BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Tivanu

Tivanu laughed

"Oh Viima. You don't even know my true nature. Karz i don't even know my true nature. Been hired out by so many different people and done so many different things i have lost track of what my true nature."

He leaned over and stared Viima directly in the eyes

"You need to realize that i may be a mercenary but i do not break the law. Now get your head out of your backside and realize i am here to help your group. I am not here for some personal vendetta."

His words could be compared to the coldness of the air around them

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC:

After being harassed by those inside, he left the inn grumbling under his breath. He walked down the street and saw some Toa drunk on the porch of a cabin. One looked like he passed out. He approached them and asked, "Are you the guys headed on the voyage?"

OOC: Now I go it right

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

IC: Tivanu Tivanu laughed"Oh Viima. You don't even know my true nature. Karz i don't even know my true nature. Been hired out by so many different people and done so many different things i have lost track of what my true nature." He leaned over and stared Viima directly in the eyes"You need to realize that i may be a mercenary but i do not break the law. Now get your head out of your backside and realize i am here to help your group. I am not here for some personal vendetta."His words could be compared to the coldness of the air around them

IC: "We should leave for Le-Koro soon, it's nearing sunset."

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.

OOC: I don't think we'll need Parugi, since we already know that Him is not up here - he's in Le-Koro, so there'll be nothing for Kive-Phu to smell.

IC (Weta): "Right you are, Orderin" Weta said as the lava hawk return to the Skakdi's shoulder, shaking its head slightly. He took that to mean it couldn't find anything. As for travel, I think I've solved this. Tinavu, you will reduce your weight and Viima's as much as you can, down to practically nothing. Orderin will then use a strong gust of wind to push you towards Le-Koro, and since you'll be weightless, it will push you a long way and you'll float there like a kite. Orderin, you will then teleport along behind him, giving extra gusts when needed to keep you moving quickly and in the right direction. I will be carrying you, Viima, though since you will also be weightless, we should be able to go much more quickly and avoid falling into icy lakes. Everyone got that?"

ppg2.png

OOC: I don't think we'll need Parugi, since we already know that Him is not up here - he's in Le-Koro, so there'll be nothing for Kive-Phu to smell. IC (Weta): "Right you are, Orderin" Weta said as the lava hawk return to the Skakdi's shoulder, shaking its head slightly. He took that to mean it couldn't find anything. As for travel, I think I've solved this. Tinavu, you will reduce your weight and Viima's as much as you can, down to practically nothing. Orderin will then use a strong gust of wind to push you towards Le-Koro, and since you'll be weightless, it will push you a long way and you'll float there like a kite. Orderin, you will then teleport along behind him, giving extra gusts when needed to keep you moving quickly and in the right direction. I will be carrying you, Viima, though since you will also be weightless, we should be able to go much more quickly and avoid falling into icy lakes. Everyone got that?"

IC: "Got that, time to go."

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.

Tivanu held up a hand

"Hold up there is one problem. My staff has a time limit. The effect only lasts 5 minutes."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC (Weta): "That's no problem" Weta assured him. "Five minutes will be plenty of time for me to get back to the village at kakma-speeds, and I suspect it will suffice you you as well. Besides, can't you just readjust your weight once time has run out?"

ppg2.png

Tivanu nodded

"Yes i can. Just figure i would let you all know. And Kive-phu can meet us in le-koro."

Tivanu held his staff out and first he pointed at Viima and closed his eyes. He concentrated on the staff and a bolt of energy shot from the staff. He then held the staff pointed at himself and the same thing happened

"Alright it is done. Now we have five minutes."

Edited by The Icy Wonder: Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC (Weta): Not wasting any time, Weta picked up the Matoran and dashed away south, towards the warm jungles of Le-Koro. The return journey was much quicker than the trip up the mountains, because it was downhill, he didn't have as much weight to carry and he really hated the cold of Ko-Wahi.

OOC: Weta and Viima to Le-Wahi.

ppg2.png

OOC: *slow clapping* Well done, except the only one on the porch is the passed out one and the cabin's just outside the city gates.IC(Ignitus):My eyes barely open, and a groan escapes my lips. After laying there a few minutes, I get up."Sorry, what was that?":A::k::i:

Edited by Toa Aki

Xbox LIVE: FlamingCheese77

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

Tivanu looked at Orderin

"Let me know when you are ready."

