Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

I've read about a different kind of Void once, in a Star Wars novel. It was.... unnerving.

And, Valenti, you read (past tense) them? You actually READ them? :o

Eheh, no. ^^;

It is still rather odd not seeing a picture of BoA in your sig or avatar.

She'll return in either one of them in the new year. ^_^

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

So...you crashed every universe together.And made a singularity, dead center in the middle of the crash site, and created a comic series there...hoo boy.

It's not that simple. It's more wibbley wobbley timey wimey.How come the banner is from RXC 2.12 when 2.42 is up?

2.42. You could've just doubled it.

Titanic has a sort-of happy ending, given the whole thing is told from Rose's perspective, so her survival makes it happy, as well as the ending scene where she sees Leo one more time.

It's a metaphor-type-thing. It's funny. Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

You still haven't said what NieR stands for.

But it's still happy. Makes most people smile.

TBH, by the end, the acting was so bad I was cheering for the iceberg. :P (I'm Irish; Don't complain about me being insensitive, I live in the city where the ship itself was BUILT! I have a right to make jokes)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Nobody is who they seem... Interesting...

The only reason anyone watches Titanic is for the scene where the guy falls onto the propeller. Good times.

Don't forget about...Oh yeah, only creepy people watch it for that part.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

There're two ships now! :ohmy:

I know of more things that don't have a happy ending, like life. :P

What if you die asleep? Or die for unknown reasons in a field of flowers? Or surrounded by loved ones, in a field of flowers? Or... Nevermind.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Those eyes! It's... staring into my very soul...

Apparently that grey Matoran has only been exposed to things that are about fluffy rainbow unicorns that gallop on cotton candy roads.

Nah, Fezzy's usually a real cynic. :PThat's the only time he was ever optimistic.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Pinkie Pie is not only breaking the Fourth Wall, but she's ripping through the Multiverse as well.

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Well, the left ship is from the Klingon Defense Force and the right one is from the Federation Starfleet and in Star Trek Online, they are at war.These ones are allies though, since I fly 'em. :PTitanic. Ah yes, quite a titanic undertaking at the time.

f9Qcky7.png

You have defied Star Trek logic! How will we get you to behave normally? Oh, I know!You will be assimilated.

Well, the left ship is from the Klingon Defense Force and the right one is from the Federation Starfleet and in Star Trek Online, they are at war.These ones are allies though, since I fly 'em. :PTitanic. Ah yes, quite a titanic undertaking at the time.

I should know; I live where it was built. The ship, not the film. Films aren't built.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

I'm already part of the herd. :PSometimes I don't like happy endings, especially when the media it's in doesn't deserve one.

f9Qcky7.png

Good to know. In that case, I'll just blow you up. *Puts fingers against sides of head in order to blow up Valenti's brain*Yeah, have to agree about that point on media. *Cough* Rom-com *Cough*

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

More advanced than you think. :PNieR... Think I remember reading a review of it.

Edited by Valenti

f9Qcky7.png