Bionifight 3:

Fighty

Wait, who ever said we won't be keeping our special weapons? I personally think we should; I mean, ToD and kanohimaster just spent a round or two earning back what they had in the LAST Bionifight...I don't feel it'd be fair for them lose them now. Then again, maybe it's just that I'm selfish and love the weapon configuration of Killer Octopus right now. Naw... XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXP But honestly, guys, I'd love if we could carry them over. It probably wouldn't make too much a diff., anyways; didn't Fighty state that he had plans for a creds system? Maybe iBrow could enact those if he found them out. -The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

And ToD began to spontaneously disco dance with another random afro as a sign above him flashed "The End". XD Sorry guys, school, life, and other things. Sorry to see you stepping down, Fighty. Also... I'd have to say that I agree with TFL on the special weapons thing. Of course, that's also bias. XD

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

ibrow, I think you forgot to award a special weapon at the end of this round/game. That is, if everyone keeps their special weapons next game. Which everyone should, as it was already said it wouldn't be fair to earn the weps back and then lose them 3 rounds later because of another reset(not bias, as I don't have a special wep :P). Also, The Fearless Leader, even if you hadn't attacked an illusion and got the flags you still would have been launched into space and slammed into the earth at 786 MPH soon as you exited the Coliseum. :P ~Unit#phntk#1

Wait, who ever said we won't be keeping our special weapons? I personally think we should; I mean, ToD and kanohimaster just spent a round or two earning back what they had in the LAST Bionifight...I don't feel it'd be fair for them lose them now. Then again, maybe it's just that I'm selfish and love the weapon configuration of Killer Octopus right now. Naw... XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXP But honestly, guys, I'd love if we could carry them over. It probably wouldn't make too much a diff., anyways; didn't Fighty state that he had plans for a creds system? Maybe iBrow could enact those if he found them out. -The Fearless Leader

I did find out. I'll possibly use it, and I have some ideas of my own (ok, only one) regarding the special weapons. One I think you guys might like more than the current system. xD Also, I will allow those of you that have won special weapons in this game to bring them over to the next.

I think that the credit system would work like this: spend your "wins" on getting and upgrading our special weapons, armors, and powers. That's what I think Fighty intended to implement.

That might work; someone sent Fighty a pm regarding that, so I should find out soon.If I don't, maybe I'll just use that anyway. :P

And ToD began to spontaneously disco dance with another random afro as a sign above him flashed "The End". XD Sorry guys, school, life, and other things. Sorry to see you stepping down, Fighty. Also... I'd have to say that I agree with TFL on the special weapons thing. Of course, that's also bias. XD

Again, you guys'll get to keep them.So hooray.

ibrow, I think you forgot to award a special weapon at the end of this round/game. That is, if everyone keeps their special weapons next game. Which everyone should, as it was already said it wouldn't be fair to earn the weps back and then lose them 3 rounds later because of another reset(not bias, as I don't have a special wep :P). Also, The Fearless Leader, even if you hadn't attacked an illusion and got the flags you still would have been launched into space and slammed into the earth at 786 MPH soon as you exited the Coliseum. :P ~Unit#phntk#1

Again again, people get to keep special weapons (hooray hooray), but nobody's getting one this round, cuz you all suck.Naw, jk. The round wasn't over, so yeah. And stuff. Anyway, that's that for right now at least. -ibrow

I'm starting to get it ready now. So remember guys, you CAN bring over any special weapons you've won this game into the next. And you'll be able to change your characters if you like as well.Also I'm in need of a banner for Bionifght 4. If any of you are skilled at banner making, a Bionifight 4 banner would be appreciated. I think having a Glatorian on it would be cool. In comic form.Like the Bionifight 3 banner sort of.-ibrow

Hmmm... the banner turned out to be rather large, so if you don't have room for it in your sig, I can attempt to make another one.

gresh.png

What do you guys think? I thought it turned out pretty well, but I can try to whip another one up if you guys want. If you guys want the link so that you can sig it, it's:

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/7205/gresh.png

calvin_and_hobbes_under_tree.jpg

Also there is a profile with the exact same displayname as you.

That was an accident. When I first got on the new BZP forums, I thought we had to make all-new accounts. So I made one called "The Mighty Fighty." Notice the spaces.Then, I realized that we could just log back in to our old accounts. So I logged in and changed my display name to "TheMightyFighty." No spaces.

calvin_and_hobbes_under_tree.jpg

Also there is a profile with the exact same displayname as you.

That was an accident. When I first got on the new BZP forums, I thought we had to make all-new accounts. So I made one called "The Mighty Fighty." Notice the spaces.Then, I realized that we could just log back in to our old accounts. So I logged in and changed my display name to "TheMightyFighty." No spaces.
Ah well that other profile was the random Bzper of the week Pyoohrii's blog. Even came with a banner.108871.png

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg