Bionifight 3:

Fighty

Nice job, guys. Also, Fighty, it's Mjölnir. Unless you did that on purpose. ToD turned his flags into a lasso, which he then used to round up a large amount of cowboy-eskimos. These he then focused on Kokahu. Smiling, he summoned an orchestra of sonic toa which began to play epic music. The toa of dancing danced to the music, paying no attention to the massive damage the sonic orchestra was causing to his enemies.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Flung to the ground by sonic waves and peppered with bullets from the E-CH (Eskimo-Cowboy Hybrids) Kokahu sent his shadow, who was immune to such trivialities to attack ToD. Then Kokahu realized that ToD broke the rules by summoning an army on his first post. Angered by the blatant disobedience of the rules Kokahu summoned Fighty in his bucket (not an easy thing to when you're be shot with enough bullets to kill an army and blasted with sonic waves) and caused ToD to lose all his powers, disband the army of De-Toa and turn the E-CH's on the miscreant.

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

Kokahu was teleported fully healed into a place of nightmares and instantly the Eskimo-cowboy hybrids (no offense to any real Eskimo's or cowboys) started to shoot his feet making him do a ridiculous dance. OOC: And has the earthquake upgrade for my Tesla Toaster been approved Fighty?

Yes, it has. @ToD: I meant to do that. What's Rinlojm backwards, after all? Edited by TheMightyFighty

calvin_and_hobbes_under_tree.jpg

After using the bucket on ToD Kokahu smacked his fellow toa in the face with the flat of his halberd and whipped the other end up between his enemies legs in a blow that would leave his enemy disabled before using the new feature on his Tesla Toaster to focus the devastating power of an earthquake onto ToD's nose. OOC: Thanks Fighty!

@MoC: Except no. I quote:

• [*]
You must have at least five posts in this topic before you can summon your first army.[*]Keep your armies Bionicle-related. No Orcs, Pokemon or ReDeads, please.[*]Keep the numbers down until you have fifteen posts in this topic. After you have reached fifteen posts, you may summon an army with the maximum size of 1 million soldiers.[*]Your army can easily be annihilated if a player has a Special Weapon.[*]The first army you ever summon can only have 100 soldiers.[*]If you summon a new army, your old army spontaneously combusts and can no longer fight.

Not per round. ;) However, ToD was still dancing, he felt filled with elemental energy, and the orchestra was still playing. In fact, the earthquake enhanced the awesomeness of the scene, what with them now shaking while playing. While still dancing, the toa of dance whipped the Reignbringer up to block the toaster. "Sorry, lad. The music must keep going," he said with a grin. To finish his attack, he kicked his enemy in the face.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

'Sokay ToD used the Reignbringer to block the kick (likely making Kokahu's foot extra crispy). His flags punched the shadow behind him him. How did he know the shadow was attacking? Easy. One of the orchestral toa shouted a warning. With this having been said, he stabbed towards his opponent. XD

Kokahu's shadow was flung back and grumbling again he summoned an army of 332 piraka shadows who ground ToD's army into the ground before attacking ToD and one master matoran organist to play Toccata and Fugue in D-Minor while Kokahu had his foot burnt but because he was hopping franticly because of said foot injury, he inadvertently dodged the thrust and electrified his halberd before slashing the toa of dancing who was an easy target as he had overextended himself with the powerful spear thrust and could not dodge.

"Yo!/Don't attack my bro!/," cried KO. He'd just finished beginning to turn his rap book into the Book of Thor, and had been interrupted by the sound of those fighting near him. Now he stood off to the side slightly and cocked his head. "He's still too cool to go/And he's got a friend/Who I don't wanna end!," he continued, voice rising in intensity. "Let's get my bro dancer instead/He's one guy whose got an un-needed head," suggested the rapper, flicking two blades out of their scabbards to catch them twixt his teeth and in his right hand even as he tossed Rinlöjm into the air. Grabbing it in left hand as his right peace sign'd with sword raised to summon the power of Thor, the toa teleported into ToD's orchestra via the bifrost and began smashing and slicing through as he teleported around in it, adding the occasional Thor-summoned thunderbolt. "Wooh!/Ooh~/Don't leave me alone/," he yelled to Nujanii while continuing his assault, "We're mates, not bones!/As Thor said:/'Whoeva's a bro's gotta help eachotha's head'!" You guys can expect KO to start quoting a lot more from his 'Book of Thor' and worshiping Thor in general right now...I'm hoping to see said book one fight; it'd be pretty interesting to see what he came up with about Thor, to say the least xP -The Fearless Leader

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Kayzata Kayzata waited for his teammate to respond, but wasted no time in defeating an opponent. He realized that Nujanii was only yards away from him, so he ran up behind the Toa, and impaled him with a sword dripping with plasma. He then ripped his sword out of his opponent's chest, and sent a concentrated beam of plasma at ToD and Kokahu.

Nujanii Nujanii felt himself become impaled. Nujanii quickly whipped around and at close range hit Kayzata with a level 1 disk of reconstitute at random. Nujanii then wished that he could summon a Toa with a mask of healing. Nujanii stumbled to a conveniently placed sign and leaned on it, groaning in pain.Oh well played, Skarloth! Well played. It just wouldn't be realistic to easily recover from that.

Edited by kanohi_master

Remember, Nujanii, this isn't supposed to be realistic. The first post says you can decapitate your opponents. Think of a funny way to heal yourself. ToD flipped out of the way of the attacks and summoned an army of earth and sand elementals, five thousand to be exact. these elementals put forth their power to lift the entire area and flip it upside-down, effectively destroying everyone. Oddly enough, the new, formerly underground portion looked exactly like what was upwards. Well, besides the fact that there were no other combatants besides his teammate and the elementals. While waiting for everyone to burrow up, the toa created a massive sculpture of ice that consisted of ponies, a baby dragon, some buffalo, a zebra, some dogs, and what-have-you with the words "Friendship is Magic" spelled at the front. Smirking at his masterpiece, ToD leaned against one of the letters.

KO, however, was not one to stop when the very earth itself was getting lifted and turned over. Blipping into the bifrost again, he returned atop the sculpture. The Toa of Lightning turned up his nose in disgust at the work of art's overt propaganda and spat. "Friendship ain't magic/It's just super-tragic/...Eeyay," he proclaimed, holding aloft MC Hammer Rinlöjm in an epic pose. By now, however, the elementals had noticed his presence, so Octopus made the peace sign with his other hand to summon an army of three thousand Sonics and Plasma toa. The Sonics Toa had by now become accustomed to the wants of their master. Setting up a good rapping beat bongo drum system, the toa of music began to play while the Toa of Plasma danced, engulfing the earth and sand elementals in plasma to destroy them. Meanwhile, KO had leapt off his perch and now flew down towards ToD, still in the same weapons configuration as he brought down Rinlöjm towards his foe's head and the dirk in his hand towards his wings. "Fall/You shall!/Ya fool!/Ya drool!," spat out the toa rapidly.

[Profiles]

"Yarg, we are fallin' off the edge of the world, yarg!" Captain Fatbeard as he improbably jumped downward through the ground to get to ToD. When he reached the other side he sprayed the ice sculpture with a fine spray of salt water. The salt melted onto it the words "...but over rated". Captain Fatbeard then directed his massive repeating cannon at ToD and began to fire it graditiously. -don't touch my pocket protector

Three great comedies at one low, low price....NOTHING!

Three late-middle age matoran think of something they want to do before they kick the bucket.

Choose Your Own Bionicle Adventure (archived)

Navigate your way through a myriad of meaningless choices as you try to not make a fool of yourself in perhaps the only comedy ever written almost entirely in spoiler tags.

Useless BZP Junk that you Must Have!!!

