BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

"The only place we've been stuck in, was Le-Koro. The Jungle Village. We are sorta new. We've arrived just as your kind arrived on the island. We stayed there building a place to keep our info in a 'secure secretive' location. We recently arrived in Ko-Koro just wandering the wastelands of this place," said Kasrar. "But judging by the land of this place, I'll take a guess that it's underground, right?"

"Hand me the Soliton Radar will ya, brother." Kasrar hands Reso the radar. "If you need navigational help, we have a great radar that helps us out in any location."

Edited by Flaredrick: the Sniper

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

IC:

Lienkel nodded. "Onu-Koro's up north of here, and it's underground. They have some pretty neat stuff down there. If you want to make a living here, then I say we head down to Onu-Koro for some tablets, hit Ta-Koro down south for some tools and weapons, and then see what work we can find from there.", the Lesterin said. His mind was analyzing the routes they could take, and he nodded. "Quick, hand me something to write on... I think I can make us a map, but I have to make it before my memory of the route fades."

TLoMN_Po-Koro_Celebration.png

IC(Ignitus, Gravus):"I dunno. Anyone know how to drive a ship?""I do," Gravus speaks up. "And I've got two friends on the island who do too.""Alright then. And I don't think we should count Oriak, since he's not gonna be much help.":A::k::i:

Xbox LIVE: FlamingCheese77

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

OOC: I agree, killing is not the only option.

IC Jarkale

(Ko-Koro):

Jarkale tucked away his writing equipment, ready to leave to make new chronicles to write. The position he now had was a new one to him. He refused to sit aside for the whole time and just write. He would participate in the creation of legends.

Oriak worried Jarkale greatly, and the mysteries around Ignitus' group seemed to grow thicker and heavier. They had obviously come from somewhere else and knew each other. But were they a heroic group, supposed to unite in order to solve the riddle and perhaps even awaken Mata Nui? Or were they something else...

"Our group is already big", Jarkale said again. "If you need good sailors though, we should look for them in Ga-Koro as well. I know nothing about boats and, frankly, am terrified by having to sail - but I'll do whatever my duty dictates. As for fighters, I think we have more than enough."

IC:

Reso hands him a notebook that they rarely use, but more for finances. "Maybe we can move our old base to the underground tunnels," said Reso to Kasrar. If the place is booming with business, then it would be perfect," replied Kasrar. "Plus this Ta-Koro place would be excellent in getting new knives," said Reso with enthusiasm.

IC:

Quickly, Lienkel scribbled a map onto the paper. He drew the basic shape of the island, then where they were. "This is Ko-Koro...", he said, drawing a line up to Onu-Koro. "We head north, then we go down south through Ga-Koro to Ta-Koro.", the Lesterin mumbled. Then, he finished the oval-ish shape he was drawing by passing through Le-Koro back to Onu-Koro. "It's simple. Plus, it means we get to pick up that stuff from Le-Koro, and visit Ga-Koro. I heard the ocean looks great over there.", Lienkel said with a grin.

IC:

"It's too bad our's wasn't as good as you say," sighed Kasrar. "Alright my Lesterin friend, let's go underground." Though one thing right through Reso's mind as he said it, Rahi may be a problem, but our weaponry will kill them. That is, if it's armor is not too strong.

Edited by Flaredrick: the Sniper

IC:

The Lesterin nodded. He used his Matatu to pick up the notebook and gave it back to the brothers, while also picking up his axe. "We'll have to head up through the north before we can reach the entrance. Shouldn't be too far.", Lienkel said with a smirk. As he stepped out into the snow, cold invigorated his body, and signaled the brothers to follow him as he went off into the village.

IC: With the doctor's (or at least, that's what she presumed the figure was) hand over her mouth, they blocked off any and all sound outside of a muffled, strained, 'Yes ma'am'. It wasn't that she was in pain (although, the other wounds that she had did sting from their contact with the bandages), but it was more that she was scared and confused out of her mind. Because as she slowly calmed down and started to think, a horrible sickening feeling occurred to her. She didn't remember how this happened to her. Nor, did she remember anything. It was like she had just been pushed from a high place, and was free-falling with no way to stop her fall. As all of this happened, she focused her eyes upon the robed figure that had placed her hand over her mouth. She staring at her in fear while she listend to the sound of her deep, ragged breathing as she tried to stay calm, and prevent another outburst.

IC: Nalita"Now. Can you--calmly, please--tell me what hurts the most?" Nalita asks in her most soothing tone. She slowly, cautiously, lifts her hand from the Toa's mouth, ready to clamp it down again if she resumed screaming. Edited by Flipz

Me: *has idea*

Blade: "I'd say too convoluted, and I know too convoluted =P"

"Dangit, I shouldn't have gotten ambitious."

