Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

I know how that RPG ends.I watched the sequel.

Now that you mention it...The world as I know it will not end because the Mystix have awakened. Why? I watched the sequel.

At what point did I say there would be a sequel? Maybe the Mystix will win in my epic. Maybe I will destroy the heroes. You may never know.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Sequels tell you the endings in their beginnings so its pointless to see earlier entries for their endings. That's why it's always best to read the last chaper of the book first, and only see Star Wars Episode IV.

The world as I know it will not end because the Mystix have awakened. Why? I watched the sequel.

At what point did I say there would be a sequel? Maybe the Mystix will win in my epic. Maybe I will destroy the heroes. You may never know.
You didn't. But but there will be sequel chapters to your current ones. And the world as I know it won't end. But someone else's will. Edited by Terminus24

I have The Legend of Zelda, Zelda II, The Minish Cap, Four Swords Anniversary Edition, and Ocarina of Time 3D. And I haven't finished any of them.

Sequels tell you the endings in their beginnings so its pointless to see earlier entries for their endings. That's why it's always best to read the last chaper of the book first, and only see Star Wars Episode VI.

If you meant to write IV I agree. If you meant to write VI, I don't agree.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Ooh, you changed it! My criticism suggestion was put to use!

Star Wars is a really, really obvious ending spoiler... The sequels came out before the prequels... !SPOILER ALERT!!! ANAKIN IS DARTH VADER!!!... We knew that waaay before it was in the movie.

At least we didn't know about Emperor Palpatine.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

There's no sadistic freak in me! How dare you suggest that! :headbonk:

Why's the grey guy got to be so argumentative?

For the plot. Have you read the comics?Fezzy is the second-funniest character, coming short only to Pirok himself.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]