter subtly settled he allowed himself a little free time for his "midnight hikes." As he puffed on his pipe and sipped his bourbon he mentally prepared himself for another such hike. But first, before he could depart, he had one last meeting with the akiri.

The hours passed rather quickly and soon it was time for Matoro to meet with the Po-Koro engineer. It was to take place in the court hall though under much less formal circumstances. The scribe, Jaa, was absent, though Akiri Matoro was accompanied with Jaatimko the architect, Arktinen the icesmith and Ambages. The engineer was given entry before the doors closed and the five matoran were left to their discussion. After the pleasantries had been dealt with Matoro stirred the discussion. "So, tell me about this 'radio' of yours."

I did some calculations in my head as we approached the guard office, counting the different factors to the case.

Personal endangerment: Medium

Difficulty: Low

Length: Low

"About 350 widgets should do it" I said.

"Alright, I have to go now, but you'll finish up for yourself, won't you?"

"You can send the money to my adress: Gafna Avenue 22, Ta-Koro. Unless you're already walking around with that kind of money"

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Viima

(Ko-Koro):

Viima smiled. "I was expecting you to ask much more, especially considering the extra trouble that came from you taking me with you. I will send you the money, no problem, once I have visited Le-Koro to collect it. I would like to stay for Surina's trial though, so if you don't mind, I will pay when I have the time."

"To do ones job is its own reward" I replied with a cryptic smirk. I gave him a short wave and turned to go back to Ta-Koro.

And so ended another chapter in the life of Khervos, Private Eye. The wicked had once again falled under my scrutiny, and had once again gotten their comeuppance.

I would return to my headquartes and get a well deserved rest. And then find the next big case for me to unravel

OOC: Khervos to Ta-Wahi

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: "It's quite a complex system." The engineer said, obviously proud. "I'd say that outside of the Onu-Matoran who invented it, it's very likely that only a trained Po-Matoran could operate or maintain it. I know that you're looking at its practicability rather than how it works, so I'll skip the technobabble and get right to it.

"Our plan is to build a receiver/transmitter system right here in Ko-Koro, for anyone to use. The system would be bolstered to withstand the rough terrain and problematic weather by placing relays from Ko-Koro to the edge of the Wahi, where the signals should be able to transmit further with less problems. A maintenance staff would keep the system functioning and operate it. It will take some trial and error to ensure that the transmissions transmit as well as possible, but with some time we're sure we can get it working just fine."

The radio, and its relays, would be outfitted with self-destruct devices in the event that someone tried to find out how they worked, and the maintenance staff had been trained by the Sentinels--veterans of the Makuta War and able to hold off the Rahkshi horde with surprisingly small numbers--to defend their installation to the best of their ability. But the engineer didn't say that. it was classified information.

:w:

IC: Triglax

He picked up a blade he had found on the floor. "Such a pity. A perfect piece of work and fallen on cold ground." He said to himself. After taking a quick drink, he left the inn.

OOC: Triglax is open for interaction.

Tivanu paused when he saw yet another skakdi and grinned softly. With slow hesitant steps he approached the vortixx figuring he was done with the other one

OOC: that vortixx would be you triglax

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Tivanu approached the vortixx and smiled

"So see you found some fancy discarded weapon?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Tivanu grinned softly as he heard this and he extended his hand towards the vortixx

"The name is Tivanu, i am a skakdi mercenary. and yes quite a lovely weapon."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Tivanu seemed a bit surprised

"You know that is a interesting name. Kinda of flows off the tongue."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Tivanu shook his head a few times as he considered this

"Eh just got done with a job i tool that paid 300 widgets. Now i am just here walking around looking for any other jobs that pay decently."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Tivanu nodded slowly

"Well perhaps we can find something fun to do together. What type of job do you do. Perhaps that may help us think of something."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC:

Subtly, Vos withdrew his tablet, and snapped a picture of Tivanu as he left, and one of Keldor crouching behind cover. They wouldn't know what he was doing; this level of tech wasn't anything they'd seen. A few flicks of his fingers sorted them appropriately, and he slipped the device back into its pouch. Continuing his efficient de-arming of the two would-be assassins, he removed their masks and equipment, sorting it carefully into various pockets of his coat.

Idly, he threw both over his shoulder, carrying them with remarkable ease towards the gate. He paused briefly to show a group of passing guards the warrant for their arrest, before continuing. He stopped next to a perched Gukko, using a length of rope to secure them to the harness. At their current levels of strength, they would be unable to escape. In one fluid motion, he climbed onto the top of the bird, urging it into the sky, before turning towards Ga-Koro.

OOC: Unless you two have something clever to escape with, Vos and captives to Ga-Wahi.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:Tivanu

Tivanu shrugged slightly as he seemed to consider this for several long moments

"Hmm a treasure hunter. Odd hobby. Not quite sure what kind of treasure we could find in Ko-koro."

He smirked lightly as he thought of something

"Well unless you count finding people who get lost in the drifts as a form of treasure."

With a shrill whistle from tivanu, Kive-phu came flying to Tivanu's shoulder and with a quick flurry of mettalic wings Kive-phu became perched on Tivanu's left shoulder

"And let me intriduce you to my feathered friend, Kive-phu."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: No he was not talking to us

"Yes she is quite a fine bird. Larger than the normal Lava-hawk and quite the feirce fighter."

Kive-phu suddenly unfurled her wings and cawed loudly as the vortixx peered closer

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: No, we don't have a clever way to escape. Not THAT clever. :P

IC Viima

(Ko-Koro):

"Wait!" Viima rana fter Vos and the captives as they flew to Ga-Koro. But it was too late. They were gone.

"Darn", Viima muttered. "Now I'll have to walk all the way to Ga-Koro... but that I will do. I'm not missing out on the trial to come."

OOC: Viima to Ga-Wahi.

Tivanu laughed

"Well like i said she is a fierce fighter"

He looked directly at her and spoke harshly

"Ij klon."

Kive-phu immeadiatley calmed down and seemed to be ashamed

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"I said be nice. I taught her how to respond to commands in skakdi."

OOC: Skakdi is like the german language of bionicle. The language of power,

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: Hahaha. I feel like going on an adventure at The Dark Walk or The Drifts. I was wondering if you would come too.

IC: Triglax

He walked a few steps away from Tivanu. "Well I am off for another adventure. Farewell Tivanu."

Tivanu followed the vortixx and called after him

"Hey need someone to go adventure with. i would rather do something and not get paid then sit around and not get paid."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Tivanu followed behind the vortixx for a while before speaking up

"So any idea where we are going?"

OOC: thinking the rahkshi tunnel

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu