BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Helios (Ko-Koro)

"Hi, there" Helios replied with a friendly smile and looked down at his fellow Miru-wielder.

"I'd love to take a look around, this place is new to me, so your offer was really nice."

IC: Nipaki

"It would be my honor to show you around Ko-Koro. Your name is?" Nipaki always wondered what it would be like to make use of his Miru, since this Toa was also wearing one.

OOC: Your profile says you're from Norway? Awesome! I'm going on an exchange trip to Denmark next year!

iNRDRQK.png?1

DANMAG!

BZRPG Profiles

IC: Tivanu

Tivanu shrugged

"she was following because i could hear your group but could not find them,"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC:

[Klavier]

If one wants to attract attention, one simply has to carry a giant sack of Rahkshi corpses on one's back, or in this case a giant sack of Rahkshi heads and accompanying dead Kraata, and also be blind. This combination of thing led to mutterings as Klavier paraded himself through Ko-Koro, seemingly lost in the giant city, the snow getting under his cloak and the wind rushing under them. It was uncomfortable but by the by it would be worth it. He wanted people to see him, he wanted people to remember the giant blind Toa with the sack of Rahkshi heads, just like those who saw him in Ta-Koro would remember him. Memory was important; it was the beginning.

He felt the presence of a guard nearby and adjusted the sack. Turning abruptly, he stalked over to the spear-wielding Matoran. "Good day, officer. I am looking for your commander, the man in charge, to present him with the following corpses of dead Rahkshi collected in the Dark Walk. Perhaps you can lead me to him to present him with these fine specimens of Makuta sympathizers."

"The only difference between past and present..."

"...is semantics."
"Lives, lived, will live."
"Dies, died, will die."
"If we could perceive time as it truly was..."
"What reason would grammar professors have to get out of bed?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Tivanu sighed as he looked around him

"Well i must be going. Sorry for bothering you."

And with that he began the trek back to Ko-koro

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Tivanu stretched as he walked through front gates of ko-koro

"Oh good to be back"

OOC: Tivanu open for interaction

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

NPC- Ko-Koro Guard
When the Matoran saw Klavier and his sack filled with Rahkshi heads, his eyes all but popped out of their sockets. His jaw fell open, and for a few seconds, he gawked at the bulky blind Toa who walked through the cold streets. The guard’s bulging eyes remained glued to the sack, glued to the liquid seeping through the fabric and onto the pure snow below.
This particular Matoran had seen the fury of the Rahkshi when they had attacked Ko-Koro and all but destroyed it. He knew their power. Seeing so many trophies showing victory over those monsters astounded him. Any Toa that could find victory over such beasts so many times, especially one without the gift of sight, gained his respect. Gained his fear.
When the blind prophet turned and walked towards him, the guard pulled himself into a stiff stance, his spear held as perpendicular to the ground as he could.
"Good day, officer. I am looking for your commander, the man in charge, to present him with the following corpses of dead Rahkshi collected in the Dark Walk. Perhaps you can lead me to him to present him with these fine specimens of Makuta sympathizers."
The Matoran gulped, scared to be dealing with such a intimidating being. “Um… you see… well, Captain Korzaa is at a meeting right now, sir, and I don’t know if…”
He swallowed loudly again and looked up at the white cloth where Klavier’s eyes should have been. It was disturbing not to be able to look someone in the eyes…
“I will take you to her. Follow me.”
The Matoran turned, trying to look as proud and guard-like as he could. He stomped authoritatively past a couple houses and crossed the icy bridge which spanned the chasm laying between the sanctum and the rest of the village. The icy, fortress-like building grew larger and larger as the two beings approached the intimidating structure.
The Matoran stopped outside the large doors. “We… well, we should wait here for Captain Korzaa.” he took another glance at the frightening Toa. “And… uh… Captain Korzaa is a ‘she’.”

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC(Lohka-Ko-Koro Guard)

A Ko-Matoran, obviously another guard, came kicking up snow from the choppy trudge she had going, in a somewhat pouty meeting. Even though she seemed unhappy- probably because she hadn't been let in the meeting -she immediately brightened up when she came up to the two visitors. One, she knew, even though she had only been in the guard for a little bit. She knew a good bit of the force, and most of them liked her somewhat. "I got it from here, no worries!" she said spastically, saluting off the guard who had led Klavier towards the captain.

She looked up at the Toa, who towered above her. The bag of assorted body parts made him no less intimidating. This didn't seem to bother the ecstatic girl at all. "Hey mister! That's a big bag you have there! Welcome to Ko-Koro, by the way! Unless you already live here...you look like you live somewhere else... No offense, but Ko-Koro is the best! I just wanted to point it out. I'm Lohka, by the way, what's your name? I bet you have a funny name. You look kinda funny. Well, actually, has anyone ever told you that you're kinda cute? The whole serial killer look really suits you!"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Riaril

The sloping towers of the north and south wings were white with fresh snow. Heavy drifts piled along the main floor, covering most of the windows with their cold presence. Up in the Mirror Room of the Observatory, the wind rattled the cerulean glass windows with a quiet determination.

Riaril hummed softly, her scalpel cutting along the inked lines with precision. She was dressed in her white coat, the top buttons around her neck undone and hanging tantalizingly open. Her golden eye remained fastened to her work, acknowledging the uniqueness of the individual with a rhythmic head bob. There was a strange respect in her attitude, the room mute save for her humming and the nearly imperceptible sound of the knife. And the windows, rattling with quiet determination.

“Life is a party and you’re all invited,

“Never need a greeting card,

“Just come and laugh at the stars...”

Twelve copies of Riaril removed the carapace of the sternal region from floor to ceiling mirrors on each pillar, creating an annulus of reflection to gauge her process. The two auburn plates from the sternum had grey biofilm coating the interior surface, residual sticking to Riaril’s fingers as she placed them aside on a cloaked table.

The anatomy of protoderms -- matoran, toa, turaga -- had been fairly well documented by individuals in the past, but Riaril found all records lacked certain details. How did heart-lights work? Why was protodermis pumping through the ventricular system a necessity? Gears and hydraulic joints moved the tough skeleton, yet were hidden away under a layer of organic material Riaril had decided to call muscle, but really didn’t have the same properties as a rahi’s. Protodermic muscle, Riaril presumed, had a different reason for existence. One of the more famous theories by healers of Riaril’s youth had been the muscular system was simply stuffing left over from an older evolutionary prototype. Thinking back on the notion brought a muted chortle to life in the room, rippling off the mirrors until it had grown into a mirthful echo.

“Life is a party, and you’re all invited,

“So bring a dish for the bar,

“We’ll eat and drink and be merry,

“Wherever we are...”

The crystal oddity protruded from the protodermic muscle organically, its shape fanning outwards around deeper tissues, merging with the ventricular system on the surface, like pale worms diving and resurfacing throughout the musculature. Riaril shivered involuntarily from the temperature, then leaned closer to cut away at the individual fibers holding the heart-light in position. Each sprang backwards like a bowstring when severed cleanly by the scalpel; the cadaver was rather fresh. Her left hand slid instinctively across the tray of tools at her disposal with practiced familiarity. Gently, she set the tweezers to the heart-light and pulled, using the scalpel to slowly remove the organ as if cleaning shellfish. Finally, it gave way, raising to eye level amongst the mirrors as a small jewel.

“Hello there Paru,” Riaril remarked, her gentle singing stopped mid-phrase. She gazed at the polyhedral surface with her golden eye as one would an old friend. “You and I are going to become good acquaintances. Too bad I didn’t know you when you were still alive, and that I know your name only because of the tag on your foot. Consider yourself in good care, and a great beneficiary to the realm of medicine.”

