Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

I've read 'The Blogge of Lorde Hubert'.

Sweet, I've seen some books of his I want to buy. Trouble is, I think I have a back catalogue of about 20-30 books to get through (I'm a compulsive buyer. It sucks.).

If you're getting any, get The Gates. It's a cross between horror and comedy, which should guarantee it's a failure, but somehow it isn't. It's my favourite book. :)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

a nicely coloured expanded multivverse banneran also some pbzpsan finally a link to your latest my owwn crayationsotterwwise knowwn as mocs

"Only the insane equate pain with success.

Only the savage regard endurance of pain as a measure of worth.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

Hi to you too, Superbionicle.

The first example of a story with a non-happy ending that he thinks of is Titanic?

That's a tiny extract from an 18-panel-long conversation, which I think is very funny. And yes, it is. Why do you ask?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Hi to you too, Superbionicle.

The first example of a story with a non-happy ending that he thinks of is Titanic?

That's a tiny extract from an 18-panel-long conversation, which I think is very funny. And yes, it is. Why do you ask?
I usually think of Romeo & Juliet when I think of sad endings. Oh well, probably just me. XDOkay, back on topic, it's a comic with McToran in it. Edited by Superbionicle

superpaper_624_1255384923.jpg

"By me... Count Bleck! The chosen executor of the Dark Prognosticus... is Count Bleck! The fine fellow prophesied to come to this dimension... is also Count Bleck!"

Everything has a happy ending? Cue shots of dying people in poor countries. Yup, real happy indeed. Oh yeah, let's try movies! Umm... Romeo & Juliet! That's a real happy ending indeed,P.S. That scene is deleted from the episode "Human Nature" but you could look it up. Actually, not really deleted but was fast forwarded so Martha could reach instruction number 23 faster. The directors just told David Tennant to talk randomly for about a minute just for kicks. You could find it on that video website, though.

I KNOW THAT BIT! I WATCHED HUMAN NATURE ABOUT A MONTH AGO!

P.S. That scene is deleted from the episode "Human Nature" but you could look it up. Actually, not really deleted but was fast forwarded so Martha could reach instruction number 23 faster. The directors just told David Tennant to talk randomly for about a minute just for kicks. You could find it on that video website, though.

Ah, I remember that bit now. :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]