BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: It was cold. I hadn't really prepared for the chilling temperatures of Ko-Wahi, expecting to take an escape route to Le or Po. I hoped to leave this barren wasteland as soon as possible.

Edited by Lieutenant Obvious

Morally unambiguous.

IC: Tivanu

Tivanu was suddenly surprised by the flash of green light. He was semi hidden by a snow drift and dropped to the ground. He watched the newcomer with curiosity. Luckily for him Kive-phu was in the air hunting some unlucky rahi so she was preoccupied

Interesting. Never seen a person appear like that.

OOC: Falcon lord hope you don't mind me inadvertantly getting into your rp

Edited by Vox The Shadow of Reality

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: ToA.......

Really?

No, like honestly, really!? Did you even think about PMing?

IC: JL looked around. Unlike the others, he'd spent just one minute more hanging about in the hospital lounge room having a nice orange juice drink simply to rejuvenate himself. Vitamin C helped a lot of metabolism.

It took 1 minute for a big group of Toa and Matoran, who had only, a minute ago, been preaching about how this was 'a team designed and destined by Mata Nui for greatness' to ditch him and fly off to Ko-Wahi to chase of dreams that JL already had information about.

Toa these days.

You know, you should just let them go. Why help?

Because they're so ######-bent on getting to nowhere. The chances they get stuck out in the middle of nowhere is very high.

You mean, apart from running into the vessels that transport slavery ......or those that get blown half to pieces and the other half sunk by the Infernavika or it's favorite boatnemesis from the Po-Koro navy?

Yeah! It's apparent that there's nothing out there.....right?

They want to chase the red star.

That's the more important thing. I - there they are.

Having looked around Ko-Koro after flying there, he finally found the group, who were busy discussing something about a voyage.

Edited by JL v2

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Sorry, man. Accidents happen. {8^( Thought I remembered you leaving at some point, and you weren't posting, so I didn't bother checking back. My mistake. Anyway, wanna chase a star to an undisclosed location with almost no chance of survival? Adventure, freedom, if you're running from anyone/anything, refuge, and nothing but the open seas for hundreds of miles.IC(Ignitus):As I walk out, Xadah points a thumb to the sky. "We know him?" He asks.I look up, seeing JL riding a Gukko Bird towards us. "Yeah," I say.:a::k::i:

Edited by Toa of Awesomeness

Xbox LIVE: FlamingCheese77

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

IC: KironKiron looked up. He willed the flames to light brighter to help JL see them.OOC: Sorry, JL. We were caught up in ghd journey. It won't happen again.So, where does the star point? Aftervall we can't just go carousing in to any random direction. I sense there must be something we have tp do to get that information? Bestow upon us information, oh great staffies!

OOC: It doesn't point anywhere. It's a dot in the sky that doesn't move.

You can go towards it, though.

IC:

Suddenly, in the night darkness, a flare rose up as his gukko flew overhead. Seeing it, he lowered his flight altitude, letting the bird to glide, slow down, before he himself jumped off. The bird soared back up into the sky.

'######!' JL swore at everyone in particular.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Nobody knows. As far as the game has gone, it doesn't lead anywhere - we are chasing something we don't know exists in the hope of taking the glory of pushing the story forward. Nuju Metru could have confirmed it to do the exact same thing, or he's doing it to have fun wrecking the things we do, and possibly by introducing a form of enemy.

IC:

'You guys all ditched me. Seriously? No, like, seriously!?'

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: So if we are right, stuff will be flung at us to give us clues on where to go. If we are wrong, NM will deter us in a forceful way. Is that right?IC: KironKiron held out his hands."Okay calmly down, sorry. We thought you had went off, and we pushed on without you. sorry about that," Kiron said in a placid tone.

OOC: Not necessarily, but you can think of it as that.

We may end up doomed to wander the seas for all eternity, which is sad.

For me.

IC

'That is SUCH bs. I had expected as much of you guys chasing the red star. That's great, because if you really did 'Ohehehe one minute gone hes LEFT LETS FLY!' without me noticing, you'd have lost a very valuable asset.'

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Tivanu Tivanu was suddenly surprised by the flash of green light. He was semi hidden by a snow drift and dropped to the ground. He watched the newcomer with curiosity. Luckily for him Kive-phu was in the air hunting some unlucky rahi so she was preoccupied

Interesting. Never seen a person appear like that.

OOC: Falcon lord hope you don't mind me inadvertantly getting into your rp
OOC: It's ok, there are 2 other people coming but I don't think they will mind.IC: Orderin felt a presence behind and turned around, his eyes scanned the ground to find the source of the sound, "Well then, who might you be? Edited by Falcon Lord

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.