OOC: Really am just waiting for you

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Tivanu Tivanu looked at Orderin"Let me know when you are ready." OOC: Really am just waiting for you

IC: Orderin blasted Tivanu into the air with a quick gust of wind and then activated his Kualsi to follow behind.OOC: Orderin and Tivanu to Le-Wahi. Edited by Falcon Lord

My BZPRPG Profiles

IC(Ignitus, Xadah):"Nice to meet you." I shake his hand."But you must understand, I can't just let anyone who walks up to me in the crew. What can you offer to the Voyage?"Xadah picks that moment to walk out with a few bottle in his hand, one for each of the three of us."So," he says, after taking a long drink, "who're you supposed to be?":A::k::i:

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

IC:

"Well, I am supposed to be your new member for the voyage of the Red Star," he says to the Toa who just came into the conversation. "I can bring a great since of courage when needed in any situation, plus I can manipulate the stone into the area to crush the target. Though, I cannot manipulate it into making objects out of it. I have great strength, since Stone and Earth elements are the strongest, and I can be a 'hammer' in battle with...this."

He pulls out his spiked staff from his back and sets it on his left, standing up. "The spikes, will inflict more damage than a regular staff, plus my Pehkui can help infiltrate any place, if that is necessary if the location that we end up happens to be fortified."

IC: Ghlist - Ko-Koro - Setting off:

He was long done with his trip to the mountain, and had since returned back home to the Koro. His time spent there on the mountain was uneventful, as usual; part of him wished that his life could be more interesting at times. Sure, there were plenty of happenings in his own Wahi, even in his own Koro, but he was getting a little tired of the scenery. He decided that he would pack his things, and head out on an.. adventure. At least, something to keep him busy.. maybe even make some money if he searched for it.

His first stop would be Ga-Koro. Even though that was literally half an island away (and he would undoubtedly make more stops along the way), he felt like going to warmer places, and a bit of water (not frozen, for a change) sounded nice.

OOC: Ghlist to Ga-Wahi.

-Skar

IC(Ignitus):"Well then, I guess you're in. We've already got a massive bruiser, a Toa of Stone like you with a Pakari named Rerus, but he broke his arm when our prisoner tried to escape.":A::k::i:

IC: Taleen

"Ah." Taleen wasn't much of a conversationalist to begin with, so a figure of speech was the least likely thing she'd understand.

One thing she did understand was that getting over the bluff would be a pain unless their was a bridge or stairs, which she silently hoped was the case.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

"Quite efficient." Taleen said as they approached the house...though it was more of a cabin really, which situated the climate and location perfectly. "You don't have to acquire many materials when you can create then yourself. Almost makes me wish I had your powers...almost." Taleen smirked, stopping at the door as she waited for Nelan to unlock it. Not that she couldn't have forced her way in, but she decided for the time being she needed to act civil, plus it was probably rigged with explosives.
Edited by A billion cats

Taleen let herself in as Nelan opened the door. She looked around the cabin, observing every detail of her surroundings as she could. She did this instinctively whenever she entered an unfamiliar location. Knowing your surroundings was key to survival, even in a seemingly harmless cabin...filled with explosives.

Taleen entered the room after taking a good look around, then she began to look through every nook and cranny she could find. She did this for a couple minutes before becoming satisfied that their was nothing hidden save the stuff you'd normally expect in a guest room. "It will do I suppose."

IC:Three Toa and Gukko flew into the cold Ko-Wahi night. Each wore a cloak, a relic from a previous trip here during the ILS hostage situation.

Vorok landed outside the village, dropping off Echo, his gravity powers allowing him and the supplies he brought to land safely. And Vorok had brought plenty in the way of supplies. A set of five large sacks included eight Volo Lutu Launchers, quivers with 200 extra arrows, a spare sword and round shield, metal tools for woodworking, including hammers, nails, and saws, several axes and pickaxes, an anvil, two coils of rope, three disk launchers with gravity-fed clips, a full bag of photothermic powder, three months supply of Gukko feed, and enough seeds from a Toa of Plantlife to start a small farm. Vorok had gone to great lengths to get all this, pulling on old connections, mostly debts from his years as a mercenary, as well as spending some of his personal money on equipment-he had no clue if these people were prepared for the unknowns of long voyage at sea. To that end, he had brought as much equipment as he could.

Behind him, Cy, Kivar and Echo landed.

OOC: From Le. Toa Aki, these guys are here for the Red Star Expedition. Could you do me the favor of finding them? Norik said to look for you outside the city OOC.

Edited by Tabby: Toa of Cats

OOC: Sorry this took so long.IC(Ignitus):I look up to the sky and see a trio of Gukko Birds like the ones we arrived on flying overhead, landing not far from here. Still, it would be a pain to find them in this snowstorm so late at night. I decide to go alone, using fire to light my way. Eventually, I come to three Toa dismounting from the Gukko."What's your business here?" I ask, pointing my flaming sword at them.:a::k::i:

IC:

Potas looked in the direction Ignitus went. Apparently someone had arrived. He didn't know who, but pretty sure they are part of the Red Star Voyage, seeing that they came here. He didn't feel like going out there without some light source, so he just stayed there looking out for anything.