The light flickering from candles behind the mirrors cast a warm reflection across the dull gem, a green gleam rarely escaping the murky surface. Giving a terse nod towards the deceased on the slab, Riaril took two steps back before spinning on her heel and walking away from the operation setup at her normal pace. Outside of the mirror walls, chalkboards of anatomical illustrations and notes, words of correction spread thick across her research in white, circular letters. Her gaze briefly went outwards as she passed one of the large windows. Five floors made small the population below, matoran little more than hoto-bugs moving across the vast expanse of snow-covered terrain. With a huff of frozen breath she continued to a desk, where a small felted box awaited its charge.

“There,” Riaril cooed to Paru’s heart-light as it settled into the wooden box, purple felt comforting the crystal as she closed the lid and flicked the latch. She glanced back at the matoran of fire laying on the table with a sigh of compounding perturbation. Paru had died a strange death; his heart-light stopped glowing, and there was no evidence to determine poison a cause. Riaril remembered the sheet of paper documenting Paru’s significantly simple life as a lava farmer in Ta-wahi. Paru never did anything extraordinary, except for the one time he saved a fellow farmer from incineration. “Everyone gets their fifteen minutes of fame,” Riaril said wryly, then picked up the box and began the small trek to microscopy.

“Freeze him,” Riaril requested to the attendant standing outside the observatory as she walked down the open-air causeway along the roof of the main building. Snow crunched under her heels, and a bitter gnawing grew crawled across her scar, a piercing headache lanced through where her left eye once was.

On the third floor of the central tower, a matoran’s footsteps clattered across the marble.

“Toa Gabel,” The matoran called; “Toa Gabel!”

At first, Riaril forgot to respond. The matoran tugging on her coat roused Riaril from her discomfiting silence. Riaril nodded her head in apology and swallowed the lump in her throat, feeling discomposed from using the alias for so long. Adopting her professional tone, Riaril asked; “What is it Yagiil?”

“There’s a toa of air. Lacerations to the legs, internal organ damage. My team cannot do anymore. Without you, he’s science,” the ko-matoran healer frowned, his arms crossed in front of his ice-blue chest as he spoke.

Riaril nodded slowly. She glanced at the box tucked under her arm. “As much as I can always use more science, he probably prefers living a few more centuries. Lead me to his room.”

“This is... Pretty bad,” Riaril admitted as she accessed the toa visually. “And you just found him lying in the wastes?”

A sanctum guard who had stayed behind nodded brusquely. “Yes Healer, he was found outside the main gate. No sign of who did this to him.”

“Or what,” Riaril remarked wryly. She unconsciously rubbed her scar, loosening the tension caused by the cold. The toa’s legs looked like they’d been pushed through Makuta’s paper shredder, although from what Riaril could see there was no skeletal damage. The real danger was the thick scar across his left side where the matoran did their best to stop the bleeding. He looked like the patchwork quilt on Riaril’s bed. A matoran bumped against her shoulder as he moved forwards with fresh bandages. Agitated, Riaril let out a barking, “Out!” and began tossing matoran through the wooden door. Finally alone, she watched the slow and erratic beating of his heart-light for a moment.

“I’m going to have to name you, toa. ID tag 0429-334 isn’t very suitable. How about Widgets,” Riaril asked. As she expected, Widgets stayed silent. I wish I had an akaku, Riaril thought as she reopened Widget’s wounds with the slew of medical tools already laying on trays about his bed. There was a moment of tension as Widget went into shock, his body convulsing at the abrasive treatment. She let out a long whistle as the full extend of the damage internally became apparent. “Well, it’s lucky for you you dropped on my doorstep Widget.”

Riaril closed her eye, her mind becoming a vast void as she slowed her breathing. I must not make a mistake, she thought calmly. I must remember everything. As she released her next breath, Riaril tapped into the power of her kanohi. An upwelling of energy pulled from her center and up into her arms, pouring out her hands in a blinding azure glow. The treatment room thrummed with pulsating energy as Riaril opened her eye and laid hands upon Widget’s mid thoracic. She could feel herself growing tired, as if her energy was being sucked into a vacuum. She watched intently as the organs restitched themselves, aligned within the cavity, and slowly disappeared behind an ever-thickening layer of protodermic muscle. The energies retreated back into her body as she finished, leaving steam trails hovering above the new skin. Riaril gave a small, tired smile of satisfaction at her work. A bio-mechanic could forge the needed carapace plates.

“Now, for the legs,” She said, glancing at the stitched cuts running along Widget’s carapace. The matoran had done a good enough job, leaving Riaril with nothing more than applied healing. Reaching back into her source of power, Riaril activated her kanohi. There was a hot burst of grubby light and the feeling of being punched in the gut. Suddenly, Riaril clamped a hand over her mouth and rushed to the room’s sink, the wooden stool she’d been sitting on clattering across the floor.

“Gyaah,” Riaril coughed, feeling the warm metallic taste of her own blood. She wretched uncontrollably, fighting to control her fit as silver liquid splattered in the sink. Ever since she dug herself out of the grave, her kanohi had been rogue. One moment Riaril’s kanohi immediately healed any injury in proximity. The next, it was creating them. Eventually, her fit subsided, leaving her weak in the knees. For the next few minutes, the only sounds were Widget’s calm breathing, running water, and the window rattling with quiet determination.

OOC: Illustrations of the hospital will be appearing on the Wiki page soon.

OOC: Apologies for being relatively inactive, should be back to normal in a couple of days.

IC:

Sernon gave what he hoped was a semi-theatrical sigh.

"You raise a fair point, Akiri. I shall speak to the engineers. Shall we discuss pricing? I believe Hewkii's suggestion was one widget per ten characters, although of course we would be open to negotiation."

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kixo/bzp/bzpbanner.swf
Previously known as tahakki-nuva, Zyglakky Tahakky, Dougal and Mister Brown Sauce. :P
qs7001.jpg

Tivanu walked through the village his steps seemingly precise. No matter where he looked he saw looks given to him. He completely understood them. He reflected back to a time so long ago.

He was back at his home. There were other skakdi and various other beings who lived in this village. He would receive looks from the other skakdi for his unusual armor color and his almost exxagerated height. It took him quite awhile to realize that he just never really belonged anywhere. Even among his own kind he was an outcast.

As he snapped back to reality he realized he was back in the middle of the koro. With a quick check upwards he could just barely make out the form of Kive-phu flying overhead. As odd as it may seem Kive-phu is really the only thing he ever trusted.

With heavy footsteps he went over to one of the benches and took a seat on it his massive form causing the bench to creak.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Helios (Ko-Koro)

The city of Ko-Koro was... proud, that was the best way to describe it.

Standing tall on its small mountain plateau, valiantly braving the blizzards and avalanches of the harsh and unforgiving frozen wasteland that surrounded it, Ko-Koro beamed of pride and a hint of self-righteousness, like it felt like it belonged up here. Helios wasn't one to argue.

The Koro's people were very quiet, not surprising for the Koro that values peace, but they were also inquistive and clearly had a lot things going on behind their masks, like a collective hive mind of musing and contemplation. The Ko-Matoran carried themselves with a silent contentment with the state of the world, almost like they couldn't care less about anything beyond their frozen kingdom.

The Koro itself was like a frozen ocean in the middle of a storm: waves of ice domes spread willy-nilly across the residential area, with the wave rising higher as it reached the admnistrative and working areas, with tops of foam already forming.

And finally, with the Sanctum rising up as the peak, seconds before it was about to rush down and throw some unfortunate fishermen off their boat, the wave rose sky high, glimmering in the high mountain sun like a testament to the element of ice itself.

Helios took in all this in respectful awe, as Nipaki showed him around Ko-Koro, the village of ice.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: RyzenRyzen slowly nodded in acknowledgement. "Makes sense to me, then. I am just uncomfortable with people following me." He turned to the newcomer. "Alright, what's your name?"

