Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

I suppose I can't critise you; I've already written my chapter, and I still haven't put it up.

I'd say that was a good purchase. You should never feel buyers remorse.

Wait 'til you've read the chapter. :lol:

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

“Maybe now the queen of a Piraka might keep her word and free me…”
Queen of a Piraka: Queen of a thief/murderer.
Chapter 4: Queen of the Nest
Queen of the Nest = Queen of a Piraka?Phrase in common. Most likely deliberate.
A '''nest''' is place of refuge built to hold an animal's eggs and/or provide a place to raise their offspring.
Eggs/offspring = Thieves. Possbily representing place of refuge, but unlikely. Nest, almost like a web. Web sounds unoriginal, therefore nest.Now tell me: Am I right? Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Wait, did Red and Blue buy the invention or are they stopping someone from insulting their product?...Shut up... :PI'll say you're awfully close. Very close in fact. But unfortunately, not quite there. :P

Nest, representing place of refuge. She controls all the thieves, all the murderers, everyone. And she wants that Skrall dead. Question is: Why? I'll need a bit more material for that, but still.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Alright, I'll commend you on getting this far. Fortunately, I've spun the web just a teensy bit more intricately than that. A bit. Not by much, but enough. :P

Web. Spun. Metaphor. Suggests a lack of simplicity; Detailed, intricate.Therefore, she doesn't just control murderers and thieves. That wouldn't be enough. No, no. She controls much more. Much, much more. :sly:

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Now you're just going crazy. Oh god, what have I created. :P

Suggesting that I've gone far; Too far.Alternatively, you're commenting on my attempt to analyse your every word for clues where there are none.Still, you can PM me on exactly where I've gone wrong, as other readers may comment in this topic.But I can't see any flaws in my theory quite yet.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

You have created the most valuable commodity known to inter-dimensional entities, chaos.Something I shall not read so as to preserve my ability to sow chaos and spread madness amongst my peers.Three examples that prove the inverse of a conjecture, on the subject of movies and spoilers and sequels.

Edited by Killer_myr

Deadly: Suggests the ability to pose a threat, and that attacks are fatal. Darksteel: Not a real metal, therefore, Myr are also not real.Suggestion that if I can't accept someone for who they are, I have a problem. What if someone refuses to allow you to accept them for who they are? Changes in personality? Lies, deceit?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

I'm gonna try and get closer... I'm gonna figure out the finale in the penultimate chapter.

I vote we change the subject before people complain this has turned into TBKS thread! :PWhy can't you just accept me for someone who just can't accept someone?

You got NINJA'D!

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]