BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Tivanu

Tivanu rose from the snow and managed rise to his full height which compared to the toa was quite a difference in height. His eyes scanned the toa and noticed he wore a kualsi

Hmm the kualsi is quite a difficult mask. If i were to fight him i would be at a disadvantage

He finnally decided to speak

"The name is Tivanu. I could not help but noticed the flash of light that appeared before you arrived. It did catch my interest i must admit."

OOC: Ah good to know

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Keldor

"I'm not saying he doesn't deserve it, but I really am against pointless killing. Killing him accomplishes nothing, no matter how honorable you do it. But..." Of course! How did he not see it before. Standing right in front of him was the perfect martyr to turn the people against the Akiri. If he had to die, it might as well be beneficial. "I have an idea."

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

OOC: Okay, this is messy. Ah, well.IC: KironKiron was confused.One moment he had been trying to get JL to calm down. The next, Toa popped up from nowhere with bad blood between them. And now they wanted to kill each other. JL exaberated things, the new Skakdi had a gleam in his eyes that Kiron felt bad about, and no one could diffuse the situation. it, the Sanctum guards are too far away, he realised. Additionally they only forught a person if he violated the Sanctum, so...Kiron stepped forward."Everyone, stop. There's no need to kill anyone." He turned to Rerus, Gravus and Ignitus."If he really is a criminal, turn him to the authorities. Why should you get your hands dirty? Do you want rot in a cell forever? Let him define your fate? Two wrongs don't make a right, and don't tell me you want to feelthe satisfaction in a cell."Kiron waited.

Edited by Norik The Student

IC: NPC @ the desk + Riaril After passing under the gothic archway from the foyer, Nalita stood in a trapezoidal lobby, smooth grey stone surfacing the entirety. A reception desk made from lacquered timber stood on a small plinth, a circular window above casting stained blue light upon the surface like a desk lamp. There was a small bell, but the lesterin either didn't see it, or felt too important to make the instrument chime out a normal greeting. Instead, she yelled her resume at the walls. A white matoran stepped from behind a beaded curtain, his body causing a wave of soft clacking to float into the vaulted rafters. He carried a large manuscript tucked into the crux of his left arm, the parchment hidden under a wrapping of soft mahi hide. “Welcome to the Nuju-Marillion Research Institute,” the matoran spoke softly in rapid matoran, his voice nipping like a winter frost, each word articulated brisk. “I missed your name, Lesterin. Perhaps the rafters ate it. It’s a common trait among the building. So is quiet.” He tapped his hand on the counter, something he had to reach up to accomplish. Most likely there was a stool on the other side, but from the public’s front his action was ungainly. He blinked twice, two fluttering brown lights turning off and on, off and on.

IC: Nalita (Ko-Koro, Nuju-Marillion Research Institute)Idiot! Nalita thought to herself. Two extra seconds and you would have seen the bell. Two extra seconds...two extra seconds and maybe you'd still have a partner among the living. Her violet eyes--the only part of her that still betrayed anything of her past--fell and grew dim. "I am sorry. I am...unused to such calm. My name is Nalita, and I seek to heal. I have field experience in use of my abilities, but I have never been in any permanent establishment of healing. I am prepared to serve, in whatever capacity you'll have me." Nalita lowered her hood to reveal her Mask of Healing, wrapping the rest of her cloak more tightly around her as if to counteract the exposure.

Me: *has idea*

Blade: "I'd say too convoluted, and I know too convoluted =P"

"Dangit, I shouldn't have gotten ambitious."

--Merc, RE: our plotting

Pokémon Rise of the Rockets Profiles: LINK

3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

IC Jarkale

(Ko-Koro sanctum):

"Jarkale jumped away from the Toa in shock. He had just received too much information to process, which made the situation that much more confusing for him.

The Toa he had almost worshipped were talking about murder as if it were a fundamental right of theirs. This made Jarkale's heart sink. He knew well that true Toa would never kill, because they followed a universal code based on moral standards and practicality. If these Toa were so willing to kill someone, it meant they were either traumatized by their memory loss or were... Mata Nui forbid... not the Toa they claimed to be.

Or then they just considered Oriak such a threat he absolutely needed to be killed off to spare the island of horrible things.

Jarkale didn't say anything, because Kiron had already said what he would. He simply waited for the Toa's response to Kiron and JL's sudden aggression, which was no doubt fuelled by frustration over getting left behind earlier.

IC: Tivanu Tivanu rose from the snow and managed rise to his full height which compared to the toa was quite a difference in height. His eyes scanned the toa and noticed he wore a kualsi

Hmm the kualsi is quite a difficult mask. If i were to fight him i would be at a disadvantage

He finnally decided to speak"The name is Tivanu. I could not help but noticed the flash of light that appeared before you arrived. It did catch my interest i must admit." OOC: Ah good to know
IC: "Ah, well then. Yes sometimes my modes of travel do catch people's eye, it's a perk of the Kualsi. Being able to travel instantaneously is quite nice."OOC: Yeah, I thought that they would be here sooner, I wonder what's keeping them?

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.

Tivanu nodded very slowly as he considered the toa infront of him. He looked up at the sky and let out a shrill whistle. With a thumping of large metallic wings Kive-Phu landed on his right shoulder. In her claws she held what could best be described as the remains of some flying rahi, Perhaps a ice bat but truly no one could tell without getting it from her, which could prove rather... Hazardous to the limbs. She happily sat on Tivanu's shoulder eating the remains.

Tivanu looked back at the Le-toa after observing Kive-phu for a few. He tried to smile lightly making light of an odd situation

"And this lovely mound of metallic feathers is Kive-phu, a lava hawk i rescued quite a while ago." After a pause he continued "So a kualsi.. Very beneficial mask. Certainly would be very nice in a fight."

He lightly worked his jaw a little while he thought what to say

"So i guess i should ask what your name is? Also out of curiosity what brings you to this part of Ko-Wahi?"

OOC: Well hope you don't mind rping with me for awhile till they get here. Also must admit when ever i go to write the kualsi i always end up spelling it Kaulsi first then i end up going back and correcting it. Just a little fun fact i figure i would share

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: "My name is Orderin, Toa of Air. I have also sometimes been known as "the Blade-Wind". I am here in Ko-Wahi because my friends and I are tracking an invisible murderer, my companions have not yet arrived but they should be here soon."

OOC: I don't mind at all, I'm always up for some good RP'ing :D .

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.

Tivanu raised a eyebrow as he heard this and looked at orderin with an extremely odd look

"An invisible murderer? How interesting. Is he actually invisible or does he strike that quickly?"

After several long moments he thinks of something and smiles

"Perhaps i can help?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Tivanu raked his teeth over his bottom lip as he thought

"Well tell me some of the details. If i find it is for good reasons i will not charge you a thing. If i don't the running fee is 600 widgets."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: "Ok, let's see here. This murderer has killed a matoran and is hunting another, he is armed and dangerous, he threatened myself another Toa and a 3rd matoran multiple times and he happens to be totally invisible. Is that a good enough reason?"

My BZPRPG Profiles

He lightly tapped his chin several times

"Well not really but i suppose it is good enough. I normally do not do this but heck you have my help for nothing. But do tell me. Is there anything you can tell me about how the killer well killed his targets?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Tivanu nodded slowly for several long moments. He looked a bit shocked by this

"Well that is a truly grisly way to kill someone. Have you find anyway to uncover his invisibility? If you had a toa of snow i would suggest he or she create a flurry of snow. If he was truly there he would leave an outline of his body because he would be misplacing the snow."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Tivanu nodded very slowly as he considered this toa's words

"Well good but i suppose now we just wait till your allies arrive."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

NPC- Sanctum Guards

Kiron, Jarkale, JL, Gravus, and the rest of the group suddenly noticed that they were surrounded by seven white figures. Most of the party had not noticed the figures' approach, for their pale hues provided good camouflage in the dark and white city. Their soft tread had been drowned out by the arguing and shouting. Each of the figures was a Matoran, bearing a spear, each one silent and immobile as the ice from which the city was carved from, and they were arranged in a circle around the group. The flames in Kiron’s hands cast a flickering red light on the guard’s armor. One stepped forwards. He wore a foreign mask, reminiscent of the noble Ruru, and bore a spear with curved blades on each end.

“We heard something about killing.” he said calmly. “Is everything alright here?”

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

OOC:

###### it, the Sanctum guards are too far away, he realised. Additionally they only forught a person if he violated the Sanctum, so...

Kiron stepped forward.

......I thought we weren't in the city.

IC

JL didn't stop his elemental manipulation, but he did slow it down as he looked around at the seven figures. They were smaller than him, being either Toa of Stunted Growth, or matoran. Probably the latter. Each of them wielded a spear of Ko-Wahi origin, and they were raised, pointing at the group. One of them stepped forward to address the group.

'We heard something about killing.' the Sanctum Guard said calmly, although how he heard that, JL didn't know. 'Is everything alright here?'

'Everything is fine,' JL replied. He didn't fear them, despite the fact that right now he had a sword drawn. He'd done nothing wrong.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Tivanu nodded very slowly as he considered something

"So tell me orderin. While we are waiting i am wondering what your allies are like?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Tivanu Tivanu nodded very slowly as he considered something"So tell me orderin. While we are waiting i am wondering what your allies are like?"

IC: "One of my companions is a matoran of air named Viima, and the other is a Toa of Magnetism named Weta. Viima is very trusting and friendly to most people, Weta on the other hand is slightly less trusting, you have to earn Weta's trust.OOC: I wonder why they haven't arrived yet.