--Merc, RE: our plotting

Pokémon Rise of the Rockets Profiles: LINK

3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

OOC: ToA appointed me to keep the crew of Kiron JL, Jarkale and others in lune while he is off.IC: Kiron, Gravus, Rerus, Xadah, Oriak and IgnitusXadah"Now, we're all sleepy now, we'll take the admin matters to the morning, okay? There's a lot of mattresses, just pull up some and sleep on the floor.Night, ladies," and Xadah fell into alcohol-induced slumber.Gravus and RerusThe two Toa pulled out a mattress and shared the mattress. Gravus tied up Oriak so he would not run off at night.KironKiron took out his bedspread and slept on it. He kept his possessions near him.IgnitusThe Toa of Fire could jot sleep. He kept remembering the slaughter of hi islands, the grin on Radriar's face...It was morning. Ignitus woke up to find... Oriak creeping out, ropes untied."No!" He launched a fireball, incinerating the door with it. Oriak stumbled backwards but recovered quickly. Gravus woke up and tried to turn on his powers but he was too sleepy. Oriak grabbed his sword and stabbed Gravus' side with it.Kiron woke up. He rubbed his groggy eyes and fumbled for hisFire Scimitar, Flaemcruve. Xadah woke up as well and tackled Oriak, but Oriak blew him away with a strong gale that threw Xadah through his cabin window. Rerus attcked but was disarmed by Oriak. Oriak grabbed Rerus and threw him head-first into the wall.Kiron struck, cracking Oriak's shin bone with a slash. He screamed and fell. Kiron absorbed the heat around Oriak until he froze.He turned back. JL and Jarkale had woken up. JL set about tying up Oriak again.(OOC: Sorry for the bunnying, JL :P)For the most of the morning, Kiron and Jarkale set about repairing the cabin. Xadah had broken a finger but he was fine. He set about fixing his cabin. Gravus was injured but okay. He was given a roll of rags to hold the wound. Jarkale being a medic, helped. Rerus had a broken arm and a mild concussion. Ignitus was fine. (Sorry for the bunnying, Toatapio. :P)In the afternoon they convened for a meeting. Kiron suggested they set off soon. Oriak was a ticking time bomb. Xadah wanted to go but had to take care of the two Toa. Ignitus insisted on staying to keep an eye on Oriak."So that leaves JL, Jarakale and me to search," Kiron said. He wasn't happy about ot, but something had to be done soon."Let's pack up, we leave tomorrow morning," Kiron said to JL and Jarkale. Xadah fixed them ahearty dinner."I expect you will be back in a few days?" Xadah asked, his. Grip on the food slightly shaky with a broken finger."Should be," Kiron said with a mouthful of poached Nui-Rama.OOC: Well, ToA wanted me to leave his characters in the cabin, so now they have a reason. He also asked that we start searching with Kiron, JL and Jarkale until he returns on Saturday. Any objections, please raise it now. Thanks :) .EDIT: Also, he asked me to avoid Ta and Ga Koro. So we'll start off with Po, geographically the most common-senseical. Please raise any objections soon, JL and Toatapio. Thanks.

Edited by Norik The Student

OOC: You mean apart from the fact that ToA appointed me to manage the group?

No, no objections at all. Perhaps a little bit of...confusion? But no objections.

IC

Daybreak.

In Ko-Wahi, Daybreak didn't seem to be all that it could. Most of the region was tucked neatly to the west of the great frosty peaks and mountain ranges, so while light would be able to illuminate through the whitened sky as greyish glows, almost like a cloudy day every day, it was very rare that you were in a vantage point that let you see the golden sun rise, far across the sea from Ga-Wahi.

If you got high enough, you'd be able to see it, but the simply cabin that existed inside the well defended walls of Ko-Koro was nowhere near the locale that allowed such a beautiful sight.

Too bad. The others wouldn't be able to see it.

However, whether or not sunlight had mattered, it wouldn't have kept the group asleep or awake differently than the average day. Each of them had an internal body clock, and this was ignoring the sudden jolt of adrenaline that each of them reached somewhere during the middle of last night's fiasco as Oriak tried to escape.

Which, hopefully, in JL's eyes, managed to kick some common sense into Ignitus. He was no longer on Terran or whatever it was, so he'd have to learn.

Still, the Toa of Lightning who had spent the last few months as an aimless wanderer had managed to find a small new purpose blooming, once again in a voyage that was somehow entangled with the will of Makuta. Last time, this ended up with Tamaru dying in front of his eyes. This time, hopefully something better, different, would happen. After all, much had changed, hadn't it? He'd gained an Anxilia, a partner for life, to see with his eyes, to grant him power he could now access only through co-operation and communication with Reyna, who stayed silent.

Which was confusing. JL still didn't know the exact biology of Anxilia, so when Reyna would sometimes not respond as she occupied the blank space inside JL's heart, he had no idea why. Was it sleep or was it just...silence?

Either way, during the wee hours of the morning as JL slowly got up ten times slower than the speed of the rising sun, Reyna remained silent. JL had originally felt a vulnerability from his losing of his mask power, especially once that was always on, but now the issue had gone away alone, unconditioned from the fear of insecurity.

The problem was, what now? Even as he reached for his bedside cup for a small swig of water, he still contemplated the current duty, path, set before him. They were on a journey following a hunch, and it would lead them farther away from home and civilization than they had ever went. Was it correct to ditch an average life just like that?

The icy-cool water ran down JL's dry throat as he slowly drained the cup of it's contents before reaching over and standing up. The wooden floor underneath him creaked. Normally it shouldn't have, especially with all the new technological advancements, but seeing as a Toa of Air had just tried a massive escape which may or may not have included mini-hurricanes, just hours ago, the structural support of the building itself was heavily damaged.

The one other thing that was heavily damaged in JL's mind was his 'road'. He didn't really think about it much; he knew about destiny, but he ignored thinking about it, not really caring about thinking of a led future, preferring to simply choose the best decision in the present. But now it was fuzzled. Everything, all this, was muddling. He tried not to think about it, but he'd practically did nothing for quite some time now. Was it truly his right to join in this so-called adventure or would it just lead straight back to the starting point, with fate staring JL straight in the face and saying 'You're pointless!' over and over until it was drilled into his head to the point that even amnesia on part with all those randomly appearing Toa would not wipe out the fact that this one specific Toa of Lightning existed not because there was something he could do but because he did.

JL shook his head, then buried his face in his hands as he sat back down on his bed for just a moment longer.

He absolutely refused the belief that the aim of life was to have as much fun as you, doing what you wanted to do, before you passed on from whatever cut off your life short and sent you to the deep dark abyss of absolute nothingness.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Tehlin

Two ice-blue eyes, which held a look colder than the drifts I just got back from, still managed to stare down at me despite the fact I was at least a meter taller. Now that, I tell you, is a skill if I ever saw one.

"You want to what?" The voice that accompanied the glare was a few degrees colder. It was a rhetorical question, though I bit back the reply I had forming. It was best to stay silent, no matter how much I wanted to have fun with this. Yes, for once I actually had to use my manners, just like mom taught me, even if it would end up killing me in the end. The speaker's name was Krenn, and he was the probably the closest thing one to get to a stereotypical Ko-Koroan. I could tell that the Ko-Matoran was slightly confused at the lack of snark shooting at him in reply to his question, even though his face remained impassive as ever. When one grows up in a village where everyone and their pet Muaka are naturally stoic to the point of being more of living statues than anything else, one learns to look for expression in body language rather than the face. Krenn continued on nonetheless.

"I can't possibly allow that." Yeah, he didn't like me too much. "Do you know what happened the last time I allowed that?" No, I don't. Because I was only just there myself. "In case you haven't noticed, we aren't going to put up with your sort of behavior anymore." Oh right, probably should mention the fact that I was trying to get back into the Guard, a people who didn't seem to have fond memories of my time there. "We can't deal with more Guards getting stuck up in trees." Hey, that happened once. "We can't keep calling for a Gukko to get them down." Drop it, will ya? "We can't keep dealing with artificially-created avalanches." Oh, don't you start listing. I swear... "Or beds of razor-weed, or..."

I stood there and took it, as Krenn continued on with listing my various failings as a Guard, and why I generally sucked as a living being, so on and so forth. I didn't need a white-armored shrimp to tell me that, anyway. Kinda hard to miss such a fact when the universe seems fit to slam it in your face every couple of hours, before proceeding to beat you over the head with it. The universe and I have a rocky relationship. Hate/hate kinda thing going on. I waited for Krenn to burn himself out --burn himself out, can Ko-Matoran do that?-- even if it did make me want to punch through a few walls/heads. No, he didn't like me at all. Can't blame him, I probably wouldn't like me either.

The problem was, I needed to get back into the Guard. I was good, and Krenn knew it. Speaking of him, the Ko-Matoran was glaring at me, clearly finished degrading me as a being and all that.

Where do I report in?” I asked after a moment. I knew how the Ko-Matoran operated. He'd chew me up, rip off a few limbs, before spitting me back out once he was sure he'd made the point of who was in charge. Maybe it came with the height difference. Krenn paused, before continuing. “The HQ, then go to the barracks to get your gear. I'll be watching you, Cadet Marrihk.”

Right, isn't everyone. I figured I'd screwed up as bad as it could get, and so anything else would be an improvement. “Yessssir,” I replied, making it a point for it not to sound too insolent. Didn't want to lose my job again just yet.

Poor style.

Edited by Floridian Citrus

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:

The Twin Vortixxes followed the Lesterin as they looked at the map he drawed. Then Kasrar put away the notebook, and turned off the Soliton Radar to save battery. The cold didn't bother them, much. Though the weather hear is different than their homeland, they adapted well to their new home.

OOC: O_O

Just... O_O

IC Jarkale

(Wherever):

Jarkale was utterly shocked by the fact Ignitus' team wasn't coming along in search for the key. He had hopes for their destiny, but sometimes things worked out differently. At the moment Jarkale thought of himself, JL and Kiron as messengers of the Ignitus team, three adventurers who would make the road ready for a new generation of heroes. It wasn't what Jarkale had expected, but it was interesting nonetheless. He decided he could live with that.

"Farewell, Toa", Jarkale said to Ignitus and his group. "We will make haste and then return to you."

He turned to JL and Kiron, who would undoubtedly be his partners for quite some time.

"We might start at Po-Koro, then. I know the place well, naturally, since I live there. We'll have to take the Dark Walk again, though, so we'll need all your powers and my speed. You ready to go?"

IC: "M-my arm," The Toa whimpered, "What... What happened to it?"

IC: NalitaNalita consults the chart. To her surprise, no information was available about the patient at all prior to her arrival. "I'm sorry. There's nothing here. We found you like this, unconscious, right on the doorstep. It seems we were hoping you could tell us what happened." She frowned. Nalita's first instinct was to heal the wound immediately, but she knew the Toa would never be able to have an arm again, not even a prosthesis, if she did that. Speaking of which...why hadn't one been made yet? According to the records, the Toa had been present but comatose for a few days, but there was no note of an order for a mechanical arm. Perhaps the doctors here didn't want to waste widgets ordering an arm if she didn't want a new one."It seems no order has been put in for a prosthetic arm. Would you like us to order one from Onu-Koro? It will take a few days, or longer if you'd like to add additional features beyond the basics, but their craftsmanship is unmatched." Or so I've heard, anyway.

3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

IC: "I have no idea... I can't remember anything..." The Toa said, the sinking feeling growing within her, "I don't know where I am... Does that thing you looked at... Does it at least have my name?"

IC: Nalita (Nuju-Marilion Research Hospital)"Hmm...I don't see--wait. You whispered something when you were brought in...Silbi? Does that ring any bells?"

IC: Silbi. That was it. My name. Silbi nodded slowly, feeling less afraid than how she was earlier. "The thing you mentioned earlier... A pathetic arm. What is that..?"

IC: Nalita"A prosthetic arm. It's a mechanized replacement for lost limbs. Most are fairly primitive, but the Onu-Koroans can craft arms that are almost as dexterous as natural arms, and of course, for a price, one may enhance themselves further, though obviously that sort of enhancement carries risks. Most Toa I've heard of prefer to limit themselves to the basic model so as not to inhibit their existing powers."

IC: Silbi nodded again, processing this before speaking, "So when can I leave to go find one?"

IC: NalitaNalita frowned. "I would strongly not recommend that. Once we get your other wounds patched up, one of the doctors who specializes in prosthetics can show you some options and help you pick one out. From there, you'll stay here so we can monitor your condition while we wait for the arm to be delivered. It's imperative that a professional handles the operation, so that your nervous system links up to the device properly and so your body is less likely to reject the arm."

IC: Nalita"Of course not. But you should remain here until you are well. Now, I'd like to do what I can for your other wounds--is there anything about them I should know before I begin the healing? Any sort of poison or other foreign substances that might be contaminating them?"

IC: Nalita"You have several smaller stab wounds and a truly formidable number of cuts--well, formidable if it weren't for this." Nalita taps her mask confidently. She checks the chart for the location of the largest stab wound, and gently places her hands over it, closing her eyes as she begins her task. She stifles a yawn--this was taxing work, and she wasn't even sure this was the right room, but she couldn't turn her back on a being in need.OOC: Leaving it to you whether or not the wound is successfully healing. Logically, the only reason it wouldn't (considering she's already been bandaged up) is if there's some kind of poison or venom in the wound causing additional damage.

IC:

The toa said nothing as a wave of peace brushed over her. It felt as if her problems were washing away. While Silbi didn't know what was happening, her body did. Recovery systems began to spring back into action, any bleeding wounds starting to clot and seal. Then the organics and natural armor began to re-grow.

The process of recovering from what could be considered mortal wounds (if not for such a mask the Lesterin wore) had just been shortened from a recovery period of several weeks, into several minutes.

OOC:@JL o_O Odd, ToA Pm'ed me on 24 June. Oh, well. Let's go!IC: Kiron

OOC: O_O Just... O_O IC Jarkale(Wherever): Jarkale was utterly shocked by the fact Ignitus' team wasn't coming along in search for the key. He had hopes for their destiny, but sometimes things worked out differently. At the moment Jarkale thought of himself, JL and Kiron as messengers of the Ignitus team, three adventurers who would make the road ready for a new generation of heroes. It wasn't what Jarkale had expected, but it was interesting nonetheless. He decided he could live with that. "Farewell, Toa", Jarkale said to Ignitus and his group. "We will make haste and then return to you." He turned to JL and Kiron, who would undoubtedly be his partners for quite some time. "We might start at Po-Koro, then. I know the place well, naturally, since I live there. We'll have to take the Dark Walk again, though, so we'll need all your powers and my speed. You ready to go?"

Xadah nodded his farewell to them. He checked on Oriak again to make sure."That makes sense. Let's go," Kiron said as he shouldered his pack.The threesome made their way to the Dark Walk. The large gouge in the ground was disturbing, like evil had decdided to mess around and this was the remains. Even the ground was black, and not even ashes black. It was as if the ground was... corrupted."Be wary, wild Rahkshi may be on the prowl," Kiron said. He drew his Scimitar, Fla- hang on, since when did his Scimitar get a name? Maybe he thought it up when he was in his sleep.

OOC: 24th June was the day he sent the message in the PM to me.

Impatience - the bane of all interactions in the BZPRPG.

Screw 'managing' tho there isn't any need.

IC

In his pack, JL held three flasks of water just out of 'we're so gonna get attacked' sake, and along side that, a writing pad, a pen, an iStone and food.

Lots of food. Whether it be Mega Snacks or plain and simple crisps grown and baked in the sunshine and geothermal heat of Ta-Koro, he had packs of it in his bag.

And by the time the group was already headed in the direction of the Dark Walk he'd managed to finish one and somehow buy another pack of the exact same pack in a convenience store in their path.

Soon, they managed to reach Ko-Koro's own famed Dark Walk, half rock and dirt, half ice and hail. A lot of it was damp and soggy as they walked in, and apart from the occasional lightstone that helped people see for about one feet before it faded back into pure black, the only way they managed to sufficiently see forwards was the combined fire of Kiron and the electricity of JL.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: KironThe three slowly walked. The Walk started to dip into a tunnel. Kiron led the way, his fire lighting up the way. The lightstones on the wall were all dead by now.Kiron took a swig from his bottle then realised he was out of water. He switched to his second water bottle. Somehow, the cold of Ko-Wahi still permeated their surroundings.

IC Jarkale

(Ko-Wahi, Dark Walk):

Jarkale was ready for the worst as he stepped into the Dark Walk. He had been terrified the first time he had been forced to go there. This time he was more confident, knowing that Rahkshi could be defeated. If only two Toa and a Matoran were enough...

The trio could hear the hissing of Kraata far below in the distance.

OOC: Jarkale, JL and Kiron to Kini-Nui region, Mangaia.

IC Jarkale

(Ko-Wahi, Dark Walk):

Jarkale was ready for the worst as he stepped into the Dark Walk. He had been terrified the first time he had been forced to go there. This time he was more confident, knowing that Rahkshi could be defeated. If only two Toa and a Matoran were enough...

The trio could hear the hissing of Kraata far below in the distance.

OOC: Jarkale, JL and Kiron to Kini-Nui region, Mangaia.

IC (Somewhere on the outskirts of Ko-Koro):

Lienkel sat down for a moment, slightly worn out from the jog through Ko-Koro. As he found a spot to rest, he looked up at the magnificent architecture. A true marvel, and with wind power too. Quickly he remembered the Akiri and chuckled. "Matoro was wise to build all this. If only he were wise enough to not be part of all this tension between the Koros...", the Lesterin said. Suddenly, his eyes shifted from awestruck to sad as painful memories surfaced. "Sometimes I forget the things that are the most important.", Lienkel mumbled, clearly distraught. Quickly he stood up and began walking again. "Off through Ko-Wahi we go. If we're fast, we can reach Onu-Koro before sunset.", he said, wanting to change the subject desperately.