[Bionicle] Two Po-Matoran!

Seltz

15400904626_0cf54771fd_z.jpg

https://www.flickr.com/photos/114035403@N02/sets/72157647895428858/

The one on the left hails from the town of Mediellan in the center of the White Dune Sea, near Onu-Koro. This matoran staunchly defends his hometown from violent rahi under the Makuta's influence. His name is Naiit.

The other, Lelan, is a rug merchant in the iron and adobe landscape of the shoreside city of Dondo. 

Comments? Criticisms? I welcome all! :D

• Upvote 1

I like the designs, little too big for Matoran, but I can see them as Turaga! Also, the color scheme is not the greatest IMO. The white parts, orange sword and red pins stand out quite a bit. :)

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

Check out my MOC, one of the new generation of Toa on Spherus Magna!

***Toa Kyraan***

I see what you mean about the scale, but it's more my style.  I like building detailed things, and with scale comes detail.  My toa are at least a head taller than the matoran, some that I have planned are as big as titans. 

My headcanon has diverged quite a bit from Greg's fanfic-tier cave scribblings.

Also, I chose the white because, well, White Dune Sea, and the sword is that color because I never bought OG Kopaka, and orange is kiiiiinda like brown so I thought I could get away with it.  Yeah I ran out of black pins ;-;

Pillaged some old Rakshi for some black pins, the difference is amazing

15430497841_e266072354_z.jpg

Also, nicer, more somber-toned sword.

Pillaged some old Rakshi for some black pins, the difference is amazing

I acquired several '01 sets rather recently, and there's no telling how many black pins I have.

I really like the way the MOCs look, though I feel that the torsos are too short, and the legs too long.

Well I wanted some gangly, almost cartoonish proportions for the po/onu/ko-matoran.  Others, like the Ta, Ga, and Le, matoran will have more humanoid forms.