Get to your phone, whip out your credit card, and prepare to buy some useless BZPower related junk that has no benefit on society except that you want it!!!

joehalobanner.jpg

Kayzata Kayzata had been crushed during the ground-flipping, but he crawled back up through the ground, arising to his full height. He looked at the sculpture, and shrugged, but saw Fatbeard assaulting ToD with his weapon. He ran up behind said Fatbeard, and quickly decapitated him from behind, impaling him as well, and tossing him away as nothing more than a bag of meat. He then slipped on a piece of well placed ice, and fell head first in front of ToD, dazing him. OOC: I've always wanted to do that without punishment. X3 -Kayzata

Kokahu woke and found himself underground so he sighed and summoned a quick-heal rahkshi to heal him and a Brutaka wearing a tux who said. "To the surface sir?" After nodding at the tux-wearing Brutaka, Kokahu found himself on the surface and big again, "Dimensional energy sure is strange." He said to himself. Though he had always been fighting against ToD he had developed a strong respect for him and seeing Cole and Kayzata beating on him Kokahu blasted them with a barrage of ice, electrified daggers, baguettes and earthquakes. OOC: Sorry for being gone for so long.

Edited by MoC1

Nujanii Nujanii, still reeling, wondered why everyone seemed to have forgotten that they had been hit with his Kanoka. ToD had been shrunken and Kayzata had been reconstituted at random. Nujanii (now hanging from the conveniently placed sign) put his launcher on his back and flew to a hole that KO had made. KO, being Nujanii's partner, could likely help (or at least summon something that could). Nujanii landed near KO, and threw a Ga-Metru disk of sheilding and redirected it to come back and hit him. Nujanii, now protected, fell to the ground. OOC: ToD, I am well aware of the unrealistic nature of the game, but I feel that some realism must be included. I am pretty sure I haven't reached five posts yet anyway, so I cannot exaclty summon an army to help me. Also, please keep in mind, guys, that I often rely on my kanoka. They are a tool that I employ like I would a sword or a half pike (or as the french call it an espontoon). I would not ignore a sword wound, so please don't ignore a shrink disk.

Edited by kanohi_master

Vertak: Spotting Squishy standing beside him, Vertak nodded and pulled out his dagger."Let's go kick some butt!" he yelled, spotting KO and Nujanii in the distance. "C'mere you!" Using his gravity to make his trip to them easier (and hoping Squishy would follow), Vertak yelled a battlecry at the opposing team. -ibrow

Captain Fatbeard looked at his decapitated head. Or rather, his decapitated head looked back at him. While the stab did not penetrate his outer layer of fat, Fatbeard's body massaged the wound in anyway as he thought of a means to replace his head on its proper pedestal. "Yarg! I be havin' an answer, Yarg! Ahoy Mateys!" Fatbeard summoned an army of one hundred one-eyed levitating pirate monkeys to his aide. They quickly grabbed his head, replaced it on his shoulders, and then hoisted him up into the skies while singing "Somewhere over the Rainbow".Aboard his floating pirate-monkey vessel, Fatbeard saw Kayzata, and fired a full cannon barrage with his cannon balls tinted with salt so they would sting. "Yarg! I'll send yer off to Davy Jones' locker, yarg!" -don't touch my pocket protector

Three great comedies at one low, low price....NOTHING!

Three late-middle age matoran think of something they want to do before they kick the bucket.

Choose Your Own Bionicle Adventure (archived)

Navigate your way through a myriad of meaningless choices as you try to not make a fool of yourself in perhaps the only comedy ever written almost entirely in spoiler tags.

Useless BZP Junk that you Must Have!!!

Get to your phone, whip out your credit card, and prepare to buy some useless BZPower related junk that has no benefit on society except that you want it!!!

joehalobanner.jpg

KO was soon unfrozen by his Plasma Toa. "Thanks, dudes!/That's a nice attitude!," he called to the toa, who nodded and continued fighting as the other toa in his army continued playing on their bongos. Now on the ground, he attempted to crush ToD's skull once more whilst slicing at his foe's gut with his right hand's blade even as he stabbed at his throat with the knife twixt his teeth. He electrified all weapons in an afterthought, grinning. "I'll bash/And gash/You, slimy piece of hash!"