IC: Guron

"I am Guron. Skakdi, and one of the exhibits of Spiriah's experiments. Though I cannot see well, I have some other nifty tricks I can do with my eyes which I will gladly show you if you get on my nerves."

2xu8Ptu.png

IC:

[Klavier]

The guard was suitably frightened, his eyes two giant saucers as he regard Klavier. And that was as it should be, that was the point of the whole exercise after all. Not just to create fear. Fear, after all, was notoriously unreliable and one quickly got over it as familiarly settled in. Fear was partially based in shock and shock was fleeting, quick to pass. No, one also needed respect, deeds to back up the fear, deeds with substance. That was how men became heroes. They did deeds and those deeds shocked the world and even once the shock had past, the knowledge remained: this man had done great things.

Klavier smiled, showing a full row of teeth, as the bag bounced gently behind him. He could hear the fortress, its vast expanse dwarfing the other buildings of the rest of the Koro. It was a place of command, a place of power. It inspired fear. It inspired respect. All in all, Klavier was rather impressed. The guard gulped.

“We… well, we should wait here for Captain Korzaa.” he stole another glance at Klavier. “And… uh… Captain Korzaa is a ‘she’.”

Klavier nodded. "Good information to know, solider. I am very interested in meeting this Captain Korzaa..."

Suddenly, another guard came barreling out of nowhere. Klavier could hear her encroaching footsteps. She pushed the original guard out of the way and began to blabber. "Hey mister! That's a big bag you have there! Welcome to Ko-Koro, by the way! Unless you already live here...you look like you live somewhere else... No offense, but Ko-Koro is the best! I just wanted to point it out. I'm Lohka, by the way, what's your name? I bet you have a funny name. You look kinda funny. Well, actually, has anyone ever told you that you're kinda cute? The whole serial killer look really suits you!"

Klavier coughed. "I am Klavier. I am a prophet. I am not a killer. I do not live here but I had taken up residence in your Dark Walk. No one in a long time has told me that I'm cute." That much was true; it had been a long time since he had had that sort of interaction with a woman. "Tell me, guard, what has transpired on the island in my absence? I crave news...who is in command here? Who rules now that Makuta has returned to the void?"

"...is semantics."
"Dies, died, will die."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Tayis

"Mayhaka made his bed," Tayis said. "One assumes he is still lying in it. At least he was relatively safe during the Rahkshi battle."

Tayis' thoughts turned to Dynra and Zekize. The revelation that Zieta was alive was a blessing, but the fate of those two was still unknown to him, and frankly the joy of seeing Zieta alive was lessening. She was a wreck of a Toa now, for whatever reason she had been incredibly personally involved with their mission against Sixhand.

He absent mindedly pulled out his gold coin, and began to turn it over in his fingers. The surface of the coin was dirt free because of the number of times he did this.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

Even as Tivanu sat on the benches his mind wandered. He kept reflecting back on his life and how so much had changed. This caused him much pain as he remembered. He tried to think of what he could do. He needed to find something to do. If he stayed inactive his mind would wander and the pain would return.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Zieta

Zieta's thoughts too, turned to her missing comrades. She wasnt sure even if they were alive and she was almost certain Mayh was still serving time in a Po-Koro prison, and if he hadnt been killed in there yet, then he would have changed completly. She sighed as she thought of Dynra. She wasnt quite sure, but she saw a Toa that looked very much like him be slaughtered by Rahkshi in the attack.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

IC: RyzenRyzen looked confused. "Spiriah? Never heard of him, though I have been all around the island. And I have my own tricks I will use...if anything."

IC: Guron

"Oh, he's not from around here." Replied Guron. "Not that you would know, anyway."

2xu8Ptu.png

IC(Lohka-With Klavier)

She appeared thoughtful for a moment, looking at the sky and scratching the back of her head. "Hmm...well, personally, I think Matoro- he's our leader -is gonna lead us into power. He's so dreamy... Oh! There are these Toa, called the Maru, that are kind of like the original Toa, but better! They defeated Makuta! There was a large Rahkshi attack on all the Koros, but we beat them! I got a really cool staff!"