My BZPRPG Profiles

Tivanu's eyes go wide as he hears the name Viima and he idly scratches at the back of his neck

"Well this is gonna be interesting. I almost killed Viima at one point for i was under hire by his apparently ex-girlfriend, surina, and some turage of lightning, Celite i think the name was.. Ended up turning the two in after i was offered a better deal."

He seems genuinely amused by this

OOC: This should make for really interesting rp

Edited by Vox The Shadow of Reality

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Tivanu nodded slowly

"Well i hope he is not to mad about me nearly breaking his mask. I mean i was hired as a bodyguard. I was doing my job."

He laughed rather abruptly

"Eh i don't think that turage will cause much problems."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: NPC NM-RH

The matoran gave a brittle glance to her strange demeanor, then shrugged it from his mind.

“We are hiring for nurses and first responders. The hospital is otherwise fully staffed. If you are interested in the position, feel free to have a seat and fill out the necessary forms for process, after which we will look them over for approval. If satisfactory, we will give you an interview time and date. At which point you will have practical application testing, personality check, background check, etc. Are you in a medical guild? If so, we will need to see your papers as well.” As he spoke, Nalita slowly gained an ever-growing stack of papers in her hands. By the end, she could barely see the top.

"No, I am not in a guild, and...first responder, you said? Ah...that seems...just a moment." Nalita shifts the heavy stack of papers to her left hand, then lifts them above her head so she can actually see the Matoran. "Much better. I...ah...believe that will be good. I will be back with the completed forms." She locates the waiting area the Matoran had indicated and gingerly takes a seat, still balancing the monumental stack of paperwork on one hand. With exceeding care and attention, she finally sets it down in front of her, extracts a writing implement from her satchel, and lifts her hood again before beginning to write. First responder, huh? Probably best to start in the field anyway. More familiar. Too far out of my experience and I might...well... Her thoughts drift back to 'that' day, but she wrenches her attention back to the forms, which seemed to be asking the same questions over and over again using different words. She took a deep breath and released it, using the monotony of the paperwork to focus her mind into something of a trance state. No emotion...no regret...only Peace. Peace. Peace is what I strive for. Peace is all I desire. Peace is what I need...Even in Nalita's meditative state, however, the forms were time-consuming to complete. By the time she finished, the moon, which had hung directly above the village when she arrived, had moved nearly two-thirds of the way to the horizon. She hastens back to the counter with her completed forms, but the brown-eyed Matoran is nowhere in sight. Determined not to repeat her earlier mistake, she gingerly taps the bell and waits.

Me: *has idea*

Blade: "I'd say too convoluted, and I know too convoluted =P"

"Dangit, I shouldn't have gotten ambitious."

--Merc, RE: our plotting

Pokémon Rise of the Rockets Profiles: LINK

3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

OOC: Sorry I haven't been posting, I left town for a couple of days.IC(Ignitus, Oriak):I turn to the group as a whole."I still stand by what I said. A duel. One-on-one, me and Oriak. No help, no fancy weapons, just us, our swords, and our wits.":A::k::i:

Edited by Toa of Awesomeness

Xbox LIVE: FlamingCheese77

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

OOC: Shoot. So did they just hear Ignitus challenge Oriak to a fight to the death?IC(Ignitus, Oriak, Xadah):"Uncivilized barbarians," I hear Oriak mutter, earning another punch to the face from Xadah."Look," I say, "this tyrant has killed tens of thousands of people for no good reason. He's murdered alot of people I was close to. Please, let me do this. I... I owe it to some people. To rid this world of such a menace and to avenge their deaths.":A::k::i:

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

OOC: I dunno. If there were 7 matoran standing within spear-you range, would they be able to hear a death challenge?

IC

'Fighting is fine. But what would killing him solve? Is it really your people who want more dead? Or just your personal anger, blurring your eyes with hate? Make the choice, because your future depends on it.'

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Shoot.IC(Ignitus):"I can't deny there is some personal anger, but it's more than that. It's just. He deserves it. And if we leave him alive, he'll find Radriar, and Mata Nui knows what'll happen.":A::k::i:

IC: Keldor

"Or we could hand him over to these nice guardsmen and sit at home on our comfy couches sipping tea laughing at him getting served justice by 'inferiors'"

OOC: I wonder if anyone got the reference. Notice there is no comma after tea.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

IC(Ignitus):"It just doesn't feel right. First of all, I don't know how many times I've said this, but he's killed some people... some people very close to me. Second, this gives him a chance to prove his manhood before he dies. It's only fair for both of us.":A::k::i:

IC(Ignitus):"Okay, obviously your concept of murder is very different from mine. Murder is when you kill an innocent, unarmed person, not when you kill somebody who has blown up a nation of unarmed innocents. If I killed him in his sleep, or when he had no weapon, that would be murder. But if I had lost my honor, there would be a dead corpse lying right there already. If we leave him alive, Radriar will find him, wherever he is.":A::k::i: