Mainimag0206.jpgImage

imag0212.jpg

imag0208.jpg
imag0210.jpg
Dreamer
For BBC Contest #71
Gallery when public.

---

Well, this one took me about a couple of hours to build, and linger than that to get photos of (curse you camera). I finally got the photos earlier and didn't have time to upload them until now.
Anyway, the Dreamer! it's my tallest MOC yet, and i packed in a lot of stuff for this one. See if you can locate all firearms and the wrench!

Comments, criticisms, and Walrus appreciated!

Edited by Ghidora131
  • Upvote 3

Well that's almost as horrifying as you.

Edit: Please be specific in your feedback!

-Wind-

Fine. As Shadow says later on in this topic, it's hard to make out the details when compared to such a dark background, I would also like to see some kind of anything telling what the Dreamer actually is. Overall, I give this topic, and not necessarily the MOC itself, a four out of ten.

-Petewa-

Edited by Petewa
  • Upvote 2

I'd love to give some decent feedback on this, as I tend to love your work. But, honestly, I can't see it. None of the pictures show it off well. I can tell it's made almost entirely of black, which doesn't show up well in dimly-lit areas. Might I suggest retaking the photos in a lighter environment? I can only made out a small handful of details, as it is.

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Here, have a walrus.  And some comments.

Seems to me that people are more scared of tall things because my entry is also the tallest MOC on my desk.  I like the spindly, skeletal look, but the way you have it holding baby Ghiddy is just poetry.

Also, I feel your pain... I think, after this contest, cameras might go to the top of my list of Most Hated Technology.  And it's very hard for me to hate something more than a printer =P

Good luck!

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

I'd love to give some decent feedback on this, as I tend to love your work. But, honestly, I can't see it. None of the pictures show it off well. I can tell it's made almost entirely of black, which doesn't show up well in dimly-lit areas. Might I suggest retaking the photos in a lighter environment? I can only made out a small handful of details, as it is.

Sure, i linked them to the main post.

Here, have a walrus.  And some comments.

Seems to me that people are more scared of tall things because my entry is also the tallest MOC on my desk.  I like the spindly, skeletal look, but the way you have it holding baby Ghiddy is just poetry.

Also, I feel your pain... I think, after this contest, cameras might go to the top of my list of Most Hated Technology.  And it's very hard for me to hate something more than a printer =P

Good luck!

...Baby Ghiddy? that's a new one. :P I really loved the way i added the lower jaw to the mantax head. It seems to fix the whole piece.

That's pretty creepy.

Good luck in the contest.

Um, thanks!