Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

Ah, this game is back.Hmm... seems like a blue dude and a mummy girl.

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

What is this, animé?

BIONICLE fanfiction with blatant, unfunny Ghostbuster references?What is this HF.
No, one of the characters is idiotic and has a tendency to occasionally refer to things that don't exist in BIONICLE canon.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

How do you think we'd pull it off?Maybe, once we've both finished our respective trilogies, we could co-author a fourth, connecting them!One question, though: in The Best Kept Secrets, how long has it been since Teridax was defeated?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

So, you only have a rough outline of Before and After?The Eleventh Hour's still just an outline for me, as is the first part of Dark Mirror. The second part's near enough set in stone, though.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Seriously. You've changed the banner, you've changed the font size, you've given underlines...Everything's fine except the underlines.

Oh okay. Pirok can throw fireballs now? I thought he was a time-whatever type Matoran.

Read the epic, all will be explained in The Eleventh Hour.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]