[Profiles]

IC: "Ah, so they started the party without me?" A (manly) voice said, full of energy and confidence. In his small underground tunnel underneath the battle, the Toa rose to his full height, a smirk of anticipation on his face. "Well, I can't keep everyone waiting, then!" Grabbing his drill spear, he slid his sapphire hued triangle shades onto his eyes, even as the conical core drill bit began whirring rapidly with a thought. Tapping into his reserves of spiral energy, the toa and his weapon both became cloaked in an aqua hue. Gritting his teeth, he joined the battle in his own little way. "TIME TO PIERCE THE HEAVENS!" he roared, thrusting the drill upwards with a leap. Sure enough, the powerful drill bit carried him up through the last foot of rock, and sent him soaring over ten feet into the air. Looking down on the enemy's forces with a preadatory grin, he flipped at the very apex of his flight path, now stabbing downward as his drill left glowing green trails of spiral energy, which spun wildly around the bit as he descended. "THE SOUL OF A MAN KNOWS NO FEAR!" "SPIRAAAAALLL..." "LAAAANCE..." "METEOR!!!" The drill bit slammed into the ground with tremendous force, as the Spiral Energy it was coated with exploded into both the ground, and the air, resulting in a fifteen foot wide crater. Yanking his weapon from the ground, Damaka gave it a little twrl and the rested it on one shoulder, as the other hand pointed towards the onlooking forces. "KNOW WHO YOU FACE! HE IS SAID TO HAVE TAMED THE EARTH ITSELF! HIS SOUL BURNS WITH THE FIRES OF COURAGE EQUALING THAT OF THE SUN ITSELF IN THEIR INTENSITY! HIS DETERMINATION HAS NO LIMIT! A MAN'S MAN, HE WHO WIELDS THE DRILL THAT WILL PIECRE THE HEAVENS THEMSELVES! YOU KNOW WHO THEY'RE TALKIN' ABOUT WITH ALL THAT?!" He asked, not waiting for answer. A smirk, and a jerked thumb towards himself. "THEY'RE TALKIN' ABOUT ME! THE MIGHTY DAMAKA!" He boomed, voice clear for quite a distance. "NOW WHO'S NEXT?!"

helo frens

Kokahu was also unfrozen due to his power over ice and saw his teammate arrive and start fighting, "About time he got here." The toa grumbled and then walked over to his ally and gave him a light smack on the face saying, "Yeah yeah, I've heard that a dozen times, and guess what, I'm sick of it. Talk is cheap, do more fighting and less monologuing." And then gave him a electrified dagger as he walked over to Cole while creating illusory copies of himself and waited for the toa to make the first move. OOC: Took ya long enough.

Edited by MoC1

Kayzata Kayzata's head turned towards the drill-wielding Toa, who appeared to be shouting at him and the others who were locked in combat with each other. "Whatever or whoever you are, prepare to die," he said, pointing both his swords level with the Toa, he sent a large beam of plasma at him, controlling the beam as it grew, and turning it into a large fly swatter that towered above the tiny Toa known as Damaka. The towering swatter of flies (or Toa in this case) came down, burning the atmosphere around it as it did. It came down upon Damaka, crushing and burning him with its massive size and immense heat. "AHA!" he shouted, grinning madly at the Toa, or what was left of him. -Kayzata

IC: Well, it would have, had the Toa not raised his Drill Lance at the crucial moment, mentally commanding it to spin. And spin it did, with a high pitched rasp as the tip, charged with Spiral Power, became locked in a stalemate with the massive flyswatter, The drill's spiralling upward force checking the plasma's. Soon enough, Damaka's iron will won out, and the glowing orange flyswatter was torn apart as it descended, in a mad spin onto the the drill, being torn apart by the spiral energy, its etheral green glow outshining the dissipating plasma. Damaka stood tall, unpreturbed by the show of force. After all, his own kinda outdid it. "COME AT ME, BRO!" HE CALLED, Beckoning Kayzata down, to fight man-to-man.

