WVU, if I was to compile a list of underrated comic makers on BZP, you would have to be at the top somewhere. Seriously.The Halloween comic was AMAZING. That is pretty much exactly how I would behave in a zombie apocalypse. EXACTLY. When I wasn't, you know, killing zombies n' junk.Also, Bio wonders why we are all so wrathful towards him? That's why.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

nonononono, you're doing it wrong. You have to take the nuke and push it somewhere else.~Exon :hau:

I would post saying only, "You're awesome," but I would get reported for spam, and rightfully so. Then I would have to delete my own post or maybe leave an edit telling myself to read the rules, which I wrote. You get the picture.

As you can see, I support the "put a windrider quote in your sig" movement. I do hope it catches on.

O kewl. I be Tohunga. But I suh tinee. owell.

-{ Bad Images }- -{ What Just Happened 2.0 }-

I understand. Ham makes me cry too. :P Also, THAT is a boss turkey right there.~Exon :hau:

I would post saying only, "You're awesome," but I would get reported for spam, and rightfully so. Then I would have to delete my own post or maybe leave an edit telling myself to read the rules, which I wrote. You get the picture.

As you can see, I support the "put a windrider quote in your sig" movement. I do hope it catches on.

It should've been, "We take the other country's money" "and move it to our banks"~Exon :hau:

Wait he's going to use violence to stop those who try to stop violence with violence :???: , well at least it would work until others see he's using violence to stop those who try to stop violence with violence and then they'll try to stop him by using violence.

I'm just ToaD

I do enjoy the rage races quite a lot. Challenge accepted guy just happens to be one of my favorites, right beside poker face(Which I happen to use a lot).Now folks, I believe the term is virtual insahomisuicide.~Exon :hau:

Alright, it's about time I read these. I've been meaning to for quite a while.Most of these comics are hilarious.I lol'd at the noob calling that guy a pinata.And the reference to that one taco commercial was funny too.Anyway, there's way too many funny parts for me to comment on so I'll just stop there. Great job!

button.png