She seemed to remember something. "Oh yeah! I was gonna ask, what kinda prophet are you?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: (Junyaus/Ko-Koro Streets/Ko-Koro)

Jun tossed a widget to a newspaper vendor. Taking the paper up, he quietly sat on a bench. Before long, he was casually reading the latest stories of murder and back-stabbing and of baby dermis turtles found in wells. Most interesting were the rumors about who and what could threaten Ko-Koro. Ta-Koro seemed to be the most popular.

OOC: Any neutral characters without loyalty to Matoro, please interact.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC:

[Klavier]

Klavier looked down at the small Matoran with a blank expression. Toa Maru was a new term, one he had not heard before, but they were probably a force to be reckoned with if they beat the Makuta. Or, perhaps, the more likely alternative is that they actually struck a deal to 'defeat' the Makuta and reaped the glory while the dark lord waited in the darkness. Whatever. Matoro was a familiar name but Klavier was having difficulty placing it. Like most of his memory, it seemed out of reach, too high for him to grasp for. Rather than worry about it, he pushed the thoughts down and answered his new escort.

"I'm a prophet of truth. I tell of the future that is coming, of the present that truly is, and the past that looms like a thundercloud. I tell of the way of the Allseer, the way of truth." He gestured to the bag. "Part of that way is testing myself against those with strength. Once they expended my patience, I emerged once more. So, my reward is two-fold: the bounty I will reap for the death of these enemies of the state...and my own personal betterment."

He grinned. "Perhaps when I re-emerge, you and I might speak on the subject of my prophecy."

"...is semantics."
"Dies, died, will die."

BZPRPG Profiles

Tivanu looked around the streets of Ko-koro. He suddennly spotted a po-matoran and began to approach the matoran while Kive-phu rested on his shoulder eating a Ice bat she had killed. The crunching of the bones was enough to disturb most but Tivanu seemed to be use to it. He stood infront of the matoran. The height difference was amazing

"Anything good in the news?"

OOC: That would be your character mr.house

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: Apologies for being relatively inactive, should be back to normal in a couple of days.

IC:

Sernon gave what he hoped was a semi-theatrical sigh.

"You raise a fair point, Akiri. I shall speak to the engineers. Shall we discuss pricing? I believe Hewkii's suggestion was one widget per ten characters, although of course we would be open to negotiation."

Ooc: It's okay. It would be nice to quicken the pace but I know you've got other things up, too.

Ic: "The pricing seems fair, I think," Matoro said. "I think this meeting is over. Sir, Sernon," he said with a curt bow of his head to the engineer and the emissary, "if we need to meet again come by and meet me here. Until then, may the Great Spirit guide and bless you."

The Akiri and his advisors turned away and went their own ways.

IC- Korzaa - Sanctum
Korzaa nodded respectfully to her fellows and walked towards the exit, a bit puzzled by the whole affair. Why did so many things need to be masked behind secrecy and lies? Why did Po-Koro remove their roads if they wanted inter-Koro communications? Why was Matoro so hesitant about letting Po-Matoran into the village? The Koros weren’t at war, so shouldn’t the two Akiri be more friendly towards one another? And if either village wanted war, why not just say so outright and just get on with it like men?
She sighed. She’d never understand all this political stuff, and fortunately it wasn’t her place to. All she had to worry about was keeping Ko-Koro safe. Simple enough, right?
She slipped out the large doors and her eyes were immediately drawn to the large black toa with a sack of something slung over his back. How strange, she thought, a dozen questions running through her head. Many were answered, however, by a sentence from one of her guardsmen:
“Captain Korzaa, this… Toa here, wishes to see you.” With a bow, the man strode away as fast as he could, eager to be away from that powerful Toa with undecipherable motives.
Korzaa walked over to the blind man, noting excitable Lohka chatting amiably with him. “Hello, Toa.” she said, interrupting the newer guard. “I am Captain Korzaa. I believe you were looking for me?”

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------