helo frens

Nujanii Nujanii rose to his feet with a groan. He put his launcher on his back and flew up a few inches. Now doing the closest thing to standing Nujanii could manage, he looked about him. Chaos best described the scene. A new Toa seemed to have simply contradicted his attacker's post, shouted in all caps at anyone who happened to be nearby, and made yet another hole. Nujanii, not being a Toa of Earth, was not overfond of holes. Nujanii could not get a disk very far, not being able to use his launcher to do that, and therefore he must use his kanohi and elemental powers. Nujanii began by curiously flying over the new guy. He warily noted Kayzata's position, then flew down to where ToD was locked in melee combat with KO. KO being Nujanii's partner (and since Nujanii hadn't been a very helpful partner) Nujanii decided to freeze ToD by the careful removal of heat. Nujanii observed the block of ToD/ice and turned to KO. "You wouldn't happen to have a mask of healing on you, would you?" OOC: When will this round be over?

Edited by kanohi_master

ToD died. But, due to the magic nature of this game, he was revived. Cracking his knuckles, he charged. Of course, that well placed piece of ice was still there, and it really was well placed. This caused him to slip and slam face first into the ground. The WPPoI was sent flying at just the right angle to shatter the remaining section of the sculpture, sending shards of ice everywhere..

Oops. Well, round over then. xDI wasn't on at all yesterday, so yeah. Anyway... Round 4 Winners: kanohi_master and The Fearless Leader both posted often and humourously, and so they get prizes. kanohi_master will receive back his Protosteel Jumpsuit, which is resistant to all electric attacks and allows resistance to falling from great heights (ie. being thrown off a building won't have much of an effect).The Fearless Leader will receive the legendary Poke-Ball, which when used will summon a Pikachu to aid him in battle. This Pikachu can use electric attacks and is also very fast. Now for Round 5: Round 5: Capture the FlagFor this round, you will all be seperated into 2 teams of 5. In addition, this round will use the Barebones modifier, meaning that no weapons can be used during this round.You are all teleported to the city of Metru-Nui, where hostile Vahki roam the streets. The teams: Blue TeamMoC1kanohi_masteribrowToa of NerdsSkarloth Red TeamToa of Dischordant DancingToa OnaraxRenewalSquishyfrogThe Fearless Leader Good luck! -ibrow

Edited by ibrow

I'm rejoining, if this is okay. Name: RoganWeapon: Two GIGANTIC Protosteel Maces that he can channel his power through. Fists.Power 1: Doomsday level super-strengthPower 2: Elemental control over stonePower 3: Mask-O'-Rebounding like power.Appearance: Massive. Simply Massive. Neck the size of a barrel, and arms like steamrollers. Fists like cement blocks. Large tusks, and Reptillian eyes.

pNNgXax.jpg

Yay! I have my protosteel jumpsuit back! And this time it doesn't hinder agility! WOO HOO! Oh yeah! Oh, and I posted about three or four times. I don't believe I posted especially humorously either. Are you biased, iBrow? :P Oh, and Fearless, I noticed that when we teamed up, we both got prizes. Just saying. Nice Pokeball! That'll be a great advantage when we can't summon armies. Nujanii Nujanii appeared in Metru Nui. He immediately noticed that he had neither disk launcher nor Kanoka. Neither had he any daggers either. Nujanii reasoned that Kanoka were weapons and not powers, after all, so he might as well rely on his elemental powers. Nujanii's thinking was interrupted by a sudden vahki attack. Nujanii emerged entirely unscathed, and turned to look around for his teammates. He was quite glad to see Kokahu on his team, and walked over to do the secret handshake-backslap-salute that had formerly been red team exclusive.

Edited by kanohi_master

ToD was suddenly refreshed and found himself teleported to Metru-Nui. Seeing a flag, he assumed it to be his, and sent it forth to cause havoc. However, when he saw it morph to a red color, he realized that this was capture the flag. He also realized that his precious weapons were gone. for two seconds, he was devasted, but he quickly recovered and created his trademark blizzard. Seeing that Killer Octopus was on his team, he reached out the fist that wasn't holding the flag and said, "'Ello, dear chap. Excellent happening for us to finally land upon the team. Therefore, after a spot of tea, do you want to rock the blue team to shreds?"