Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

I can spell Raccoon, watch. F-L-I-P-P-E-R! Beautiful last words.

69 Days to a Better Body

Days left: 45 | Days completed: 24 | Yesterday: Shoulder's & Glutes - Today's: Triceps - Tomorrow's: Biceps

Miles Completed: 123(+2 Miles) | Today's Time: 1H

8330_s.gif

Exercise time was too bloody hard to fix...forgot to track a few days...sorry.

MOCs: Sah n Dibum - Vehicles Part 1 - Mouldi Pheats - Daleks

Stories: Adventures in the LegoVerse

Interesting Stuff: Shows You're Watching

Where's Greg?

69 Days to a Better Body

Days left: 45 | Days completed: 24 | Yesterday: Shoulder's & Glutes - Today's: Triceps - Tomorrow's: Biceps

8330_s.gif

Hedgehogs, spiny hamsters with Bob Hope Noses. A quote from a moderately recent movie.

69 Days to a Better Body

8330_s.gif

Some colourful BZRPG profiles. Also, I'm curious. What exactly is the meaning of 'gyre' in this context?

"Only the insane equate pain with success.

Only the savage regard endurance of pain as a measure of worth.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

NEXT TIME I SEE THE RACCOON I WILL GO COMPLETELY OFF THE DEEP END IN EVERY WAY.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

I think it's a bit late for that, oh time-y one. I, Proditor, am taking over for Pirok temporarily as I need something to do now I am dead in BZPRPG, and need something to do. Okay, I'm gonna say whoever wrote Homestuck is very imaginative.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

LotL HAS GONE OFF THE DEEP END IN EVERY WAY. I am his split personality, here to fill in. I can speelllfk rrrrakuun! Edited by Last of the Time Lords

it was technically not INVENTED. I have previousl emailed friends as this alternate personality. I just was called to return when LotTL's main personality had a mental breakdown. the raccoon is adorable

umm.. nothing. apart from me, and Proditor, and the near destruction of the universe.

And I would've gotten away from it if it weren't for you. I don't care what you would've gotten away with, Proditor. You don't exist. FYI, the taking over-the-universe thing is just temporarily side-tracked, I'll take care of it now. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/withstupid.gif

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Takng over the universe sounds bad. In the name of Hapori Tohu, in the name of Homestuck, and John Egbert, and Gamzee Makara, In the name of The Doctor, and Daleks, and Silence, In the name of raccoons, lolcats, and Makuta, in the name of Harry Potter, and all that is good and just, i will stop you! Nice sig raccoon, Pirok, by the way.

So, you have resorted to the power of the raccoon? Well... the PM ruse... was a distraction! The name of the raccoon is written all over the walls of the room you are in!

Kay. No more split personalities for me. Meaingful Tahu quote, and adorable raccoon. :)D'awww.

Edited by Last of the Time Lords

I've only just noticed, you seem to have two seperate BZRPG characters... with the same name. Which is also yours.

A few hours? What if I read it five minutes before you change it?And that's because there was a time-travel thing going on, but Tuck told me to change it. And now there's a rhyme that will explain the storyline, that will be said by Proditor after the events described have taken place. I will only reveal it by specific request, and I will do so bit. by. bit.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

D'aww, raccoony raccoon is raccoony. Also, new sig, describe to your heart's content.