BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

OOC: Is it safe to assume the guards are gone?IC: Kiron"I understand your situation, but you have to abide by our laws. We cannigione let you two fight for the intention of killing," Kiron said"But... you could duel each over until one of them loses their weapon, and the if Ignitis loses, Oriak goes free or whatever it is he wants. If Oriak loses, Ignitus turns him over to the authorities." Kiron suggested.

IC(Ignitus, Oriak):Suddenly, an idea pops into my head."We'll finish the discussion about what murder is and isn't later. How about we duel. Oriak wins, he can feel free to kill me. I win, and he takes us to Radriar."I turn to Oriak."You do know where he is, don't you?"Oriak looks at me, obviously still thinking he should be calling the shots. "Maybe," he says.I turn to Kiron. "What d'you say?":A::k::i:

Edited by Toa of Awesomeness

Xbox LIVE: FlamingCheese77

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

IC(Ignitus):"Gravus? Rerus?" I ask."Well," Gravus responds, "I'd prefer you kill him, but if he can lead us to Radriar, by all means.""I don't know him," says Rerus. "Do what you want.""I still think we should kill him slowly and painfully for everything," says Xadah, "but I guess you could care less."I turn to Jarkale and JL. "Well? Anything to say?":A::k::i:

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

OOC

Help! I can't keep up with you youngins!

NPC- Ko-Koro Guard

The guards had been silent as ice statues during this exchange. Each of the guards silently sized up the accused murderer, matching his mask, build, armor, face, and general look with the recorded criminals they knew well. Each of them quickly realized that his crimes had not been committed within Ko-Koro, and possibly not on the island itself.

"If I might make a suggestion," the guard who had spoken before said again. "I would like to remind you that in this village, at least, willful killing of another sentient being will always be considered murder no matter the threat to your honor. If you wish to redeem it via combat, I might advise you to do so outside the village walls. The Ko-Matoran do not take kindly to disturbances of the peace."

One of the guards adjusted his grip on his spear.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC(Xadah):"Y'know," I hear Xadah muttering, "my cabin ain't far from here. Maybe I'll stop by and grab my stuff later.":A::k::i:

Edited by Toa of Awesomeness

NPC- Sanctum Guards
The guards watched them go, and shadowed them until the group had been swallowed up into the night beyond the gates.
One of the guards sighed. “I remember when Ko-Koro was free from quarrels and strife. We could sit and contemplate life as much as we wished, and no emissaries from Po-Koro or duels to the death over half imagined slights would spring up in the streets.”
Another snorted. “Yes, and we’d lose a Matoran ever third moon to Makuta’s Rahi or his unnatural snowstorms. I can’t say I miss living under a tyrant’s shadow.”
“There was a time before Makuta,” the first responded.
“And if you could actually remember it, we’ll all applaud your good memory in your old age,” said the one with the exotic mask and spear. A couple guards laughed.
The white figures turned and began to vanish into the night again, some stoic and silent, some chatting softly as their never ending patrols continued.
The guard was always watching.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC Jarkale

(Ko-Koro, somewhere?):

"Wait a second here", Jarkale said to the quarrelling Toa. "You think this is a way to settle the dispute? Your mission does not afford room for that, Ignitus! You have important matters to deal with, not murder other Toa!"

IC

JL looked at Jarkale. He realized that Jarkale, while seemingly ldiotic, had a heart purer than the collective light of the sun or the cumulated shadows in the darkness. He believed in a clear future, and whether that meant he was stupid, or inexperienced, it was still nice knowing that somebody was out there, fully trusting in Destiny's plan to lead people for the better.

'Jarkale,' JL said, hoping to both temporarily make the matoran be a little bit quieter, and also to not intervene in the ensuing right, 'What is the point of a road to walk if at every turn, at every corner, there's a twist, a jump, a step for you to trip on?'

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Tivanu Tivanu nodded slowly "Well i hope he is not to mad about me nearly breaking his mask. I mean i was hired as a bodyguard. I was doing my job."He laughed rather abruptly"Eh i don't think that turage will cause much problems."

IC: "Probably not, although she did seem to be quite cunning."OOC: Do you think I should PM the players of Orderin's companions?

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.

IC: KironKiron nodded."Even better. I don't think the authorities would jail him anyway," Kiron said."So, are the combatatnts ready? No outside help, one weapon, one mask power, elemental powers allowed. First to fall, loses his weapon or is injured loses the duel. If Ignitis wins, OriK leads us to Radriar without sabotaging us. If Oriak wins, he goes free, without us pursuing him ever again. Unless someone else has a bone to pick with him, in which case we cannot do anything about it. Do the combatants accept?" Kiron said.

IC: Tivanu

Tivanu considered a few things

"Yes she was quite cunning. And must say she was smart in hiring me as a bodyguard."

OOC: Well considering the user who has viima is already in this topic specifically Toatapio Nuva so i am surprised he has not posted anything. But yeah i would message them about it

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC(Ignitus):I walk over to Jarkale."I don't have all the details yet, but if I'm right, Oriak's no team member of mine. I'm pretty sure we were enemies," I say, turning to Gravus for confirmation. He nods."Besides," I continue, "even if we were teammates, he's lost any honor he had by trying to murder me, Rerus, and even you.":A::k::i:

IC: Tivanu Tivanu considered a few things"Yes she was quite cunning. And must say she was smart in hiring me as a bodyguard." OOC: Well considering the user who has viima is already in this topic specifically Toatapio Nuva so i am surprised he has not posted anything. But yeah i would message them about it

IC: "Yes, she seemed to be quite devious."OOC: He probably hasn't posted anything because Viima can't get to Ko-Koro without the help of Weta.

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.

IC: Guron

As Guron got to the Drifts, he realized that he was standing in Ko-Koro. He could see Huts and Matoran scurrying around. Guron was lost.* The task seemed so simple. Find the shop get the supplies, then go.

OOC: *And so am I. I recall there being a shop in Ko-Koro, but I need to find where it is before I can get the stuff I need.

2xu8Ptu.png

"I honestly think if i run into her i will capture her just to collect the bounty on her head."

OOC: Well that would make it difficult

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Tivanu "I honestly think if i run into her i will capture her just to collect the bounty on her head." OOC: Well that would make it difficult

IC: "Well then, I would have no problem with you collecting the bounty on her head it serves her right for trying to assassinate the Akiri of Ga-Koro."OOC: Yes it does, I PMed the player of Weta.

My BZPRPG Profiles

Tivanu grinned lightly as he heard this

"Well i would be collecting the full bounty. By chance did you hear where she had escaped to?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Tivanu nodded very slowly

"Well guess that is where i will go after i help you kill this invisible murderer."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: @Falcon Lord and Vox: As you said, I'm not RPing with Viima here because he's waiting for Weta to transport him.

IC Jarkale

(Ko-Koro):

Jarkale sighed. "Ok, I believe you. Maybe he's not part of the team. If you want to fight, then fight. I think I'll just shut my mouth and do my job."

With that he took out some writing equipment to record the upcoming events.

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

IC: Zieta

It was morning now, although Zieta had sort no such sleep. She stoop up straight and dusted the snow of her. She nudged Tayis awake. If he wanted to come with her then good, but if not, it would be a journey she would take regardless of his company.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

IC: Tayis

"Morning," he said, glancing towards the tunnel entrance. "Weather any better?"

He was fairly certain that it wouldn't matter to Zieta, who would plough on regardless. Knowing Ko-Wahi, and his luck, there would probably still be a blizzard outside that they would have to endure.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't