IC Jarkale

(Ko-Koro):

Jarkale looked at the enraged Toa of Lightning with fear and hid behind Rerus for cover.

"We're sorry, Toa", he said. "Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry..."

OOC: Since Toa of Awesome contacted Nuju Metru, I assume he will keep connections between him and our group. We will either find something important or be totally screwed. Both will be fine, though I wouldn't want a second character of mine to die...

OOC: Oh, so we can say the word Screwed. Okay.@JL If we don't find anything we can turn back. Additionally, something will happen to us sooner or later so don't worry about pulling an eternal Battlestar Galactica. :PIC: KironKiron folded his arms across hi chest."Okay that sounds arrogant. We apologised and I will apologise again if need be. So tighten your spinchter and either follow us or go somewhere else your 'assets' will be put to good use."Kiron took a deep breath to steady himself."Look, we did not do it on purpose. I will apologise again, but you are so wound up you wouldn't care anyway, but still..."I am sorry."OOC: Well, Kiron seems grown-up now.

OOC: I've PM'd Nuju Metru about the direction of the star, and am still waiting to hear back on that. Also, y'all need to think outside the box. Remember, my characters are from an undisclosed location, that may (or may not) be reachable by voyage.IC(Ignitus):"Okay, we can start recruiting a crew tomorrow. For now, though, Xadah knows Oriak," I turn to Xadah. "And he's leading us to him."Xadah turns to me. "You sayin' you know the son of a Kavinika?"Rerus steps in. "Long story short, we both have amnesia, but he has periodic flashbacks, and one of them included Oriak, so before you chop him up, you're gonna let us talk to him and figure out stuff about our past." The towering Toa of Stone draws his mace. "Got it?" He growls.Xadah takes a long drink from his bottle. "Fine," he says. "This way."He marches off to the Koro, and me and Rerus follow.:a::k::i:

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

OOC: Please remember that the RPG is only to be played within the borders of the island. It's also been stated that we cannot sail to any other islands. I dunno what the thing with Nuju Metru approving of our journey is...

IC Jarkale

(Ko-Koro):

"Yes, let us find this Oriak", Jarkale agreed.

OOC: Fix.On another note, who says after Oriak we start traveling around each Koro to recruit crew members? ToaKapura1234 already says he has a Skakdi in the area who might join.IC(Ignitus, Rerus, Xadah):As we walk, I hear something... a strage click.Just in time, I dive to the ground, seeing some unlucky Matoran get hit by a crossbow bolt. I look behind me amd see a dark figure in a trench coat reloading a crossbow. With a mighty roar, Rerus charges, picks the figure up by the throat in a mad rage, chrushes the crossbow, throws off the trench coat, and swings him into a wall. Without the coat, the figure is revealed to be a green-and-turquoise armored Toa wearing a Kakama.Rerus finally throws him into the ground."Who in Karzahni are you?" he growls."Heh..." The newcomer says. "You don't renember your ruler? How insulting. I am Oriak, Rerus."Oriak looks over to me. "Ah, Ausar. What are you doing with such riff raff?"OOC: Anybody who's played Infinity Blade II now has a leg up in figuring out the past.:a::k::i:

IC(Ignitus, Rerus, Oriak, Xadah, Gravus):"You... insolent... wretch... how dare-"Xadah walks over and gives Oriak a well-timed punch to the face."Shut up, you son of a Kavinika," he growls.And that's when I see Gravus."Gravus?" I say. The black-and-purple armored Toa looks over to our group."Well," he says. "Never expected you two to take care of him without us, but good job."Gravus then proceeds to double up on Xadah's punch. "So, who else we got here?":A::k::i:

IC: Nalita (Ko-koro)So this is the Academy, the cloaked figure thought to herself. She had journeyed for nearly six months now, wandering the island looking for a place where she could heal. Finally, a Ga-Matoran had pointed her here, to Ko-koro--and so she had come. There were two buildings, situated next to each other--she chose the one that appeared most like a place of healing and headed towards it.As she opened the door and stepped inside, Nalita was surprised to find the ever-present chill had abated somewhat compared to how it had been outside--clearly, whoever had built this place had taken everything into consideration. Spotting an attendant at what appeared to be an information desk of some sort, she cleared her throat to announce her presence. "Greetings. My name is Nalita. I am a healer, and I wish to practice my craft. Where may I be of aid?"OOC: Nalita is open for interaction.

Edited by Flipz

Me: *has idea*

Blade: "I'd say too convoluted, and I know too convoluted =P"

"Dangit, I shouldn't have gotten ambitious."

--Merc, RE: our plotting

Pokémon Rise of the Rockets Profiles: LINK

3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

IC(Ignitus, Rerus, Gravus):Still holding firmly onto Oriak's neck, Rerus turns to Gravus. "Well, this is Jarkale, Kiron, JL, and Xadah. So, I take it I know you?"Gravus looked puzzled. "Rerus? It's Gravus.""So, we do know you? Okay, here's what's happened: we both woke up on this island with no memories. I woke up in a canister on a beach, Rerus in a twenty-foot crater in the middle of the desert. We have no memories, so we have no idea who you are, who this freak is, what our pasts are, et cetera. Mind filling us in?" I explain."I can explain perfectly," Oriak spits. He looks me in the eye. "You are Ausar, successor to the throne of the Empire of Torren. This brute," he says, gesturing to Rerus, "is Rerus, a bloodthirsty criminal from said empire. This snake," he continues, gesturing to Gravus, "and all his friends are instigators of a bunch of outspoken criminals, wanting to overthrow our family. And I am Oriak, son of Radriar, brother of Thane, father of you. I am merely a loyal man trying to save the Empire from the chaos these madmen would throw it into."OOC: Just to clarify, Oriak is NOT Ignitus/Ausar's father, he's the son of Radriar. Radriar is the brother of Thane. Thane is the father of Ignitus/Ausar.:a::k::i:

OOC: Duh.. Wut? Too much backstory *head explodes*

IC: Keldor.

Keldor had been listening to the conversation about the Red Star for quite a while. He decided it was a good time to intervene and walked out of the shadows. "Listen here Duke Big Mouth. You have no power on this island and you're probably just a con-man. So why don't you just run along?" He raised his lightstone rifle and aimed it at Oriak.

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

IC(Ignitus):Oriak seems baffled at somebody actually challenging his right to rule."Insolent worm!" he yells. "I command legions upon legions of soldiers! I could have them march on this island and burn it to the ground without a second thought! The blood of a Great Being runs through my veins! I am-!"Xadah brings his hatchet up to the supposed noble's neck. "Now you listen here," he growls. "I have killed fourteen rival crime lords. I am wanted in four Koro. I don't give jack who you are, where you're from, or who your daddy is. You took my girl. And nobody. Nobody. Takes my girl.":A::k::i:

IC: Keldor

"Oh really? Prove it. At least it would uinify the Koros if we faced a common enemy. But you can't order anyone to do anything if we kill you, so just run home and cry to King Daddykins, k? And also just in case you're delusioned enough to believe yourself, no one but the Great Beings have blood of the Great Beings, genius. That's like saying I have the blood of a Fikou Spider."

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

IC: Guron

The Toa that called himself Ryzen was no help at all. Guron wondered why he had even bothered talking to him. Well thought Guron I can find the Matoran Village on my own.

Guron started climbing the slopes of Mount Ihu. For someone as fit as he was, the assent took only perhaps 45 minutes. When he reached the top, he started scanning for the Ko-Matoran village.* The only thing Guron saw was snow drifts off to the north. Guron started the descent of mount Ihu. He would take shelter in the drifts (from the storm) and think.

OOC: *Given his poor eyesight, he didn't see it, and the snow and ice storms only made it worse.

2xu8Ptu.png

IC(Ignitus, Gravus, Oriak):The supposed noble is simply shocked. Obviously, he's used to everyone accepting his right to rule being divine. It would be almost comical, if I wasn't trying to process everything he'd just said about my past.Gravus looked at the Skakdi. "You just put into one sentence what we've been trying to tell the citizens of the Empire for years. You, sir... I commend you."OOC: Just got a PM response to Nuju Metru about the Red Star's direction. He said he's not actually sure, so we get to take our pick.:a::k::i:

"Wait a second. You mean Prince Prat really is royalty? Well he'll find Mata Nui tougher to invade than he thinks. I suppose you came here to flee from his...whatever. Good choice."

IC(Ignitus, Gravus):Gravus grunts. "'Fraid he is. This one is too," he says, pointing to me, "or half-royalty, at least. But he ain't crazy or evil like the rest. And I guess... I guess you could say that's why.":A::k::i:

IC(Ignitus, Rerus, Xadah, Gravus):"Drive a spear though his throat," Gravus says, drawing his own spear, which I recognize as the same one he killed the soldier with."Scalp him, make him tell us anything we need to know, and then leave him in the snow to freeze or bleed to death," Xadah says."Break every bone in his body, throw him off a building, and then be merciful enough to kill him," Rerus says."I duel him," I say. I don't know why, but I say it. "I duel him according to the ancient laws. No help from the outside. No killing when he's unable to fight. Just me, him, our swords, and our wits," I say, drawing my sword.:a::k::i:

IC(Ignitus, Rerus, Gravus, Xadah):"He's killed thousands upon thousands back home," Gravus says. "He deserves it.""He's already tried to replace my eyes with crossbow bolts twice since I got here," Rerus says."He took my girl, and ain't no son of a Kavinika 'bout to get away with that," Xadah said. "Besides, as I've established, I'm already wanted in most Koro.""I stand by my choice," I say. "A good, clean, honorable fight.":A::k::i:

"If you guys hate him so much, why not make a little money out of it? Ransom him. If you kill him, he'll probably just be replaced by someone crueler considering we're not on your island to affect it. Or if you prefer to wound his pride, have him arrested for trying to kill you. You committed no crimes on Mata Nui, well, some of you didn't. He'll be arrested and possibly executed for trying to murder innocent men, in the eyes of the Akiri, that is. It's poetic justice."

Edited by ToaKapura1234

IC(Ignitus, Gravus):"I hate to have to say this," Gravus says, "but Radriar... he blew the island to Karzahni. Ignitus and Rerus were on their way here, me and two friends were following, and Radriar had made his escape after sending Oriak to kill Ignitus and Rerus. Nobody else made it out."My head begins to throb like crazy, and I have another flashback, one of a person. I look at Gravus, scared by what his answer to what I'm about to ask will be."Isa?" I ask.Gravus looks back at me with sorrow. "I'm sorry." He says."I don't know about here," Gravus continues, "but back on Torren, anyone with noble blood can challenge royalty to a duel of honor. If Ignitus chooses, he has that right.":A::k::i:

IC(Ignitus, Gravus):"Ignitus uncle, Oriak's father, Thane's brother, third in line for the throne, a vile, sociopathic snake however you look at it," Gravus explains.:a::k::i:

IC

JL had been standing around, possibly sleeping, possibly staring for how to insult the person best then turn around and help him out. But when Gravus pointed out the rule of 'Anyone can challenge royal blood,' JL knew exactly how this would go.

'PrinceFrillyPants here is on Mata Nui. We have no rules about challenges. I can simply do this.'

And then in a fraction of a second, he was in the middle of swinging his swords sideways. It wouldn't kill him, but it would leave a big gash in his stomach if Oriak let it hit.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: NPC @ the desk + Riaril

After passing under the gothic archway from the foyer, Nalita stood in a trapezoidal lobby, smooth grey stone surfacing the entirety. A reception desk made from lacquered timber stood on a small plinth, a circular window above casting stained blue light upon the surface like a desk lamp. There was a small bell, but the lesterin either didn't see it, or felt too important to make the instrument chime out a normal greeting. Instead, she yelled her resume at the walls.

A white matoran stepped from behind a beaded curtain, his body causing a wave of soft clacking to float into the vaulted rafters. He carried a large manuscript tucked into the crux of his left arm, the parchment hidden under a wrapping of soft mahi hide.

“Welcome to the Nuju-Marillion Research Institute,” the matoran spoke softly in rapid matoran, his voice nipping like a winter frost, each word articulated brisk. “I missed your name, Lesterin. Perhaps the rafters ate it. It’s a common trait among the building. So is quiet.” He tapped his hand on the counter, something he had to reach up to accomplish. Most likely there was a stool on the other side, but from the public’s front his action was ungainly. He blinked twice, two fluttering brown lights turning off and on, off and on.

The smoke turned his gaze left for the first time. The vanilla aroma fluttered poisonously from the mouth of a toa of water. The cigarette drooped softly, caressed loosely between the lips.

“Welcome back to the world of the living Widgets,” Riaril said, letting out another breath of smoke. “You should be glad the Sanctum Guard got you here in time. I could barely patch you up with my kanohi Sana.” She tapped her deep blue kanohi with an expression of mild amusement. Uncrossing her legs, Riaril leaned forwards on her stool, removing her back from the wall she’d been leaning against. Her golden eye roved across the thin sheets, visually palpating his body as if the toa of air was nothing more than an item to collected.

“The armorers in Ko-Koro are working on a piece to cover the gap in your abdomen. I’d give them a couple of days, since they never seem to be in a rush for external bionics. Your gear is fine. We have it stored in inventory. Now, aside from those trivial matters, how do you feel Widgets?”

IC(Ignitus):I leap in front of JL's swing, activating my Hau."JL," I say, "let me do this. He... he killed some people I'm close to. Just let me kill him, please.":A::k::i: